thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Adversus Futurum Audacter
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 7:30:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
"there's a chance it could be tricking us, yes, but the same question can be posed to any avatars, even our own: can we trust them? how can we be certain?"

the answer has always been the same: they can't be certain, at least not fully. from what he has come to understand of avatarships, it is presented as mutualism whereas in reality, it is closer to symbiosis. his eyes shift to and , wondering.

"in any case, i suspect the bottle may further its cause as well as ours. it may be worth the risk."

he nods to , appreciative of their insight, before turning to .

"this area zero may be unidentical and unique. it would explain the eye-like rifts that have been appearing across the area, linking it back to the distortion world. now, that may also be worth a venture into."

[attr="class","becketttheopkmn"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 19:49:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she listened quietly as theo tempered enthusiasm, and howard talked about his knickknacks. her eyes lingered on the archaeologist’s appreciatively after he’d gestured to her and some of the others, though her silence lasted with no room yet to speak.[break][break]

”i would guess ours was named area zero because the league is aware that it is like paldea’s. if they’re working with the region, we’ll acquire their knowledge soon, as we always have.”[break][break]

they’d already been raiding research stations, and with such talented hackers, thieves like and spies like in their midst, there were few safely kept secrets.[break][break]

her eyebrows raised as called suspicion to avatars, and even higher with a tilt of her chin when his eyes met hers. it took all her effort not to sneak a look at .[break][break]

she ignored it, instead returning to questions posed by and head scientist . her eyes had not left theo. ”if i may before we move on: we should never trust hoopa, given its nature – and we don’t know if it’s from this world. it could stand to benefit from our apocalypse – beyond just its own entertainment.”[break][break]

a nightmare lingered in her mind: one where and his darkrai had sided with one such hoopa. they had all been from another universe.[break][break]

a soft suspicion she kept quiet as ever.[break][break]

”what ‘venture’ do you mean?" she asked theo, "to pursue giratina?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]adversus futurum audactor[break][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 8:16:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

before they move on, returns to questions posed by and .

"a fair point, one i agree with."

but, again, the risks are there for them to take should they want to which he does, much to his surprise, as he's never been one to gamble without enough certainty and control.

"yes, to pursue giratina and to learn more about the distortion world. anything gained or learned may help push us ahead of our enemies."

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 3:57:58 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Zdzpsbwq23DtYBNk/Area%20Zero%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20Scarlet%20%26%20Violet%20Extended%20Soundtrack%20OST.mp3[/player]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Xenon shakes her head. They've at once hit the nail on the head and entirely missed the point in their ponderings. "Yes, it's named Area Zero because it's similar to theirs. That's not the point I was trying to make." She taps on the projector screen once more. "What we should be thinking about is why our Area Zero looks so much like theirs. There's no such thing as coincidence in this world, everything happens for a reason. Even if our Area Zero is different from theirs in a few aspects, the eye like rifts as an example, the fact remains that there are overwhelming similarities from what we do know. There's some sort of link here between our regions, it would do us well to try and get the jump on the League and figure out just what that link is."
[break][break]
At this, Xenon smiles once more. A truly cunning smile, the look of a woman who knows she's about to turn the room upside down with this last point of order. She clicks her remote one last time, moving to a slide of a cavern filled with Terastal Crystals on every surface... and a strange unknown pokemon that likely only a few in the room had seen before now. Herself and Howard, as he had been the first to witness the beast of the future with her, maybe Lulu based on prior conversation.
[break][break]
"For those who might not read the reports on the RKS System, this Pokemon might be unfamiliar. To put it simply, this is the Iron Serpent pokemon known as Miraidon. After several delves into the simulated universe I chanced upon this creature alongside Admin Slayte, wherein we were forced into battle alongside it against another of its kind. Suffice it to say, the clash was intense enough that I have reason to believe..." She lets the tension build as her gaze lingers on the mechanical beast. "...that we may be the first to discover a new Legend. And if my suspicions prove correct, I think we just might find this Legend buried in Area Zero. Our Area Zero."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 4:31:14 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"If you believe that we should pursue Hoopa's words, then I shall comply."

Theo was his superior, an underboss of Rocket who issued orders with the expectation of those beneath him following them. The hierarchy had to be maintained. When an order was given, it was best to obey. Theo's demeanor was soft, but his words were absolute. Power was best tasted when sweetened by courtesy.

He decided he liked the underboss, given his distaste of Avatars. He wondered if Theo could could throttle Necrozma's chosen ().

"But I agree with Lulu. There are many legends of Hoopa's avarice; there is a myth that it once stole an entire castle for the fun of it. Regarding Giratina, we should assume it to be 's, right?"

The name hung in the air, a shadow over all. Even now, the Malevolent's name still held weight. The Iron Serpent, meanwhile, held little to Howard. He didn't know what it was, having never reached that level of the RKS Simulation. He gave Xenon a look, before raising an eyebrow.

That would explain the cries he kept hearing.

"There's a lot moving within the crater. Strange footprints, screeches, even Regirock. I thought we broke it a few years back."

Information that bothered the admin greatly, though there was nothing he could do. Why was the golem here, attacking whoever moved? Mystery within mystery.

"How should we move forward? Hoopa is missing. Infringing on the Distortion World seems unwise. Regirock is throwing mountains at people." The admin's eye lingered towards Walsh, whose shadow crawled across his seat. "We must move quickly, before the League takes advantage of our indecisiveness."

Rocket consisted of many intelligent people. Everyone in this room was likely smarter than him. Everyone in this room was stronger than him. He could not order his betters around, barring Xenon and Lulu.

Walsh could.

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 8:00:16 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

miraidon. the iron serpent. a simulated legend. no matter its title, pursuing an everchanging name would amount to nothing but wasted time. its whereabouts remain unknown—and there is no promise that it dwells here, in this area zero.[break][break]

"then we shall make chase." the boss says. "track the rifts to the distortion world. where they appear, when they appear, so that we may predict the next series of openings. we can cast and reel back recorders to scout..."[break][break]

walsh's shadows inspissate beneath his seat, stirring slow like dusky seas.[break][break]

"... before making preparations for an eventual expedition into the distortion world."[break][break]

his eyes land on howard.[break][break]

"since you are in possession of regice, then it makes sense to task you with the regirock's retrieval." the boss says. "subdue it. then it will be yours."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 16:24:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"fairburne is no longer in the picture."

from the dusky seas rises the underboss, unmoving against the tides that threaten to subdue, drown, and oppress.

"leave the chase to me." though the underboss says it as a directive to the others in the room, he disguises it as an ask to , evident in the way his gaze flickers briefly to the boss, seeking approval. "the foundations have already been laid with project infinity. we'll continue our work and start making preprations."

he speaks on behalf of beast and others involved with PROJECT INFINITY.

"if anyone would like to be involved, do let me know."

similarly, is tasked with the retrieval of another tool for team rocket. theo offers them a nod before echoing their sentiments.

"we must move quickly."
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 18:07:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Then we shall."

The admin returned the nod, before rising with his superior. A direct order had been issued by the boss, and it was to be followed with the fervor and passion that the hierarchy demanded. When an order came down, it was best not to look up or backward.

Katherine was gone, but the shadow she left bridged the gap between worlds. The way Rocket coveted the Giratina that had been hers was proof of that. That, and the Regirock that few knew she had originally held.

Soon, he'd hold it too. Anything to defeat Eternatus. Anything to save the world. Anything to add another artifact to his collection.

"Give Beast Frost my regards, Underboss Beckett." Howard had little love for , but the Rocket Beast had recruited him into this organization. The reckoning for Mint's error would come, but not yet. "I'll send you a few possible candidates. I'm neither smart nor strong, so I'll leave it those more capable."

He lied as easily as he breathed.

"Head Scientist Rose." His eye flitted from his friend to his foe. "Sir. I will do as you ask."

After he got some sleep. Howard had been running through the Giant Chasm and Area Zero for several hours prior, chasing after ghosts. He gave a nod to Xenon and Lulu.

"Executives."

The man gathered his various papers and left with Theo. A few stray papers slipped from his grasp and fluttered in the wind.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 12:20:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Part of him wished that Walsh spoke up sooner, but he understood why he probably didn't, but now they had a solid foundation to go through. Trace Giritina through the distortions in Area Zero, and procure Regirock for Howard. He looked at the admin, a man he would consider a friend. Was Howard capable enough to take Regirock on his own? For so long Amor had held out lending him Deoxys to prevent harm from coming to both Howard, and Erebus. Perhaps it would be a good time to put the archeologist to task, and bring him up to the potential that Amor knew he had.

"When you're ready to set off I'd like to accompany you Underboss Beckett....I have someone within my Nebula operatives that is an ideal scout, and spy." He smiled firmly, wondering if would have a heart attack at what he was about to ask of them. "They managed to keep four people concealed for extended periods of time within the Mechanical Kingdom....If they are by themselves or only one other person, I can almost guarantee that no harm will befall them." Even if they did get into a sticky situation, Amor held no doubts that they would be able to get through it all.

A clear direction, and if they succeeded then they would bolster their ranks further, and the climax of this farce of a war would draw nearer.

He would wait to hear back from , should he be included in that outing, with a nod to , , and he would make his way out. So many things to do, and not enough time, so they would just have to make the most of the time they had. A sigh on his lips as he began to plot, and plan for the future.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 23:25:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: