Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 5:43:08 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
OVER THE HILLS WHERE THE SPIRITS FLY.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Duty bids him to come. Navy stands near the dyna tree along with others that have gathered. He listens to Calyrex, and feels a weight lifted from his shoulders when the barrier surrounds Ever Grande. There’s barely time for him to give a nod of gratitude to the king before he turns to address . History has its eyes on her.[break][break]
Stepping up, he speaks to the princess, a sad smile on his lips. He still remembers the first time they met, a memory from long ago thanks to the Galarian dream. He’d been drinking near his truck, she spoke to him, they took a pleasant stroll. It helped him through a hard time.[break][break]
Told you he’d help.” He feels it prudent to reassure her. “Don’t really get what he was saying to you, but you know I’ve got your back.” Perhaps there are better people to help her, like , the council, or Hoenn’s commissioner. Navy is no leader, merely a soldier, a warrior. All the same, his proverbial sword is hers.[break][break]
How do you feel? Did he…?” His tongue hits a road block. There’s an obvious follow-up. Did he make you his avatar? After what he regarding the incident on Mirage Island, he finds the thought of the girl being an avatar frightful. Having never witnessed a legend grant its grace to another, he has no idea what to look for.[break][break]
He hardly notices the mist lapping at his heels.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 6:47:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Calyrex’s words came with the barrier being erected around Ever Grande City. That barrier would protect against Dynamaxed Pokemon and other Pokemon that had Gigantamax forms. A wave of relief comes onto the diplomat since the bigger size of those Pokemon could put the cityfolk in danger.[break][break]

The King of Bountiful Harvests turns to her and speaks with her through a human vessel that he possesses. His flowery language with the regal tone reminds her of plays written by the various kings of a past bygone era of Galar. Through his shared understanding of her tears and concerns of governing her people, the king wants her to prove herself to him.[break][break]

She and the High King were not so different in being invested in the welfare of their kingdoms. They both try their best as rulers even as the ambassador feels the weight of her people’s hopes and expectations onto her.[break][break]

The light that comes from the glowing shard taken from the King’s head makes her feel at ease. Elise hears the sheriff ask her what’s going on since the last time they talked about the High King, Navy worries about her about working with legendaries.[break][break]

“I am feeling alright. Are you asking if he wanted to be my patron?” Elise herself doesn’t know if the Calyrex decided on granting her his powers like Zekrom did with . [break][break]

Luckily, the sheriff doesn’t have to worry since the shard that the High King gives her is another Calyrex coming from the light.[break][break]

She’ll look over to the other Calyrex while he doesn’t speak to her like the intelligent High King does. “I’d think…His Majesty wants me to prove to him about my qualities as a leader first.” Elise spoke to the older sheriff with a firm nod while she doesn’t notice the mist rolling in when they talk.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 7:25:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Sounds easy enough.”[break][break]
Not that the notion settles his apprehension. Whether Calyrex put her up to it or not, Elise does need to grow up. If he wants to see what trying to prevent that will gain him, he need only remember the memory of his brother’s body. Again, he nods. In the nod is acceptance.[break][break]
Alright. Not really my place to say what is and isn’t a good leader,” a matter on which he certainly has opinions, “but it’s not something that happens overnight. Here’s hoping King here will be patient with you.” And Navy knows that he will. Calyrex is, after all, a king. A wise leader is patient.[break][break]
Say, how ‘bout we get Mini Rex here a ball and go celebrate? My tre-” As he turns, expecting Elise to follow, he at last notices the mist. Ever Grande isn’t supposed to look like this. Bad weather’s seemed to stay away from the dyna tree.[break][break]
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/mysterious%20howl.mp3[/player][break][break]
A howl pierces the air, heard across the isle. Roland’s pokeball is in his hand before Navy has time to process the thought. An instinctive step is taken in front of the princess and her fledgling king, hoping to keep them safe from whatever comes. Nothing steps out, and the mist starts to fade.[break][break]
Somehow, he feels that the howl was for him. Directed to him. A nod from some unknown force.[break][break]
Something has its eyes on him, too.[break][break]
Huh.” A word masking more dread than he cares to admit. When nothing else seems to happen, he relaxes. “How ‘bout I grill something for you in my E4 chamber instead?

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 7:39:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The sheriff gives his two cents on the High King’s desire. While Navy doesn’t have an upbringing on what it meant to be a good leader to one’s subjects, her elder cousin knew it more because Remy was raised on statecraft of their nation. “I’m hoping that the King himself is patient too. He is an experienced leader, so I’m sure that I’ll learn what I can on my own.”[break][break]

He talks about the Shard Calyrex that the High King granted to her and as she’ll follow him in getting the small King a Pokeball to be in, a howl filled the air. Though she does hear the howl, it’s louder for the sheriff to hear. The howl does sound a bit familiar to her though she can’t figure out if Zacian or her brother had called out to the sheriff in the mist.[break][break]

Nodding to the sheriff’s question after the mist dissipates, the ambassador replied with a smile while the young Calyrex accompanies her. “That will be acceptable, Sheriff.” She does have an inkling that one of the Hero duo was watching Sheriff Navidson for his merits. “I’m very certain that either Zacian or her brother has their eye on you now.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 12:56:35 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Maybe.” He leaves it there while he leads her up to HQ, where they are quickly left alone in his chamber. There will be questions for her from far more important men than he. That he is afforded the chance to speak to her alone like this after such a momentous occurrence is testament to the respect owed a member of the Elite Four.[break][break]
Tauros steak sizzles on the grill he keeps in the chamber. Vents on the ceiling carry the smell and the smoke away. Elise has a drink set aside for her. For the young king, he places out another offering of mead. He liked it well enough during the stories.[break][break]
Wish they’d help, instead of having their eye on me.” A menagerie of voices plays out in his mind.[break][break]
Feels weird one would wanna keep an eye on me. seems more their type.” He could even keep up with the heroes on the frontlines, swinging his sword to help them. All Navy can do is swing his fists.[break][break]
So, Elise. Question while the steak cooks.” He supposes it falls on him to get her mind thinking about the question that will define the next era of her life. “What do you think makes someone a good leader?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 23:00:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She heads up with the sheriff to the headquarters of the Elite Four. Being in a chamber of an Elite Four member was the highest honor that one with the required gym badges to take the challenge can get. She didn’t get the requirements yet, but maybe at some point, the royal would take an interest in doing that challenge.[break][break]

When he talks about the two hounds, she does think that they could help what Hoenn’s going through than to watch over Navy. “I do too. Their arrival in Hoenn means that they must have some way to help with what Hoenn is going through.” Since both of the Galarian legendary hounds went in other directions, a safer prediction would be that they’ll show up when Hoenn’s in a big crisis.[break][break]

Charles takes the mead that he is given and drinks from the cup. The ambassador takes a sip from her drink too before Navy asks his question, one that she’s reminded from their first meeting at Mauville Hills. “Well… I think a good leader has to be decisive because there are difficult decisions that the leader must make. They have to be trustworthy in order to gain their people’s trust.” She’ll give her answer while the anti-royal sentiments still ran high back home in Galar. “And when there is conflict, a leader has to be resilient as well.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 23:30:33 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Alright then.” He turns over three steaks. His own, he cooks rare. Elise’s, medium rare. Calyrex’s, which is a tofu steak, is cooked well enough to eat. There isn’t much point in cooking meat for the king. Somehow, Navy suspects he’s a vegetarian.[break][break]
Decisive, huh? Alright. Suppose you’re . Let’s say Rocket’s just attacked two spots.” It’s a bit mean to put her on the spot like this. No city was built in a day, but he knows she needs to get the gears moving. He wonders if ever gave her thought exercises like this before Elise assumed the mantle of ambassador.[break][break]
They’re attacking Dewford and Slateport. You’ve only got time to assemble people to fight off Rocket in one or the other. Where d’you send your people?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 3:56:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the three steaks are grilling, the sheriff puts her to a test on how Commissioner Goode handles situations as the head of the Hoenn region. While the ambassador hasn’t talked directly to the Commissioner in anything other than what the blonde woman requests, she’d believe that the Commissioner had done a good job in keeping Hoenn on its feet.[break][break]

A small dilemma shows when Navy talks about a hypothetical situation with Dewford and Slateport both being attacked. Rocket’s numbers meant that they would do a lot of coordination in attacking the city and town. Did Remiel also experience this when he would’ve been next in line to become King of Galar?[break][break]

“I would send my people to defend Dewford Town.” She gives her response though she does feel a little terrible to leave Slateport City to be helpless. “And Slateport City will unfortunately have to be unprotected.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 11:19:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Hmm.” He does not know statecraft, but he knows enough about war to form an opinion on her answer. Slowly, he nods and takes a drink.[break][break]
Makes sense. ‘Fore I give you my thoughts on that, tell me your logic.” Much like when they investigated a certain murder, he wants her to show her work. If there is one lesson he took from his rudimentary math classes, it is that you have to follow sound logic when you arrive at the correct answer. Nonsense is still nonsense, even if it leads you down the right road in the end.[break][break]
Not like Calyrex expects you to know all the answers right away. He muses. That would not only be unrealistic, but it would be cruel. No teacher worth the title expects their student to walk into class on day one knowing everything there is to know about the subject at hand.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 17:15:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Most of the council and AQUA have an advantage of meeting with the commissioner for important things, but Elise hasn’t spoken to her about how she handled things as a leader. Commissioner Goode appeared to be the kind that cared about the well-being of the Hoennian people and Elise honestly should have done that.[break][break]

The Galarian royal should’ve taken care for her people when they were suffering from the Darkest Day’s aftermath instead of going to Hoenn to find Remiel.[break][break]

“Well… I think Dewford Town is a smaller area, but their people are already suffering from the effects of the rifts. They could use more protection from Rocket than Slateport.” Like a teacher telling her to show work in calculus, Elise began to show hers when Navy asks for her reason why she would choose to send people to Dewford instead of Slateport.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 9:57:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

There’s more people in Slateport.” He makes an obvious observation. “Way more. Grew up there, you know. Probably more people in a quarter of Slateport than Dewford Island. Ain’t it the job of the person in charge to save as many people as they can?” The words taste ironic as they pass his mouth. Dahlia Goode, Ulysses Monroe, and every Commissioner before them had to make these choices. Navy would argue Monroe chose the few over the many, as many other politicians inevitably will to thunderous applause.[break][break]
What would you do if Rocket propaganda used you defending the smaller town as a hit piece? Commissioner Elise abandons Slateport?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:32:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

He hits her with his logic of why Slateport would’ve been the better choice to send her people than Dewford. The city had more people than Dewford could have and when Navy echoes the same kind of plea that the people in Hammerlocke would say to her, the immense guilt comes back. “Yes, that is true. I’m sorry that my logic is flawed.” A small apology for the fact that she really chose wrong and that the Galarian Prime Minister would have chosen few people to save than many in her nation.[break][break]

Another hypothetical dilemma comes from the sheriff. Now, he wants to see how she’ll deal with the fallout of her choice. “In this case, I will attempt to discredit their propaganda.” It’s what she would’ve done if Rocket were using her action as a hit piece. [break][break]

Both her elder cousin and herself were used as hit pieces by their own flesh and blood, so that the Prime Minister could be seen as a trustworthy politician in the eyes of the people. She’d think of herself as cowardly when the ambassador could’ve fought back against the PM’s various hit pieces.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 3:58:43 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Saying you’ll discredit propaganda’s one thing, Elise. It’s hard to do that. Darn hard.” And he would know, having been keyed into that part of this war during its whole length. He himself had fallen victim to some of Rocket’s propaganda. Sometimes, all it takes is putting a match near oil.[break][break]
It’s an idea. Once it’s in someone’s head, it’s real hard to get it out. All the League’s gotta do is show it doesn’t care once to the right person and they’ll never support the government again. Every bad step and we lose more people. It’s a war for—” He looks to Calyrex, and he stops. She was given this task an hour ago.[break][break]
She can not solve every issue, and venting to her will not help.[break][break]
…there’s plenty of people who’ll help you.” He repeats what he said earlier. Three steaks are piled onto plates alongside potatoes, slid across onto a table. Navy wonders if he’ll see Elise and Calyrex eat them all prim and proper like with silverware.[break][break]
Prince will. Your cousin, I mean. Talk to Freya. Heck, go talk to . She’s about to be the new Dewford gym leader. You guys can grow together.” He takes the first bite. It tastes just right. “It’s my job to keep the region safe. I’ll keep it in one piece, buy you time to figure things out. Everything’ll be fine.”[break][break]
And so it will be. It has to be.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 0:35:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hoenn was a region that she wasn’t the leader of, that job would go to Commissioner Goode and her council. She knows that she can’t solve every problem that Hoenn comes up with, but she can help with figuring out how to save those people. Elise wonders how Commissioner Goode is faced with every problem that the Hoennian people give her and that the Commissioner herself was a very fine leader to keep herself on her feet.[break][break]

“I will talk with the people that you have mentioned.” With the two people that Navy brings up, only Tsubaki is the one that she met during their supply run in Route 105’s island in Dewford. “And I have met with Tsubaki before, she does seem to have a good head on her shoulders too despite her youth.” Elise thinks Tsubaki is the type to lead than being a follower.[break][break]

Their side of the table is being brought with their plates of steaks. To Navy’s expectation of whether they’ll both eat prim and proper, the ambassador begins to cut both of her steak and her Calyrex’s tofu steak. She’ll eat the pieces of her medium rare steak into her with a fork while the king does the same with his.[break][break]

At least, he’s tasted the tofu pieces from the steak. The Calyrex eats each piece, chewing and savoring the tofu inside of it.

TAGS – tag [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Misty Mountain Hop
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:34:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: