TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Shiny!
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:59:47 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

In her small set of journeys she has been taking to visit other cities and towns during the weekend, Thea hoped that she would be able to find another Dojo or Gym that could offer her exactly what she wanted: New approaches to Martial Arts.[break][break]

Of course, she had her own philosophy and ideals that were already established in her mind, but she wasn't so closed minded to think that was the absolute peak of Martial Arts and that she couldn't find other points of views to implement in her own... Or even, just understanding why their approaches were more interesting for the general public compared to hers.[break][break]

As usual, her trio of Wigglytuff, Primeape and Minccino followed along her journey, and as always, outside of their pokéballs. But all of her objectives for her visit to that city had a small detour as soon as her eyes spotted a lady with a trio of pokémons she had with herself.[break][break]

Without thinking, she was already approaching her, with eyes sparkling as she spoke loudly— "Oh my God, these Pokémons are so pretty..! Wait... Is this an Umbreon? Its colour is so beautiful, how? Is it from another region?" Thea exclaimed, surprised and not noticing she was barging in without even introducing herself first.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shiny!
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 3:59:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Three of her Pokemon go with the ambassador when she’ll be getting some newer books from the bookstore for Charles. Her shiny Umbreon and Mismagius were very excited to see which books Elise is picking out for the Calyrex when a blonde young woman came to gush over Tsukuyomi’s shiny blue color over his rings. Beside the young girl were her Pokemon, a Wigglytuff, Primeape, and Minccino.[break][break]

“Yes, that’s my Umbreon, Tsukuyomi. His color is the shiny color of his species as you can see from the rings around his body and his eye color.” The royal diplomat answers the young lady’s questions with a smile. “Tsukuyomi is native to the Johto region where my late mother lived for most of her life, he was a childhood gift too…along with my Mismagius.”[break][break]

She could remember her childhood days of spending time with her Misdreavus and Eevee outside of the porch of her home in Ecruteak. Both had showed that they’ve grown here in Hoenn with their evolutions now.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Shiny!
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 13:33:43 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

As the lady explained about her Pokémon origins, Thea hummed with a nod, glancing over each of them. Her own Pokémon also scanned through the other Pokémon with curiosity. "Oooh, so that's a shiny one! That explains it!" Thea's eyes brimmed looking at it. She thought both colors fit well for the Umbreon, but being of a different color did catch anyone's attention easily.[break][break]

"I see... You must take a really good care of them, they are so pretty... Your Mismagius has such a beautiful shape!" Thea said, leaning in a little to look a tiny bit closer, seeing how the body of the Pokémon waved while they levitated. "And what a nice smell!" She chirped, looking at the Calyrex, letting out a faint giggle when seeing their face. It was so cute. "It is great to meet you all" She chirped to the lady and the Pokémon.[break][break]

"Ah! My manners!" She cleared her throat, resting a hand over her chest. "My name is Thea. And these are Gominha, Zeus, and Belle!" She pat the heads of Wigglytuff, Primeape, and Minccino respectively, with the three of them greeting in their own way. Gominha being prideful and confident, Zeus being brief but firm, and Belle being sweet but sheepish.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights