Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
INTO THE BELLY OF THE BEAST [RKS]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 16:52:28 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 17:06:32 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev stood at the lip of the Power Spot found in the depths of New Mauville. He gazed down into its abyssal depths with an intensity of focus unlike any he'd had to employ in the past, for the great well emitted such a high volume of Dynergy. [break][break]

A part of him wanted nothing more than to lose himself to it. He could feel the way it clawed at his willpower, whispering seductively into the far corners of his mind. A mind he shared with Necrozma, who had fought Eternatus to drink deeply of the dragon's nectar. [break][break]

That same cosmic hunger filled Zev, that primordial need to gorge on blood and light. His mouth watered as if he'd been starving for days. But he had to resist. He knew what Dynergy did to his blood, to his body. [break][break]

How much could he handle? And would the war between temptation and resistance kill him first? [break][break]

He had to find out. [break][break]

"I'm going in," he told Bee, who had accompanied him to this entrance into hell. "Can you make your way down by yourself?" [break][break]

The admin seemed unchanged since he'd chased after Galarian Moltres, but Zev knew better than to assume otherwise. Avatarships changed every human. [break][break]

LEAP INTO THE POWER SPOT.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – the rks simulation: extraction

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 20:05:20 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]
LEAP INTO THE POWER SPOT
[break]

The magenta glow of the POWER SPOT called to him.[break][break]

Much like and NECROZMA, 's patron hungered for DYNERGY. Its taste for DYNA FRUIT was not its only vice; MOLTRES craved more and more to drink from the font of ETERNATUS' power, its appetite never truly sated. [break][break]

By extension, Barnaby carried this same hunger.[break][break]

"Of course." [break][break]

There was no doubt in his mind. His hubris was boundless now.[break][break]

"Into the belly of the beast we go."[break][break]

He stepped forward into a freefall.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span:hover]filter:none;transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 20:07:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 0:00:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Bee responded with such confidence that Zev had no reason to doubt him. So, without a second thought for the other man, he stepped into the opening. Gravity warped. His descent was steady, the speed almost leisurely. Above all, he did not want to rush in without knowing what was inside. [break][break]

And all around him, the Dynergy grew. He could almost taste it on his tongue. In fact, it took more mental fortitude than he'd expected to suppress the urge to suck some in. All across Zev's body, crystals emerged—as if the living metal knew where he was going. The shards rippled along his skin in anticipation. [break][break]

Finally, he and Bee reached the bottom. The accumulation of Dynergy there was almost overwhelming. Zev swallowed, teeth clenched. He tried to focus on their surroundings: the moss oozing poison, the cries of maddened Pokémon. [break][break]

A person? He squinted. Yes, a person lurked in the shadows nearby. [break][break]

Zev withdrew a flashlight from his kit and clicked it on. Its beam found the skulking figure, illuminating a pair of glasses, brown hair, plain clothes, and a large backpack. The man flinched from the light. [break][break]

"Bee, look," Zev said, pointing the flashlight at the stranger's shoes. Dark liquid splattered across them. "Blood." [break][break]

GO RIGHT.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 14:00:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
GO RIGHT
[break]

As the pair fell into the unknown, swaths of shadow coalesced around . This summoned darkness carried him into a graceful landing beside and, for the first time since the Beast’s union with NECROZMA, Barnaby felt as if he was on equal footing with the other man.[break][break]

He didn’t verbalize this, of course, but his demeanor might tell as much. Or not, Zev didn’t usually care about things like that. Curious of his reaction, however, Barnaby tried his hand at manifesting matching shards along his skin – each one a fathomless black.[break][break]

It would make for a sufficient defense, should anything happen. Like a scientist attacking them, for instance. [break][break]

Oh?” His eyes looked over Pierce Creighton with a predatory intensity. “What happened here?”[break][break]

Barnaby stepped closer, only for the scientist to hurriedly back away. Any attempts to pry information from him proved futile, outside of brute force, which seemed a waste of time given how much of the catacombs there was left to explore.[break][break]

They moved on, leaving the scientist to his own devices.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 14:00:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 17:44:39 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The shadows that swathed Bee reminded Zev of 's powers. The Beast watched his associate closely, trying to ascertain more from observation alone. What he noted did not surprise him—specifically, Bee's bearing had changed since their last encounter. [break][break]

He stood and moved with the air of a man who believed he possessed uncontestable power. How unlike and , when their Avatarships were thrust upon them, and how like Zev himself. [break][break]

And like Zev, Bee coated himself in shards of lightless black. This earned him a raised eyebrow, though Zev was so distracted by the pulse of Dynergy around them and the appearance of the stranger that he didn't comment right away. [break][break]

Instead, he waited until he and Bee were walking along a rightward path. "Your armor—it's made of shadow, too?" he asked. Because that was the logical conclusion. [break][break]

Without warning, the Dynergy swelled, pulled toward the direction they were headed. Tera Crystals glittered with promise. An agonized bellow filled the air as a Meganium surged in size, towering over the landscape. [break][break]

[break]

Zev recognized the phenomenon instantly, the memory of a twenty-year dream triggered by the sight. [break][break]

Dynamax. [break][break]

CONFRONT A DYNAMAXED POKEMON.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:30:25 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
CONFRONT A DYNAMAXED POKEMON
[break]

It is.” The admin flexed his arm for to inspect. “I’m still testing the limits of its durability, though. Perhaps that’s something you can help me with another time.”[break][break]

It was an offer that would have to wait. For now, DYNERGY swelled around them, sending invigorating shocks throughout Barnaby’s body. Just being in its presence was enough to give something akin to a contact high.[break][break]

Suddenly, a figure in the gloom grew in size to an almost unimaginable degree. The MEGANIUM that emerged towered over the two men and began craning its head in a threatening manner. It didn’t attack, but it also happened to be in their way.[break][break]

Time was scarce. Best to take care of this obstacle quickly.[break][break]

raised his arms – simultaneously, huge, arcing magenta-black flames sprung up at the MEGANIUM’s feet. The DYNAMAXED Pokemon screeched in pain and, after a moment, fell to its knees due to extreme fatigue.[break][break]

Sweat beaded at the admin’s brow. It was clear that the use of this power caused a strain on him.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:31:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 14:59:55 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev gave a single nod at Bee's suggestion of testing out the latter's new powers. Then he turned his attention to the Dynamaxed Meganium. As magenta-black flames sprung up, presumably at Bee's bidding, Zev reached out with his mind to bend the Pokémon's body to his will. [break][break]

Dynergy swirled and swelled around them. Its demanding presence was so distracting, so tempting. He found himself putting as much effort into resisting it as he was into crushing their foe. And so the struggle against the Meganium took longer than he expected or wanted. [break][break]

Eventually, though, the Grass-type fell to its knees. The earth quaked and Dynergy dispersed from its body. It returned to its normal size, unconscious, inert. [break][break]

Zev scanned the immediate area. All around them were clusters of loose Dynite ore, while more lay embedded in glittering mineral veins. "There's ore everywhere here. We might as well collect as much as we can before leaving," he suggested. [break][break]

With the help of their own Pokémon, they gathered what they could carry. Zev fought the urge to drink the energy around them for as long as possible. It was exhausting mental work, especially with the hallucinations that increased with disturbing frequency the longer they lingered. As they returned to the main shaft of the Power Spot, he could no longer hold his hunger at bay. [break][break]

He absorbed a sliver of Dynergy, a small sip from a vast ocean. Immediately, he coughed but felt fine otherwise. Time would tell how even a small amount of Dynergy in his body affected him. [break][break]

ESCAPE WITH YOUR FULL LOAD.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 19:39:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
ESCAPE WITH YOUR FULL LOAD
[break]

The MEGANIUM fell to the collective blows of the two ROCKET Avatars, clearing the path ahead to an incredible collection of TERA CRYSTALS and swirling DYNERGY.[break][break]

Agreed, replied, sending out a team of applicable Pokemon to mine and collect as much DYNITE ORE as possible. “Who knows if we’ll have another opportunity like this.”[break][break]

Inwardly, he hoped that they would return again in the near future. Just as staved off the urge to consume the energy surrounding them, Barnaby found himself with a similar challenge. He had less willpower than Zev, however, and ended up consuming a small amount while their Pokemon mined.[break][break]

Exhilarating pain spread through his entire body. [break][break]

It was an undeniably addicting feeling. Something he kept thinking about, even as the two men hauled their load out of the POWER SPOT.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 2

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 3:19:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: