Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Once and Future Queen [Gym]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 18:46:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Unlike her bird caring friend and Fortree’s gym leader, , Elise hadn’t interacted with the gym leader of Littleroot Town much. In the middle of having a schedule for her appointments at the Galarian embassy, both those that were on time and some missed ones she had since her capture by Rocket a couple of months ago, she feels terrible for those Galarians that had waited for her to come back from her prison in the Rocket bunker.[break][break]

Now, the royal diplomat has set aside the time that she’ll get to the gym in Littleroot Town. She had some trouble picking out which of her Pokemon to take to that challenge since there were many options. In the end, the most fitting Pokemon that she could take to it was the shard Calyrex entrusted to her by the original back at the Dyna Tree.[break][break]

When the Galarian Ambassador makes her way into the gym, the day was still in the early afternoon just after she had eaten lunch. “Good afternoon.” She greets the gym leader there who looked like he was younger than her. “It is my first time being in your gym actually, but I am here to take your non-traditional challenge as expected.”[break][break]

Beside the royal ambassador, the shard Calyrex floats near the dark magenta haired princess. Charles appeared to be a little quiet there, he observes what’s going on between Elise and the younger boy.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ Non-Traditional Challenge (A Monster in the Woods)

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 21:33:29 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/Welcome.mp3[/player]
Welcome

Hideo was used to having high-profile challengers; Gym Leaders, ex-Elite Four members, even the Champion. The Galarian Ambassador was a whole other tier in his mind, so he would make sure to do his best.

(Which wasn't to say he didn't try for his other challengers).

He was quick to go meet her once his Pokemon informed him of her arrival. Quite a few of his Pokemon notified him; a lot of the ones staffing the Gym took a chance to take a look at the Pokemon accompanying her, for even a shard of Calyrex was an impressive sight.

But today wasn't about admiring Legendary Pokemon - she was here to do his non-traditional challenge, and he'd treat her like any other challenger.

"Thank you for coming, Ms. Calcifet," he said, raising a hand to greet her. The "Ralts" on his shoulder helped guide him to her, though its attention seemed squarely on the Shard Calyrex. "I've already got the room set up for your non-traditional challenge. I'll lead you to the room, if you'll follow me. Your Pokemon there can join us too, though uh, he's not exactly gonna be joining you in there."

With that said, Hideo would lead her towards the challenge room - though it wouldn't be a quiet walk. "So I like to ask all my challengers this: what made you decide to go with There's A Monster In The Woods for today's challenge?"

The "Ralts" on his shoulder wasn't doing its job, still focused on the Calyrex shard. Hideo's other Pokemon picked up the slack, seamlessly keep him oriented so he didn't veer off track.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 22:40:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The gym leader greets her and says that he’ll lead her to the non-traditional challenge room if she’d follow him. “It’s fine, Charles can stay outside of the room if need be.” A reply came from the diplomat while her shard Calyrex follows after the ambassador, the gym leader, and his Pokemon. The Ralts on the shoulder of the younger gym leader made the king look up to the small psychic type Pokemon, maybe it was curious of the legendary being an impressive one to look at. [break][break]

Though the walk wouldn’t be silent, he asks why she chose that particular title for today’s challenge. “I chose the title because I took up the burden and duty of looking after the Galarian people and ensuring they are safe, not only as an ambassador but as their princess as well. In the process of becoming ambassador, I try my best to be a good ruler for them.” [break][break]

She knows that Remiel had done the same too, but now that he’s free of that position, he can pursue whatever he desired in the archaeological circle. [break][break]

“But I’ve also feared that I wouldn’t do as good of a job like . I suppose my cousin has been overseeing my work thus far and told me I’ve done well in his place.” She continues. Remy had probably been talking with some of her assistants at the embassy and gauging the results from them, he had actually been telling her that she was doing a nice job.

[break][break]

[break]
♔ Non-Traditional Challenge (A Monster in the Woods)

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 22:28:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"It's fine if Charles is in the room with us. Just, he won't be joining you in the dream itself."

To the rest, Hideo nodded along. "That's a pretty noble goal to have! I imagine you got a lot on your plate, being a princess and an ambassador. The story you chose is a good test of how you behave with power."

They'd soon reach the room, a Pokemon opening the door psychically for them. The room itself was well-furnished, with a nice chair for Hideo to sit upon and a comfy couch for the challenger. A pair of Musharna sat upon both seats, and a number of Psychic and Fairy Pokemon were scattered about, watching Hideo and Elise as they entered.

There was more than enough space for the shard Calyrex to sit, if he so desired. He was also free to wait outside if so desired.

(And wherever the Clayrex waited, the "Ralts" would wait as well).

Hideo went to his own seat, the one with a book resting upon it; there was little in terms of illustrations on the book, the words A Monster In The Woods its most striking feature - apart from the braille lettering one could run their fingers along. He swept it up, taking a seat with the same motion.

The Musharna above him descended onto the armrest of his chair.

"You can take a seat on the couch," Hideo said, the Musharna upon it willing to move as needed. "You'll want to make yourself comfortable, 'cause this'll take some time."

Once Elise was seated, Hideo would begin. "All you'll need to do is close your eyes, and give it a moment. Just focus on my words, and let them do their work."

His Pokemon went to work, the Musharnas letting out some Dream Mist as they would Hypnotize Elise into a peaceful slumber.

"You'll find yourself in the middle of a dark, foreboding forest…"

[player]https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/StoryBegin.mp3[/player]
The Story Begins

[attr="class","snailhouse"]
[attr="class","Chromeleft"]
[attr="class","Chromeleftoverlay"]
[attr="class","NOSTALGIA"]
[attr="class","Chromeright"]
[attr="class","Chromeoverlay"]
[attr="class","puppycat"]

[attr="class","lemonsoda"]

[attr="class","puppycat"]It Begins
[attr="class","monody"]
In The Thick of It
"Now open your eyes…"

The transition was instantaneous, Elise now standing within a dark forest. The trees covered the sky, and yet an eerie light illuminated the woods, with no clear indication where the light came from.

Hideo's voice could be heard around her, spoken from above, yet clear, as if it were coming from her own head.

A long time ago, when men still fought with blades and bows, there was a forest that few ever dared venture into - and none returned to tell of what they found within.

And so, people made their own answer: there must be something in these woods. Something that tears apart any who enters the woods, something that none have laid eyes upon. Something that, one day, may leave, and spread its hunting grounds.

There's A Monster In The Woods

And yet…one person had chosen to enter these woods, of their own free will. They had entered despite knowing the risks…or perhaps, because of them.

For they were far more capable than the average person.

may choose one Pokemon they possess. will be able to function as if they were this Pokemon, and is instinctually aware of how to use all its attacks/abilities. They still are human in form, but they may choose to possess minor physical traits (fur, coloration, claws, etc.) appropriate to the chosen Pokemon.

But just who were they - and why had they chosen to enter the woods of their own volition?

Prompts:

Choose a Pokemon for Elise to base her capabilities on.

Choose an Identity for Elise from the following:

- Inquisitor: A powerful warrior, seeking to slay The Monster In The Woods

- Seeker: A detective, seeking to uncover the fates of those who were lost to the woods.

- Wanderer: A vagabond, seeking a place to settle down - even if it's in the woods.

MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/dark%20forest.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 22:23:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

With Hideo’s reply, she’ll let her shard of Calyrex follow her onto the path to the room itself while he remarks about her two positions. “Thank you, I do have a lot on my plate and plenty of big shoes to fill for my elder cousin’s retirement.” A nod came from the ambassador given that Remiel had been in his post for so long that he had wanted to pursue being an archaeologist than to keep being in Galarian politics. [break][break]

When they’ll finally reach the room, Elise sits in the comfy couch which was adjacent to the plush chair that the younger gym leader sits on. Charles follows suit in sitting beside the Galarian Ambassador and with his long legs folded, he looked like he was sitting like a king.[break][break]

She’ll see the multitude of Psychic and Fairy type Pokemon that the gym leader owned in the room and a pair of Musharna who were at the armrest of the gym leader’s chair.[break][break]

The royal makes herself comfortable when Hideo says so with her hands folded neatly onto her lap. Like a prim and proper princess, she’ll sit in a very neat posture that puts other royals and aristocrats to shame.[break][break]

And when she’s told to close her eyes and focus on the gym leader’s words, her eyes slowly close themselves and calmly focus on the words being told in the story he was telling.[break][break]

Opening them to the sound of the gym leader’s voice, she finds herself in the middle of a dark forest. An illuminated light makes the forest take on a creepier look and she hears Hideo’s voice again, recounting the forest being a place that no one ventured into since it held a monster.[break][break]

The appearance that the Galarian princess takes closely resembles her Mismagius’. Robes of purple cloth and pink cover her body with a set of three red jewels at the front while the pointy purple hat of the witch-like ghost covers her head. [break][break]

If the people were afraid of the monster and wanted it gone, she’ll take the part of being an inquisitor and slay it for them. That was how she’s raised, born to the duty of a princess defending her people from monsters like Rocket.

[break][break]

[break]
♔ Non-Traditional Challenge (A Monster in the Woods)[break]
Pokemon chosen: Mismagius[break]
Role: Inquisitor

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 1:40:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/A%20Monster%20Lurks%20Here%20quiet.mp3[/player]
A Monster Lurks Here

[attr="class","snailhouse"]
[attr="class","Chromeleft"]
[attr="class","Chromeleftoverlay"]
[attr="class","NOSTALGIA"]
[attr="class","Chromeright"]
[attr="class","Chromeoverlay"]
[attr="class","puppycat"]

[attr="class","lemonsoda"]

[attr="class","puppycat"]Always Pack a Compass
[attr="class","monody"]
Light the Path
Ah, yes.

This person was an Inquisitor, one who was given the authority to investigate whatever threats they were called to seek - and deal with them as they saw fit.

And they were more than capable of executing their judgment.

Their goal was simple: find The Monster In The Woods, and end its threat once and for all, so that these woods would be safe for people to enter.

But the first trial they'd face was a mundane one: the woods was a vast, unexplored expanse of trees and plant life. There was no clear path to where they should go to find the Monster, no guide to show them the way. Locating their quarry would take some good amount of effort, perhaps more than the average hunter was capable of.

Though such effort was within the Inquisitor's means…

Prompts:

Utilize at least 1 attack or ability that could help in their efforts to find The Monster In The Woods.

MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/dark%20forest.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights