Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,144 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
dream data: devlin
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 8:18:38 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"It's happened." Howard's voice was soft. "This is real. No wish."

Because in his heart of hearts, Howard knew that Josh had the potential to defeat Kyle. He had climbed through the Gym Challenge, toppled the Elite Four, and had made it to the champion for the right to put his Pokémon into the Hall of Fame to be memorialized for eternity. Even if the war ended, even if Ever Grande was ruined, the legacy of his team would remain.

The reason was simple.

Josh Devlin was strong.

"Not an avatar, It's not even a shard of a Legendary. We killed Raikou back in Johto, and I doubt that we'll ever see it again." The admin looked at Lulu sadly. "That's our legacy as an organization. We killed something good, for no other reason than it got in our way."

Glory to Rocket. Howard stepped out from behind the pillar, confident that nothing in this dream would matter.

He simply applauded the knight's coronation.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 4:24:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
knight of thunder.[break][break]

it did not seem like an avatar’s title, but it was a bestowing of unknown power, the trust of a god, nonetheless. but what was he entrusted with, exactly?[break][break]

as howard spoke, she eyed the raikou of ash, and wondered how the admin could possibly be so sure. alas, it was not her job to interrogate him. as he continued, she wondered when he, with his carelessly dissenting thoughts, would be due for such a thing.[break][break]

he clapped, and she remained silent for a moment.[break][break]

in a dream of her own, she’d been made to believe all gods would unify to save the universe. but as rocket and her brother sought for world domination, she foresaw too many of them falling under their ambition. doom was on the horizon.[break][break]

”we fight the evils of this region’s powers, just as we fight the evils that threaten our universe. either we overcome our enemies, or we ourselves fall and disappear. that’s war.”[break][break]

her eyes lingered on the weeping knight of thunder, and though howard had made their presence known, she spoke as though josh couldn’t hear her. she didn’t care if he could.[break][break]

”not all gods are good, howard. we should hope the rest will not be so stubbornly opposed to us.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,930 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 4:58:55 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Top Champion and the Great One seemed to speak as one. The absence of the flames left Josh feeling not cold, but warm. Reborn. Cleansed of his checkered past. Like the deluge that put out Entei's SACRED FIRE at the Brass Tower in an era past, he came out of the Champion Assessment a transformed man in more ways that one.

"Did you say... Knight of Thunder?!" Josh gasped. "So you're saying... that the Raikou..."

Was his.

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-snes-spc/earthbound/121%20The%20Power.mp3[/player]
The Power - EARTHBOUND ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

After thirteen years, the new Champion's childhood dream came true. His past self would have been jumping and shouting like a crazed girl that had won a million dollars on a prime time game show. His eyes welled up as he stood to his feet and cuddled the ashen Raikou's black and white face. The purr the Beast loosed was powerful. So powerful that and may have been able to feel it even through their observation equipment.

As the two voices separated from one another, Josh's expelled Pokémon had returned in a flourish of rainbow plumes. The new Champion turned his head away from the Raikou he poured love and appreciation into. "Kyle, I... I feel like I could explode at any moment," Josh broke down in tears again, his voice perhaps a bit hard to understand. "I've never been so happy in my life. Is this whole thing recorded? I want the recording of this whole match. Something to cheer me up when I'm down in the dumps. Please."

The young man turned to one side and pat the electric tiger's crown. It responded by crouching, letting Josh sit upon the black thundercloud. Every hair on his body stood on end when he fully realized he was not only sitting astride the fastest Pokémon on land, but also in full control. "Your name... shall be Swift," he christened the legendary Pokémon, taking a deep breath and facing Kyle once more.

"Kyle... let's go to the Hall of Fame together. As friends and as champions."

With a light kick to the Raikou's sides, Josh followed the Emergent to the Pokémon League's most prestigious chamber.

{PC: 5}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Saber           Manectric         KO
Aslan           Pyroar**          KO
Bladestorm      Skarmory          KO
Nitro           Gogoat**          KO
Twilight        Absol             KO
Resheph         Dragonair         KO

Swift           Raikou            Good
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,144 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 6:54:42 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You need not lecture me on the benevolence and vindictiveness of gods, Lulu. I'm acutely aware."

For as many evils that Rocket fought, they fought just as many who were good. It was easy to preach justice in an attempt to avoid the prejudice of the masses while slaying the innocents to build an empire of corpses. Rocket had fought monsters, but they had taken just as many good people from the world.

's corpse cast a very long shadow.

"But our species will win whatever conflict comes our way. That is our right and duty as humans. Josh is learning that right now, as he puts his Pokémon into the Hall of Fame." As Josh disappeared into a room that only a few would ever see, all Howard could do was frown. Despite his expression, the admin did not seem upset. He's learning that it is his duty to rage against the dark."

Just as it was Howard's duty to put him six feet under. That Raikou would not get the chance to grow a heart, if Rocket had its way. No matter how many chains the Gym Leader shed, he would never truly be free. That was what it meant to be 'Champion'.

"He will oppose us with each iota of his being. Good work, Lulu." Howard smiled at her. This is news that Rocket will be glad to hear."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 1:59:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she noticed josh’s pokemon return to life in a burst of colors. her eyes narrowed in suspicion, a prophecy she didn’t voice aloud lest it be realized.[break][break]

her hands raised a little to back down at howard’s response. she listened, though she disagreed. it was not their right as humans to win. in fact, the world would have surely been better off without them.[break][break]

when he turned to smile at her, she smiled back with a bemused look in her eye. news rocket would be glad to hear?[break][break]

”oh, is it? great.” while she couldn’t imagine upper brass being happy to hear a gym leader had potentially gained the blessing of a god, she didn’t argue. ”glad i could help.”[break][break]

as the dream faded, the banging on the door became louder.[break][break]

”penrose!” lulu yelled, but the banging increased in frequency, for the ultra beast realized it had broken through the terrible silence of those ignoring it.[break][break]

”swear to gods, i’m going to–“[break][break]

as she pressed a button to open the door, a wrench came whirling across the room out of the ultra beast’s grasp, prompting her to duck. ”what the shit!”[break][break]

but it was penrose’s turn to ignore. the poipole darted in and did a quick lap around the room, only to discover regice was nowhere to be found. it stopped and stared at howard inquisitively, before doing its own impression of the legendary giant’s beeping.[break][break]

’poi poi-poi p-poipole?’[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,144 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 5:59:18 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Even if the upper brass would not be content with the knowledge that a new threat was on the board, Howard suspected that they'd rather have foresight rather than be surprised on the battlefield by a Champion of Hoenn backed with the power of Raikou, even if it was Kyle's shade.

It was best to anticipate all scenarios before making a move, especially if certain pieces exceeded their potential. Knowledge was power, after all.

"Of course, this wi-" Reality returned to normal, and Penrose, in its infinite benevolence, had almost assassinated Lulu Flint with its mighty hammer blow. It would've been a fairly tragic end to her story, but there was little to be done. Instead, Howard peered at the Ultra Beast, using his years and several degrees worth of experience to translate Penrose-speak.

"Hm... I see..." Howard nodded sagely, before turning to Lulu. He wants Regice. I think I have its Pokeball somewhere..."

After producing it and tossing it, the admin frowned.

"Wait, this might be a tight squeez-" The lab was filled with a massive block of ice. "FUCK!"

Regice beeped at Penrose in its alien language.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 20:39:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it almost killed me! i don’t care what it wants!” she growled, managing to grab onto the ultra beast with both arms and tackle it to the floor. penrose squirmed like a cat in her hold, crying as she hauled it off towards the exit. while it did slip free once at the sight of the ice titan, she quickly grabbed it again by the foot, and it wailed even more dramatically.[break][break]

”return regice, please! that's an expensive – ack! – one-of-a-kind machine!” she called from near the door, still struggling with her fighting catch. ”i have another appointment – ugh – we’re done here, yes?[break][break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,144 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 21:53:09 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Regice's face was intimately close to Lulu's as she struggled with Penrose. The little war criminal had committed far too many crimes as of late, and now it was time to be humbled.

⠓⠑⠇⠇⠕ ⠁⠇⠊⠑⠝ ⠞⠓⠗⠑⠁⠞ Regice's face flashed at Lulu and her Ultra Beast as she struggled to contain the miscreant. The golem wiggled slightly, attempting to free itself from the cramped laboratory. All it managed to do was knock over a few things and cause ice to creep along the walls.

After a few moments, Howard lunged for the Pokeball and tapped it.

The golem disappeared in a red flash.

"I got it..." He held up the Pokeball. "I'll clean up. Go on... ahead."

The admin thunked his head into the floor.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 23:42:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven