Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 6:16:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd read, once, that the perpetrator always was drawn back to the scenes of their crime. Perhaps that was what drew her back to this place, time and again, hoping and dreading seeing a sign of in the ashes of Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

In the shroud of night, it'd be more difficult to see her; she cloaked herself in the SHADOW MIST of her Roselia, whose blood-red petals glimmered faintly in the darkness.[break][break]

If she saw the Champion's corpse, she'd breathe a sigh of relief. If she saw him alive and walking, however...[break][break]

She paused mid-step, aware of a diminutive silhouette in the distance. Eyes darted back and forth, seeking to determine the size of the search party, before realizing it was but a single woman venturing the Jagged Pass alone.[break][break]

If the stranger didn't turn towards her, then she could continue to slink by unnoticed, just another shadow among many in the night.[break][break]

But much like the day she'd fled on Mt. Chimney, fate did not intend to allow her to escape too easily.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 6:41:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Knowing that search parties were spread out to look for the missing Top Champion of Hoenn, she goes to the one place that he could be last seen. The news of Kyle’s death really brought a lot of sorrow from the Elite Four, Hoenn’s gym leaders, and the Council. Even appeared to be mourning when Elise had last talked with him, her boss really respected the guy.[break][break]

With the shard of Calyrex in tow, the Galarian royal walks down the Jagged Pass. She doesn’t know the full capabilities of how good the precognition powers of her shard legendary is compared to the real one. Searching for Kyle could be a bit hard if she didn’t find any clues on his disappearance. [break][break]

When a stranger passes by, she turns to look at the other person. Blonde locks were what the royal notices, but that stranger didn’t appear to take notice of Elise either.[break][break]

“Are you alone as well, madam?” Politeness comes from the royal Galarian ambassador when she speaks with the slightly taller woman. “Please pardon my interruption, I was very much on the search for someone who’s missing.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 6:52:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

That Galarian accent... Memories flashed back to her of leading a captive princess to a Rocket cell, bickering with all the way about whether or not would come for his precious cousin.[break][break]

A distinct difference appeared between that encounter and now, visible in the noble bearing of the Calyrex by her side.[break][break]

Concerning, that.[break][break]

What happened next was a split-second decision, and Elisabeth retreated a step back further into the mist, which thickened as the Roselia sensed her mistress's anxiety.[break][break]

"I'm searching for someone as well," she heard herself saying, doing her best to mask her tell-tale Kalosian accent as she spoke. She couldn't be sure how successful she was at this, unprepared as she was to play the part of the innocent tonight. "I don't suppose you're also looking for the same person?"[break][break]

Immediately she cursed herself for asking a question instead of politely taking her leave. Questions invited conversation.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 7:17:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

A reply came from the blonde woman as she appears to be searching for someone too. Could it be the same person that Elise would be on the search for? Maybe the woman may have information to share on clues over the whereabouts of the former Top Champion. Any lead would be decent to work on while the ‘remains’ hadn’t been found yet.[break][break]

“I was looking around for the same person, yes. The former Top Champion, to be precise.” Elise replies with a small nod. With each passing day, she’s probably still thinking that Kyle could be out there somewhere. “Would you happen to have any leads?”[break][break]

Charles stays by her side while he looks up at the female blonde too. Maybe the shard Calyrex is a little curious to hear of what the woman had to say on Kyle’s disappearance.

[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 7:28:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Did she have clues? Hah. A thousand, given she had been the one to orchestrate the entire event with .[break][break]

She'd even spoken to the Champion mere minutes before he ran to his certain death, one she had carefully put into motion the moment she handed that Red Shard to .[break][break]

None at all, she almost said, the lie rising up effortlessly until she felt the eyes of Calyrex upon her. There was a heaviness in its gaze that bore familiar judgment. Kings enacted justice, she remembered vaguely. They punished liars.[break][break]

"I heard that a Rocket woman was behind it," she said, stunned to hear herself confess even this much aloud. This was not secret information, of course. had tried to kill her as she ran, and he had no reason to keep her identity secret. had even less reason.[break][break]

Still, she'd betrayed some part of herself a little too quickly for her liking. It left her uneasy.[break][break]

"I don't suppose it helps your search, however."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 14:37:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Her answer of a Rocket woman being involved in it would be indeterminate without any names. That could narrow down the list of wanted suspects behind the disappearance. “While it is vague, that does help in narrowing it down a bit.” Elise is sure that if she looked at the wanted posters of known female Rockets, she might find something. [break][break]

Her thoughts turned to the way that the official League announcement spoke of Kyle being a martyr for his people, the Hoennians. He was beloved, someone who really kept his people safe from harm and made sure they were happy.[break][break]

“What Kyle did for his people, the Hoennians, was nothing more than a honorable death for a Top Champion. He had the Hoennian people’s safety to think about when he helped contain the threat.” And she’s reminded of the late Galarian King, her beloved uncle, in his sacrifice for his country and its people’s safety from the Dynamax Den that day. “I desire to do the same in protecting my people from monsters like Rocket. Their happiness and well-being are my responsibility as their princess.”[break][break]

While the shard is a blank slate, the ambassador knows that the real King of Bountiful Harvests at the League's Dyna Tree would think only for the people's safety.

[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 20:03:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Is that really what he did?"[break][break]

Scorn, despite herself, seeped into her words. To think that was some martyr who had saved the region was laughable, to her at least. All he'd done was spare the Volatile from the consequences of his own idiocy, exchanging his life for the other.[break][break]

Though the words from the Champion's RVL route haunted her, reminding her this ending had the possibility of being the 'happy ending' he so desired to achieve that day.[break][break]

"The region is in more disarray than it's ever been. The Elite Four is weakened, as must rise to her new office and remains incapacitated. I do not know that Kyle has 'saved' Hoenn at all, least of all himself."[break][break]

Her Roselia's reproachful look reminded Elisabeth suddenly of where she was, and of whom she was speaking to. She fidgeted, uncertain how far she'd toed the line between ally and foe, before adding, "It's all very senseless and tragic."[break][break]

Was her concern convincing? She genuinely wasn't sure.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:23:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

She can’t imagine that Ms. Miro would be dealing with the pressure of being Top Champion now, but Melody had shoes to fill. While Elise hasn’t known Melody for a while, she had her belief that the singer could hold everything together for the League. Well…the rest of the region was now in shambles over what to do after the death of their former Top Champion…[break][break]

“I hold onto the belief that Ms. Miro can rise to her new office as Top Champion of the region, even if Hoenn is in disarray.” A response came from the Galarian royal. Was it naive to think that? Probably. Elise has not been in the shoes of being Top Champion, the most powerful figure in Hoenn who would be leading the front lines.[break][break]

To the second statement of Kyle’s death being senseless and tragic, she didn’t know much of what happened at the incident itself. The statement from the League was what the diplomat gets her information from.[break][break]

“In light of your statement, I was reminded of my late uncle’s death. I wish that I could’ve known him for longer, but he had to sacrifice his life for his country and people as the Galarian King.” The royal was just a little girl when she had gotten the depressing news a long time ago. “But…that is the burden and task I’ve accepted upon becoming Galarian Ambassador over protecting the weak. It is the chivalrous ideal of a ‘king’ I would strive for.”

[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 5:25:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her footsteps slowed, a different thought occurring to her that had nothing to do with the late Champion, or her anxiety about the Calyrex that watched her every step.[break][break]

"But if you could live for yourself," she asked, turning to the other woman with sincere curiosity, "what would you do? If you turned your back on Hoenn, on Galar, and lived only for you."[break][break]

Selflessness left her uncomfortable. It echoed too much of other times and other ideals she'd once known, when she was too sheltered to know better.[break][break]

"Kyle died for ideals like yours. But I think he'd have preferred to live. I think we all do, secretly."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 13:41:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When the ambassador meets the gaze of a woman who lived for herself than for other people, her question elicits thoughts that she thought of if the Galarian royal wasn’t born into royalty. For someone who was essentially born and raised to think about being a leader for her nation and its people, that kind of selfishness didn’t fit with her birthright. Elise couldn’t think of throwing it all away just to pursue a life that she wanted to live her own.[break][break]

No, she definitely did dream of it once. A dream that seemed distant and far away to someone who lived only for her nation’s sake.[break][break]

“If I could turn my back on Hoenn, on Galar to live only for myself…” The royal begins to answer the woman’s inquiry. “I could live as a normal girl who lives in a peaceful city and settled down at a nice home with my boyfriend. We could live happily without being princess and knight.”[break][break]

With Hoenn being in disarray now, things like that were far from when she had to work to create a future for her country.[break][break]

“I know people would have a secret wish to live…like Kyle would. Unfortunately, I have my responsibility, so I cannot act on that wish as much as I would like to.”

[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 2:26:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"But of course you can. Why shouldn't you?"[break][break]

This hadn't been her goal when she entered into this conversation; that had been to avoid tangents and end things as soon as possible. Instead, she couldn't stop herself from feeling frustrated at the certainty with which spelled her certain doom to duty and to her Embassy's royal obligation.[break][break]

The chains that bound her were imaginary, drawn by guilt and the imposition of others.[break][break]

"Your life belongs to you and no one else. Remember that, lest someone decide your life is owed to them instead."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 14:51:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The dilemma between one’s duty to a country and one’s personal desire to live whatever they wanted was the hardest she thought about. Most would have chosen to live their lives the way they wanted without being chained to a position that trapped them or being loyal to their nation. People had tried to find their own happiness within their lifetime while the royal house of Calcifet was always held down by the country they ruled over. [break][break]

it did not help that the people back home would think she had abandoned them from her stay in Hoenn. She was there to bide her time and to wait.[break][break]

For when she can rebel against her own aunt.[break][break]

“I will remember that when my aunt tries to manipulate me.” Even when Remiel’s mother had found out that her son had passed on his Galarian Ambassador position to Elise, the Queen of Galar sought to try and control what the ambassador was doing with opening up new relations. “She has tried to control me on restricting relations with Hoenn simply because she hates the region.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:40:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

An eerie echo passed between them both, a cruel mother-in-law ringing in her mind for a second's brief and haunting reminder. Elisabeth stared at this woman a mere few feet away, her noble Calyrex standing guard at her side, and she couldn't decide if she felt hate or pity for her.[break][break]

In many ways, it didn't feel like she was looking at at all, but someone different. Someone uncomfortably familiar, she'd known over a decade ago.[break][break]

"There is no one in this world," she said, "who has won over their oppressor through acts of kindness and understanding. You cannot convince someone to cease being cruel to you, not if it is their nature."[break][break]

Hadn't she learned that lesson what felt like a thousand times? In Kalos and Hoenn both.[break][break]

"There are those who cannot be reasoned with, and who ultimately we only free ourselves from in death."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 15:58:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
This was the lesson that Cinderella learned in her tale. A wicked stepmother that couldn’t be won over with acts of kindness, no matter how hard Cinderella tried to appease the woman. In a strange way, it was the same with Elise’s relationship with her aunt. Someone who really envied that the younger Galarian princess was happier living in Hoenn than in Galar. [break][break]

While the Queen ended up alienating her younger brother away from her and didn’t make any connections with other people than the rest of her favored family.[break][break]

“Are you telling me that my aunt would rather die than to speak with me at all?” Elise asks though she doesn’t doubt that the Queen would rather do that than to interact with her hated and despised niece. “I don’t blame her if she would. She doesn’t love me in the same way that my late uncle did because I did not fit her image of belonging in the Calcifet family’s cutthroat nature.”[break][break]

Elise was the nicest, purest soul in the middle of a family that really valued their own power than to be kinder to others.[break][break]

“I am different than her in some ways.” She gives a small chuckle, almost if the irony of it was that the Queen was a bitter woman who pushed people away while her niece, the princess of Galar, made friends over time. “Because all I desired was to make friends with other people without worrying about other people being intimidated by my royal bearing.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE PRINCESS & THE WITCH
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 5:05:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Alas that peacetime has long fled us, and the time for befriending our enemies has left with it."[break][break]

Not all princesses became kind-hearted consorts, extending their love to a king and his people. Some became heartless widow queens, taking what love they could to survive. Even when it involved taking the still-beating heart of an innocent.[break][break]

Innocents like . The eyes of Calyrex felt too intense suddenly. Too piercing.[break][break]

Elisabeth receded back into the shadows, her Roselia's mist continuing to drape across her like the black curtain of night.[break][break]

"Times like these don't spare the pure-hearted. I'd recommend you find a way to guard what leaves you vulnerable, Princess, before it's too late."[break][break]

Her boots crunched softly against the ground, betraying her intent to depart.[break][break]

"I don't think you're liable to find what you're looking for here. Some things end senselessly and violently."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing