oslo's bonfire & campsite

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:40:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
I left the Petalburg Woods in the rain, still wondering why Patrick came off as so... weird. He seemed like a pretty cool guy otherwise. Super smart, for sure. I wondered if I'd ever meet him again. Then, as i hopped over a moss-covered log, I spotted something in the bush nearby: a persim berry. Maybe this can help me cure my confusion about him, I chuckled to myself. Still sitting miserable and wet on my shoulder, Ratatoskr leaned down expectantly to see if I was going to feed him the berry. But I pocketed it instead. "We'll cook it into something yummy later, okay bud?"
[break]
[break]
Thread Link: here[break]
Thread Type: Mission + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Persim Berry[break]
Berry Effect: allows you to change your pokemon's ability. hidden abilities can be selected.[break]
Thread Summary: Sigmund is sent into the Petalburg Woods in the rain to make sure a man the villagers saw walking in there is okay. He finds the man, who turns out to be calling himself 'Patrick', and is made to believe he's there to collect Budew essence for science. Sigmund helps him find a Budew nest with his Emolga, then they part ways.[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:53:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
I'm back home in Mossdeep. The nurse at the Pokémon Center bandaged Mochiyuki up pretty good, but they told me to make sure she didn't strain herself too much for a couple of weeks. Too obsessed over her well-being to think about anything else, I maybe, sort of... stalk her from inside my own home. For the most part, she naps in the fluffy little bed I bought her. When she does saunter out into the backyard, though, she always quickly comes back with an aspear berry or two in her mouth. I have no idea where she gets them from, but her ears are really sensitive and she catches me each time I try to follow!
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Capture + 1 page[break]
Berry: Aspear Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches a level up move.[break]
Thread Summary: Adelaide is sent to the local (and infamous) Shoal Cave to rescue an injured pokémon before the high tide comes in. After a few precarious encounters with some wild pokémon, her and Papaya (her Delcatty) find the pokémon they were looking for: a Glaceon that had twisted its ankle. She befriends it, convincing it to enter a pokéball willingly before she takes it back home for some restful healing.[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 7:00:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

J A N U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Okay, so... this baby pokémon is a handful. First, it threw up on my new carpet! THEN it kept bursting out of its pokéball in the middle of the night to cry and whine because it wasn't sleeping in my room with me! Not only that, but it's so picky about its food, too! I bought a whole thing of aspear berries from the farmer's market the other day and it just tossed them off the table like they were trash! But, ugh... I just can't bring myself to find him another home or anything like that. He's just too darn stinkin' cuteeee! And, in the end, he makes me happier than he drives me crazy... for now.
[break]
[break]
Thread Summary: Adelaide takes flight with her new Talonflame! Though she is looking to loosely follow in the footsteps of her older brother, however, her training session is soon interrupted by the appearance of an abandoned baby pokémon on a lonely island! She swoops down to make sure the baby, an infant Toxel, is okay. Unbeknownst to her, the baby imprints on her before willingly entering her pokéball. In its eyes, it was just adopted by its new mother.[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 19:03:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300,700,800|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.ltloTrack] --ltloAccent:#cb4335!important; --ltloBorder:#b63d31!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","ltloTrack"]
[attr="class","ltloHeader"]

JANUARY CURRY!

[attr="class","ltloBody"]

ingredients

leppa

teaches a tm move.

aspear

teaches a level up move.

oran

evolves stage 1 → stage 3. (e.g. riolu → lucario).

aspear

teaches a level up move.

pecha

allows you to change your pokemon's forme (alolan/galarian, rotom, wormadam, lycanroc, etc.) alongside any applicable abilities or moves. forme changes that only affect the pokemon's appearance are exempt from requiring a purchase.

pecha

allows you to change your pokemon's forme (alolan/galarian, rotom, wormadam, lycanroc, etc.) alongside any applicable abilities or moves. forme changes that only affect the pokemon's appearance are exempt from requiring a purchase.

persim

allows you to change your pokemon's ability. hidden abilities can be selected.

aspear

teaches a level up move.

leppa (but only berrily)

teaches a tm move.

persim

allows you to change your pokemon's ability. hidden abilities can be selected.

aspear

teaches a level up move.

aspear

teaches a level up move.

[attr="class","ltloCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.ltloTrack] width:550px; background-color:#232323; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #1c1c1c; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader] width:100%; height:150px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; background-color:#232323; background-color:var(--ltloAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader img] width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:100%; padding:10px; margin-left:25px; background-color:#232323; border:25px solid #232323; border:25px solid var(--ltloBorder); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader div:nth-child(2)] width:270px; height:270px; margin-left:24px; border:1px solid transparent; border-bottom:1px solid #232323; border-radius:100%; position:absolute; animation:spinner 1.5s linear infinite; animation-play-state: paused; } @keyframes spinner { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(-360deg); } [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloTrack:hover .ltloHeader div:nth-child(2)] animation-play-state: running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloHeader span] margin:0px 0px 0px 55px; font:300 32px/32px montserrat; text-align:left; color:#fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody] width: 100%; padding:25px; position:relative; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div] display:flex; width:500px; background-color:#; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div div] background-color:#; padding:10px 10px 10px 25px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h1] margin:0px; font:300 20px montserrat; color:#ccc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h1 a] color:var(--ltloAccent); font:300 20px montserrat!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h2] margin:10px; padding:0px 10px; font:400 10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; border-left:1px solid; border-right:1px solid; text-align:justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody div h2 a] font:400 10px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloBody h3] margin:0px; margin-top:80; font:700 48px/48px montserrat; writing-mode: vertical-rl; margin-left:-35px; color:#ccc; opacity:.25; align-self:flex-start; cursor:default; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltloCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 4:34:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

J A N U A R Y 2020 R E S U L T S —

The first curry of the new decade must be daring, but familiar. Explosive, but subtle. Thrilling to the senses, but comfortable in the belly. And it is best shared with friends... or, in Remiel's place, champions in the making.

LEPPA BERRY

Mephisto the Dragapult learned Substitute!

ASPEAR BERRY

Canyan the Bouffalant learned Revenge!

ORAN BERRY

Melchior the Rookidee evolved into Corviknight!

Melchior the Corviknight learned Steel Wing!

ASPEAR BERRY

Melchior the Corviknight learned Taunt! INVALID; THIS BERRY'S EFFECT HAS GONE TO NO POKÉMON

PECHA BERRIES x2

RX-78 the Rotom was transformed into Fan Rotom!

Adal the Midday Lycanroc was transformed into Dusk Form Lycanroc!

PERSIM BERRY

Blackjaw the Tyrantrum had its ability changed from Strong Jaw to Rock Head!

ASPEAR BERRY

Mochiyuki the Glaceon learned Mirror Coat! INVALID; THIS BERRY'S EFFECT HAS GONE TO NO POKÉMON

LEPPA BERRY

Dathomir the Druddigon learned Flash Cannon!

PERSIM BERRY

Mochiyuki the Glaceon had its ability changed from Snow Cloak to Ice Body!

ASPEAR BERRIES x2

Mochiyuki the Glaceon learned Copycat! INVALID; THIS BERRY'S EFFECT HAS GONE TO NO POKÉMON

Mochiyuki the Glaceon learned Freeze-Dry! INVALID; THIS BERRY'S EFFECT HAS GONE TO NO POKÉMON
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 7:12:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Festival food never tasted quite the same as when I was a child. I ponder this as Isra and I walk further and further away from the celebration taking place behind us. Was it simply a case of an undeveloped palette? One that couldn't dream to taste the flaws and processed elements in the food? Or was it simply nostalgia affecting the way I remembered things? No... no, it couldn't be the latter. That would imply that I missed my childhood. When, undeniably, I was glad to be rid of the countless days of studying and social etiquette classes. I pause my line of thought when I catch sight of something hanging from the tree to our right. Reaching out, I pluck two of the Magost berries there before handing one over to Isra. "Nightcap."
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Mission + 3 pages[break]
Berry: Magost Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches two applicable moves to a pokemon[break]
Thread Summary: Remiel attends the Festival of Northern Lights in Lilycove, a celebration from a mysterious Inuit-based people. By happenstance, he encounters the enigmatic there. Together, they enjoy the festival and each other's company before Remiel invites her to his hotel room for a startling revelation.[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 2:33:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
Civilized. A human construct of the mind. Something to set us apart from the real 'animals' out there. Something to give us poise and distinction. Something that gives many purpose. Something that even a royal family such as mine claims to hold dear above all. But it's all a fallacy. In the end, the rock bottom of 'uncivilized' will always be there. Waiting for us to succumb to our baser instincts. For everything to go back the way it's been for hundreds of thousands of years. I toss an Aspear Berry towards the omnivore prowling just past the campfire. He tosses it back.
[break]
[break]
Thread Summary: Remiel takes Nagato the Grovyle out for a walk through the forests bordering Meteor Falls. The two come across several pokémon, but it is a Cradily that ultimately captures the young royal's attention and prompts him to capture it.[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 4:02:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
I'd managed to slide out of bed an hour after I awoke to find her gone, leaving nothing but marks on my skin and the scent of her perfume to remember her by. As I walked out to the spacious living area of the penthouse, I briefly regarded the mess of spilled wine and crooked frames before reaching the fridge and pulling out a basket of oran berries. Foolish of me, perhaps, to imagine what having her here during the morning routine would be like. As I turn to set the small basket on the messy countertop, I find Earl Grey floating before me. Though he suppresses a ghostly giggle, I can still perceive the aura of amusement surrounding him. I squint my eyes, pick up a berry, and flick it into his cup. The Sinistea had been trained well... [break][break]

But it still had its moments.

[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Social + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Oran Berry[break]
Berry Effect: evolves stage 1 → stage 3. (e.g. riolu → lucario)[break]
Thread Summary: After a pleasant date spent at the Festival of Northern Lights, Remiel invites to his temporary lodgings at the Hotel Despoina. There he reveals his interest behind her last name, and how it ties to a larger plot setting foot in Hoenn soon. After wine and good conversation, however, a newfound passion between the two ignites...[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 4:31:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Capture + 4 pages[break]
Berry: Leichi Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches two applicable moves.[break]
Thread Summary: The long search for a Shiny Applin in the Safari Zone begins.[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 4:35:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Capture + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Leppa Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches a tm move.[break]
Thread Summary: The long search for a Shiny Applin continues.[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 4:48:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Capture + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Leppa Berry[break]
Berry Effect: teaches a tm move.[break]
Thread Summary: The long safari expedition continues.[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 4:51:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Social + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Oran Berry[break]
Berry Effect: evolves stage 1 → stage 3. (e.g. riolu → lucario)[break]
Thread Summary: Remiel invites Stormy to take on some pirates.[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 5:22:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Event + 16 pages[break]
Berry: Teacher's Apple[break]
Berry Effect: turns the pokemon shiny and may change their gender.[break]
Thread Summary: Remiel becomes embroiled in the attack on Slateport.[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 5:25:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Type: Mission + 2 pages[break]
Berry: Persim Berry[break]
Berry Effect: allows you to change your pokemon's ability. hidden abilities can be selected.[break]
Thread Summary: Florian, Sigmund, and Sarah fight Ghost-type pokémon![break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 5:26:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

F E B R U A R Y 2020
[break]
[break]
WIP
[break]
[break]
Thread Summary: Sigmund catches a Golduck he later trades away for a Reuniclus.[break]