November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
SUMMER SURPRISES: BEACH PARTY
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 11:43:14 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Turns out, she was a bit dizzier than she thought. She just glanced the side of the watermelon, unfortunately not splitting it. Her stick bounced off, sliding to the side. Pulling off the blindfold, Ruby let out a soft sigh and simply handed the stick back. It was a good attempt! Alas, her balance certainly wasn't that good. Giving a polite smile to the people running the game, Ruby stepped to the side.

She never had an easy way sliding her way into conversations at big events like this. At the Aurorus Ball, she practically remained by herself for quite some time before eventually awkwardly dancing with . The thought of how polite he was during the whole thing, plus their more recent encounters, brought a soft smile to her face. Perhaps there were a few other people she recognized at the party as well?

A few people were pretty obvious. Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members, and even who she distinctly remembered meeting at a beach near here a while ago, helping some poor beached Wailords. Before she could go over and greet him, however, Ruby's attention was quick to turn towards an oddly familiar face. Not just that, but voice too.

Was that... Miss ? Her own eyes slowly widened intensely as she looked at her. She had never truly seen the woman outside of school, and that was years ago, but it was hard to forget a face. Nervous, and yet a bit excited for the old, yet familiar face, Ruby slowly made her way over there before she got caught staring at her. She gently clutched her purse close to her side, just in case as if it would somehow help calm her nerves.

"Umm, excuse me," Ruby spoke softly hoping she wasn't interrupting a conversation with the man standing beside her former teacher. A grin slowly began to spread across her face as she continued. "You wouldn't happen to be Miss Rhodes, would you?" Of course, back in school she used to be incredibly quiet and didn't talk much, but she still hoped that she was recognized in response as well.

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 12:38:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

After having his blindfold removed, he saw his failure and blinked a few times. Huh, maybe he should have used his hand... but then decided to make a comment and Abner's first response was to show Marcy his middle finger, by cranking it up like a jack in the box only to grin when his middle finger was fully extended.[break][break]

Once his teasing was finished, Abner glanced around the beach to assess what was happening. Social events like this were important for making face and acting like everybody was bffls. and her little cuties could be seen, though he really didn't know anybody who she was hanging out with. Then fell on his ass and Abner grinned, but the woman who he'd ended up falling on his ass in front of gave him a decent amount of pity.[break][break]

Abner plopped back on his ass and continued drinking his beverage that didn't help him any. Or was this a new beverage? Hell if Abner knew...

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

notes

[break]
beautiful mega thread with lots of paragraphs here's some paragraphs back

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; border-length: 250px; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:29:08 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, so maybe the stick should've been used. all she managed to do was smack the nearest party goer in the face with the end of the whip. "oops," she giggles once and then twice and before she knows it, she's a bundle of laughter teetering in the sand.

at some point, she sways and slips but there's a hand to help her up. oh, right, he was talking to her too, huh? "first of all," she starts, taking his hand and hauling herself up in the least graceful way possible. "fuck that stick and fuck the watermelon too."

oooh, more drinks? sign her up. she's quick to agree with a bob of her head and the stranger gets no room to make another comment before she's happily dragging him back to the bar. along the way, she'll catch sight of and send some finger guns in his general direction. oh, there's too! more finger guns, hey boy!

"what's your poison?" she flops back into her chair and it dawns on her eventually that her cute little float was abandoned back in the sand. oh well, time for another. "actually, i don't care. whiskey or you get nothing."

@dae

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:55:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

he supposes he should have been more aware of his surroundings, but in his defense, the watermelon is highly distracting. he feels a resounding thwack against his shoulder and loses his grip over the slice. it falls to the sand, landing quite sadly.[break][break]

"not really."[break][break]

injured leg, injured shoulder, no watermelon, this day is turning out to be a real pooper. but at least she's here now. he turns just in time to see an unfamiliar face bouncing over their way. she reaches out for hugs and it's honestly a very sweet sight, even if she reeks of alcohol. he waits just long enough for them to have their moment before looping his arm through stormy's.[break][break]

"i'm afraid i have to steal stormy away for that drink she owes me. i'll return her to you soon."[break][break]

with a smile, he starts leading them towards the bar area. he looks over his shoulder and throws one last comment to the two ladies.[break][break]

"but no promises!"[break][break]

ooc//[break]
- dropped his watermelon :pensive:[break]
- stole away from and .[break]
- heading to the bar area!

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@party

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:31:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]both the faces they pass remain unfamiliar to him but he still sends both and finger guns. the bartender walks over just in time to hear his response to gia's question.

"whiskey."

it only takes a few moments before two glasses are placed in front of them. the bartender shoots a weird look over their way but ultimately decides to turn a blind eye. dae picks up the glass and immediately takes a sip, not bothering to wait for her. the drink lacks the taste of fruit that was so prominent in the earlier cocktail. he turns then to glance down at the instrument at her hip.

"what's your whip for?"

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:32:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]ooooh, watermelon. she loosens her grip on to stare with wide eyes at the offered fruit. does it taste good? probably. does she want to find out? yes, taste the fruit! she doesn't, however, as pipes up and it dawns on her that instead of answering both of her friends, she zoned out over watermelon. oops.

"hey!" she squeezes kaida once more before prying herself off to squish back to stormy. one more snuggle, just because stormy fucking deserves it. and then she's leaving a bit of room to glance her over. "yes, definitely enjoying the party! are you? wait, do you guys need more drinks?" the smell of booze is probably obvious but her slurred chirps cements the idea further.

a pout immediately rises to illeana's face when becomes mr. steal yo girl and slides his way between the women. stormy is slipping from her fingers with half of a promise to return. except, lance probably won't return her and kaida will be stuck babysitting a scientist.

"you better bring her back or i'm coming!" she calls after them before spinning on her heels to flash kaida a bright smile. "now, food or drinks? oh, wait, both!" she doesn't leave room to argue before she's slipping her hand, unashamed with her affection, into kaida's and trying to drag them both to the nearest food stall.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,329 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:45:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he was often told that he looked older than he really was, and that his age was only betrayed by his immature actions. such trait gets to be useful when the bartender doesn't ask him for id.

the drink on his hand was less frilly than everyone else had ordered, though it's definitely alcohol. he holds two of them, one of which he was to bring to while he plays this game. priam wants to look cool enough not to stand in line and play.

eventually, he sees , and nearby him, . his eyes see and @dae interact with them, but his mind draws blank for their names. before he knew it, they've gone past him and priam's left to interact with the other two rockets.

"you two are here too?" he asks, voice excited. "anyways, have you seen dom?"

@tags
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 17:22:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team0"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy can't help but smile and feel maybe a little bit concerned for Illie's wellbeing. The woman squeezes once more before flocking back to her. Before long, Stormy is wrapped up in another sloppy, affectionate, drunken hug that she eagerly returns.[break][break]

But it's clear that ' thoughts are murky and filled with drink, as she suggests another and Stormy's own slight buzz allows her to glance over her shoulder in search of the one that had been dropped - temporarily forgetting all about the incident.[break][break]

When Illie responds, Stormy giggles, only for that giggle to be interrupted with a gasp as 's arm slings through hers, tugging her away from the group hug and into his arms instead.[break][break]

"Oh hey, it's you."[break][break]

Stormy winks, turning back to regard her previous group as Illeana protests and refocuses on Kaida. [break][break]

"I really didn't think I'd see you here. It's good to see you."[break][break]

Regardless of however he might be holding her arm, she slips to a more comfortable position holding his hand.[break][break]

"What's your drink of choice, hotshot?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@event

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:05:01 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

More drinks? Kaida shook her head rapidly as focused on , actually a little relieved to see and the woman walk away, left her a little easier to deal with Illeana. Either way, she was glad that she was only drinking drinks with no alcohol....perhaps a little childish to be chasing sugar instead of alcohol but helpful in situations like this. [break][break]

She squeaks as Illeana takes her hand and starts dragging her away, too far from any of her other Pokemon, she calls out to Bragi, "Bragi! Help me!" She calls, and the Toxicitry pouts, she wanted to build a seaside sandhouse! Still, Kaida's eyes sharpened and the little one followed, bouncing to Illeana's side and burbling a greeting as Kaida indicated, "This is Bragi! A little one of mine." Here to make sure I don't lose you. [break][break]

She squeezed Illeana's hand, intent on keeping her near, "It smells like meat and fruits here,and I want both. What do you want, I'll get it."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Sumner party! Seashore House (3/4)

[attr="class","tag"]@party

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:29:00 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]'s finger guns are met with a wink; to @dae, he raises his glass slightly in a salute. he makes a note to keep an eye on the rocket woman--she's drunk a lot, it seems. he's not entirely surprised by her enthusiasm for the festivities. marcel takes a long sip of his own drink, glad he went for the non-alcoholic option.
[break][break]
before he can escape from 's company, approaches. marcel does his best not to let his dismay show, since priam isn't really the one to blame. he glances over as several others have far better luck at the watermelon game--it's sort of embarrassing, really--and wonders why priam isn't joining in. it seemed like his sort of thing.
[break][break]
"dominic?" another sip. "nah, didn't know he was here." he looks over to abner for his answer.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]beach party

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 20:36:51 GMT
Igor Avatar

The heat, the beach, the...people....

It wasn't Sebastian's scene and yet he was obliging 's orders. He was to be there to keep an eye out on Rocket-aligned vendors as well as to participate in the "Events" at the beach, the first of which was supposedly some test of strength, or something, involving smashing a watermelon. Biding his time while relaxing with his feline crew in the shade the team would only move when it was Sebastian's turn to smash a watermelon. Sipping the last of his Poppin' Pachirisu Float before letting Dooku the Inciniroar hold the empty drink then, Sebastian would step up to the figurative plate.

Waving off the stick offered to him Sebastian would then be blindfolded before spun around not once, not twice, but three times....

Hpppfff!

Upon his final rotation Sebastian would throw down a palm strike, letting it fall upon the watermelon like a shooting star as he exhaled upon contact. A precisie and powerful strike.
_hEfvy1G

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 20:44:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

The finger guns from have Abner smirking and then making a face at the guy she's got wrapped around her arm. He didn't look very entertaining but then again, Abner doesn't think much is entertaining these days unless it gets naked, bleeds, or both. Speaking of, it's on the approach.[break][break]

"Hey bitch."[break][break]

The greeting is short lived when he hears the question about . He takes a sip of his drink and glances around, furrowing his brows.[break][break]

"The fuck-- he was just here, I went up right after here on the watermelon thing.... kinda, I think. I dunno, there was a lot of spinning involved."[break][break]

He shrugs his shoulders before nodding toward Marcel.[break][break]

"If walking google doesn't know, then good luck finding him."
[break][break]
[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 0:12:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]ooooh, a wink and her fave smirk? what'd she do to deserve such nice rewards? her grin borders on dangerous and she even throws a wink toward when they pass him by. mental note now made to find one or both later, probably after yet another drinking game. if she doesn't end up in a sand dune first, that is. oh well.

her thoughts drift away from and the moment a fresh drink is placed before her. and where @dae takes a sip, she drinks the whole watering hole. it's gone the moment it appears and a finger rises as a signal for another. her latest victim is still nursing his but she doesn't care. she never will.

ooh, a dangerous question! her favorite. it's somehow difficult to keep her face straight when she immediately fires out an answer. "punishment." and then, it's broken by a string of giggles. giada leans toward him, supporting her chin with the back of her hand. the skitty around her shoulders sways but doesn't stir with the movement. "nah, i'm joking. kinda. actually, not really. anyway! why so interested?"

the next drink arrives, is raised, and downed by the time he even gets an answer out. again, drinking like a fish is a talent thank you for coming to my ted talk.

party ppl

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,802 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 0:36:52 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"What? No no, we got here at the same time. I am pretty sure beach law demands that we share this spot. If that's alright with you that is."

Oscar really didn't want to share, but Thea was a friend. Perhaps not yet a close friend but a friend nevertheless, and bonding at the beach should strengthen that friendship. If teen summer movies were to be believed anyway. Plus he had this gnawing tumor called 'empathy', and didn't have the heart to kick her to the curb. That very same tumor would begin pounding once more as a young girl approached.

Oscar's smile faltered, not enough to seem displeased only surprised. This was apparent acquaintance of Thea's. By her apparent age, perhaps a former student? Oh no, what if Thea recognizes her and invites the tyke to join? Oscar can handle sharing with Thea, she's quiet and doesn't take up space, but he had to draw the line here! Three was a crowd, and crowds scared Oscar shitless!  Nope, no no no no calm yourself Oscar. Social interaction is good for you, this shall not kill you. Remember, friends are assets and you could always use more assets.

Oscar gave the girl a smile, or his best attempt at one. "Hey Thea I'll let you catch up. I'm gonna set up right here." He turned to the girl, "Feel free to join us if you aren't expected anywhere." Oscar turned away from the two, only then allowing his eyes to twitch. He tried his best to keep his twitching under control while setting up his beach-base.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 1:06:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]admittedly, she's a little disheartened by the lack of but it dissipates the longer 's hand is in hers. friends, food, drinks! she's too excited and too fuzzy to be down. especially when a toxtricity comes bumbling over with the cutest babble she's ever heard. oh god, her heart.

"helllo, cutie!" the coo is a little more dramatic than it usually is, heightened by whatever's in her drink. speaking of! she's quick to finish it off in one go, depositing it into a nearby trash can as they pass. and naturally, she reaches a hand out to take bragi's hand in hers as well. deus lumbers behind them with a watchful eye and a soft rumble.

the smile that rises to her lips is bright the moment kaida squeezes her hand. she squeezes back and affection makes her dizzy sometimes but she's already dizzy so it's fine. the closer they get to the food area, the more delicious the air smells. "oooh, do you think they have barbeque?" her face is curious and she can't decide where she wants to look: kaida or the food. she'll settle on both, head whipping between the two. "fruit sounds so good too, though. maybe both? oh, and a drink." a childish pout rises, remembering she had in fact finished her other one and there was no longer a straw for her to idly chew on.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]