he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Water Route Lights [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 4:29:08 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Well that was embarrassing to admit to now, though he suppose he shouldn't be too surprised different regions had their own shows and things. "The name 'Salem' has history in Galar?" Razz ask to push aside the mentioning of the cartoon in favor of his curiosity of the story behind it.[break][break]

The ranger continued on behind the other taking in the new scene of the another lake, part of him curious on just how many of these could fit in the island as the ocean was right outside. An unfamiliar pokemon popped out along side a wooper, Razz watched as the worried lizard pokemon call out to it's friend for going up to the human and he didn't have any plans to capture the timid creature for now as Remiel asked about the lights. "Sounds like it would be interesting as yeah it doesn't happen, but kinda takes the fun out of it if it turns out its just a pokemon using an attack, especially when I know pokemon as common as Shellder can -oof" he was interrupted as the water lizard from before tackled him, knocking some air out of him, as it then climbed up to his shoulder point toward the lake and rambling on with fearful tears spewed from his eyes. [break][break]

Part of him wondered what had spooked it enough to first be afraid of them and now seeming to ask for their help a moment later. He was about to investigate but the creature pulled on his jacket as it seemed to be telling him 'not don't do that!! ;A;' It's tears were enough to get Razz's eyes start to water and have him tear up. "How am I to see whats wrong if you wont let me?" he ask the wild pokemon who still just stared at him with teary eyes as Razz rolled his, "Cobalt, Salem take a look will you?" he asked as the two moved over toward the lake to take a look as the other asked about the New Years event. [break][break]

"The wormholes right?" he mentioned before trying to think back to the article from months ago, "All I really know of it was what was reported in the news. Like how Wormholes opened up for a clown beast that ended up bombing the place, rumor had it some mask guy caught it and a gym leader quitting his job to go into one of the worm holes...?" Razz paused as he tried to process what he even said as he attempted to wipe away the tears falling due to the lizard, "It was a weird article now that I think back on it, haven't seen any of this stuff up in person though have you?"

[break][break]
    [/b] Sobble attempts befriending for protection | capture attempt [/sub][/ul][break]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,911 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    Water Route Lights [dw]
    POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 7:58:50 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
    [attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
    [attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]---
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRATINI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWISTER

[BREAK][BREAK]
    [attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
    masculine
    twenty-seven
    may 20
    hammerlocke, galar
    heterosexual
    archaeologist
    aqua/ex-admin
    born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
    awards
    4,530 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @oslo
    Remiel Calcifet
    Water Route Lights [dw]
    POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 20:05:25 GMT
    Remiel Calcifet Avatar
    [nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger]
    [attr=class,absolute-holder]
    [attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
    DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
    silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
    of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
    [break][break]

"Unovan." Remiel answers, clipping the new capture to his belt. "Another legend from another land." As they move forward, he pays mind to Razz's hypothesis, then nods in silent agreement. That was certainly a good, and likely true, possibility.[break][break]

The Galarian stops, however, when he notices one of the rocks by the lake's shore begin to move. Damkina beats him to it, though, and she unearths the Kabuto within. Picking it up, she plays around with it while it squirms before raising it towards her mouth. But, just as she's about to bite in, Remiel stops her. She hands it over, and he produces another ball before tapping it against the ancient pokémon's hard shell.[break][break]

As the ball shakes gently in his hand, the dark-haired prince nods. "I was there. I saw firsthand the power of an Ultra Beast." He turns his nonchalant, blue-grey eyed gaze towards the young man. "What do you think the chances are of another wormhole opening up here?"[break]

— catching Kabuto[break][break]

theme(not so) casual encounter[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
    [attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkiangercredit]
    punki

[newclass=".punkianger .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a, .punkianger .bulk b, .punkianger .bulk i, .punkiangercredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangercredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangercredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,213 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Water Route Lights [dw]
    POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 11:53:02 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

"Unova huh? Was traveling something you did often, or was this just history you ended up learning from your job?" he ask as he's scanning the water from afar as he could see in the middle of the lake the water twirling. It wasn't long after where a TWISTER was used from the water before it was aimed at him and more likely the water lizard that clung to him. Though neither of his pokemon were were going to let that happened it seemed as together Cobalt and Salemed used PSYCHIC taking control of the attack before they redirected the attack right back at whatever sent it back in the water. Razz watching as a knocked out Dratini floated up from the water and Razz threw a pokeball at it to capture it. "There now there's nothing to worry about, can't bother you in there" he smiled at the little lizard whose tears were now drying up as it looked over his shoulder to make sure the pokeball stayed closed. [break][break]

Razz looked over as Remiel mentioned being there, and part of him wondered just how desensitized they were to the event. Though he was pretty sure that was rude to ask but he couldn't help but have plenty of other questions as seeing things were much different than reading about them. And while there were videos that some people tried uploading they weren't very clear. For now he thought about the question. "I guess that depends if you're talking about it happening in the here and now, or just in general," he starts still trying to think things over, "I mean seems unlikely for it to happen as from what I've read problems always occur when those things open, and there hasn't been anything here out of the ordinary. If these things open up often with nothing popping out then I guess it could be the case."[break][break]

"Sorry I really don't know much about these things to give a proper theory. But do you happen to know just what those things are? I mean... Are they even pokemon? And is it all just random destruction or is something is sending these things here?"
    as he thought about his last question was begun to wonder to himself if hes been reading too many conspiracy theories on social media.

[break][break]
      [/b] Sobble attempts befriending for protection | capture attempt [/sub][/ul][break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
      he/him
      October 13
      GONGAGA
      gongaga-romantic
      gongager
      gongago
      me?
      gongaga
      808 height
      808 height
      WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
      awards
      38,911 posts
      shiv DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @shiv
      shiv
      Water Route Lights [dw]
      POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 3:12:29 GMT
      shiv Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR SHELL
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIVERN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG

[BREAK]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
      masculine
      twenty-seven
      may 20
      hammerlocke, galar
      heterosexual
      archaeologist
      aqua/ex-admin
      awards
      4,530 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @oslo
      Remiel Calcifet
      Water Route Lights [dw]
      POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 7:58:06 GMT
      Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,remieloriginal]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
      DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
      silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
      of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
      [break][break]

"I travel a lot for my job, though typically within the confines of Hoenn these days. Prior to that, my family and I visited many other regions on holiday and... business trips. Traveling to Unova typically fell within the latter." The prince answers, realizing there was no more space on his belt to clip his new capture. So, pulling his messenger bag to the front, he stuffed it in there instead. They moved on afterwards along the bank of the large cavern lake. But it wasn't long before more wild pokémon came to greet them.[break][break]

One in particular, a rather feisty Shellder, took offense to Damkina's presence in her territory. She leaped out from the lake shore nearby with a stream of bubbles, attempting to slice at his Garchomp with a RAZOR SHELL. While her bladed shell met with the Garchomp's shoulder successfully, however, it also brought the little clam in perfect range for her DUAL CHOP. The Shellder cried out and was knocked upside-down after it had been cut down by the flurry of draconic scythes. Remiel tossed a luxury ball at it before it could get back up.[break][break]

"There's simply too much we don't know yet... but so far it appears some of these portals open without rhyme or reason. And I would certainly consider the light you saw something possibly out of the ordinary." He added, striding over to check on his Garchomp's injury. She was tuckered out, and heaving angrily at the thought of the Shellder. So the royal decided to return her to her luxury ball.[break][break]

— catching Shellder[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
      [attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,remieloriginalcredit]
      punki

[newclass=".remieloriginal .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a, .remieloriginal .bulk b, .remieloriginal .bulk i, .remieloriginalcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginalcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginalcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,213 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      Water Route Lights [dw]
      POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 10:50:35 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

"Sounds like your job can definitely be really fun, but definitely sure there's just as much pressure too," he comments as he thought about what it would have been like to have the resources to basically do anything. Well he did have that at one point but definitely not the freedom, and Razz pondered with the 'ambassador' part of the other's job if he had that trouble too. [break][break]

Not that he had much time to ponder about it as the traveled as it seemed the noise they were making was too much and a a noivern could be heard. That was lovely to see as the dragon pokemon came down from the perch it was sleeping on which only made the water lizard began to choke him from fright alone. Right weird lizard was there, and he was sure he heard Salem meowing in annoyance of there being more. "Cobalt," he called to his pokemon before giving a coded whistle, the steel pokemon grunting in confirmation as they made sure to get in the way tanking the DRAGON PULSE that came at them before countering with an ICE PUNCH, which thanks to that extra weakness did allow Cobalt to take it out quickly. Razz throwing a pokeball to capture it to ensure it wouldn't be a problem. [break][break]

Razz checked on his Metagross quickly after not really caring if he caught the dragon as after this, plus the battle with the Sharpedo and the weird jaw pokemon he was sure they were getting tired. With a pat on it's head he did return it as Remiel gave his theory. "Would be interesting if it were, though also a little worrisome if these things are becoming more regular considering what can come out. So I think the Aurora Beam theory safer, how much you want to bet the Shellder you just caught knows it?" he chuckles lightly as he attempts to joke though as it wasn't something he did often his delivery might have come off on the more serious side rather than the light hearted one he was looking for.[break][break]

"Though unless we want to tired out our pokemon even more for theories we might not be able to prove maybe we should start looking for the exit?" he suggested looking to the other to see what he wanted to do.

[break][break]
        [/b] capture attempt [/sub][/ul][break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
        HE/HIM
        AUGUST 12
        DISCORD
        SHIV-SAMA-O
        SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
        SHIV-SAMA-O
        IS MY GIRLFRIEND
        777 height
        777 height
        THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
        awards
        5,178 posts
        SPIRAL DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @spiral
        SPIRAL
        Water Route Lights [dw]
        POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 22:24:30 GMT
        SPIRAL Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
        [attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRAVE BIRD
        [attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break][break]
        close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
        masculine
        twenty-seven
        may 20
        hammerlocke, galar
        heterosexual
        archaeologist
        aqua/ex-admin
        awards
        4,530 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @oslo
        Remiel Calcifet
        Water Route Lights [dw]
        POSTED ON Sept 18, 2020 5:49:48 GMT
        Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
        DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
        silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
        of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
        An Applin was a strange sight so deep in the cavern. But one came barreling their way from the slope they were about to climb anyway. By the time it finished its chaotic and bumpy ride, it rolled to Remiel's feet battered and bruised. Something had, too, bitten part of its apple off. For a moment, the blue-grey eyed prince tried to look up into the darkness ahead of them to see what had done it. But nothing made itself present to his view.[break][break]

"Hm..." Disregarding the identity of the mysterious cave-dweller for now, Remiel reached to his belt and summoned his Lycanroc for protection. Then he produced an empty luxury ball before crouching down to tap it against the unconscious Applin. When he nursed it back to health eventually, he would discern whether it truly had any place in his team or not.[break][break]

[break][break]

Back to the conversation at hand, however: "I choose to believe any job has its fair share of pressures. Some more than others, certainly. But so long as you feel the work you're doing is fulfilling or making a difference of some sort, then it is worth it." He turns when Razz regards the theory concerning the Aurora Beam. "I don't place bets on academic pursuits. But I will admit that is becoming more and more likely. I'm going to continue upward, however. If you're exhausted with our endeavor, you are free to leave."[break][break]

Perhaps that had come off a bit colder than he realized, but the prince meant it in no spiteful way.[break]

— catching Applin[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
        [attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a, .remieloriginal .bulk b, .remieloriginal .bulk i, .remieloriginalcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginalcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,213 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        Water Route Lights [dw]
        POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 10:15:15 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

Razz just stood by as the other captured the apple... wait there were pokemon disguised as apples now? Though he suppose he shouldn't be too surprised as the thing he caught earlier seemed like it was using an apple for wings. It wasn't long after where the vulture pokemon flew down from the slope and cawed at the two. It seems like Remiel had just caught the bird's lunch and it was none too happy. Again the water lizard tighten it's grip around his neck in fear, Razz ignored it for now as he whistled signaling for Salem to take the offensive as he quickly used FAKE OUT to prevent the bird from attacking first. After which using DISARMING VOICE to knock it back and Razz finishing the job with a pokeball to capture it.
        [break][break]

After it went into the pokeball the water pokemon calmed down, "Okay buddy, while I don't mind you clinging to me, you need to stop choking me," he tried to pry one of the lizard's arms from him but once again it started to cry a bit as it said something making his good eye sting and making tears flow down himself. Salem was quick to come near to try to sooth the water pokemon as Razz kept an ear out for the other trainer. It if weren't for the lizard the younger man probably would've put more thought into what he was saying about jobs and such.
        [break][break]

Seems like his joke missed the mark when the other commented on it, personally he wasn't too surprised and he'd be lying if he didn't think of stopping. However he was trying to get himself back into shape especially after spending so much time indoors before he started the new job. So he wasn't going to let the other deter him, "Nah I'm fine to keep going, quick question though," he looked down to the lizard on his neck that still made his eye tear up. "You wouldn't happen to know much on this pokemon would you? I don't know if their being this scared is normal" he couldn't help but ask as not even a talking from Salem seemed to be helping the little guy's mood too much.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
          HE/HIM
          AUGUST 12
          DISCORD
          SHIV-SAMA-O
          SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
          SHIV-SAMA-O
          IS MY GIRLFRIEND
          777 height
          777 height
          THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
          awards
          5,178 posts
          SPIRAL DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @spiral
          SPIRAL
          Water Route Lights [dw]
          POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 21:39:33 GMT
          SPIRAL Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOATZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SONIC BOOM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL

[break]
          close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
          masculine
          twenty-seven
          may 20
          hammerlocke, galar
          heterosexual
          archaeologist
          aqua/ex-admin
          awards
          4,530 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @oslo
          Remiel Calcifet
          Water Route Lights [dw]
          POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 11:20:52 GMT
          Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
          DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
          silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
          of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
          [break][break]

Remiel accidentally let the hint of a smile slip onto his features when he saw the chameleon wrapped around Razz's neck. "That's a Sobble. And it's behaving perfectly normal for a pokémon of its kind. They're known to be timid, cowardly creatures." Though its constant trembling and excess of tears seemed a little much for just the darkness of the cave.[break][break]

Following the Sobble's line of sight, Remiel soon discovered what had it so agitated: a Floatzel stalking it from the waters of the lake nearby. When the otter noticed that the human had noticed it, however, it didn't hesitate to leap out and make its attack with an odd bark and snarl. But Adal was quick to intercept, tackling the Floatzel out of the way with a swift ACCELEROCK.[break][break]

The force of the attack sent the otter rolling until it hit the cave wall. When it tried to stagger up onto both feet and unleash an AQUA JET, Remiel tossed an empty ball and interrupted the would-be attack. He turned back to Razz and his Sobble as the ball hit the ground and began to shake. "Sobble don't do well with their natural predators around. Perhaps now it will relax." He adds, wiping away a tear from the corner of his eye.[break]

[break]
          — catching Floatzel[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
          [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
          May 24
          Sootopolis City
          Uninterested
          Ranger
          Slateport Ranger Captain
          5'10 height
          5'10 height
          awards
          3,213 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @razz
          Razz Kingsman
          Water Route Lights [dw]
          POSTED ON Oct 4, 2020 21:11:15 GMT
          Razz Kingsman Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
          [break]
          +

"Timid and cowardly huh?" Razz repeated as if to take in that information to see the type of pokemon that decided to keep on him. The ranger decides to lightly poke at the water pokemon, "You gonna take that?" he teases lightly not really excepting an answer, but when the lizard just nodded at the comment to completely agree with zero arguments at being called a coward Razz couldn't help but chuckle a little. Well it was confident about one thing at least. With that in mind Razz decides to bring in another pokemon as he was sure Salem was getting worn down as well, and maybe Sage would help with the Sobble's fears. [break][break]

The Chespin salutes when called out noting a Shellder near by and he is ready to attack before Razz speaks up, "No no, no need for that I just brought you out to help ease this one nerves," he points to the Sobble as the lizard looks toward the grass type. Sage just grins and gives Salem a look as it seems to boost his ego a bit that he was brought out for protection when the cat was out. Which Salem only responded with blowing a raspberry. Eventually the two would get along is what he told himself as Remiel dealt with Floatzel. Which yeah Sobble stopped crying, but he was still very clingy.[break][break]

"Thanks for the info, I'm not too familiar with Alolan or Galarian pokemon so I never would've known," he would check his phone dex but he didn't want to bring it out of it's case when he was pretty sure the reception down here would be minimal at best.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
            PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
            [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
            he/him
            October 13
            GONGAGA
            gongaga-romantic
            gongager
            gongago
            me?
            gongaga
            808 height
            808 height
            WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
            awards
            38,911 posts
            shiv DOLLARS
            part of
            TAG WITH @shiv
            shiv
            Water Route Lights [dw]
            POSTED ON Oct 5, 2020 3:52:33 GMT
            shiv Avatar
            [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEOTTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QWILFISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACUPRESSURE
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC SPIKES
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
            masculine
            twenty-seven
            may 20
            hammerlocke, galar
            heterosexual
            archaeologist
            aqua/ex-admin
            awards
            4,530 posts
            part of
            TAG WITH @oslo
            Remiel Calcifet
            Water Route Lights [dw]
            POSTED ON Oct 5, 2020 10:12:56 GMT
            Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
            DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
            silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
            of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
            [break][break]

"It is my pleasure," Remiel responds, nodding. "Sobble are native to my home region of Galar. They're mostly known as pests in the palace gardens where I grew up, however."[break][break]

Adal scouts ahead. He sniffs, then saunters to the bank of the cave lake nearby. The scent has dissipated, and the Lycanroc wonders whether it disappeared beneath the surface of the crystalline water.[break][break]

"How did you come across this one?" Remiel inquiries. The lifting of the Galarian embargo was already having a profound effect on the Hoennian ecosystem. The dark-haired royal wondered whether Razz had seen any of these effects for himself.[break]

[break]
            notes: passing[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
            [attr=class,tagline]

punki