he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Water Route Lights [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 3:50:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

"Palace gardens?" Razz couldn't help but repeat, blinking a few times in astonishment at the nonchalantness of that statement. He figured the other came from money considering their work position, but there was a big difference between just rich and palace rich in his opinion. "I'm guessing you're from old family then?" he couldn't help but ask, part of him wondering what having such a family history was like. Only thing he knew about his parent's family was that his father had siblings he didn't talk to anymore. [break][break]

While he ask Sage marches ahead spotting the flying pokemon and he points to it and calls to his trainer for orders. Right, Sage was more of a do as told sort of character, he reminded himself as he shook his head. "Mostly in the business of protection Sage so if they're not bugging no worries," he informs the grass pokemon who seems disappointed in the idea that he wouldn't get a battle yet but he'd wait for now. [break][break]

"Who Sage?" he questioned when the other asked, "A gift from the higher up from the Rangers, said I was doing well," he smiled lightly at the thought glad to know he wasn't the screw up he always saw himself as. "I don't think Chespin are all that common here as I heard coming across them even in Kalos was rare, why looking for one?"

[break][break]
    [/b] Skipping [/sub][/ul][break]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
    HE/HIM
    AUGUST 12
    DISCORD
    SHIV-SAMA-O
    SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
    SHIV-SAMA-O
    IS MY GIRLFRIEND
    777 height
    777 height
    THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
    awards
    5,178 posts
    SPIRAL DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @spiral
    SPIRAL
    Water Route Lights [dw]
    POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 8:52:04 GMT
    SPIRAL Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
    [attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
    [attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOBBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]U-TURN
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] --- 

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
    masculine
    twenty-seven
    may 20
    hammerlocke, galar
    heterosexual
    archaeologist
    aqua/ex-admin
    born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
    awards
    4,530 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @oslo
    Remiel Calcifet
    Water Route Lights [dw]
    POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 10:44:42 GMT
    Remiel Calcifet Avatar
    [nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,remieloriginal]
    [attr=class,absolute-holder]
    [attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
    DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
    silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
    of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
    [break][break]
    Remiel quirked a brow. He supposed he'd given away his status as a royal, and he didn't do that too often. He would need to make sure he didn't make a habit of it. "Yes, something along those lines." He answered vaguely. Turning their attention to the Chespin was preferable, in his opinion.[break][break]

As they went up an incline, reaching what appeared to be the summit, the dark-haired royal shook his head. "No, I used to raise one. And I've experienced plenty of them in Kalos myself, where my father's family resides. I was simply curious... they are a rare find here indeed."[break][break]

Just then, they reach the top of their cavern trail: a nest-like bedding of palm fronds and grass covers the ground before it leads to a wide open cave mouth, offering an awe-inspiring view of the sea in every direction. From this altitude, it is also clear to see a large and wide expanse of seafloor caverns beneath the ocean's waves.[break][break]

Whatever had been here, it had taken a dive into the ocean below. Remiel had arrived just in time to see it splash but didn't make out much else. He sighed. "I suppose the culprit may be some sort of pokémon, after all."[break][break] He speaks, looking out of the cave mouth and down at the ocean far below. "To give chase from here on out would mean exploring the caverns underwater. Care to come along?"[break]

[break]
    notes: passing/end dw thread[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
    [attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,remieloriginalcredit]
    punki

[newclass=".remieloriginal .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a, .remieloriginal .bulk b, .remieloriginal .bulk i, .remieloriginalcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginal .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginalcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".remieloriginalcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    3,213 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Water Route Lights [dw]
    POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 0:35:49 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetop"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +
    WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

At the brief answer Razz figured the other didn't want to talk about it too much so made a mental note to drop it as he heard about the other's own experience with a Chespin of his own. Part of him a bit nervous about the fact that he had family who was native to Kalos. Making the Ranger worry it might be easier for them to tell that he wasn't a Kalosian native. [break][break]

He just listened to the other as he explained his experience with a Chespin of his own, part of him curious on what the other meant by 'used to' but another time for now as his attention was caught by a crashing noise. Pausing he moved off the path a bit noticing the little dragon that usually hung around Dragapult. He watched it as a fiery blue aura surrounded it as it tried to ram into a bolder to break it. Wait could that thing even LEARN DRAGON RUSH at this stage? Though seeing it only make a crack it was clear to him that it was still trying to learn it. Again the aura came back but Razz decided to intervene then. [break][break]

"You know if you don't have the power you can always find a weak spot," he suggested with surprised the Dreepy as it looked embarrassed at being caught practicing. The little dragon seemed to be throwing a little tantrum at him for interrupting making the Sobble on him get scared and moved to hide behind Sage and Salem but Razz still wanted to see if he could help the little dragon as he knocked on the rock a bit feeling the parts where it had hit already. "Try aiming here," he suggested as he stepped back the Dreepy didn't seem to like the idea at first but it had been trying to break so much to break it with no luck, why not try what this human thing was saying. The lingering pokemon struggled to get the blue aura going once more going at the area they was suggested to her before Razz noticed the next problem, her eyes being closed. [break][break]

Though she at least managed to hit the mark, breaking the bolder this time. It wasn't destroyed but it was progress to she seemed to be delighted about as she danced around in a little circle of an 'I did it!' manner. "You know you can probably find better things than rocks if you leave here," he suggest as he brought out a pokeball and put it on the ground to let her decide. Smiling a bit as she poked the ball to go inside. Hopefully she'd be willing to stay as he grabbed the pokeball and joined Remiel to the top impressed by the site. [break][break]

"Sure, in for a penny in for a pound right?" he agreed curious on what they would be able to find underwater.

[break][break]
      [/b] Capture Attempt Dreepy | End thread [/sub][/ul][break]

[break]

[/div]
      [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
      [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
      [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
      [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

DUO WILD FOR

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
      he/him
      October 13
      GONGAGA
      gongaga-romantic
      gongager
      gongago
      me?
      gongaga
      808 height
      808 height
      WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
      awards
      38,911 posts
      shiv DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @shiv
      shiv
      Water Route Lights [dw]
      POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 4:47:40 GMT
      shiv Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]RAZZ CAUGHT DREEPY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
      [attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!