[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]bringing about new wishes
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There are times where silence is golden but in this very moment, it seems more like a mystery that continues to entangle itself with more threads. Even so, Eris isn't fully dissuaded from pursuing answers, her hand carefully reaching out to give Cobalion a gentle pat on the shoulders.
[break][break]
"It was nice meeting you. But if we see each other later, Istill have a bunch of questions to ask." A quick promise made before her attention is scooped up by a swirl of water and chirps. Blinking once, then twice, she looks to the little water bear jelly-thing that settles on Hideo's head, then to Reiner who silently trails behind.
[break][break]
"No one told me Miss Melody had connections to the Children of the Sea..." She murmurs, a finger offered to the Phione in hopes of greeting it with a tiny 'hand-shake'. "Your hair is kinda fluffy and soft so, I guess it did?"
[break][break]
Though she remains uncertain, she seems somewhat more at ease in following Hideo's footsteps, always looking around from time to time just to check that Reiner is still by her side. Sure enough, he's keeping pace, readily slinking ahead and sniffing the air at times. For now, he doesn't smell anything of note, but who is he to say that doesn't keep her weird cave-basement boobytrapped?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff7b8f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody's New Years Fiesta!
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2022 17:03:49 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Phione/cobalion's pov:

Phione tilts it's head at Eris, unsure of what she wanted it to do in return so it kind of just squirted a bit of water at her hand and then clapped it's hands excitedly, it was still an infant and never really even battled before since it was too young still. [break][break]

With it's trusty stead in tow, Phione, hideo, and lastly Eris began to venture further and further into the small "cove". As the two steadily walked down the cave, the steady pounding of something getting louder and louder until it stopped. An eerie small figure could be seen from within the cave, it turned back and looked at them before letting out a "ferocious" war cry. [break][break]

Phione began to shout at it annoyed and even flapping her flippers on the top of hideo's head in protest, unphased by it's war cry. It was then that this shadow leapt towards the pair, ready for combat as it tried to use dynamic punch on phione. However Phione out of instinct used acid armor and melted into a pool of water, soaking hideo before reforming on his head again and the small figure went flying past him completely missing. [break][break]

It was a Kubfu! But something was wrong, it's eyes looked strange, as if it was sleepy. Something was very wrong here but it seemed like it was ready to fight none the less. This time it looked to aim for with another dynamic punch.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 1:36:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Buoyant is truly in her element at a party such as this. Her optimism is infectious as always, responsible for a warm smile that spreads across Remiel's countenance as he's beckoned forward onto the dance floor. He dawdles, however, admiring the sight of his date for a few moments too long before swoops in to take her hand. The royal acts aghast when she sticks her tongue out at him afterward.

"Melody Miro? My own friend? How scandalous." He chuckles, sighing before reluctantly taking a step forward onto the dance floor. "Is it still considered a challenge if I ask for some guidance every now and again?" He inquires, awkwardly placing one foot forward before doing a little jig.

He pauses, briefly, when he sees an Azurill and its trainer, , soon thereafter. His current situation might be a bit embarrassing, sure, but he still offers the ROCKET BEAST a smile and a wave regardless. All in the name of keeping up pretenses, right? Though Remiel tried to make a habit of not showing other Rocket members his 'goofy' side.

It was rather unbecoming of an admin, really.

NEW YEAR FIESTA! +
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 15:32:47 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
I make sure to take good care of it!” Hideo jested, “It’s a popular spot!...for the Pokemon that can fit on it.” Mainly just his tiny Ribombee nowadays, but a good number of his Pokemon still liked patting his hair. As did people.

Not that he minded.

Though he had to wonder when got a Phione. He wouldn’t mind getting one of his own.

Nevermind that strange squirting noise he heard the Phione make, Hideo made his way into the cove. He noticed an odd noise that got louder the further they delved. “You hearing that too, Eris?” Hideo asked, naturally making his way towards it to investigate. It got louder and louder and louder…

Until it stopped. And was replaced with a loud cry.

Hideo’s Beheeyem was quick to warn him about the incoming shadow - and that the attack didn’t seem to be aimed at Hideo himself. The actual target, however, did get out of the way.

It wasn’t every day Hideo got soaked with a Pokemon. At least the Phione had the decency to reform afterwards, drying him off, but the sensation was a strange one.

But a psychic ping from his Beheeyem told him that the attacker wasn’t done - that it was headed towards . He didn’t doubt that Reiner could take care of the situation, but his Beheeyem might have a better shot of stopping it before it escalated.

Elga, stop it!” Hideo ordered, the Beheeyem raising an arm as he tried to Psychically lift the assailant in the air - and keep it there until it calmed down. Or they found out why it was being aggressive.

@time-out psychic

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 19:08:08 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

her eyes flash something dangerous, and the discomfort from before evaporates. "an excellent point," his chin skews, and head dips, eyes locking with her own. they shift slightly, his words following.
[break][break]
"it's a lovely evening. care to join me on the balcony?" his teeth flash a smile, shoulders straightening, "i'd be interested to hear more about one of hoenn's most powerful women."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".gabe1"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 1:08:33 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i’d love to,” she accepts his invitation, not wasting a moment to mull it over. After all, she had a tendency to know exactly what she wants— and this was no exception.
[break][break]
Or rather, he was no exception.
[break][break]
”what a luxurious title. who do i share it with, exactly? dahlia?” no one else came to mind, really. Although ’s name does cross her mind, the bad blood between the two contributes to how easily it’s dismissed. Just as the two of them step towards the balcony, kat loops her hand around gabe’s arm, not once wondering if she should stop to ask for permission. It wasn’t her style.
[break][break]
”if there’s anything specific you’d like to know, well,” that familiar, lopsided smirk of hers reappears. Sinister in nature and imbued with the slightest hint of temptation.
[break][break]
”i’m an open book.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 22:43:36 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"among a few," he answers with a small smile, letting a sliver of mystery linger into his words. legendary pokemon didn't necessarily constitute a dangerous, and powerful woman, as exampled by , but it certainly helped in and 's cases. he knew deep that, even without them, they'd be forces to be reckoned with.
[break][break]
her presence around his arm isn't unwelcomed, and he accepts it as if he'd barely noticed. her impish grin was a keen reminder of the patron she served, and the powers granted to her in-doing so. it was exciting, in a way.
[break][break]
"is that so?" he chuckles once, a quick but powerful vibration spreading out from his chest, "what projects are you currently working on?" it was no secret she was brilliant outside of being a competent, and powerful trainer.
[break][break]
"the ones you can talk about, of course."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 2:30:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“well, you’re familiar with all the things i deal with as an elite four and a member of the initiative.” New to his role or not, gabe must’ve read all about it by now. She wouldn’t want to bore him with details regarding her so-called public projects.
[break][break]
“but… besides that, there’s this one other thing. you know, collecting a bunch of old relics for the god who originally owned them.” she is referring to giratina and the plates, of course.
[break][break]
the heretics claiming the plates weren't theirs to have were wrong. all of them.
[break][break]
“i know, who would’ve thought that gods could have a sense of nostalgia?” a chuckle escapes her, “it’s a bit weird but i get why it’s important for him.”

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 0:47:58 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

she was correct of course. the workings of the elite four, and even some of the council's own projects, were under his heavy scrutiny. a man in his position liked to be informed of everything he could. everything.
[break][break]
"is that so?" this one was affair he was sparsely informed on, and an interesting one at that. what captured the attention of a god would capture his own. gabriel stops once they breech the doorway and feel the gentle, chilled wind, turning towards her mere feet from overlooking the balcony into the road.
[break][break]
"and why is it important to him?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 1:00:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

even if katherine wanted to answer gabe’s question, she probably wouldn’t have done it this way. she’d have waited for an official date, if not their second, before divulging such sensitive information.
[break][break]
that is, assuming gabe proved to be interesting enough to earn a second date. he certainly looked the part… but that alone was never enough.
[break][break]
“mm. maybe one day you’ll get to ask it.” teasing was something of a second nature for her, wasn’t it?
[break][break]
”but until then…” there it was. that signature smirk.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 21:17:52 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

gabriel chuckles, deep and knowing, as he takes a sip of his glass. he'd known that the information wouldn't be that simple to get from her. it was likely too valuable, too personal. he did need to try, though. to test the allowable barrier of what was, or wasn't allowed when it came to heralds and their gods.
[break][break]
he files the question away for a later day.
[break][break]

"you must keep councilman silph on his toes constantly," he notes, not hiding the small, amused question at the end, "i like a woman that can keep me on mine." as talented, and powerful, and beautiful as katherine was, he wasn't the only one proving himself tonight.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 1:08:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I do. Although I am sure he'd try telling you otherwise."
[break][break]
wasn't the type to admit it, was he? Thinking about it, he also wasn't the type to appreciate this sort of conversation being held with his peer. That's precisely why Katherine seemed to like Gabe's comment.
[break][break]
"Really?"
[break][break]
She doesn't sound surprised. Instead, a fire burns inside her in the face of a challenge. Keeping Gabe on his toes would be too easy. However, making him regret asking for it is a challenge all in itself.
[break][break]
She steals a sip from her drink whilst their eyes remain locked, contemplating how to torment him. "I'll keep your offer in mind, then." He may not have framed it as one, but Katherine indeed interprets it as such.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 21:59:12 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm, i suspect there's little that fernando would admit to bothering him." he was a cutting presence in the councilman's chambers, and it'd quickly earned gabriel's respect. he viewed the region like gabe did his own family — a top priority.
[break][break]
his eyebrow quirks, and there's the faintest narrow to his eyes, as he returns her challenge. "please do," he gives in response, "but don't dwell on it too long." gabriel was a patient man, surely, but by no means a lovestruck fool, after all.
[break][break]
wetting his lips on the alcohol again, he turns his gaze back onto the scenery beyond.
[break][break]
"i find myself in a unique position to enact change across the region," he starts, "a place i never guessed i would be. admittedly, there is much i'm still learning, but..." his gaze feels lighter, as it moves back to , "if you were in my position, where would you start?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 3:58:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
After pilfering a plethora of food from the nearest table- the Teddiursa gorging itself under the coat- Hoopa turned itself around to Dahlia, torso unmoving- painting the picture of an owl-like Kim.

Which one?” Hoopa asks as it chews one of the snacks- bits of food slightly falling out as it did.

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 1:05:12 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia cuts a shriek in half. forces the hissing parts into a crumpled ball before swallowing the lump whole.

her hand peels away from her parted lips. fingers like withdrawing gates or bars.

"how very kim cole of him to send... an ambassador." dahlia recovers with the slightest shake; she does not ask who or what lies in the rest of the trenchcoat. "you, in fact... nice to meet you, hoopa?"

she extends a hand.

no course in discourse has prepared her for something like this.

NOTE: I WAS JOKING U BICH