he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Melody's New Years Fiesta!
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 12:24:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo tried to smile at ’s offer, but it was crooked. “Thanks, but uh, I get enough shocks from my own Pokemon.” Some of his electric Pokemon were…tricky to train. He’d gotten it down after some trial and error, but he had to stay away from electronics while he was working on it.

He was fortunate Reiner didn’t want him to experience that either, even if Hideo couldn’t see the Pokemon’s expression.

Well, guess it was cool you got to do it anyways,” Hideo said. It would’ve been cooler if Eris could still do it, but who was he to demand how mysterious basement magic worked? “Wish I could’ve gotten cool powers like that. All I got to do was sing some stuff.” All the actual battling was done by his Pokemon or the other people there, though he preferred it that way; he was not eager to try whacking that monster with his cane.

Still, I hope you’re doing alright now. I heard you got hurt pretty bad down there.” Nobody availed him to the full extent of her injury, but he knew she had to get medical care immediately, and he was pretty sure he heard she had to spend a good amount of time at a hospital. Heck, even he had to get some first aid after everything was dealt with.

She seemed to be ok, but he wanted to make sure there wasn’t some hidden issue ailing her.

As they followed the Cobalion, Hideo could hear the pleasant sound of waves brushing against the stone. He couldn’t tell that this area seemed freshly-carved - and his Beheeyem couldn’t either - but that didn’t matter. It was a nice spot.

I wonder if there’s any rocks around we could try skipping; I’ve been getting some good practice in since you taught me!” Hideo grinned, the idea of another stone-skipping contest coming to mind.

But just as that thought entered his mind, he noticed a strange sound in the distance, the sound of something being…punched? It seemed to echo through the area, and it came from further into the cave. “Maybe Cobalion wants us to check that out?” Hideo wondered, taking a moment to decide whether he wanted to investigate or look for rocks to skip.

The former won out.

Come on, let’s go find what that is,” Hideo insisted, this time leading the way - and taking Eris along if she was willing.

@cavestory

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 4:18:41 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

Between the many, many new arrivals, Katherine easily finds a way to slip out of the gathering near , and the other esteemed guests. She does so only after greeting familiar faces and co-workers, offering warm, well-practised smiles to all.
[break][break]
“I am just gonna…” her hand lifts to point towards some part of the house she hasn’t visited yet, “check that area out, if you don’t mind. I wanna make sure this house wasn't a rip-off!”
[break][break]
Yeah. That's one hell of an excuse to escape the group and find herself a quiet place to drink at. That way no one can accuse her of leaving early at a later date.
[break][break]
Unfortunately, she has to make a stop at the bar to actually find a drink before she can escape to hide somewhere. She finds one there, extending him a smile before requesting a glass of champagne.
[break][break]
While she waits for her drink to arrive, she turns to gabriel, eyeing him with a devilish spark glimmering in those scarlet eyes of hers. “...Councilman Black. I wasn't expecting to see you here.”
[break][break]
Her tone is almost sweeter than the glass of champagne the bartender just placed between them.

[attr="class","ooc"] @melodysparty [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 13:56:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]days fly by, seasons change
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]bringing about new wishes
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Cool powers but it kinda hurt all over after. Trust, I would have traded places with you if I could." She huffs and rubs at the scars under her jacket sleeves. "And well, I'm not exactly in danger. Healthy enough to be running about and chasing legendaries as usual!" And that's about the extent that she'll ever be willing to tell him. After all, what good is it to add more worries to his plate at the start of a new year? She's more than capable of handling her own problems by herself.
[break][break]
"Oh, really? Think you can best your teacher now, don't you? Wait till you see just how much I've improved since we last did it!" A challenge like that won't just be ignored but upon seeing how confidently Hideo leads the way, Eris barely makes a move to resist.
[break][break]
Having a companion to lead the charge into a new adventure - It's a change of pace from the times that she's had to explore with just her and Reiner alone. However strange it may be, her heart seems to flutter a little at the thought and she quickly falls into step.
[break][break]
"Just so you know, if it's some kind of scary... flesh-eating... weird... lotsa eyeballs ghostie, we're running, okay?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff7b8f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 2:39:53 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

gabriel wraps his fingers around the chilled glass, turning to give the new voice its due attention. "ms. fairburne," he gives her a pleasant, almost professional smile, before lifting the lip of the cup to his own, "neither was i, admittedly." he'd contemplated skipping the affair entirely, but, a position like this required to make professional relationships.
[break]
[break]
his eyes slide down, then back up.
[break]
[break]

"you look lovely this evening."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".gabe1"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 5:12:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“ah, please.. you can call me katherine.”
[break][break]
After all, she did work under him technically, didn’t she? Much like gabriel’s position demanded from him to attend certain events, so did Katherine’s. In this case, it was her position as Melody’s friend rather than her job– but still. The same rules applied.
[break][break]
Her eyes flit down along with his, trailing after his stare until he lifts it back.
[break][break]
“i know. you don’t look half bad yourself.” her words linger in the air as she steals a sip of champagne from her flute.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 3:46:13 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Cobalion remains as silent as always, abstaining from answering 's question. [break][break]

The water continues to shake to the rhythmn of the pounding that can be heard. Cobalion's reflection looks angry but it doesn't match cobalion's actual neutral expression. Eris would be able to see as his eyes begin to move from the reflection in the water and a blob of water begins to manifest from the water as it waddles towards the pair. It was Melody's phione. [break][break]

She begins so shout her name at the pair and pointing deeper into the cave as if egging them on to go deeper into the cave and explore what was making that noise. Cobalion closes his eyes and remains in the same position, it looked like he wasn't going to accompany them but they had a new buddy to guide them. [break][break]

She however was not one to walk and instead climbed onto Hideo's head and pointed her arm forward as if leading him into the charge like a mount. [break][break]

Melody's pov:[break][break]

The pokemon that emerges from the Hoopa's ring is a rather powerful one. And by powerful, it's STENCH was powerful as a Skuntank rolled into the party and emanating an awful smell. Melody pinched her nose "Oh...thank you....." she said trying to keep up appearances and seem grateful for the gift. She waved over to the rest of the people in the party "Can someone help out with this thing? " she said fearing that the stench would ruin her new home, she'd normally just teleport it out but seeing as how it was part dark type.. [break][break]

Melody looked over and took note of and talking, she was glad some people were enjoying the party and chatting it up nicely. Melody moved over to the dance floor excitedly as she moved easily and fluidly to the music "Do I gotta be the first one to start dancing? Cmon?! who's gonna join me?!" she said trying to pull people over to the main dance area

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 4:12:27 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The shock form the avatar couldn’t have been harsher than a static shock mid-winter, but it’s still enough to have him take pause. He doesn’t recognize , nor had ever talked about him. “Who are you again?” he frowned, looking at Luka with wide eyes as he stuck his claim as her boyfriend. Despite the genuinely surprised look he threw at his friend, he’s quick to turn back to the man and grin confidently back, “So you’re saying she’s free tomorrow night?” Before he can say anything more incendiary than that Melody’s hands are on him and he’s being dragged into the home. “But of course! A lady as pretty as you can’t possibly be real.” Andres said to before he’s completely turned away from the group by his friend. [break][break]

Before he can turn to confront Luka for love life personal details, Melody is quick to turn to him for help. And he can’t very well deny her either. He was only there for her sake after all. “Si, nena, lo que sea.” He said unable to look away from the puppy eyes. As he turned to see himself into the kitchen his phone started buzzing aggressively in his pocket and he began to check his texts. He threw Luka another look, pouting as he quickly sent a barrage texts back and forth with the girl before settling in the kitchen. [break][break]

“Right, right, chips and salsa. Hope she’s not expecting me to make some right now.” He said beginning to check for the store bought.

[break][break]

+ & open! [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 5:58:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

In the company of friends and other fine people, Remiel doesn't seek out any further conflict with the smart mouth ( ) who'd attempted to put hands on his girlfriend. But, just in case,  acts as a natural arbitrator when she cuts in to greet him and give him a hug. "Pleasure to see you again, Melody. Your estate is lovely." He adds with a smile, returning the gesture then taking a moment to gaze at her home.

Regarding the greeting between and with a curious look, Remiel eventually offers the former an affectionate squeeze of her hand before tugging her along. "Well then... perhaps we should follow our esteemed host's direction and mingle, hm?" He suggests, flitting his bright hues of cobalt between the two beautiful women as he takes the lead. "I, for one, would love to meet Cobalion."

Catching sight of after they enter doesn't help with his confidence on the dance floor when attempts to tug him and onto it. Abashedly, he chuckles and politely declines with a wave of his hand.

"I'm afraid the only dancing I'm proficient with is the kind practiced on the ballroom floor..."

Although he might be convinced to give this kind a try tonight... if his darling really cares to.
NEW YEAR FIESTA! +
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 6:13:12 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

a weird idea, that. to think this woman who commanded giratina, a deity, in some way shape or form answered to him. unlike the other members of the council, he was beholden to no legendary pokemon. he was the weak link, not that you would feel the urge to say that in-front of him, however.
[break][break]
"katherine," he concedes, taking a sip of his own drink, "i was quite impressed with your performance in sootopolis. reports indicate you were quite fearsome to behold."
[break][break]
beyond him, the growing spectacle of the party is a hushed tone, one he recognizes but doesn't give much attention to.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".gabe1"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 23:34:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The smile on Hideo’s face held strong. It wasn’t like he thought she was lying to him - maybe she did think she was healthy enough to go around chasing legendaries. Though he couldn’t completely shake off the worry that she wasn’t 100% again; it sounded like she’d gotten hurt bad. But he wouldn’t grill her on it, not at this party.

Hideo couldn’t resist a snort. “You’d be surprised how fast I can get good at this stuff!” he said. “I’m gonna take you up on that challenge someday!” He well and truly meant that: he did get better, and he wanted to find out how much better had gotten too.

But first, cave exploration.

Though before they could make their way into the cave, something emerged from the water…with a fairly underwhelming set of small footsteps. Hideo could glean some information from what his Beheeyem told him: it was small, it was blue, and it was headed right for them.

Also, it was a Phione. Not that his Beheeyem knew that; she’d shouted her name out for all to hear. He’d heard rumors about them, but he knew next to nothing about where they came from or where to find any. “Guess it wants to say hi?” Hideo wondered aloud, before feeling it on his leg.

Then feeling it climb up his body. He didn’t resist, curious as to what it was try to do, until it got all the way to his head, taking the seat that was often occupied by his smaller Pokemon. “Well, I guess it wanted the best seat in the house,” Hideo joked.

Now adorned with a brand-new head-Pokemon, Hideo was ready to explore the cave, even if he couldn’t see her pointing it out to him. “Guess we’ll have a plus-one on our little cave trip. Let’s go~” Gently, he’d guide Eris along - though his Beheeyem was Telepathically the one guiding him.

@cavestory

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 0:44:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Was Rowan fashionably late or simply delaying his arrival so he wouldn’t be noticed by the host? Things were still awkward between himself and and he didn’t know how to broach the subject naturally, especially since he didn’t know what she did and didn’t remember from her time on the submarine. Perhaps answers were laid in her bedroom? This was her house after all, she was bound to keep some sort of journal or notebook around, knowing the kind of person Melody was.

So, that was his plan. Get all dressed up and dapper to break into a girl’s bedroom during her New Years party, sounds like something out of a bad coming-of-age movie. An attempt was made to cross the party in a nonchalant gait, hoping to avoid the gaze of their host while she began corralling people to the dance floor.

PSSH! A flash of light came from his jacket as his Azurill leaped free of their Pokéball, having always been an unruly one. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” The Pokémon leaped out of the fabric and started hopping on their tail across to the dance floor, skidding to a halt in front of Melody. “ZURILL!” It cried out with a smile, Rowan forced to chase the water-type down with a sheepish grin on his face. “Uh, hey Mel! Nice party.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤Outfit
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 3:28:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

All hopes of a flawless first impression to are quickly dashed. Luka does her best to save face, keeping her smile plastered on when enters in typical fashion. She's not surprised...just disappointed.[break][break]

Even so, she returns his greeting with a happy smile and a wave, but squeaks in alarmed surprise when Andres gives his version of a handshake. She's mortified when she remembers the very important news she hadn't yet told him. Or anyone, for that matter![break][break]

A quick glance is cast between her friend and , abashed embarrassment creasing her brow. Their brief altercation sets her teeth on edge, but it ends quickly enough. An apologetic look is cast in Andres' direction as he's whisked away, and guilt settles into the pit of her stomach. Intentionally or not, this is kind of her fault![break][break]

"Ehe...A-andres is just kind of...like that," she explains to Remiel in a whisper. "I'm sorry! He doesn't know, um...I-I haven't really gotten around to telling anyone yet." Her free hand fists into her skirt, crushing glittering tulle between her fingertips. "I just thought! Um, s-since, you know, w-with your whole, like, deal, it's probably better to keep stuff like this private, right?"[break][break]

And yet he had boldly announced the state of their relationship in public. A shyly pleased smile works itself onto her face.[break][break]

As they venture into the party Luka sticks by Remiel's side, almost as if glued there. Though a social creature at heart, she can't help but feel a little shy at a gathering where she knows hardly anybody. However, her hand does slip away from her beau's as she sends a series of frantic texts to Andres in the hopes of clearing up their little misunderstanding.[break][break]

"Your place looks amazing, by the way," she gushes to once she looks up from her phone. "You really know how to throw a party!" The music has an infectious beat and she wiggles her hips in time, inching towards the dance floor while Remiel hesitates.[break][break]

"Oh, come on!" Giggles float in the air like dandelion seeds. "It's a party! C'mere!" Luka dances just out of his reach, beckoning him over while more laughter peals from pretty pink lips. "If you leave me hanging, I'll just have to dance with Madame Miro all night!"
[break][break]

@new year's fiesta[break]outfit ref (pretend its navy i dont wanna draw rn)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 4:02:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It is quite the strange concept to wrap one’s head around, really. To think that katherine fairburne answers to anyone other than herself is no less than a bad joke– but she was definitely more accepting of advice from some people. Gabriel stood among those select few.
[break][break]
Whether if it was thanks to his rank, status, or even just kat’s superficial view and general taste remained to be decided.
[break][break]
”mm.”
[break][break]
She almost bites her tongue at gabriel’s choice of words, or more specifically… sootopolis. Bad memories resurface and sour the perfectly bubbly champagne katherine had just sipped. ”yes, well… it’s a shame our forces were scattered that day. i’m sure we’d be having a different conversation if there were others helping and i that day.”
[break][break]
But then again…
[break][break]
“..i prefer not to dwell in the past if i can help it. It’s better to focus on what’s here, now-” her eyes lift from her glass, locking with gabriel’s own. “And in front of you.”
[break][break]
She isn’t too subtle, is she?

[attr="class","ooc"] @gabriel [break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 23:55:21 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

it had been awhile since a man had been so forward with her. dahlia laughs, voice feathered nervous like ducklett wings.

after she is saved by ' wiles, dahlia accepts 's invitation for a change in scenery. however, as soon as she realizes it's a dance floor, the commissioner briefly excuses herself from , and those around them. a warm wave. a nice to meet you is uttered. she'll return eventually in a swift cycle of heels.

in this celebratory casita, she wonders if she has forgotten how to socialize.

eventually, she finds what she believes is just from attire alone—

"kim, since i've been meaning to talk to you about your little 'friend'."

NOTE: ENCANTO 4: NO TIME TO DIE

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 17:12:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Kitchen POV:
She gives a small nod to as she thanks him for going to get the chips she had bought earlier. As andres walks into the kitchen he'd notice a small stairway leading to a downstairs basement area with an all too familiar door that he saw during the chaos of the inter dream zone fiasco. It'd call to him, curiosity embedding itself in his mind as the scenes he saw from melody's mental landscape still rattled his brain. [break][break]

Dance floor POV:

Melody grabbed hand and gave a quick tongue sticking out gesture to tease him. "I'm gonna have to steal luka from you it seems remi! Didn't know the prince was afraid of a little challenge!" she teased. She turned her attention back towards luka as she complimented melody's home "Thanks! It was nice to find a style of home that emulates where my family is from." she smiles as she held the name of such a Spanish region in case in the future a game ever comes out for it (pasio if anything)

Melody was dancing around on the dance floor to try and encourage others to come and enjoy the festivities with her when suddenly an azurill dashed right up to melody, bouncing masterfully on it's ball and staring at her. She bent down to pet it on it's head as she was too cute for her to resist. [break][break]

Melody looked up and spotted rowan "Hey! you made it!" she said running up to him and giving him a big squeeze "Is Adrian coming?" she whispered in his ear since the music was pretty loud at this point. She was really glad to see him as the last time she did was when they went on their little adventure looking for suicuine.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]