TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Melody's New Years Fiesta!
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 16:54:12 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

Katherine is fashionably late. As always.
[break][break]
Despite her best judgement, she found herself arriving to ’s party. She imagined getting wasted in a bar would be much, much more enjoyable— but friendship requires sacrifice, or so she’s been told. And if all else fails, she can just leave and allow her Zoura to take her place. Surely, no one would notice if her eyes turned a deeper shade of red.
[break][break]
“hey,” a genuine smile coats her lips, despite whatever apprehension she had towards the party itself. Katherine didn’t bother to wrap her gift, for it was only a fancy bottle of vodka. Either way, she offers it for Melody to take after she finishes hugging Dahlia. ”Wait, you… Invited kids?”
[break][break]
Hm, hm, hm.
[break][break]
Maybe she should’ve brought a more family-friendly gift.
[break][break]
”Your new place looks great, by the way.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 0:43:13 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Cobalion simply stares at Eris, his expression remaining unchanging and not answering her question when she asked how he was. He noticed Hideo's eyes were different from the other humans he had seen before, not really understanding what that signified at all. But he then did something strange, he simply began to...walk away? He was about to go down the steps on the outdoors staircase that lead down the cliffside. He stopped once to look back seeing if Eris and Hideo were going to follow him and he continued regardless if they did or not. [break][break]

Melody looked over to Katherine as she arrived a little tardy but fashionable as always. She smiled at her "Yeah but don't worry about them, I think Cobalion's gonna keep them entertained. Or they'll probably follow him, I don't think he cares for them." she accepted the gift "OOOOo, vodka huh? I'm sure I'll love this, recently put me onto it mixes that are sweet.  Also thank you, it's a bit much but my mom encouraged me to pick a fancy modern place, I think this was a good middle ground as I like more cosey and older places." she smiled [break][break]

"You and I should share it. Dahlia? You in or are you a wine gal?" she asked as she nodded her head towards the direction of the kitchen and lifting the bottle for them to tag along.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 1:07:22 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"gabriel," he replies, turning his attention just slightly towards to give her a nod of his own, "thanks again for the invite." he recognizes the need for the hostess to mingle - especially among the much more powerful figures in the room.
[break][break]
breaking off the small gathering, he moves closer to the bar, his eyes falling onto one for a singular moment, then it turns to the figure behind the counter.
[break][break]
"whiskey, neat."

[attr="class","ooc"]
| | | feel free to interact with the zaddy!

[newclass=".gabe1"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 1:41:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The legendary ZEKROM lands upon the spacious front courtyard preceding Melody's fine property. The humming green glow of its tail turbine begins to slowly die down as its three-clawed feet touch ground. Though it arrives proudly, with arms and wings outstretched like some sort of black angel from the Book of Enoch, it eventually dips into a bow: giving the young gentleman and the fair lady upon its back a chance to safely disembark thereafter.

Dressed sharp in a navy blue suit, tie, and suspenders, is the first to slide down Zekrom's right wing-hand. The act is executed smoothly (clearly well practiced) and he lands without so much as a single misstep before straightening the wrist of his sleeve for a moment. Turning around, he gestures for to do the same, ready to catch her in his arms should she have any trouble.

His hand finds her own again with natural ease afterwards, not unlike the smile that crosses his typically nonchalant face. Before he can comment on how lovely she looks, however, the Zekrom straightens in posture again and grunts. Remiel turns to regard it with a nod. "That'll do, Hades. Thank you. I'll send the beacon when we have need of you again."

The turbine whirs to life again, an intense green glow filling that courtyard before the Zekrom's four wings flap in unison, sending it soaring into the sky above.

✨ — zekrom go brrrr
NEW YEAR FIESTA! +
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 7:46:15 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia's stoutland is a refined paragon of patience, barely budging at maksim's orbiting energy. however, the facade is chipped away. the stoutland leans onto its front legs, tail wagging as it toys with the herdier.

dahlia returns the hug, her hands bracing melody's back briefly. "oh, it's a pleasure to come. i know you've had a difficult year, melody."

she greets when he arrives too. . the commissioner raises a brow, quickly digesting the phrase creepy church basements— but the thought is quickly chewed out in favour for the dark alighting of 's zekrom.

"mr. calcifet! what an entrance." she fixes her hair as the turbine's whirring hums in the distance. "and who's this?"

she gestures a soft angled hand toward .

NOTE: ENCANTO 2
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 17:14:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]days fly by, seasons change
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]bringing about new wishes
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Hideo probably isn't the kind suited to running an obstacle - It's not so much her trying to be insulting as it is her trying to think how he might run it in all practical terms. Without a pokemon to guide him, it seems like he's a fish floudering on land. Then again, she's never quite seen him try to navigate any room without a pokemon before, so she can't be too sure just yet.
[break][break]
"Yeah, it was pretty funky! We had to look for keys and all... but then we kinda electrocuted ourselves once." Not that it had hurt really, it had felt more like that tingly sensation you get when you finally wake a sleeping limb. When Hideo starts to greet a stranger, it's here that she finally notices the odd one in the room - and that's saying a lot considering Hoenn in its entirety. A trenchcoat-wearing, unnatural-looking person... , they said? They seemed almost like a giraffe and way too precariously balanced but they had a hell of a talent for ventriloquism.
[break][break]
Maybe she'd have the courage to approach them some day.
[break][break]
Alas, she finds her attention slowly slipping back to the regal presence standing before them. The thought processes of legendaries aren't always something that can simply be understood, but when has humanity ever simply faltered and completely given up on trying to do so? When Cobalion starts to walk away, she's ready to follow - Not before she grabs hold of Hideo's hand and gently tugs him along.
[break][break]
"You know, back at the church, I could suddenly control fire! And it was kinda scary... but also really cool? If you get, you know??" Idle chatter fills the air as she leads the way, Reiner keeping pace as he warily watches Cobalion's every move. Down the stairs and towards the cliffside, the ocean breeze brushes over her skin and sends a small chill through her entire body. With a sheepish laugh, Eris tugs at the seams of her jacket, pulling it closer to herself.
[break][break]
"So uhm... Hey Cobalion, where are we going?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff7b8f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 17:52:44 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
There was not a doubt in Hoopa’s mind that its disguise would work, the genius that was itself only offering the best when it had come to trickery and mischief. It almost got a laugh out of him that the partygoers were as gullible as they were. Almost.

Instead, small hands hidden by the elongated arm of the trenchcoat were brought to its mouth, snickering quietly.

But the snickers would halt as it eyed the room, gifts exchanged and feeling as if Kim had been the odd one out.

The real Kim wouldn’t arrive empty handed to something like this right? Shit he needed to think fast.

Forward.” Hoopa messages the Tyrogue, the fighting type shuffling forward.

I wouldn’t be so rude as to not bring a gift myself… Miranda?

The Hoopa presents a hoop, a strange plane seen inside before a pokemon lurches forth.

Enjoy.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 0:17:48 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's smile waned. "You got shocked?" he asked, a look of concern on his face. "Well, I guess it wasn't that bad if you talk about it that way. And you got the badge, so that's pretty good!" Hopefully there wasn't any lasting harm, though he doubted would include something that harmful in her gym.

Would she?

Hideo's Beheeyem was preoccupied watching the new guest, , looking them up and down, listening to them as they spoke. After a moment, he sent a Telepathic message - just to the "head".

"{Good cover. Just remember humans move their mouths when they speak.}"

With that, his attention was back to Hideo, though they boy wasn't moving much. At least, not until grabbed his hand and led him towards the Cobalion, with no protest or resistance. The Beheeyem followed along, his legs shuffling along as he caught up to the two kids.

Hideo's mouth opened in awe as Eris revealed what she was able to do. "That's awesome! You were like an avatar or something?! Can you still do it?!" He wished he could've gotten something cool like that during that debacle; it would've been a nice thing in a pile of awfulness that he was otherwise just trying to repress.

As for where they were headed now? "Feels like we're going downstairs and...outside?" He could feel a breeze and hear distant waves. "It's not a basement, I can say that much."

@partytime

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 7:47:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

So, that just happened.[break][break]

You know that flying scene with Hiccup and Astrid in the first How To Train Your Dragon movie? Their flight goes like that (but like, the second part) because I don't feel like putting in the effort of describing it.[break][break]

"Do you, um...d-do you often travel like this?" Luka asks from her perch atop the dragon's back. She appears windswept and bemused but otherwise fine, and starts to frantically smooth her hair before attempting a dismount. Hers is far less graceful than 's and indeed she stumbles into his arms, barely preventing a nasty tumble onto the ground. "I still can't believe it..."[break][break]

Like, they just flew in on a dragon. A freaking legendary dragon! Hello? Is this normal, or is Remiel just trying to show off in front of his date? Either way, it works. Though she feels a little bad for treating such an awesome beast like a glorified Uber.[break][break]

So before Zekrom can fly off Luka rushes around to their front, beckoning them to lower their head. In an act that's either cute or foolhardy, she plants a little kiss on the electric dragon's snout. "Thank you very much!" she gushes, seeing them off with a grateful smile and a wave.[break][break]

She flits like a fairy back to Remiel's side and takes his offered hand with a now familiar ease. Though that comfort swiftly fades into nerves when the first to greet them is , the League's head commissioner herself. After that meeting with she'd done some proper research into the Council and recognizes her almost immediately. Her mouth feels a little dry.[break][break]

"Oh! Um, good evening, Madame." A handshake may be too formal for such an occasion but Luka holds hers out anyways, erring as always on the side of formality. "My name is Luka Chêne. It's lovely to meet you!"

[break][break]

@new year's fiesta[break]outfit ref (pretend its navy i dont wanna draw rn)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 19:24:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Compared to 's flashy arrival (which had earned an amused scoff), Skyler is like a thief in the night, slipping in amid other partygoers and making an immediate beeline for the refreshments.

's appearance is met with a quirked eyebrow and a fervent hope that it would bring about just the right amount of chaotic mischief to liven up the party.

Only after she reemerges, ridiculously neon cocktail in hand and a paper umbrella tucked behind her ear, does she catch 's eye with a wink. "Lookin' good, Mel!"

Along with and , they seem to be one of the groups lounging about. Skyler's cocktail glass is raised slightly in greeting before its contents are consumed in their entirety. 

By the time she's made her way to them, another drink has materialized between her fingers. She notices the Ambassador (and his cute plus one) with a sarcastic curl of her lips - abruptly cut short. She would play nice tonight. She would

As long as he played nice too. 

Silently, Skyler wonders if Melody's mansion has a pool or a jacuzzi. She'd come prepared.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 2:49:11 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres nodded at Melody, trying not to linger too long as other guests came to greet their gracious hostess. She seemed happy enough, completely different to the Melody at the Soiree. Then again, it’d been some months since he’d seen her and perhaps, she’d just gotten over it. But…he still had a sense of unease about it all. Nightmares or memory, either way it sort of bugged him. He’s not exactly sure who most of these people are, seeing vaguely that they just know Melody. Until a very abrupt, very loud entrance of one legendary dragon. He recognized it quickly enough, well aware of the legends of the region he was from but that’s not what captures his attention. [break][break]

Hazel eyes lock onto a small pinkette and he’s immediately grinning. His movement towards the bar halted as he spun around to go back and offer the woman in turn a warm greeting. “Lukitaaa!” he called out, side stepping the more important women like , , and . He kissed both her cheeks in friendly greeting before going in for a hug. A hand easily sliding down to give her peach a quick squeeze. “I didn’t know you knew Melody. Good to see though.” He said with a laugh, acting as naturally as Andres did. Long gone were any traces of awkward sideyeing or nervous hiding. [break][break]

He realized he’d interrupted an introduction and swiftly turned back to the ladies. “Bellezas! I’m sorry to barge in.” the blonde began turning to the women around his friend. “A pleasure to meet each and every one of you. I am Andres, and you must all be the women of my dreams.” He said with another grin and a wink. Anyone else would’ve burned away into ash for that one. Not Andres, who was busy running off the excitement of meeting up with a friend to notice the cheese he’d just spewed.

[break][break]

+ & open! [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 3:17:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

They are met with none other than the lovely as they enter. A welcome sight to Remiel, despite the fact that they stood on opposing factions. "Hades needed to stretch his wings a bit," He answers with a debonair smile. "It's nice to see you again, Miss Goode."

Rather than have Remiel introduce her, takes it upon herself to reach a hand out to Dahlia instead. As they talk, the prince catches sight of in the background, narrowing cold cobalt eyes on that sarcastic curl of her lips. Though the expression quickly fades after the woman turns away again.

A familiar face from the snowboy event comes waltzing in, however, and the ambassador's countenance dons that suspicious glare again— a glare that is well earned when the man reaches down to fondle Luka's posterior. Swift as lightning, Remiel seizes his wrist ( ) and delivers an electric shock without hesitation before thrusting it away like trash.

"If it isn't the mysterious gentleman from before," He says, a tinge of venom lining his voice. "I can abide the gesture of greeting, but you'll keep your hands off the rest of my girlfriend tonight. Understood?"

⚡ — zippity-zap, keep that hand BACK
NEW YEAR FIESTA! +
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 3:32:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Cobalions stares at , then , Again not answering her question, in his mind he was simply walking towards the 'backyard' of melody's house. It was a long winding staircase that lead to a small cove that Melody had decorated for him as he didn't really seem to like buildings. He simply walked over to the cave part of it that had a little rock in the middle of a pool of water for him to sit down on. However this cove seemed a little out of place in terms of architecture, it looked fresh if Eris or Hideo would be able to somehow tell. As if something carved and then reinforced it with new rock? [break][break]

There were also strange little ripples in the pool of water neck to Cobalion that he seemed to ignore as he sat down and put his head down, staring at the water ripples as well. From within the cave there was also some strange punching noise that they could also investigate should they choose to. [break][break]

Melody's pov: [break]
Melody saw a giant ass black dragon with electricity zapping around some kind of turbine? Regardless melody went screaming with maksim in tow. She was ready for a fight but it seemed like one wouldn't come to her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT." she shouts pointing at Zekrom leaving just as quickly as he appeared and then turning her attention back to and . "REMMY." she says as her jaw drops and then she quickly recovers and gives him a hug and even gives luka a hug as well. "Hi my dear, welcome to my house! If you need anything let me know and I'd be happy to help ya." she said giving a small wink. [break][break]

"But for all of you! Come come inside! There's no drinks or music or party out here! All of you behave or you'll be escorted out! Cobalion already doesn't like people as is!" she said ushering everyone back into the courtyard and grabbing Andres forcefully as she didn't want anymore problems to continue. No one was allowed to leave early. [break][break]

Once back inside Melody looked back at and waved eagerly at her, she was very fond of the captain! She pointed towards a small little pool that had a couple of water Pokémon swimming about in it looking eagerly at Skyler for some reason, wow she had a strong bond with all water Pokémon huh? Maybe it was cause of her awesome Kyogre melody saw! Maybe she'd summon him again! It did have a little waterfall that lead back to the ocean so a strong enough water Pokémon could swim up if Skyler wanted access to her pokemon. [break][break]

Melody looked towards the snack table and realized something. "AH! andres mi amor can you do me a favor? Can you please go to the kitchen help me with something? I forgot to set up the tortilla chip and salsa bowl. I'll be there in a second, I gotta greet everyone!" she asked with a small little puppy dog face.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 4:45:54 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia's world is held together by handshakes. another would do just fine— and as her arm bridges the gap between them, she adorns their union with a small smile.

"dahlia goode." her eyes become crescents. she smiles at what she quietly presumes is 's date.

within this casita, she sees some notable faces blossoming forth from the menagerie: , who'd she'd like to court further. , who eyes the whiskey, a councilman newly appointed, yet unknown to her outside of work... and a curious, wobbling man in a trenchcoat ().

she takes a step back upon ' abrupt entry. dahlia's heels tap squarely against the stone flooring as her hand is withdrawn from 's.

"of your dreams?" dahlia's voice flutters. a nervous flight from her throat.

she takes another flighty step as a pokemon leaps out of a hoop and toward .

NOTE: ENCANTO 3: RELOADED

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 8:16:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]days fly by, seasons change
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]bringing about new wishes
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"A little shock won't hurt you! It'll just be a little tingly, that's all!" But that's also dependant on a person's pain tolerance, isn't it? With such a basic fact seemingly forgotten, Eris does her best in making things seem much less significant than they are. "Reiner can help you if ya ever wanna know how it's like!"
[break][break]
Yes, he can but no, he won't. The Luxray makes it very clear with the questioning glare he shoots Eris.
[break][break]
"And well," Snapping her fingers, Eris watches her fingertips. "Nuh, don't think so... Must've been part of the magic of the basement and all." Another flick of her wrist and flourish of her hand: Nothing still. And perhaps, it's for the better, considering how many of her scars had flared up again after the incident. "I was super angry and scared and all, cos the thing was trying to hurt Doug and Locke... Then, all of a sudden, the fire that Pepper was blowing suddenly became my own. And it was flying everywhere to try and burn that eye monster!"
[break][break]
She presses her lips together and briefly tucks her face behind her sleeve, her cough muffled before she gently hits a fist against her chest. Though she's gotten much better, there are still times where she really should watch herself. Reiner does so too, gently brushing against her if only to provide her warmth from the incoming sea breeze.
[break][break]
When they reach the bottom of the steps, Eris takes a moment to step back and admire the view.
[break][break]
"It's a small cove of sorts..."
[break][break]
With its little pool of water and rocky decorations, it seems a little too clean cut to be a natural formation. Still gently pulling Hideo along, Eris wanders closer to the water's edge and takes a peek at what he's looking at. Further beyond, she swears she hears something odd in the distance but she'll probably stick to less dangerous things for now. If thinks to check it out though, she wouldn't mind exploring together.
[break][break]
"Is this your home, Cobalion?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff7b8f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]