566 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
THE BORDER: CJJE
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 22:13:40 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Perhaps, were it any other moment, Ettie would've had the thought to stop and look on at the surrounding land with awe. The wide and open expanse, so lush and green in its flora - and yet filled with the spirits of fauna who very much weren't. And yet, instead, her surroundings would be but a blur of colors and shapes as she was ferried along by Braver, the arcanine doing well in keeping pace with Resheph - even if from the ground, as opposed to in the skies. For as dizzying as the speed may have been to try and make sense of, Ettie held on tight - trusting in the instincts of her friend's packmate.

But before too long, Josh and Resheph would come to a stop - and with that, Braver would, too. And as Ettie finally lifted her head from the arcanine's fur to properly regard their surroundings, she'd realize that they were in the company of a number of spirits. Spirits who had passed relatively not long ago, at the hands of a rampaging pokemon that Yagyu had given her life fighting. With the chase no more, Ettie's pack would come back out one by one - the canids gazing about themselves with mixes of awe, bewilderment, and a certain melancholic understanding.

Though the concept of spirits, limbo or purgatory, and the afterlife, all were unfamiliar to Ettie... It didn't take long for some of it to click for her - that these individuals that were gathered here were dead. And that Josh was giving a proper farewell, to one of his packmates. The idea of such brought a visible sorrow to Ettie's expression - and for a few moments, she'd simply watch as the souls of those passed began to drift upwards, ascending to someplace unknown. But when the emotions grew strong - too strong...

... She'd tilt her head back, and let out a keening howl; a sense of grief for a friend - many friends, in fact - that she never got a chance to know, and yet was gone. And without missing a beat, the pack would join in - a chorus of howls both mournful, yet also gentle farewells of their own. Perhaps, in the ever-so-distant future, they'd all get to meet again - if death brought one to a place as peaceful-seeming as this...
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
744 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 18:08:48 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna followed the group on the back of one of Josh’s Pokémon. But the moment she moved through the portal her body was overcome with nausea, not a physical nausea, but a bewilderment of the mind as her spirit thought itself home.

It wanted to leave, and honestly, it took quite a bit for her to keep it in her body. Yet, she somehow managed to not only keep herself on Josh’s Pokémon as it barreled at high speed alongside its companions, but also keep herself as a member of the living.

By the time her spirit had found peace in her body again, the group had caught up with the spirit of the sword-ghosts.

She was quick to jump down from her steed, perhaps a bit too quick. She found her legs wobbly from the experience. While the others were taking a moment to react to the ghosts and other spirits. She was finding herself some steady ground and gazing at the surroundings. Quietly listening to Josh’s words while making sure nobody and nothing would be sneaking up on them.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 5:33:14 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's immediate emotions gave way as Josh's Pokemon clinks with Josh. If he were in Josh's position, and he had been speaking with Asriel, would he not do the exact same thing? He paused, letting Josh speak and have his moment with the Doublade. Being able to reconnect with a lost loved one and finally letting go. It was something he never learned how to do.

As yagyu passes on, the disintegration is not without leaving its marks. A finalwisp of the passing Doblade turns to a wisp, before binding and recollecting itself into a strange, gold coin. In the center, a single jewel, in the shape of a purple magatama. "I've seen this before." Callan commented, as he looks towards the coin, which floats in mid-air, spinning gently.

"Come out, Ardbert." Callan called out, as his Hisuian Typhlosion popped out of its Pokeball. Contrary to everyone else, the Typhlosion sucks in the air, genuinely joyful of this space they existed in. "Can you look at this?" Callan asked him. As the Typhlosion walked over to the coin, a glow emanates from the coin's center, and the Typhlosion's fire mane of purple flames activates. It turns to Josh briefly, bowing in a sign of respect, then towards the others, before gently orbiting a single flame in its INFERNAL PARADE to enter into the gold coin.

The coin spins, rapidly, as it glows with mystical fire, shooting a beam of violet energy into the broken seal. The two halves of the split seal glow in return, and a river of glowing light shoots out from the cliff edge, creating a bridge, before a boat sails into view at the cliffpoint. A small lifeboat, filled to the brim with coins of similar nature, with a single gimighoul at the center of it, haughtily observing the group of four.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/07edfcde71bb5c5c5b9bb8b4c6a7d3f1/645e2296d179648a-09/s540x810/d91ee4cf4e98759883496c6820a6e654a6d0b615.gifv

"Well well! What do we have here?" The Gimmighoul rhetorically asks, it points its finger towards , "The most naive human alive!" Then to , "The worst mid-life crisis I have ever seen!" Then to , "An unrepetant liar." Then to , "A girl that desires to be a Lillipup." It chuckles to itself.

"Well mortals, you are hardly the most interesting bunch I've ever seen, but I suppose I can grant you my services. Unless you intend to stay here without a guide." The Gimmighoul clicks its fingers, halting the spin of the coin. "My name is Charon, and I will provide my services of transportation in and out of this place, for a reasonable fee of one soul coin." It pauses.

"Humans have their questions, I know this song and dance. Go ahead and ask." It taps its tiny foot, impatiently.

Fulfilled:
1.) Use the move 'infernal parade' or 'last respects'.
2.) CALLAN YOUNG's expertise as an elite four member must be pivotal in this thread.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 6:25:39 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It seemed that no matter the language barrier among , Josh, and the rest of the group, loss transcended mere words. Yagyu's sheaths, still at the young man's sides, crumbled to dust shortly after the Doublade departed to the afterlife. He had nothing to remember his trusty sidearm by. Nothing except his heart. That Doublade had sliced and diced through many bloodthirsty foes in her life cut all too short. Nothing could truly replace her. Perhaps, in due time, he would catch another. But it truly would never replace the relationship wielder and twin swords had with one another. The howl from Ettie and her pack was truly a sign that they understood how difficult loss was. The emotionally torn speedster withdrew all Pokémon his party had dismounted and tilted his head downward.

The finality of the loss was difficult for Josh to fully absorb as his Doublade and the souls of those Haunted Fiat had slain, Pokémon and humans of all ages, were at last able to live their afterlives in peace. Still crying, the Mauville Leader not fully aware of what 's Hisuian Typhlosion was up to. When the Gimmighoul called Josh out for the weak, naive fool he was perceived to be, he let out an intense scream of frustration, anguish... even fear. The ghost-type's words cleaved through him cleaner than a BEHEMOTH BLADE's cut. Even complete and utter rejection from the Johto Beast he desperately wanted at his side would not have hurt as much as being called out by the crafty apparition did. He didn't even notice the Pokémon spirit's follow-up question. All he did was attempt to find someone to embrace and try to lift him from his sorrows, preferably if he allowed it.

The boy was utterly lost.

{WC: 299}
{PC: 5}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
                             ♥♥♥
Josh          Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Saber         Manectric      Good
Braver        Arcanine       Good
Mastema       Togekiss       Good
Tiamat        Dragonite      Good
Kokusho       Hydreigon      Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
566 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 13:04:05 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Gradually, the howls would trail off, as their lungs were unable to hold the notes any longer. In the wake of the spirits - Yagyu in particular - a coin had been left behind, one that had caught Callan's attention; and with the help of his Typhlosion, Ardbert, the coin would be lit... Revealing a little Gimmighoul, who was seemingly summoned by said coin - rowing along in a little boat!

Ettie blinked in surprise, wondering just what all had happened - and one of her packmates, Haru, seemed to show distinct interest in the process as a whole.

But as the Gimmighoul addressed each individual, Ettie couldn't help but cock her head a bit at the description that the little ghost-type gave her - and glancing down, she shared a quiet yet quizzical glance with Ruffian. Was she like a lillipup? One would think that she'd be more of a Rockruff, given her upbringing (Or at least, she personally thought so!) And what was a mid-life crisis? Was Johanna really a liar?

But Josh's yell would jolt Ettie out of her thoughts, the young wildchild startling as she glanced to him at alarm. Was he okay? Was being 'naive' all that bad? Ettie and most of the pack approached the ranger - attempting to provide at least some form of comfort. "Friend...?"

However, that was 'most' of the pack - not all. A surprisingly hearty 'whuuuuff!' from Princess - as well as yipping from Duchess - could be heard, from somewhere just beyond where the seal was placed. It seemed that they had wandered off, sometime between the end of the howl and now! At the call of the two canines, Ettie's attention would snap in their direction - wondering if they had found something important, given the noise that even the normally-lazy Princess was making!

The young wildchild would approach where the duo had run off to - slowly and carefully, occasionally glancing back at Josh, reluctant to leave his side. But once she got around behind the seal, she'd see Princess and Duchess...

... And just beyond them, a fissure - as if something had cleaved into the earth, splitting it in twain. Ettie couldn't see the bottom of it, nor where it led - a sense of unease settling in as she stared into it. But pulling her attentions away, she'd call the group over - "Friends! Ettie found... Hole! Big hole! Really big!" It was times like these, where she wished she could better articulate the things she saw.

But, Charon was here, and accepting questions... "Charon-... Charon!" Ettie called, to get the gimmighoul's attention, before pointing at the fissure. "What-is? Why-is?"

(Though she has initially been about to call the little gimmighoul Charon-Friend, she was... Unsure, of how friend-like Charon was, given how Josh had reacted.)
Fulfilled: Found the fissure!

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
744 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 9:00:57 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Ever hard to manage, pain and grief overtook Josh.

Understandably so. For all Johanna’s training, all the hours spent learning how to handle those in need, she still found it incredibly hard to even listen to the pain of Josh’s suffering. And since he was seeking Callan out for comfort, she would not interject.

Instead she would focus on Charon, the Ghimmighoul ferryman that had appeared. His accussating words struck true, and painfull so. Her body tensed, hand curled into fist. Though she tried not to let it show on her face, the feeling of being hurt was clear in her eyes.

She knew she had to address his accusation or she would not be able to trust the group to stay on her side… not that she was certain of that either way. But it was her best shot.

The hurt in her voice was clear as she spoke “I am not an unrepentant liar.” For all the smart terms and nuances she could use to push away or defend against the accusation, those six simple words would be all that left her mouth. Much to her dismay.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:26:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
(OOC: I accidentally edited over this post instead of replying.)

The Gimmighoul taps its feet against the ground, hand on hips, watching as these four mouthbreathers look at him with different lenses. its small, golden eyes wince as his words send one of them flying into fluid overload as he screeched like an animal. "Good gods man, relax a little before you implode." It taps its foot against the ground, checking an invisible watch as he continues. Regardless the Gimmighoul is entirely without remorse.

Callan gently squeezes the Gym Leader's shoulder. Though nothing more, he was uncomfortable with the idea of being hugged by him, and if he attempted to, he'd push away. He ignores the taunt from the Gimmighoul as ETTIE asks an important question. "Excellent question my litter-child." He exclaims, pointing his finger towards Ettie. "And the answer to that is... Because of YOU!" Charon replied, as he pointed towards CALLAN YOUNG. "And YOU!" He points towards JOSH DEVLIN. "And last but certainly not least... YOU!" He points his tiny, accusatory finger towards Johanna.

Charon sniffed. "Having 'saved' your region, you've condemned countless, unlimited, numbers of dimensions to CRACK and spill over, tearing the boundaries between the spirit world and the human world. This seal was 'meant' to keep your mortal world and the spirit realm separate. Well... now it is broken! A couple of million people dead? Not a big deal to me, but increased death rates from all across the multiverse?" Charon paused. "Well, it's still not a big deal to me, but I'd appreciate my space being cleaner, instead of this,"
Charon gestures to the surrounding area around them, "Abomination of a workplace! I miss being able to control the dimension in which I work in, thank you very much!"

After his tirade, Charon sucks in a deep breath. "So, there you have it little pup. It broke because your Region enjoys tampering with the fabrics of reality. Not that I blame them, you are all such curious and flawed creatures." The Gimmighoul then turns towards JOHANNA JOY and snickers. "Of course not dear, feel free to ignore me, after all I am just a humble Gimmighoul."

There were questions unanswered. Many of which Callan needed. "I have three." Charon snorts. "Yes, please hog the limelight, the stage is yours, you deviant."

"First, does this portal pose a threat to our region?"

"Yes, although you have time. Not much I wager, but enough to get your affairs in order or 'fix' it, if you try enough. Please DO try, I would enjoy less ferrying of spirits across the multiverse, thank you very much." Charon paused.

"Is this place safe?"

"If you mean that if it is likely to turn your grotesque, matter filled bodies into clean, soulform spirits, then yes. But it's unlikely to be any more dangerous than your ruinous Region."

"How do we get out of here?"

"Ahhh, now there is the conundrum!" Charon clicks his fingers, as the coin from Yagyu's spirit floats to the center of the four. "In exchange for payment, I shall make a contract with you every time you enter here: I will navigate this place for you and take you back to safety. Having the personal ferryman of the Afterlife assist you is not something every mortal has. You should be grateful." It's condescending smile drops slightly. "Of course, that depends on your bawling mortal's assent. The Doublade did gift it to him for this purpose. And I don't force deals."

Charon paused. "I'll even sweeten the deal!" He replies. "Every time you come in here, I will have tasks for you to accomplish. If you accomplish them, I shall reward you in rare items and artifacts. Consider it... hmm... consider it recompense for shattering the multiverse and making things easier on me. How does that sound?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]|aAqF0e7
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:54:55 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
's and 's support, after quite some time, snapped Josh out of his spiral of sorrow, both over the finality of Yagyu's spirit passing on and the Gimmighoul's damning words. "Thank you... both of you." He carefully listened to the conversation between Callan and the Gimmighoul known as Charon. The rifts to Ultra Space were obviously a huge threat to Hoenn, something the Master of Faster was well aware of largely due to his conversations with the Birdfather, . He knew how important it was to close these rifts. As a Gym Leader, he was contractually obligated, on top of morally obligated, to do so.

It also seemed the longer they stayed in this land of the dead, the more likely they would assume the forms of the dead. That was not an acceptable outcome for him, either. It seemed that for the price of one mere soul coin, that of Yagyu, they could secure safe passage to and from the rift whence they entered. Sniffing one more time, the Leader courageously faced Charon. "I have no objections. If everyone else agrees, then... you have yourself a deal." After his agreement, Josh folded his hands in prayer and mumbled, "Yagyu... thank you. I'll never forget you."

cV3AKwDe

{WC: 206}
{PC: 6}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
                             ♥♥♥
Josh          Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Saber         Manectric      Good
Braver        Arcanine       Good
Mastema       Togekiss       Good
Tiamat        Dragonite      Good
Kokusho       Hydreigon      Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
566 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 6:21:11 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Her region enjoyed... Tampering with the fabrics of reality? Ettie cocked her head as she tried to understand Charon's little tirade. Something big had happened that... Broke things. And it was because people were too curious and 'flawed', whatever that may mean. Okay. She got that much - but given that this was due to events that she more likely than not had had zero part in, she technically had no part in the equation, besides coming in to help investigate the aftermath. Also, all of these talks of multi-whatevers and fabrics is gonna start giving her a headache, she was pretty sure. These were not things that a puppy was meant to comprehend.

Nonetheless, it sounded as though they were agreeing to some form of exchange with Charon - to come in and help the ferryman with things around the Border, in exchange for them acting as a guide and giving treasures of some kind. That didn't sound too bad, especially with Josh's agreement helping to seal the deal! "Okay! We help! Pack help!" Ettie spoke with a warm smile - hopping over to take Josh's and Johanna's hands with either hand. "We explore lots! Together!"

She was looking forward to future excursions in here, with the four of them together...!
Mobilepost yaaay

PI|c27Vs
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
744 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 10:12:32 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

She didn’t know what was most infuriating. That the Ghimighoul did not refute her after making those claims or the fact she knew that they had now been seared into the subconsciousness of her traveling companion. Surely it would affect them later

But later was not now.

Callan had questions to ask. And he did so unabashedly. Johanna kept to her wall-flower ways listening as Charon replied with a carefreeness only death afforded him.

After the questions was answered it seemed this journey had come to an end as they all negotiated a contract with Charon. Safe passage out of this place now and in the future. She would be lying if she said she didn’t find comfort in the thought.

She gave her own nod in agreement to the deal. She figured she needn’t say any more than that. And yet she was left with this lingering bad taste in her mouth.

Had she actually done anything during this expedition, or had her fear and distrust held her back?

3uI4lp7u

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 2:51:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The Gimmighoul clicks in joy. "Excellent!" The coin spins from mid-air into the Gimmighouls hands. The glowing flame in the center of the coin floats out as Charon looks at it quizzically, before turning towards . "Yagyu has a gift for you in this coin." He speaks, with strange, reverent seriousness. It takes the flame and lfts it into the air, turning it from a deep scarlet, into a brilliant white.

A flash of light sears through the sky. And as the group opens their eyes again, the fields are filled with white flowers. "Each one commemorates the spirits that have moved on thanks to you and your Doublade." Charon speaks, looking at the field of white flowers. "This one is yours." A floating crystabloom of clear blue floats towards Josh. "A crystallization of the bond you will always have with your Pokemon." Charon smiles, briefly, before turning towards the rest of the group frowning.

"Alright, enough heartwarming feelings, get on the boat so I can ferry you out of here!" Callan gets on first, as do the others. As they step on the boat, the coinds change shape, creating four chairs for them. A float oar made entirely of coins begins sweeping in mid-air, ferrying them through the sky and back towards the crack they flew through. The fog is thick, though it is seemingly less dense as when they first entered.

As they reach the entrance of the rift tear, a bridge of gold gcoins extends out into the tear, reshaping the door into more of a door entrance. "Good, remember our deal." Charon speaks, "And take this, for good measure. Never say I am not a generous ferryman." Charon floats a large sack of heavy goods towardsCallan, who throws it over his shoulder. "Alright everyone, let's head back and get some rest."

He had some reporting to do.

xYuEpCG_

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 22:36:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/WtCDgN5/sootfootroot.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/19HNj0s/spelltag.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/gVMPV6G/Bag-Swordcap-LA-Sprite.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KxGYB17/doppelbonnets.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]