social

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy's response is a sigh, and a heavy one at that.[break][break]

"It doesn't matter."[break][break]

Her shoulders tense and she is eager to change the subject. Her love life is not one she's proud of nor interested in discussing, even unintentionally. [break][break]

"For our sake, I hope he doesn't fail. If we expect the worst from our people, the worst is what we'll get."[break][break]

Her own words surprise her - alcohol seems to make her a bit more poetic.. or just less stupid. Or maybe more stupid. Maybe she was dreaming. [break][break]

"Hmm.."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 10:01:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The fact that she won’t elaborate more perks his interest, if only because he’s nosy. However, he doesn’t care enough to pry. Not when the subject matter revolves around a meaningless topic. Instead, he makes a mental note to fit into his current opinion of Lars, drowning it down with another gulp that looks to kill his glass.

You’d be surprise how much worse they can get.

Fernando sets his glass down and pushes it forward. He waits for another.

Your thoughts on the ‘head ranger’?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 20:49:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
As if mesmerized or distracted, eyes glazed over, staring without meaning, she watches Fernando finish his glass. He pushes it forward and the rumble of his voice brings her back. The glass bumps her fingertips as she reaches down to grab it, her motor functions beginning to lack. But she pours him another glass before pushing it back.[break][break]

"He is an emotional man. I know all too well how dangerous that can be."[break][break]

That much was obvious based on the rage he had exhibited. She vaguely recalls the smell of flowers, the sight of the bouquet dropped on the hospital floor, the mess it had made. She exhales, and the sound of a motorcycle outside Fernando's apartment window solidifies her memory. He had been so angry with her.[break][break]

She takes one more long sip, finishing her own glass, and sets it down.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 21:12:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Indeed."

Fernando can only interpret her assessment as her own cognizant recognition to her past folly. In retrospect, her own growth has been incredible in comparison. Between the tragedies and obstacles Hoenn has pushed onto her mantle, undoubtedly stimulating the need to improve, Fernando cannot discount her own efforts. It brings an unfamiliar smile to his face. One that he puts out when he recognizes his glass is still empty.

"That's it? I would imagine you had more to say."

She pushes his glass back to him but hers remains empty. In a show of good faith, Fernando rouses himself from his chair, standing to reach over to take her own. He fills it to the same level as his own before presenting it to her.

"Even if you avoid him, he's still the Head Ranger."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 0:09:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy responds automatically with a soft hum as he agrees with her. She exhales softly through her nose, absently worrying at her lip, lost in thought, in uncomfortable memories. With growth comes pain and realization, and she had been through a hell of a lot of that. Her hand remains on her empty glass a moment longer, but she pulls her attention back to Fernando after he speaks.[break][break]

"Maybe, but I lost it halfway through."[break][break]

She hadn't though, not really. What more was there to say, even? That she had dealt with the repercussions of being too emotional, too headstrong, too loud about her feelings and intentions. She wasn't even sure if she had ever stopped, or if the spotlight had just stopped shining on her because someone turned it somewhere else, and there was someone bolder and louder than she was taking the reigns. [break][break]

Fernando gets up from his seat and she watches him for a moment before staring into an empty space in the man's impeccably organized bookshelf. He pulls her empty glass from under her fingertips and she retracts her hand slowly, only for him to fill the cup and hand it back to her. She studies his face, attention lingering on the enunciation his lips make around the word 'head ranger'.[break][break]

"I'm not avoiding him, I'm just not interested in being pulled down that rabbit hole again. He's happier, I think."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 8:01:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Rabbit hole, huh?

He brings his glass up to her own, clinking rim against rim, before taking a deep, long sip of his own. Each gulp lets him swallow another workaround for how he plans to wring more information out of her without pressing her buttons. “What’s your history with him?” He opts for the straight forward, innocent question.

And more importantly, how will that affect the team?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 8:13:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy's attention is drawn to the clink of glass and the pressure of hers in her palm. Fernando raises his to his lips and she watches, mirroring his movements.[break][break]

Where he opts for straightforward, Stormy opts for honest.[break][break]

"He was in love with me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 8:07:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Thankfully, Fernando had already swallowed his glass. Otherwise, there’s a real chance he would’ve spat out the entirety of his drink onto his desk. In love? His question comes on both ends, as to what Stormy could have pulled over him as well as the man’s own preferences.

Ah,” he answers with a surprising calmness. “Unfortunate.

Fernando mulls over this important information and smiles to himself. “It’s better not to fall in love in our line of work. At least not with colleagues, especially those you have authority over. But then again, that’s expected a lot from him.

He turns to look at Stormy. His smile dies as his eyes narrow in.

That won’t be an issue on your end will it? I’ll sort him out if he oversteps his bounds.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 11:43:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"He and I had been equals back then. Partners. No one had had any real authority over the other."[break][break]
But she agreed with him on his verdict. It was a very similar statement and state of mind that had separated Alexander from her. Fernando wasn't incorrect, but Stormy had yet to truly learn.[break][break]

Stormy is not watching him as his smile fades. Shes finishing the contents of her glass, allowing the potency of it to sear away unpleasant memories.[break][break]

"He's moved on with someone else. There won't be any further issues."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 10:42:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Good.” He snorts, shaking his head dismissively. “It looks like everyone is dating within the League these days.

Fernando revolves around the corner of his desk to open up the bottom drawer. He pulls out a small journal, thumbing through it to find the last page. He writes a small note, noticeably sloppy, but left for a much more coherent Fernando to follow up with.

And how about you?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 12:19:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy sighs quietly as the man moves past her and around to the bottom drawer of his desk. Her eyes linger on the cover of the joural he pulls out, and they briefly skim over the empty page. She's too unfocused to read what he scribbles, the page seems to jump around before her eyes.[break][break]

"No. Nobody tends to stick around."[break][break]

Stormy lifts her attention from the edge of his book and up to his face briefly, before it is soon drawn by the soft music the man has playing in the nearby room. She seems to dwell on it for a moment longer before she reaches an open hand to take his.[break][break]

"I feel like dancing."[break][break]

The woman would lead him away and out of his office should he have accepted-- or if he had decided to lead her, instead.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 23:11:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Get used to it. The top is reserved for the tenacious. Not everyone can adjust."

Fernando wraps up the final word just in time for his hand to be wretched away. His eyes follow suit and his glare softens into something bordering neutral, not quite with the sharp creases of his eyebrows, but close enough. Without protest, he follows, closing the book and tossing it onto his desk.

"You're getting too comfy."

Their vacation had been an exception.

"I don't dance."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 23:32:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Wasn't that the truth, though. A selfish thought, to assume that the men in her life had shied away due to her rise to power and recognition -- but it certainly wasn't an outrageous one. Her inability to settle down, to focus on her partners had ultimately driven them away. The suggestion is fleeting, however, as she wraps her hand around his to pull him out of the room. [break][break]

Apparently she had pulled harder than expected, however, as he lurches forward and she glances back to meet his softened glare. Were her eyes playing tricks on her? Or was the alcohol in his system making him easier to get along with? There was not the same ferocity in his gaze that she had seen before. [break][break]

"Then hold me at arms length."[break][break]

There is a natural friendliness that helps guide her steps. She hangs onto him by his fingertips, maintaining a connection while holding true to her own suggestion. He announces that he doesn't dance but he had, in fact, danced with her on the beach back in Sinnoh. She disregards his comment because he had said the exact same thing before - and yet they had had fun regardless.[break][break]

Stormy was not a dancer, herself, that much could be said from her contest hall attempts.[break][break]

"I don't care. You can step on my toes, I can't feel them anyway."[break][break]

She chuckles, offering her other hand to the man, palm face up.[break][break]

"Are you not seeing anyone, then, Fern?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 7:13:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“You’re not listening.

Keeping her at an arm’s length proves difficult when she dictates their movement. The more she guides him the stiffer he becomes, not necessarily weighed down, just inactive. What’s the point when she dresses him up like a puppet and is willing to do all the leg work?

Not can’t.

Fernando closes his eyes, sighing, exhaling with the very fiber of his body.

Don’t.

A hand is placed into her own but that’s as much as she gets from him. His legs don’t work but his arms will waver based off her pulls. She’s dancing with a pole.

What do you think?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 13:05:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Relax, Fern."[break][break]

Her coaxing movements come to a standstill as the man vehemently fights her to the best of his ability. She is maneuvering a brick wall to be as fluid and relaxed as she is, and it's discouraging. The only piece of him that he gives her is his hand, and she makes a point to twine her fingers through his to keep him rooted.[break][break]

"Why don't you?"[break][break]

Stormy steps closer to him, finding his other hand to wrap rest against her hip. He answers her question with a question and she exhales softly. Where he is a pole, she is limber and accepting. They had come a long way from the disfunctional enemies - if one could call them enemies - two years ago.[break][break]

"The top is reserved for the tenacious. Not everyone can adjust."[break][break]

She tilts her face to watch him as she repeats the exact words he had spoken to her. [break][break]

"I think you are right where you're supposed to be."[break][break]

Her hand squeezes his briefly before she glances down at his feet. She kicks at them gently to encourage his pole-legs to move. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki