[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy's workday comes to and end but it seems that Fernando had other plans. Either he works nights, or he never sleeps. Whatever the case, she comes bearing gifts because it's the polite thing to do. That, and she figures she may need it herself, given the stiffness of Fernando's text. This one in particular seemed stiffer -- or maybe she was just reading too far into Fernando's inability to add smiley's to his texts. Perhaps she was trying too hard and he was punishing her with flat responses.[break][break]

When he answers the door and by he, I mean his Rotom, she shakes the brown bag that contains her drink of choice - an adequately priced bottle of whiskey, good enough to hit the spot and knock you out. She figured it would be right up his alley. The cashier had even tied it off with a bow when asked 'is this a gift?'[break][break]

Once inside she takes a slow moment to take in his living area. It's immaculate and beautiful - but empty of personal belongings and personality. It reminds her of her own place, but she'd at least made a slight, weak effort to decorate. She had a shitty hand-painted landscape picture hanging in her bathroom. She kept meaning to take it down, it was hideous.[break][break]

As she goes, she rotates various items like the lamp on the corner of a desk, empty vases of pretty stones, anything she can get her hands on. She pauses as she passes the man's office and sees him sitting behind his desk. He seems to be deep in thought and she does not hesitate to interrupt him. She purses her lips, setting his present down on the desk just in front of him.[break][break]

"Looks like you've started without me. I brought you a little something."[break][break]

She doesn't wait for him to open it because she's sure he doesn't care. Peeling back the paper, she sets it back down unravelled, turning the label around to face her so she could more accurately read it.[break][break]

"So.... you wanted to speak to me?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 22:03:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]As one of Fernando's many technological aids, Rotom is used to the man's humorless endeavors. So, on the rare occasion they have a guest, the Pokemon seeks Stormy's attention like a neglected child does with their 'fun' auntie. Watching the adjustments she makes to the decor reduces the Pokemon into a fit of mischievous giggles. There's nothing funny about it but any action, no matter how minuscule, beats the day-in and day-out routine of Fernando Silph.

He doesn't hear her at first. It's enough that his Rotom's squealing has gotten loud enough for him to predict she's outside his doorway. Unperturbed, Fernando continues organizing his documents on his tablet, leaning back in his chair as Stormy approaches.

"You didn't have to," he answers mindlessly, gnawing at the end of his stylus.

His eyes never leave the screen. Not even when he hears the crinkles of her paper fold underneath her fingers. "Wow. Thanks. My favorite. How'd you know?" His tone matches his personality, flat, sarcastic even, bridled with the fact that his attention is best kept elsewhere — at work.

It's only when the tablet beeps does he sit up straight, finally giving her the light of day.

"How are you feeling?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 22:34:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy would have glanced at the giggling Rotom before entering his office. With a finger pressed to her lips and a cheeky wink, she silently wills the Rotom to keep her little secret. There is a minuscule part of her that wonders if Fernando would even notice the changes to his living room. It would be a first.[break][break]

And it does not surprise her at all, nor irritate her as it may one have, that Fernando does not look up from his study. In fact, her eyes linger on him only for a moment before she focuses on the bottle of whiskey she's brought him. Her fingernail picks at the label idly, a small smile on her face at his sarcastic comment. She chuckles.[break][break]

"Because I pay attention. You're welcome, by the way."[break][break]

His glass is empty and she helps herself, tugging the bottle open and filling his glass. She takes her own sip first, however, before passing the glass back to him.[break][break]

Stormy's eyes are dark when he finally looks at her. She retracts her hand, fighting the urge to look away. She sighs, stands up a little straighter.[break][break]

"I'm good."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 7:50:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Good?

Fernando accepts her offering, showcasing a great attention to detail in the way he turns the glass away to sip for an untouched portion of the rim. After a small taste, he smacks his lips together, reflecting on his own feelings about it before giving her a snarky smile. “Mmm. Taste like alcohol. Good choice.” His funnel into sarcasm highlights how little he cares about the actual flavor. Such sentiments are wasted on his stubbornness.

So, Bronwen, what is good?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 18:21:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
The woman gives Fernando a blatant raised eyebrow at his 'attention to detail'. He hadn't been too concerned about cooties the other night when he'd been the reason she nearly combusted.[break][break]

She says nothing, however, and instead opts to find herself her own glass. Perhaps she's seeking something to keep her distracted and keep her hands busy. Once another glass is found, she pours herself something. It smells potent and she wrinkles her nose at it despite her swirling glass.[break][break]

"I'm alive and I haven't set anyone's living room on fire yet."[break][break]

She takes a long sip this time, face contorting a bit at the burn she receives. She takes a moment to compose herself, swallowing hard.[break][break]

"So I'm good. What about you? Did you try that little trick on anyone else, or just me?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 8:53:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] “What trick?

Fernando sets his tablet down on his desk to give her his full attention. The glare he trains on her should prove more than sufficient to get his point across. It goes without saying that he means to keep it a secret. “Everyone knows all I can do is spit out fairy dust.” Brows furrow to add an emphasis on his point.

How well she’ll take it is beyond his guess. Anticipating an unsatisfactory response, Fernando reaches for his glass, showcasing his tolerance for the whiskey’s bite by his lack of reaction. He sips it like water, a mouthful at a time, unreactive.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 17:48:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
She slowly lowers the glass from her lips, an uncomfortable understanding calling over her expression in response to his pointed glare. Stormy releases a quiet exhale before responding.[break][break]

"I see."[break][break]

His secret was safe - she wasn't the type to even bring attention to the fact she was an avatar at all, let alone her private training sessions. His warning is therefore heeded, but she doesn't quite drop the subject.[break][break]

"So I get the special treatment, then? I'm flattered, I think."[break][break]

Stormy mimics his unreactive sip of whiskey, surprisingly convincing despite the burn in the back of her throat. It leaves her lips tingling as she inclines her head. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 9:38:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I need you ready,” is his response. The fact that Fernando is personally training her once again shows just how significant her importance is. The sooner they have her up and at ‘em the better. It’s one of the few reasons he even bothers showing her the courtesy of inviting her over.

Because you’ll be the key in getting into check.

Fernando exhales as his mind settles onto his colleague. The Head Ranger isn’t the easiest man to work with but neither is he. Unfortunately, Fernando’s talents can only extend so far. As the flame avatar, Stormy proves to be the perfect opposite, able to both restrain him and push him to his limits.

At least on paper.

Your Moltres will run parallel to his Articuno.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 16:09:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"I will be."[break][break]

Her voice is firm as she draws the glass away from her lips to watch him. Her expression is thoughtful, cautious, curious.[break][break]

"Laurence?"[break][break]

Her surprise is widely expressed, her eyebrows rising as she turns to face him. She is no longer leaning on the corner of his desk, it may have even been pushed with her sudden movement.[break][break]

"Articuno returned?"[break][break]

The woman's heart feels heavy for a moment, long-buried memories rising to the surface as she thinks back to the original avatar: Senri Harada. They had been close until he'd mysteriously disappeared.[break][break]

Her finger taps the side of her glass, the warmth in her belly spreads slow.[break][break]

"Hmm.." [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 16:50:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Surprisingly, you're the more reasonable between the two of you." Fernando does not drop the compliment lightly. There's many descriptions he's considered Stormy and 'reasonable' never even dared to make the list. It still doesn't — she's admissible at best — but that makes her more appealing then half the organization. Her promotion comes in many forms, as multi-faceted as the problems that lurk beyond tomorrow.

"So the sooner the better."

A well placed foot pushes his desk back into position. Any concern for Articuno's past avatar are as evident as his tolerance. Fernando cares little for a man he's never met; his eyes are on the present.

He takes another sip. Letting it settle, silent, before opening back up.

"Have you tried flying?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 17:32:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"I like you, too."[break][break]

Her lip curls briefly in the hint of a smile as she regards him as he pushes the desk back into place. Her own fingers rearrange it herself, not that he needed help. Stormy sucks in a deep breath as he takes another sip, her eyes skimming over the bleak nothing that decorates his office. Only when he asks a question does she return her attention back to him.[break][break]

"Not yet. I haven't had anyone I trust offer to catch me if I fall."[break][break]

Stormy raises her eyebrows as she, too, takes a slow sip of her drink. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 18:02:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] The conversation should flow naturally but Fernando can't find an appropriate response. Well, he has several, but disparaging her now, especially after his claims of needing her would be counter-intuitive at best. So, instead, he takes the higher ground, staring at her with a blank expression, leaning back in his office chair as the wheels threaten to roll.

"Then don't fall."

He makes it sound like common sense, somehow condescending with how matter-of-factly it rolls off his tongue.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 18:44:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"Easier said than done, but I appreciate your confidence."[break][break]

Whatever condescending tone he uses goes right over her head. Perhaps it's because it is common sense. Her tongue flicks against her teeth, the taste of whiskey still heavy on her breath. Her glass is empty and she sets it aside, fingernail worrying at the edge of the glass.[break][break]

"Wanna give it a whirl?"[break][break]

Her gaze darkens with intensity as she glances past him and to the balcony nearby. She steps past him to tug open the sliding door. The fresh air she's met with is encouraging, but spreads goosebumps across her exposed skin. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 19:34:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"..."

Is she really asking that? Fernando resigns himself to his fate and pulls against his keyboard tray to wheel himself back into place. "Don't break anything Bronwen." His stern reminder seems to fall on deafened ears as he watches pull the door open to brave the nightly breeze. With a sigh, Fernando smacks his lips together, pushing himself out from the comfort of his own chair in order to stand behind her.

"You're not serious, are you?"

Hearing the question aloud is all the answer he needs. As if certain of her actions, Fernando hastily downs the rest of his drink, swallowing it in repeatedly as he walks down out the room and makes his way outside. Even if she had been only teasing, she better jump now after making him haul ass.

From below, Fernando keeps his eye on the only suite lit and open. In all his rush, he only has his last set of Pokeballs, none viable for making sure she stays mid-air. Anticipating her attempt, he busts the ball open a jab of his thumb, pulling on his belt to readjust his pants as his Kecleon materializes beside him.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 19:50:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
She is serious - or as serious as her dampened thoughts could be. Her hand grips the cold metal bars of the balcony fencing, the only thing barring her from what comes next. She exhales and the breath is surprisingly measured and steady, confidence making her skin warm. Or perhaps it's something more than liquid courage.[break][break]

Her skin is warm to the touch but it seems to centralize at her shoulders, worrying small burn marks like cigarette holes in the back of her shirt. It frays as the heat of her skin rises. She moves forward, away from the comfort of Fernando's warmth behind her. Her attention skims to the Kecleon only for a moment as the Pokemon appears in a flash of light.[break][break]

"Do you trust me?"[break][break]

She fits her foot against the steel frame, slowly hoisting herself up to balance. She glances back at him, slowly twisting so that she faces him. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki