[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm?"[break][break]

Surprise paints a pretty picture as her attempt at humor falls on the shoulders of an old man not caught up with the times. Except, instead of putting two and two together, Fernando manages to confuse her just as she confused him. His potent stare instills a reaction in her that is not unfamiliar but, in the present and shared between them, absolutely is.[break][break]

The woman's breath hitches and she glances down at herself, turning her hands up and taking a sweeping glance over her frame.[break][break]

"What's what? What? What's wrong, where? Am I bleeding? Why are you staring at me like that?"[break][break]

There is a sharpness to her tone that does not match the burn in her cheeks, magnified by the effect the alcohol has already done to her system.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 22:15:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Play coy if you want.

His tone drops, not quite scolding, but laced with the warning of reprimand. Banter is fine but to insult his intelligence is a slight he doesn’t take lightly. Not when the other person is no more than a piece of the board.

But remember, I’m smarter than you Bronwen.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 22:23:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy frowns, trying to piece together what the fuck it is he's trying to say. [break][break]

"Did you just call me stupid?"[break][break]

But she absolutely is, because what follows next is grounds for immediate dismissal.[break][break]

She catches sight of herself in a reflection behind Fernando and she responds with a gasp of shock and fear. It's basically a shadow because she blinks and it's gone. More than likely she had seen her hair shift and it startled her into action.[break][break]

"What the-- did you leave a window open?"[break][break]

She whirls on herself, immediately looking for her invisible intruder. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 22:55:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No. Not stupid. Stupider. Everything’s relative.

But if the shoe fits — her words, not his.

And, to make matters worse, she proves him right. ‘We’re on the second floor,’ is the immediate thought that comes to mind but Fernando knows when to quit while he’s ahead. Instead, he opts for the safe option.

I know I said you could play coy but not like this. If you’ve had too much you’re free to crash here.

They’ve killed a good portion of the bottle but there’s more than enough for a next time. Being the more responsible of the two, he reaches for it, twisting the cap back on, before reaching for her glass.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 23:06:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Mmm."[break][break]

The noise is a whine, but her attention is evidently not on the fact the man is insulting her and instead on the fact that she was overwhelmed and far drunker than anticipated. She startles when he approaches, reaching for her glass. Stormy's hand bumps against his and she flinches, instinctively pulling away from him for a moment.[break][break]

Goosebumps rise across her skin and she blinks, relinquishing her hold on the glass and rubbing at her cheek with her other hand. Her belly rumbles and she rests her hand against her belly.[break][break]

"Can we order in? I'm starving." [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 23:11:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Much too cozy and much too quickly. Their relationship has been nothing short of strained since their migration to Hoenn but to see them here and now shows how much they’ve grown. It almost reminds him of their childhood, riddled with meaningless exchanges, often bound in the whimsical circumstances that brought them together.

Fernando considers this and kills the thought with the rest of her glass.

You’re an adult. You can do whatever you want.

His dismissal comes with leaving the room, set on placing the bottle back in his office and on a shelf filled with unfinished liquor. He still has his glass and is just as eager to polish it off as well.

What do you want,” he calls out from the other room.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 23:25:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
His response is off-putting and she stands in silence. The cold front that follows his abrupt dismissal leaves her speechless and uncomfortable, and she is more surprised by the loneliness she feels than the fact that this isn't out of the ordinary for him. The only one who had changed was herself.[break][break]

And yet the statement resounds, and she would remember that.[break][break]

It takes her a moment to adjust, and she finds herself following him from a distance despite his attempts to separate. When he calls out she stops, reclining on her heel and glancing out the window to the first restaurant she lays eyes on. It's glaringly ugly sign brings a smile to her face as she glances back at Fern.[break][break]

"How about the Kantonese place down the street?"[break][break]

She reaches into her back pocket for her phone, clumsily fumbling through the passcode that she enters incorrectly nearly one too many times. Stormy giggles, turning her phone screen to face him.[break][break]

"Look, it's even got 3 stars. That's quality."[break][break]

But before he could argue - though she doubted he would - she was already on the phone ordering probably too much food for two people to destroy.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 0:02:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Pancham Express?!

The sharp anger in his vhoice is visceral whiplash in verbal form. To hear such a suggestion puts a disgrace on their motherland, as blemished as it is. “That’s not real Kantonese food—” but his quip is short lived. The dial tone kills any refutation short. At least the alcohol will kill his sense of taste.

Make sure you get me Sevii Milk Tea.

In anticipation of their order, Fernando tidies up after themselves. The empty cups from earlier are taken to the kitchen and he makes his round, leaving the order, as well as their dinner, in the hands of an inebriated Stormy.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 0:09:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy turns on her heel, phone pressed to her cheek as she offers him a wink and a thumbs-up. Her craving knows no bounds, even if the food is absolute garbage. It wasn't like they had the luxury of making it to Kanto to get food. Maybe in the morning with the private jet that Fernando inevitably owned, but.[break][break]

"Oh-- and a Sevii Milk Tea. Actually, make that two."[break][break]

More slightly slurred speech follows and senseless chuckling as she makes temporary friends with the person on the other end. She hangs up and taps her foot while Fernando mulls about the room tidying up their not-mess. [break][break]

"I told them I'm not paying for delivery, so I'm gonna have to go pick it up. You wanna come with me?"[break][break]

She may need help carrying it, but her motive is more directly attuned to her desire for companionship.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 4:27:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] “No.

There are times that Fernando should lie but he refuses to out of spite. This is one of those times, aggravated by Stormy’s poor choice in late night takeout. However, despite his words, Fernando’s actions tell a different story. The move to unrack a hanging sport’s coat shows his anticipation that he’ll have no choice in the matter.

Delivery is cheap.

Her hidden desire for personal time is misread for an unexplainable stinginess that Fernando cannot hope to understand. If there’s one trait he didn’t expect Stormy to have, it would’ve been cheap.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 20:01:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh okay, then I'll see you in a minute--"[break][break]

She's reaching for the door and about to close it behind when she hears him speak up a second time, chastising her for not choosing delivery. The woman furrows her brow, hesitating on closing the door on him because she sees he's wearing a jacket. [break][break]

"It's literally down the street, and they're charging as if we live on the other side of town. No fuckin' way, I'd rather get some fresh air for free."[break][break]

Stormy gestures to the coat, then, holding the door ajar.[break][break]

"You're giving me mixed signals, man. You tell me no, but you have your coat."[break][break]

She turns to leave, however, leaving the door open as she heads for the stairs or elevator. The woman is waiting for him, hands buried in her jacket pockets.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 20:23:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Don’t be stingy.

Fernando follows after her, closing the door behind him, and locking up for their little trip. He leaves his Kecleon inside to watch over the house, making use of its COLOR CHANGE to blend in with the wallpaper.

Wanting to do something and having to are very different things. You’ll understand when you’re an adult.

Under normal circumstance, there’s no reason for him to tag along. Even if she had tried to coerce him, several months ago, Fernando would have dug in his heels. But things have changed. Stormy is an avatar and whoever attacked him with Genesect is still at large. The fact they managed to track him down with enough accuracy to ambush him proves alarming, so leaving Stormy alone at night is not an option.

Not while she falls under his jurisdiction.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 23:00:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"There's being stingy, and there's being smart. I think spending a ridiculous amount for the delivery boy to walk two feet to your door is stupid."[break][break]

She wags her finger enthusiastically, and her voice is slightly above average loudness. The woman huffs, smoothing her jacket before pivoting on her heel. [break][break]

"Maybe I wanted to take a nice walk. It hits different when you're a little buzzed."[break][break]

Stormy giggles, winking. She wastes no time eliminating the distance between them, slipping her hand through the bend of his elbow and staring off into space. The comment about 'when you're an adult' falls on deaf ears. Selective hearing sure comes in handy, and she's in far too good of an alcohol-induced mood to dwell on Fernando's snark.[break][break]

Instead, she squeezes his arm as they step out into the street. She inhales deeply, dramatically.[break][break]

"Ahh.. I just love the smell of terrible food that only tastes good when you can't taste anything at all. Let's eat!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 2:29:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Then lead with that instead of making questionable excuses.

There’s no protest with Stormy’s proximity. Her time in Hoenn and growth have earned her keep. His own arm twists slightly to accommodate her own, locking in place as the two continue down the sparsely lit road. His own hands rest in his coat pocket.

You know, good food tastes good even when you can’t taste anything.

He carries their tempo, mindful of the width of his steps, serving as the pillar of a brother he should be. It’s a touching moment but one lost on a night with no meaning.

Making it to the restaurant definitely takes more than two feet but their walk doesn’t take long. They way the wind nips at exposed skin reveals the coming winter. Despite the coat sleeve, Fernando can feel the heat from her hand, undoubtedly a side-effect of her powers.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
decadence [c]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 19:08:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Maybe don't make assumptions, because it makes an ass out of you and me."[break][break]

Her thumb strokes the material of his jacket absently as they pick their way down the dim-lit street. Their shadows are elongated as they grow closer to the poorly lit LED sign. [break][break]

"Mmm.. that might be true, but I didn't hear you suggest anything better. In fact, I think I remember you saying 'order me a Sevii milk tea!"[break][break]

The woman keeps pace with him quickly and easily despite her inebriation. If ever she feels like stumbling, her hand curled around his arm tightens briefly. Her warmth is intense but familiar, easily spread throughout her entire body evenly. The cool wind does not deter her in the slightest, and her cheeks are rosy with drink, not with the cold.[break][break]

She inhales deeply, a relaxed smile spreading.[break][break]

"Mmmmmmmm, mm, do you smell that?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki