he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,414 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 17:12:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Your boyfriend’s coming,” Hideo heard his brother say.

And he’s got a girl with him,” his sister added, only breaking away from her game console for a brief moment to look up, “Think he’s cheating on you?

Andy’s not my boyfriend,” Hideo protested. Elga informed him the moment pointed at them and when the two started to approach, so he didn’t need his siblings to tell him that. He hoped they wouldn’t embarrass him in front of Andy; it was part of why he was still hesitant to invite to his house.

So with Andy here, Hideo was introduced to the girl he was with - his sister. “Nice to meet you, Allison,” Hideo said, waving to her. “I hope you’re liking Hoenn! It may be a little different from Galar, but-

A light tap to the cheek from the back of his brother’s hand. “Hey Hideo, you should probably introduce us too.  I don't think either have met us.

Hideo pushed his brother’s hand away. “I was getting to that!” He pointed towards his brother’s direction. “Ok, so my friendly brother over here is-

Karou.” Although a few years older and somewhat taller, he was nearly the spitting-image of his little brother, save for a lighter hair color and the open brown eyes. He even had the striped shirt, though his was a different color than Hideo’s sweater.

Hideo paused for a moment, a frown on his face. No surprise his brother would prank him like that, but it still caught him off guard. Once he regained his composure, he motioned to the other side. “...alright, and my sister here is Nozomi.

She raised a hand, but didn’t look up from her game. “Sup?” She was older than either of her brothers, though she was dressed considerably more casually then either of them.

Hideo pointed to his parents, the two already waving as they sat behind the three siblings. “And here’s my Mom and Dad.

Introductions out of the way, it was time to get back to Andy and Allison. “I hope Andy gave you a nice intro to Hoenn. It can get a little crazy here, but I’m sure you’ll have a great time here!” Just casually avoid mentioning Rocket’s re-emergence.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 14:25:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Dakota blurts out laughing when he hears Avery’s stomach growl. He’s relieved that he wasn’t the only one who had been feeling hungry, he briefly glances around the park figuring that some vendors might be around selling something. “they were a little small..” Dakota teases Avery a little, he gently nudges her forward and gives her a playful wink. “Still I did have a blast, I’m looking forward to the other activities.

He begins to walk forward, walking away from the initial area they raced in. The gentle spring breeze carries the scent of nearby food, “I think theres some food this way.” He points in the general direction and is pretty confident that’s where food stands would be as lots of people had headed in the direction. Dakota recalls that Avery had brought food she made herself, and is slightly flustered about how he wanted to buy food instead of eating Avery’s suburb home cooking.

Oh! Actually where did you put down the picnic basket?” he asks with a small blush.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 7:54:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","blackrose"]
It was shared unease between Serena and Rose. Rose had never experienced it before. Never had time to let this happen. Maybe a fling or two, but to her she never really considered her feelings. Her lips parted to speak, and yet words couldn't come out. For as confident as Rose made herself feel, she realized how out of depth she was. She was powerless with her heart beating the way it did. She could make a grand gesture, but that unease, that uncertainty of it all.

Perhaps... being prideful was the better approach? To turn away from insecurity over confronting it? If she said nothing, if she acted like nothing ever happened, and it was all a ploy, then maybe she could go back to normal. They could. Was that even possible?

Even if it were... did Rose even want that? Her expression shifted, and instead of holding that pride, walls gave way to vulnerability. And with Serena sitting down, Rose did so as well, though it was quietly. aking the hand sanitizer, her smile was different. It was subtle, but certainty was gone. She nodded, rubbing her hands together. Anything to remove the tension, and while she mirrored Serena's nod, the ego wasn't in it. "Yeah." Her voice seemed normal enough.

Snapdragon took notice right away, getting up after eating her food. Perhaps the good thing about Chu-e catching Snapdragon was that the Hakamo-o walked over to sit next to Rose, on the opposite side of her and Serena. When Rose twisted around to look, Snapdragon rested her head on Rose's shoulder, closing her eyes. Instead of her stomach, Snapdragon wanted Rose to relax. To enjoy herself.

"Snapdragon...?" Rose asked, her expression showing that uncertainty, before moving to a much warmer curve of her glossed lips. Leaning in to get a sandwich herself, she moved her eyes back to Serena.

It was working. "I think Snapdragon is full and needs a nap." she was giggling. Rose giggled, like a younger girl would, taking a bite of her own sandwich as it subsided.

Snapdragon was smiling the entire time.

---

Current Outfit & Hair
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".blackrose"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#1E90FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose i"]font-style:italic;color:#00BFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 16:24:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh great!” Alison spoke eagerly, excited to meet one of Andy’s friends. There were limited opportunities to make friends back at Galar, so she was curious to meet and learn more about Hideo and Andy’s other friends. Walking after Andy, Alison offered a wave when close enough, acknowledging his other family members with a polite dip of her head and kind smile. “It’s nice to meet you Hideo!” Alison beamed with an eager nod.

From her perspective Hideo looked to be Andy’s age - perhaps a little younger but the overall impression was good, she felt he was a kind boy. “It’s nice to meet you as well, Karou and Nozomi.” Alison greeted once more though she was a little formal, mainly because it was the custom back in Galar. “Hoenn’s been great! Very different compared to Galar but It’s a blast!

The red-head couldn’t help but feel a little envious of Hideo’s family. They all seemed to enjoy each other’s company, and she wasn’t confident enough to say the same about theirs - since she rarely saw her other brother or mother. Realizing she was lost in her own thoughts, she lightly shook her head to refocus. “Anyways, thanks for being friends with Andy!” An arm lightly wraps around her brothers neck pulling him closer. “He can be a little.. difficult at times but he’s got a good heart! I can say that confidently!

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 17:19:48 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]picnic pandemonium
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]flowers in bloom
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Wariness is something she's accustomed to seeing, the look Adrian gives her acknowledged with a slight nod. After all, who wouldn't be slightly on guard in the presence of strangers? Or is that just something that she experiences herself? Regardless, she has no intention of making a ruckus here, only catching a glimpse of what company Rowan surrounds himself with.

"Don't let me interrupt your little date... and good luck with the challenge." She hums, "Oh, but don't break a leg though..." Though jokes aren't quite her forte, she's sure that she's tried her best with that one and her pokemon think so too! Well, except for Hex. He's usually unamused by anything that doesn't involve someone getting injured or violence in some form. Gathering her wayward kids, Lilith shoos them along to the sidelines, finding themselves a comfy spot right under the trees as sunlight filters right through the canopy.

"Don't stray too far..." The usual calls are made with the scattering of the rascals, the vulpines launching into a play fight as Hex eggs them on. Rubia, on the other hand, decides to give up on reining in the madness, taking a seat right by Lilith's side and nuzzling her pouch knowingly. Sighing, the girl reaches for the wanted goods, retrieving a few berries and offering them with open palms.

"Just make sure not to tell the rest about this, okay?"

A bleat.

"I'm serious."
[attr="class","hanatags"]open to any interactions!
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 19:33:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Seeing as he had been deliberately yeeted tossed out into this event with no warning whatsoever, the offer to join the younger man was very tempting.

That, and it was getting quite tiring hiding behind the trees without anyone to stay close to.

Looking over the crowd, he didn’t spot anyone he easily recognized, and therefore decided to take up the young man’s offer.

Besides, it would offer him a chance to get close to the Drampa without looking too awkward or weird at the same time!

“I’d quite like that, Locke,” he replied as he crinkled his eyebrows into the best rendition of a friendly gesture he could manage.

Okay, now that the panic had ebbed away—

“Asides from a Drampa, what other Flying-type Pokémon do you have? I know Drampa technically doesn’t have ‘Flying’ attached to it as a ‘type’ in general, but that’s forgivable because it can fly. That, plus its personality reminds me of an old man who wants to just nap out in the sun,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

“Sorry if I rambled a bit there—got excited because it’s Flying, and I love that as an entire existing—theme, a concept,” he explained a few moments later.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 4:22:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery smiles up at him, genuinely beaming as opposed to her usual shy, bashful little smile. Beneath his gaze she feels just a little bit taller, just a little bit more confident and sure of herself. Of course, when he nudges her, she loses her balance and sidesteps, averting her gaze if only to hide the sudden surge of affection.[break][break]

"Next time I'll get it right, Dakota, I swear it!"[break][break]

And when he takes the lead she follows it, easily falling into step behind him. She doesn't think much of it at all, having evidently forgotten about her already-prepared food tucked away in the picnic basket she'd brought. The prospect of procuring something at the festival hadn't at all concerned her, and she blinks up at him dumbly for a moment before putting the pieces together.[break][break]

"Oh, that's right! Oh dear.. where did I set it?"[break][break]

The woman taps her chin thoughtfully with her pointer-finger knuckle, frowning as she stops to glance back over her shoulder.[break][break]

"Come on, maybe its this way!"[break][break]

Instinctively, she reaches for his hand. But as soon as she makes contact with the warmth of his hand she pulls back, embarrassed that she would do something so forward. Worried she's made a fool of herself, however, she laughs a little bit nervously and continues on her way, prattling on anxiously about how silly she is for having misplaced her basket.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 12:25:55 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
While he had heard much of the Kino clan, this was his first time actually meeting them. It was an odd chance that his sister just happened to show up that day. The boy's brother looked like an older version of Hideo himself, open eyes being the most notable exception. And Andy had to admit, if this was what Hideo would grow into he had a bright future.
[break][break]
''Well met.'' The tone couldn't help but come off as a little flirty, and he reached out to shake Karou's pushed away hand. Then came his sister's introduction. Loosing his handshake, he pressed his now free digits to his chest for the slightest of bows. ''Madam.'' As well as an appraising nod towards the presence of his parents.
[break][break]
''Master and Lady Kino.'' Recited as if he were still standing in front of the class master in finishing school. Lessons of class and poise were hated more than most he had to endure, but he had not forgotten them. Alas despite his unusual manners, and the glow found in the presence of Hideo's brother, he still frowned out of the side of his gaze as Alison described him as 'difficult.'

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,414 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 20:28:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo cocked his head up. It was the first time he ever heard Andy talk so formally. Every other time had been so casual and sweary that he just assumed Andy would act the same now. Maybe this was for the better; this was the first time anyone in his family met Andy, and he didn't want Andy scaring his parents.

He hoped Andy’s Gengar wasn't nearby, planning to spook his family. But he trusted Andy enough to keep Epitaph under control - if he was even here. As far as Elga was letting him know, only and approached.

Karou smirked at Andy’s introduction. “Well aren’t you sweet,” he said, accepting the handshake - and putting a decent amount of force into it. Hideo noticed Andy’s inflection was a little different there, though he couldn’t put his finger on what it meant.

Nozomi was fairly bemused by the one meant for her. “*snrk*” She barely held back that snort. “He’s talking to us like we’re royalty.

Meanwhile, his parents let out a chuckle as they received the most formal introduction. “You don’t need to be so formal with us, Andy,” his mother said, waving as her cheeks reddened, “Mister and Misses Kino is fine.

Glad to hear you’re liking Hoenn,” Hideo said, "And Andy's not difficult. He’s actually pretty nice.“ Granted, Hideo was aware there was a big difference with how people acted between their family and others, and he’d already gotten enough looks at how brusque Andy could be around him and Doug. And his Pokemon.

Hopefully, he was being a bit nicer to his uncle/Yamask.

Congrats on your win, by the way. Three-legged racing’s really hard! You guys probably would’ve beat me there even if I was just going two-legged.” Moving fast wasn’t his strong suit, and having to coordinate with someone at the same time would be hard - even if he had Elga help coordinate them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 9:38:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“I know you will Avery, no pressure.
He smiles down at her, a faint pink blush spreading onto his cheeks. Whenever he was with her there was this odd feeling in his chest, Dakota wasn’t sure why he felt in such a way - but it wasn’t a bad feeling, it was one he thoroughly enjoyed.

Dakota nods when she points out a direction, following closely behind her. When he felt Avery’s soft hand intertwine with his, it surprised him. Dakota was no stranger to hand holding but Avery’s touch was incomparable to others.

She was quick to retract it, which left him in a brief state of confusion. Without hesitation he reaches for her hand again, a big grin exploding onto his features as his fingers intertwined with hers.

“I can’t wait to eat.” He chuckles, his ears and face turning red.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 23:06:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@tag
notes
Taking Rainbow Oricorio Popcorn!
Having heard of a wonderful area that was all set and done up for a big public picnic, Tadashi was interested in taking a look after taking some time off from his travels. If there was one thing he was interested in, he heard that there was an incredible bakery that was offering up treats to passersby. He could admit that he had a bit of a sweet tooth, or a tooth for any kind of anything really, taste was a very tantalizing sense to him just like smell, and even walking within the vicinity of the rolling fields, he could smell sweet treats and other things through the air. He smiled, walking along with Cassio who padded beside him, his leash held casually in Tadashi’s right hand, and together they walked to see what there was to see, or rather for Tadashi, just experience what there was to experience.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 5:52:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PICNIC PANDEMONIUM

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD - ENDS MAY 31ST
SETTING: APRIL
VERDANTURF TOWN

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/825500548136566784/endevspringost.mp3[/player][break][break]

SPRINGTIME IN HOENN

EVENT ORGANIZERS CARRY OUT A LARGE PINATA. It is in the shape of an overcast Cherrim. Two purple frilly petals shield its pinata body, and although it is made out of a variety of colorful paper products, the structure is surprisingly strong. They hoist the pinata onto the tallest tree of the park, its purple stem tied to a sturdy branch.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

As the spring breeze blows, the Cherrim pinata remains sturdy like a heavy bell.
[break][break][break]

One of the organizers calls out to the crowd. Beside her, a small Cherubi dances beside her, as if heralding the last event. The transcience of Spring. Petals scatter quick as the pinata waits.[break][break][break]

"do you think your pokemon have what it takes to bring sunshine to this poor paper cherrim?! if so, come down and give this pinata a thwackey." the organizer swings a bat in her hands. it's in the shape of an alolan exeggutor sans the odd tail. "one rule though! you can strike with your pokemon using this bat, but your pokemon can only use fairy-type or grass-type moves! also, please don't go overboard..." she beckons anyone interested with a blindfold in her hands.[break][break][break]

RULES

TO PLAY, you must follow the guidelines![break][break]

Your Pokemon must use FAIRY or GRASS-TYPE moves to strike the pinata alongside your character! You can also just have your Pokemon act or your character act alone.[break][break]

Please ROLL with your post. The numbers don't mean much, but it will help differentiate pinata posts from the rest.[break][break]

PARTICIPATING will grant you 1X SPARKLING DUST.[break][break]

The LAST ONE TO STRIKE THE PINATA on MAY 31ST, 11:59PM PST will win a special prize!

[attr="class","reward2"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

INSTRUCTIONS

explanation

THIS MEGA EVENT THREAD was created by VERBATIM for the Stewards of Springtime event. Occasionally, the thread will have a moderator's post featuring a mini-game run by or Verbatim, which may or may not dole out some rewards.[break][break]

Furthermore, this event thread may grant rewards at the end for participation; however, in the least, this event can also be utilized to help you get to CURRY INGREDIENTS for your monthly curries.[break][break]

All of your characters may participate in this event; however, only for each mini-game only one character of yours can participate. Please note, if you possess another character, they may participate in the next mini-game instead of the previous character, etc.

RULES

PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING RULES. As always, remember to practice the common courtesies of roleplaying.[break][break]

• Your character may interact with other characters in this thread. It is always good to ask a player to see if it's okay to interact.
  • Everyone posts in this single thread, but you may make spin-off social threads.
  • If big event threads make you anxious, you do not need to participate or engage with other players. You're able to also post in the event occasionally with posts that are vignette-like in nature/introspective/reflective, etc.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 6:40:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]
@tagged

#Info!

Melody's theme

Oh a pinata huh?! It was time for her bellossom to shine! Melody tossed her pokeball out, her bellossom smoothly dancing side to side as it enjoyed the warm sun and pretty area around her. It suddenly stopped though when melody crouched down to it "Ok so. For once I need you to actually do the things you saw in those movies we watched." she said as melody raised a finger "BUT you can only hit that pinata ok?"[Break][break]

she said moving her finger back over towards the object. Bellossom let out a ferocious roar, melody quickled tied the bandanna around it's head as bellossom put both of it's hands together and formed a leaf blade in it's hand and seemingly used growth on it to make it oversized and much larger than bellossom's body as it instantly leaped over to where the pinata once was. [break][break]

She swung over and over and missed each and every time. She swung again and then she missed again and just kept swinging wildly. [Break][break]

Melody sat there and face palmed with each and every strike she missed. god damn it.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

[break][break]
nPD2Art9

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 11:20:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It was very surprising to hear Andy speak so formally out of nowhere, Alison only heard him speak in such a manner on very rare occasions. It was clear that Andy’s friend was also surprised by his behavior, Alison didn’t chose to say anything and she continued to smile, which sparkled with Hideo’s kind words. “I’m glad someone so kind is his friend” She laughs softly slightly confused with what he meant, throughout the conversation Alison failed to realize that Hideo was blind.

what do you mean? Is there a reason you didn’t enter?” She didn’t wait for his answer since another announcement crackled through the intercoms, “You guys wanna give it a shot? I don’t have a fairy or grass type tho

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 4:53:51 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

@tagged

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody suddenly realized something. If she wanted to win that special prize...she had to make it so no one else could hit it right? She quickly changed her mind "Bellossom! Blast that pinata sky high out of here!" she shouts as Bellossom gathers up energy over it's head and spins around before flinging it right at the pinata and blasting it sky high out of here! The moon blast collides with the pinata and sends it FLYING to somewhere randomly in the forrest. Melody placed a finger over her mouth "Oopsies..." playing innocent before she ran after it in the forest in the direction it was sent as she grabbed her bellossom by the hand and full speed sprinted.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

[break][break]

Le_VJ2IA