Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 17:44:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Uh. Pleasure to meet'cha, Mister." The youth said simply as he looked over the man. Tall, tattooed, but somewhat friendly. Doug could work with him.

So he had thought, anyway.

As it turned out, they were not terribly in-sync. There wasn't a whole lot a couple of complete strangers with about 20 words total exchanged between them could do to match pace.

So e would have thought, but he couldn't imagine having known her whole life and they were absolutely making Doug and the unnamed man eat their dust, so...

That's pretty humbling.

A few other stand out moments were seeing Ki and presumably his not-yet-boyfriend sprint past in a mad dash; he could see with an unfamiliar person clinging to them in the distance as well.

Well, at least everyone was having fun.

jd4B0n1Z
·
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 7:58:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]there are likely several reasons as to why the two of them fail to even register as a top contender in the race — the majority of them likely point to matias and his eagerness to win, but he refuses to accept it. he refuses to accept how easily and pass them. when the race is over, he drops to the ground, ripping the rope off him.

"it was...a good try. we were close. so close."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 11:19:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Finally the finish line was within view, the stretch was a lot longer then Alison thought it would be. She had used up a lot of energy to drag her younger brother along, there had hardly been any team work between the two siblings. “W-we’re almost there!” She told her brother, with rapid breaths she would muster up the rest of her energy to charge towards the finish - believing that they were in the lead, Soon as they crossed their finish line, Alison raised both her arms in triumph pumping her fists. “We did it! Andy we won!!1” She spoke out of breath, only when she looked around she saw countless others had finished before them.
[break][break]
Her cheeks instantly turned red, and her hands lowered next to her sides. “I.. mean we tried out best right??” She chuckled nervously.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 18:08:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Fuck.

Fernando only lets the though cross his mind as Michi’s propels them forward. Truth be told, he had expected them to do well. How could they not when he was willing to put aside his ego to play the perfect support? But, to see her hustle push him to his limits leaves him flabbergasted. Thankfully, no one can tell with the way he’s panting from the sudden outburst.

I don’t think that was me,” Fernando murmurs. To think such power could exist?

But good job!” Whatever admonishing influence the superior Petalburg Style has on his ego is overlooked in lieu of keeping up his character. A smile later and controlled tone puts Fernando back into a suitable persona.

I couldn’t have done it without you.” He extends a hand. “Name’s Fernando Silph.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 2:19:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

And with that the finish line was crossed by so many people! Though some of them a little bit better than others. Better luck next time to those of you who just couldn't get n*sync... Good thing its gonna be May soon, huh?

Our top 3 Competitors are as follows! The Top 3 Competitors win a very shiny medal AND 2 rainbow shards!

1. &
2. &
3. &

Everyone else who participated but did not win receive 1 rainbow shard for their efforts! Good luck in the next game.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 15:02:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He was under the impression that the race would be something easy to do, it was a lot more difficult to try and match Avery's pace. Not that she was at fault, he just found it amusing really. The pair would cross the finish line at a steady pace, Dakota had been laughed throughout the entire experience, it was certain to be a very memorable moment. At the end Dakota was slightly out of breath and sweat had dripped from his forehead. He would bend down to undo the knot which tied the two together.

"That was fun" Dakota grinned towards Avery. He softly patted her head "Good job Avery, we did our best." He was just glad to experience something fun with the woman, winning was meaningless. Taking a second to do some light stretches Dakota could feel his stomach was lightly grumbling, guess lunch would be next on the to do list. "You hungry? I think all the running got me to shed a couple pounds." He would pat at his stomach, trying to see if it had gone in or not.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 3:13:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
They stumble forward clumsily, not even close to being in sync. But they have a good time despite coming nearly dead last. [break][break]

She is huffing and puffing when they finally come to a halt, and she beams down at the man while he works to untie them. Once freed she takes a tentative step away in order to allow him some breathing room, but she is pleased to find that he is just as happy with the result as she is.[break][break]

In fact, he's smiling at her.[break][break]

Warmth rises in her face under his gaze, growing worse as his hand pats the top of her head. She giggles breathlessly, lowering her gaze bashfully.[break][break]

"We did! I had fun, though I think my legs are a little too short for you."[break][break]

Avery glances away when he moves over to do some stretching, respectfully looking away so as to not make it seem like she was staring. The mention of food, however, draws her back in. [break][break]

"Me?"[break][break]

Once again she is floored that he's asking her. But her stomach bumbles in response, quite loudly in fact. She places her own hand on her stomach quickly, blushing deeper and laughing nervously. [break][break]

"I suppose I am, a bit!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 3:21:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was—

Quite frankly a mess, but whatever, Alexei was sure to match his companion’s pace because he knew he had a much wider stride than normal.

“Whoa, hey, easy there,” he said once the finish line had been crossed and the race was over. Clearly today wasn’t a day for winning, but he didn’t care at all.

“Wait, wait, give me a bit,” he added as he then began untying the rope from where he’d lashed it together around their legs. Once his own leg was free, he gave it a few shakes before stamping down on the ground to get the feeling back into it.

“Oh, wow, I’m dumb, I didn’t catch your name,” he apologized with a sheepish grin on his face.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 13:58:39 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
While at one time, he and his sister could move fairly well in unison, the time and distance between them had left them out of sync in a bad way. Alison was, after all, his old dance teacher. If anyone could gauge how he moved, it would be her. And yet they managed to dash the length of the race track and cross the finish line, before anyone else...?
[break][break]
''We... We won?'' Just as his sister, he was also huffing. When did we get so out of shape? Himself he sort of expected, but his sister had always been active. He would have to tease her about getting fat when he regained his composure. Victory was confirmed when a picnic staffer arrived to loop a shiny medal over his neck.
[break][break]
''Holy shit. We did.'' At first he was surprised. ''I mean, of course we did. Blackadders are exemplars of Galarian excellence.'' In the surrounding picnic-goers he spotted Epitaph looking on with a judgmental glare. How come he hadn't raced with him? Gengar's were fast and he hadn't seen any rules about not racing with your pokemon.
[break][break]
Andy shrugged. Epitaph's expression didn't change. They weren't the only recipients of such medals however. he recognized from the Festival earlier in the year. He regarded him indifferently as he didn't really know him. however he actively glared at, and if the man looked back he would flip him off. How's it feel to be second best, taint blossom?
[break][break]
Of course was there with him; the granny he had gone on a 'date' with. Perhaps that had contributed to his loss given her age, but then as he recalled from their brief encounter she had an unnervingly odd vigor. Maybe business boys just couldn't run. Either way, he would enjoy his time at the top, probably more than he really should.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--used iced coffee

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 14:49:33 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

"Yes! Good job to you too!" Michiko beamed at Fernando's modesty, pleased despite herself. She made two fists and pumped them at eye level. The race might have been over, but the little woman had clearly lost none of her determination. "We fought hard, and it is a good result. This is a happy time for me!"

She took his hand with a little giggle-- it felt so formal! She felt like a teenage girl again, spending hours in her bedroom imagining herself being approached at a ball by a handsome young prince. 

It was a silly thought, of course. But it was a nice memory.

"Ah! It is...nice to meet you, Fernando!" she said, politely pretending she hadn't recognized him on sight. Michi wasn't one for national politics-- she mostly kept to local elections in Petalburg-- but it was impossible to have lived in Hoenn in recent years and not know Fernando Silph. "I am Michiko Maeda. Please call me Michi! I am..."

Her speech faltered. Ordinarily she would have continued on to mention her hometown, husband, and job as a hotel receptionist, but looking up at Fernando she suddenly felt embarrassed instead. "Oh, I am sorry... I am not so special, so I have nothing very interesting to say..."

She looked down at her feet. 

"Hmm, but... Today, I remember to think... never giving up is the answer." She glanced up, eyes crinkling. "So I will try to think of something interesting! For example..." Michi trailed off, thinking very hard with her fingers twisting together. "Do you have a hobby?"

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 19:16:24 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
@rose , Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Rose's comment hadn't fallen on deaf ears, Serena had fully heard how she replied to the thought of this being a date. However, it did little to make the influencer feel better. Normally it should've made her overjoyed they were on the same page. But the only thing Serena could think of was just how not ready she was to get tangled up in feelings all over again.

As she made her way back to their little perch, haunting memories of her ex came back to play on repeat in her mind. Serena walked a bit ahead of Rose as she led the way back to their little hideout. Luckily too, since her facial expression wasn't one she wanted Rose to see. Once they had both arrived she made the decision not to have anyone get caught up and hurt.

This truly was the best despite Serena wanting to see how things played out. She couldn't take it, as it would seem old wounds she thought were closed were just reopening. "They seemed like a nice couple." Rose words snapped Serena out of her intrusive thoughts. "Hmmm, they have their moments. Don't let them fool you." Serena said with a wry smirk.

Sitting down in the spot she was before she winked at her pokémon that were still enjoying their meal. "Good job holding down the fort you guys." She said as she grabbed some hand sanitizer to clean her hands before passing it to Rose should she want to do the same. "Nothing like working up an appetite before you dig in!" Serena exclaimed with a bright smile on her face.

While she wasn't going to pursue her feelings she still wanted to hang out with Rose and have fun. Serena began to fix her plate before glancing up and smirking at Rose. "Maybe you'll be able to finish your food while Snapdragon works on finishing theirs." Serena teased before taking a bite of a sandwich.

---

Sorry for the long wait. For some reason I thought I had replied here already lol | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/7e/avC97u14_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 19:40:05 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
143 for
Alexei’s slow and steady attitude was like a calm breeze amidst the hypercompetitive storm surrounding them, and Locke couldn’t help following along with the older man’s easy stride. It was more like a pleasant stroll than an actual race, and, despite only coming away with a participation prize, they ended the game feeling more refreshed than most of the other contestants.

Locke twisted and turned the rainbow shard as the rope was removed, watching with delight how it changed colors in the sunlight. De-De was going to like this. Their attention was pulled away when Alexei spoke up again.

“Oh! It’s Locke, nice to meet you,” he reintroduced himself. “Um, if you didn’t come here with anyone, you’re welcome to sit with me. I could introduce you to Ji-Ji properly,” they offered, indicating the spot where his Pokémon were snoozing in the sun.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 12:40:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It never hurt to have a bit of fun once in a while. Even Hideo’s parents knew that, and as far as they were aware, Hideo hadn’t been up to much recently, so why not take him out to a public picnic?

He’d been up to a lot more than they were aware, but he wasn’t one to turn down a chance to just relax.

So Hideo sat there on his blanket, along with his parents, his brother, and his sister. And Elga, who was helpfully filling Hideo in on what was going on and who else was here; evidently, a lot of people he knew were here, though Elga couldn’t tell him much more than that they were familiar to him.

That didn’t stop him from cheering on as the three-legged race went on - especially once he learned who the winner was. “Nice one, Andy!” Hideo shouted, cheering on ’s (and his partner’s - though Elga didn’t tell him that person was familiar) win, waving in case Andy looked his way.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 11:24:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She really thought they had won.. but it wasn’t that big of a deal, it was a fun experience. Releasing another sigh, Alison wiped the final droplets of sweat from her brow glancing at her brother. “Come on.. let’s go get something to drink or some-” She flinched out of alarm when one of the workers had placed a medal around her neck. Her eyes widened as she glanced down to get a good look at it. “Wait we actually won?! yay!” She smiled brightly, grabbed Andy’s left arm with hers and raised them together. “Whoo!!!” She cheers loud enough to get eye glances from people who also participated in the race.

Noticing their stares Alison quieted down but she still smiled. “We were just lucky Andy, you shouldn’t say things like that!” Alison responded to Andy’s cockiness, resisting the urge to strike at him with another ‘sisterly punch’ She lightly shook her head, and her focus went back to finding something to drink. She figured that there would be water or other beverages nearby. It was then when she noticed the small boy waving eagerly in the direction.

Alison glanced at Hideo and then at Andy, she didn’t know who that boy was so she figured that it was Andy’s friend. She smiled to herself and gave her brother a small nudge, “Hey! Is that your friend?” She pointed towards when she asked him.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 11:12:27 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Yeah,'' he answered as he waved towards Hideo, for all the good it did. Then again, Alison did point at him, so he couldn't resist. ''Hey, don't point at him. Here you are moaning about being rude and then you go pointing at people.'' Fair was fair, it was just a shame he was being anything but. His friend looked like he was with his family...
[break][break]
It should be fine.
[break][break]
''Come on. I'll introduce you so you can apologize.'' For a moment he considered taking her by the hand, but he didn't desire the nostalgia that would come from such contact. After all, outside of the butler and maid, Alison had looked after the youngest Blackadder plenty. Once they had made the short trek, he spoke up so the other boy would know they were there.
[break][break]
''Hey Hideo. This is my sister, Alison. Just arrived from Galar, I guess.'' He probably should have asked a little more about it, but that could always be elaborated on later. She had given him the impression that mother hadn't touched base with her before she had come over herself, which seemed unusual for . But there would be another time.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--used iced coffee

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]