Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 23:35:42 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Lips pursed, his mouth hung to one side at how quickly crestfallen he had made his eldest sibling. This was part of the reason he had left Galar, albeit a small one. There was an awkward silence that fell over the two of them that made all the happy noises from the other picnic-goers all that more pronounced. Although even with that, he paid little mind to the announcement until his sister ran off.
[break][break]
''Ugh,'' he groaned as the thought to stay planted right where he was seemed as tempting as any. Never had he been a particularly sport boy. He could hike around catching pokemon with the best of them, but beyond that, things got iffy. Finally his feet moved to follow the girl. Perhaps this would make things up to her in a small part.
[break][break]
But why did making up always equate to him making a fool out of himself?
[break][break]
''You know there are a million people here better suited for some shit like this.'' It was as solid an argument as any, even if he knew his sister would pay it no mind. Waiting as their legs were bound, he hat to admit, and only to himself and no one else, that he and Alison were probably better suited to so this together at least. Now he just waited for the – ''GO!''
[break][break]
After all, it was her who had taught him to dance, and few could move in sync as well as the two of them.
[break][break]
WV8WV3Kv

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--used iced coffee

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 22:35:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, considering that they had a height difference they would probably have to take it slow—

Well, not too slow because most of everyone who was taking part in the three-legged race had already gone off!

“Whoa, they’re competitive,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Rolling them ever so slightly, he looked down and made sure that the rope wasn’t going to fall off since he was the one who had to tie it up.

“Sorry if I’m so tall,” he apologized with a cheesy look on his face. “We can take this easy, let’s try to catch up to them safely.”

The question was, how the hell were they going to do that?

Downing the last of the iced coffee, he then took a tentative step forward—

3FamZAPc

still drinking the Teddiursa Iced Coffee

·
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 1:10:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin has no delusions of their chances; this is more for fun than anything, so he hobbles up to the starting line alongside his partner with a snicker.

The coffee he'd picked up earlier has cooled some, but he finishes it off as they wait for other teams to line up. He throws it toward a nearby waste bin where it clips the rim and almost falls out before Alcremie knocks it back in. Legend.

Though not expecting a win, Gavin still puts forth as much effort as can keep up with.

HcQZoUBg
ADVANTAGE FROM COFFEE
·
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 1:33:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When the race starts and peels out, Chu-e does his best to keep up. It's hard for him, since he can't go as fast, but just trying to keep up with Gavin and watching all the other people around them compete was fun. A lot of people seem to be tripping over themselves, not as in sync with their partners, which means that they manage to pull ahead of a few groups only because of their lack of coordination.

He's huffing and panting in short order, though, and has to lean on his partner for them to even make it to the finish line at all.

dhNYQ6V4
+10
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 4:12:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Just remember, it was your idea.” The implication of Adrian’s words caused Rowan to raise an eyebrow, unsure exactly what they meant. “Uh-huh?” He hadn’t expected them to take this event so seriously, after they’d been less-than-enthused at the idea of an egg hunt during the prior one. “Oh wow, you were serious, huh?” Rowan couldn’t help but chuckle softly at the stretching Adrian was doing, mimicking the moments so that he could attempt to be prepared as well.

“I’m not worried, we’re the obvious power couple here.” Rowan sized up their competition, feeling the competitive nature that dwelled within him beginning to build slowly. Losing wasn’t something he took particularly well, but he’d have to keep his temper stoked if they didn’t come out ahead, it was a side of himself that he didn’t necessarily want Adrian to see. “Ready, handsome?” Rowan asked his boyfriend as they stood at the starting line, affixing their legs together with a smile on his face. It was fun doing mundane and silly things like this with them, and he was glad Adrian seemed to be enjoying himself.

·
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 4:24:26 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Ready as I'm going to be..." Rowan didn't seem to read into his low expectations, having every confidence they would make a good showing. With my lanky ass and this midget? We're more likely to end up tangled on the ground with a pending PDA charge on some bullshit...

He'd try to remember to have fun with it.

Of course matching Rowan's pace was simply too unconventional for him to have any hope of striding forward without tangled feet. As soon as they tried to use the shared leg, he immediately lost all hope of any of their panicked flailing amounting to substantive movement.

_FFJ|mK1

Fingers crossed! I fookin' knew it!!!
·
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 5:42:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The ranger is inwardly groaning when he allows himself to be dragged along. Razz putting Prism in charge as he is pulled toward the starting line and already he's incredibly uncomfortable. He feels like he's getting flashbacks from the summer of pokeathlon, but this is worse as he is TIED to someone here. And unlike the Pokeathlon where the teams did their separate times on their own this was everyone together. [break][break]

At the 'go' he tries to go along with Skyler, he's really trying. Though with having never done this in his life. The chaos incarnate that was his partner, and their lack of coordination to while he doesn't fall he is definitely stumbling. Please let this whole ordeal be over soon. [break][break]

CVbiBySN

[break][break]

+ @easter [break]
+ [break]
+ Taking TEDDIURSA ICED COFFEE for the future[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 14:22:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]even before the two of them have had a chance to converse, the whistle blows, and everyone takes off into a three-legged sprint.

"shit—come on!"

with no coordination between them, matias joins in a sprint, dragging doug with him if he has to.

summary //
- we RUNNING

sOFhw2vP
[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 6:23:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
just sing along— i'm the king of catastrophes
[break][break]
Hell YEAH.

Sigmund was absolutely ecstatic to see Eva so hyped up. It was hard to find someone who could match his energy, quite frankly. So, needless to say, he nodded to her proposal and rushed over to practice with her a bit before they were called to the starting line once more. An attendant came over to tie their legs together afterwards.

"Alright, Eva, we GOT this." He grins, patting his own thigh as he amped himself up. "Just like we practiced! We gotta follow that rhythm and stick to it!"

Just then, the whistle sounds off and everywhere bursts forward. Some of the other participants trip and fall. Others seem to glide forward effortlessly. But Sigmund isn't about to let him or his partner get disheartened by either sight. With his Luchador Pikachu clinging to his shoulder, squealing encouragements in his ear, he propels forward!

notes: sipping some teddiursa iced coffee

gives you advantage (roll twice; pick higher number) on the next mini-game's roll.

rHBSNHC|

MADE BY MIZO
·
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 7:26:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Ready?

Personal space is not an issue for Silph. Whatever awkwardness that comes from personal contact is too human of a construct to dampen his urge to win. They’re going to kill it.

He extends his arm, slouching as he sifts himself underneath her arm, locking his own across her shoulders and back. She will be the motor and him the fulcrum and harness. “Let’s give them hell.

For a second, he drops the farce, scowl breaching the carefully sculpted smile saved for public relations. “Battle routine set!

He moves his untethered foot first, allowing her to lead with their middle. Rather than forcing her to move at a hurried pace that she can’t keep up with, he’s the support, moving to her tempo to make sure their progress is smooth and unwavering.

Execute!

And then they’re off.

Nq13vFwo+10

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 12:54:25 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac cinched the strip of pink and red fabric tight, binding him and together. Inseparable. Powerful. More than one, yet not quite two. They were ready.
    He took off his shoes, surveyed the landscape. They were surrounded by formidable pairs. and were the obvious powerhouse couple, but there was something about the glint in 's eyes...could he be the one to fully harness 's 'Petalburg Style'? If so then the pair would be unstoppable.
    "Are you ready mate?" Zac asked, grinning at Glitch. "If something goes wrong just hold on to me. I'll get us over that line come hell or high water."
    Cola and coffee flowed through Zac's body, supercharging him with caffeinated heroism. His heart pounded at an unhealthy cadence, barely contained, beating for release like a caged Darmanitan. He wriggled his toes, digging his bare feet into the springy clover that mottled the starting line. "This may be the Dunsparce venom talking," he said, tongue starting to tingle, "but I have a good feeling about this."
    The starting whistle sounded, and Zac's vision narrowed to a fine point, centering on the finish line. Go.

RKKgthmd

·
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 14:18:47 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
the plan was absolutely to cling to during the duration of this entire thing. after all he was big and beefy and absolutely able to handle doing this! "i trust you, after all you're not a gym leader for nothing!" so as soon as they started he clung tightly to the other man to try and keep his balance. obviously zac had bigger strides than he did. and a lot more energy that glitch. but that was probably in part due to the fact that he had been sucking down the equivalent of the energy a voltorb put off when startled.

he thought there would be more of a warning for the start and he felt himself stumble a little bit as he tried to keep up. if you thought about it the size difference between the two of them made for this to be a strange sight for others for sure. at least it would if everyone else wasn't struggling to get to the starting line too. he didn't feel so bad seeing other people trip a little bit as he simply hung on for the ride.

uJKprnH7 + 10
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 6:57:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Yeah, well I wanna do it with you! My little brother!” Alison says her tone is somewhat annoyed, but she’s still eager to partake in the mini game. “So stop your whining!” Alison adds lightly giggling. When they approach the finish line, Alison bounds her leg with his, giving the rope a tight knot.
[break][break]
It wasn’t long till the race actually started; when the announcer yelled “GO” It caught her by surprise. “Omg! Come on Andy!” unprepared, Alison slightly panics and begins to drag her younger brother towards the finish line, trying to catch up with those who were in the lead.
[break][break]
mSDa12ac
[break][break]
Note: I’m not taking rewards, just helping Sov!
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 17:32:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Fortunately, the young man had chosen the right partner. Eva was enthusiastic and spry, with a natural athleticism that complimented her lifestyle. Honestly, it’s probably half the reason she was still alive.

@sigmind’s enthusiasm was contagious. It certainly pumped Eva up past her usual zest for competition. She felt their practice rounds went pretty well. Of course, that was nothing compared to the real thing.

The attendant tied their legs together tightly. Eva wiggled her leg a bit to make sure there wasn’t too much room. A loose knot made it harder to stay in sync, “Yeah, let’s win this thing!” she cheered, slipping an arm around her partner just before the whistle’s scream pierced the air.

And they were off!

’One, two, one, two, one two,” she hummed to herself, trying her darndest to stay in rhythm with Sigmund.

Notes:Let’s gooooooo

aX6w5M3F

·
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 2:19:59 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi had initiative, Like anyone serious about achieving success in their endeavors, she’d instinctively chosen to ally herself with Fernando Silph. Had she not been riding a hanami high, carried away by the festive atmosphere and plethora of cherry blossoms, she might have questioned whether she’d actually be able to keep up with such a powerhouse of genetics, ability, and business sense. 

But she would have been selling herself short. Michi was good at accounting, also! She enjoyed exercise, also! And the most important part of a three-legged race was supporting one another, and Michiko Maeda was the biggest supporter of them all!

”HuwaaaaAAA!” The puffy-haired woman cried, charging recklessly forward once the starting gun went off.  She hadn’t worn clothes for a workout today, being more concerned with looking cute for cherry-blossom viewing, but her free arm pumped determinedly on the opposite side of Fernando. 

He matched her pace impeccably, seeming to sense and anticipate her every movement. Despite their uneven sizes, his momentum carried them forward—and Michi’s enthusiasm was unparalleled, particularly when she spotted a stray easter egg near the finish line that the children had overlooked. Did it distract her? Or did it give her just the boost of adrenaline she needed?

They crossed the finish line, Michi laughing with relief and exhilaration. “Ahhh! The Speed Star, I saw it! Did we win?” she exclaimed breathlessly, turning her head for the first time to look back at the other racers. “You are a good partner!” She beamed at Fernando.

esNtRkzL+10

partner: 
active: bouncy brionne soda