Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
03. EXCURSION: FORTREE CITY A
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 12:14:50 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Spec, dive!'' Wow. He hasn't realized everything had been perfectly in line for the tropius to make such a clean sweep. Andy assured himself through internal curses that that wouldn't be happening so conveniently for the masked man again. And perhaps he would even have been immediately incorrect about that. It was a hell of a shot to make, but who knew how expert the monocular man's could be at lead time.
[break][break]
The bolas spun unnoticed toward him, at least to the boy. A pale haze shimmered around his form and the weapon's flight began to contort and slow as it reached him. After the beam blasted by, chocolate eyes noted the floating item as it drew close enough for him to pluck out of the air as if it were a feather. Epitaph had ensured though poltergeist that it would have never touched him.
[break][break]
He drew a pokeball with his free hand. A banette appeared atop the dragapult's finned head.
[break][break]
''Thanks Taph. Now, take it too that flying palm fuck, Spec.'' The dragapult surged forwards before a dark ectoplasm crackled around, engulfing the four from existence, for a moment at least. With a shadow tearing the sky behind the tropius, the quattro reappeared, rocketing out for the banette to blast a gunk shot into the creature's leafy back, its aim just as true as any of their enimies has been perviously.
[break][break]
''Not as dangerous as any megalopolan's, you shit guzzling fuckstain,'' he called from his position. The assailant would be dealt with next. ''After I shit in this salad, I'm coming for you.'' The League could take care of themselves, he had a something of a score to settle. There were starting to be few doubts that this was indeed the team rocket that Doug spoke of. He could see why he didn't like them.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, , , , , @lev

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

-the group narrowly avoids tropius' solar beam
[break]
-Spectress maneuvers with phantom force
[break]
-Epitaph attempts to use poltergeist on the bolas
[break]
-Marion attacks tropius with gunk shot

[break]
[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 2:23:51 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

It was a good thing Chy-T had claws, because if he hadn't buried all ten of them in the Charizard's back on reflex, he would have been left behind in midair like a bewildered cartoon character when it dove.

It couldn't have been pleasant for the flying mount, but the Charizard had other things to worry about. Whipping vines cracked past like bullet shots all around him. His rider had drawn the brunt of Zarude's ire and it showed-- a vine lashed across one wing and it folded reflexively from the hit. The dragon spun into a barrel-roll, drilling towards the forest floor with Chy-T screaming all the way.

"REEEEEEEEE!"

Centrifugal force alone kept him on the Charizard's back and when it finally snapped out of the dive, banking close to the ground, he caught a momentary glimpse of the two dog Pokemon who had been hunting Zarude, one firing a cherry-red inferno towards the howling ape--

Thump. What was that?

Chy-T looked behind him, the image of Chryssa overlaid over his form doing the same. Both of their eyes stretched wide.

Someone was there.

Charizard hadn't just been diving to avoid the Power Whip-- he'd been coming to scoop up something. Something he'd seen falling.

Someone who'd had their downward progress interrupted by webbed wings that had flared out like trampolines to catch . They'd furled around her and her Mawile like a snug cocoon before rolling, protecting the girl from the Power Whip and inevitably depositing her back on its back.

On its back, behind Chy-T. Who was not remotely solid. If the other human tried to grab him for balance or tried to initiate a girl-on-girl romantic encounter, she would find nothing but soft, warm fur. 

Pretend to be me. Lure the Pokemon to you. Don't get hit.

"Errrrrrr..." The so-called Chryssa whined uncertainly, looking around for a way out. Could he survive a jump from this height?     

• Stormy's Charizard is hit by Power Whip, but catches in one of his wings and transfers her to his back. 
  • Zorua (Chy-T) panics and takes no actions.
  • Zarude is currently badly burned (  ), favoring one arm ( @lev ), and cannot use status moves.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 4:47:40 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The three flying-types approached from above, that left Jonah and Killian on the ground. His mustard-yellow jumpsuit was zipped up all the way so as to hide the Rocket tights, his beanie and single hair braid hiding a Rocket earpiece. Against the blue-greens and browns of Fortree, he could be seen from a mile away.

The scene unfolded, a solar beam pushing people apart without hitting them head on. People were yelling left right and center. The Zarude was injured after not one, but two attacks aimed at it. It'd been thrown right in his face, before Houndoom, but now, there's no way it'd be able to dodge, especially while engaged with the others.

Killian's other idea posed a smaller risk to his Manectric, and he felt just a little bit grateful.

"Thanks. I've got this, now." He proposed at the earpiece, with a hand cupping the radio earpiece to try and blunt any ambient noise. He was irked by the child shouting, but if he kept his head down, he could probably be ignored entirely. Jonah pinched two fingers together and whistled, siccing his Manectric on the distracted Zarude.

An opportunity finally arose. The electric blue and gold hound had a one paw at a time gallop, like a horse. It pushed off the ground and lunged at Zarude, and its bared fangs flashed white and orange in equal measure. A fire fang came out, clipping a hind leg to knock it over.

The Zarude responded in kind by rolling over and lying prone. It then kicked off the ground with both its injured and uninjured hind legs, retaliating in kind by sending Manectric sliding across the ground with a hammer arm from its uninjured front arm. The kicked up cloud of dust obscured the injured hound, and Jonah gritted his teeth. He ran closer to it, and though it could still stand, he retired Manectric from afar with a red beam from its pokeball.

As he snatched a glance at the distant Zarude, he could tell that his original plan wouldn't have worked out anyways. Furthermore, while he wounded it further, he failed to obtain a vine sample or knock it out. While he pondered whether to call his Luxio or Torchic next, he cupped his hand around his headset to blunt any ambient noise. "To the one who burned it earlier, I have Zarude right where you want it... I think. And... It sounds like we have company. I'll stall them if they try to get any closer, but you have to take the Zarude."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 6:06:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
not all treasures are silver and gold, love
[break][break]

tl;dr: Tropius is struck by Gunk and poisoned! It ascends into the treetops to blend in and Synthesis for the time being. Alevander summons a Starmie and a Litwick. Starmie fills the air with explosive bubbles (Bubblebeam) before reflecting an odd light off their surface (Confuse Ray). Litwick minimizes on Alevander's shoulder and uses Hex on Zarude.

theme: pirate's fray
items of note: a mask, a Rocket earpiece, a pair of bolas, and a dagger

The masked pirate clicked his tongue. It seemed the boy had a preference for poltergeists, which evidently meant detaining him wouldn't be so easy.

Unfortunately for Ché, their preternatural tactics served in catching him off guard, and he was forced to endure a splash of GUNK that he felt seep into the veins of his palm fronds. POISONED, the Tropius bellowed before whipping the gunk off behind him with a powerful flap of his wings. If the Dragapult and its rider were foolish enough to continue following him, they would likely receive the nasty backsplash as Ché ascended into the treetops.

There, in the realm of countless leaves and tree trunks, the Tropius effortlessly blended in as it perched itself within. It had practiced such camoflouge before in the jungles of Guyana. And, while it allowed its SYNTHESIS to heal what damage it had sustained, it remained perfectly still as it awaited its captain's call to return to the battle below.

Meanwhile, said captain lamented the failure of his capture attempt.

Thankfully bolas came cheap, he thought. And, thankfully, he kept another set hanging on the other side of his hip. They weren't what his hands reached for next, however. Instead, he swiftly unclipped two separate moon balls from his belt and tossed them up.

The first to emerge was a Starmie that spun around him in the air. Its gem glistened brilliantly, even with what little sunlight filtered through the trees.

The second was a Litwick that landed on the masked pirate's left shoulder with a slight squish. The wax at its base dried, securing itself there firmly. But the wax at its forehead continued to drip as the ghostly blue flame flickered above it (MINIMIZE).

"Ha! You've got a nasty mouth for a runt! Does spouting profanities make you feel like a big boy? I don't even know who you are." He calls out, reaching down to seamlessly pull out his dagger with a single hand. He spins it with his fingers a few times before pointing it at the loudmouth. "But I don't have time to play with you. So shoo."

Sharp, periwinkle eyes take note of the black ape nearby. A burned patch of black fur and a struggle against a Manectric bring a smile to his face. Time to put some pieces into place, he thinks, planning to transform the setting to play into their favor.

"Starmie, Bubblebeam!" He commands, prompting the flying star to fill the airspace above his rope bridge with a multitude of glistening, explosive bubbles that gently floated about. "And lights!" From its suddenly multi-colored gem, the Starmie released a glowing, prismatic orb that floated amongst the bubbles, reflecting an odd light off their reflective surfaces. Needless to say, anyone who looked at these lights would be CONFUSED.

While this last tactic acted as a barrier to his Tropius, and a trap for the Zarude in case it intended to swing away further, the next aimed itself directly at the ape's well being.

All that the Litwick on his shoulder needed was a whisper to turn its once benevolent yellow eyes into a dark shade of purple. Nearby, the Zarude shrieked with pain as its burn seemed to intensify (HEX), sending it writhing in pain— immobile.

"If we're to capture it, or extract a sample, now is the time," He radioes to his teammates ( , ) over his earpiece. "So long as it remains burned, it'll suffer under the effects of my Hex." A devilish grin, masked.

EXCURSION: FORTREE CITY A
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 7:58:37 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

Back at Fortree City, Chryssa had been joined by another person along the railing. Without speaking, the two stood side by side, looking out into the forest. The newcomer was another girl about Chryssa's height, with the same color hair and the same general physique. Even the--

Oh, actually, it was another Zorua who looked exactly like her. 

"Isn't this fun?" Chryssa said to Ryssa C, who spat a star in agreement. It twinkled as it floated through the air before dissolving into sparkles. Her eyes scanned the trees for dark shapes, and beneath her illusion the Zorua's ears twitched, alert for distant screams and howls of an approaching Zarude pack. For now, all was still quiet. The Rocket members had done their job well-- the angry monkey was alone.

But they didn't have to know that. 

"Copy that! I'm sending a distraction your way now," Chryssa said brightly back to via earpiece, turning her gaze back towards the city. Some people were hanging out their laundry in the sun, others chatting amiably on the bridges. "If it escapes, drive it back towards the city-- the League won't be able to endanger civilians directly once it's here." 

Chryssa didn't want civilians getting hurt-- but using them as a buffer was the easiest way to focus on catching Zarude without League interference. Besides, the many flammable rope bridges and buildings of the city would limit what the three Charizards could accomplish. 

She looked over at Ryssa C, who looked back at her like a living, breathing mirror. Chryssa reached through her own illusory stomach to pet the top of the fox Pokemon's head. 

"You're up. Keep them occupied, lead them back here if you can." 

The second Chryssa took off in a blur of AGILITY, vaulting over the railing before taking off into the forest at superhuman speeds that left the real one blinking away afterimages.

The human shade flickered between the trees, springing from tree trunk to tree trunk as she pursued the group. She paused, paws bending branches as she finally caught sight of the battle on the forest floor. A litany of multicolored spheres were glowing in the canopy and Ryssa quickly averted her eyes.

She had work to do.

The ILLUSION shifted, changing from a human girl to another dark, simian form. Chryssa's head alone remained (terrifyingly) on the monkey's hairy body before the phase shift completed and a second Zarude perched itself in the top of the tree near , shaking the branches with a guttural howl.

"AWOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Leaving the first image behind as a SUBSTITUTE, what was apparently a third Zarude landed on the swinging bridge @lev was standing on, rocking the boards with the Zorua's impact. It crept forward with smoldering red eyes before Ryssa C recognized the tiny earpiece in the masked figure's ear. 

The false Zarude's eyes narrowed. 

Almost imperceptibly, it nodded.

• Chryssa tells Rocket to drive Zarude back towards Fortree City to minimize League interference, then sends her second Zorua (Ryssa C) to the battle as another distraction.

• Ryssa C uses Agility to get there and then uses her Illusion ability to transform into 'another' Zarude higher in the trees.
  • Ryssa C makes a Zarude Substitute near , leaves it there, and joins @lev on the rope bridge. 

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 17:38:47 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
I’ve got news coming, I’ve seen it all from the start. I know where you keep’em, buried deep inside. No, you can’t hide your secrets and lies.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Working together, Killian and his allies had managed to back Zarude into a corner. Burned, Hexed, and crippled, its movements slowed to a halt. The creature spasmed painfully on the ground. Releasing an ear-shattering shriek from the back of its throat as it struggled.

[break][break]

"Excellent job." but they weren't in the clear quite yet. Hurting it was only half the objective. "Right, I'm making my approach now." he whistled, and Starpator took to the skies.

[break][break]

Thankfully, Zarude was still immobile by the time he'd reached it. Starprator dropped closer to the ground, hovering above the ape's writhing body. Killian's eyes narrowed cautiously at Zarude. He'd been chasing this thing all day. He knew how dangerous it could be when pressured. There was no way he was going down there to extract the vine sample himself.

[break][break]

"Careful now, Ventus. It's stunned, but that doesn't make it any less dangerous. Tear off one of the vines from its arms and bail." Starprator nodded, lowering itself closer to Zarude. Razor-sharp talons latched onto the vines on its injured arm. Zarude wailed and attempted to lash out, but the pain was too much. Ventus pulled, flapping its wings with all the strength it could muster.

[break][break]

Snap

[break][break]

A sizeable chunk of vine tore free. Staraptor jerked back, making sure to keep the vine clutched between his claws. The sudden movement knocked Killian from Staraptor's back. He hit the ground with a thud.

[break][break]

"Ugh." Killian stood, ready to hop back onto the bird, but his luck continued to sour. Zarude set its sight on him, its scary face stopping Killian in his track. "Staraptor, go! I'll be fine." reluctantly, the bird fled - vine sample in tow.

[break][break]

"Uh...I've got a problem." he spoke over the earpiece. Where was Cinder when he needed her?

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

TLDR - In the process collecting the sample, Killian falls off Staraptor. Prioritizing the objective, he orders Staraptor to flee with the sample while he has a staring contest with an angry monkey.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3;font-size:12px; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 18:30:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city: excursion

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Confusion, panic, distraction.[break][break]

If this wasn't a spectacular spectacle of the League's incompetency, she wasn't sure what was. [break][break]

The power whip smashes through the elite four's formation, and Charizard fall out of line. One, in particular, plummets. She gasps, leaning backward to reorient the Pokemon beneath her. She isn't fast enough or close enough to intervene without causing more harm than good, but it seems that Wadjet is aware. She groans, black wings gathering underneath her to dive-- but the sharp-shot of another Charizard clips her on the way down.[break][break]

She unfurls her wings to steady herself, bellowing a complaint to the younger Charizard with the young girl() still on him. [break][break]

Stormy lets out a breath as the woman is caught and placed on the Charizard's back, and Wadjet would eventually make the attempt to reclaim her rider should be so inclined.[break][break]

Unfortunately, they don't have that sort of luxury. In the span of minutes, the situation escalates. Stormy glances over her shoulder to watch as the kid spits a foul-mouthed slew of curses and threats. It makes her face pinch into a look of shock and unease before her attention snaps to the second Zarude that had shown up in the trees. [break][break]

"There are.. three of them? Fucks sake."[break][break]

However, presently, those one aren't currently screaming and writhing in pain. Sekhmet's rumbling is a reminder of that, and dragon has already forced her hand in decision-making. They dive toward the ground, wings tucked, tail a banner of flame. As they get closer, Stormy shouts for 'Chryssa' and Elaine.[break][break]

"Are you alright, Highland? Get yourself sorted, because we're waist-deep in a situation, here! We have orders to protect the wildlife here, and I have a feeling that monkey Pokemon is our prime target. We need to make sure that these people don't get their hands on it!"[break][break]

Although it was clearly a little bit late for that. [break][break]

She gasps as she witnesses the men surround the injured Zarude with the intent to maim. Although she's too late to stop them from sampling the vines, she makes her move anyway. From her hand, an Aegislash has appeared, and she quite literally throws the Pokemon like a javelin- aided of course by the Pokemon's trust in her and own momentum. It lands with a splash of dirt, setting itself into a kings shield in front of the Zarude to prevent further harm.[break][break]

Sekhmet gets close enough to the ground that Stormy jumps off, huffing and puffing but catching the tail-end of speaking to himself. Something about 'got a problem'.[break][break]

"You're about to have a problem, that's for damn sure."[break][break]

Another of her Pokemon appears at her side, a quiet little Smeargle, paper and paint at the ready.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 0:08:37 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Watching the tropius flee, Spectress easily avoided whatever back blast it attempted. It wasn't as if it were an ocean of poison. He had half a mind to harry it anyway, double hex it until he drove the beast to the ground. Alas satisfying such blood lust would only serve as a distraction. The trainer was the main objective as someone obliviously up to no good.
[break][break]
He would need to blitz him before the pokemon returned to be an issue, as it doubtless would.
[break][break]
''That thing's going to look funny sticking out of your ass,'' he said at the sight of the knife. Such a thing was a close quarters threat, and thus far this fight hadn't been that close. As the bubbles were laid ala bubblebeam, the young trainer was not about to idly fly around while his opponent did whatever he pleased.
[break][break]
''Smash them, Taph.'' The dragapult swooped past the glistening smoke crept across the distance to to surround and pop them, the little blasts in the air shaking the bridge for the first few, as his the mist around shimmered more erratically. When it got towards the end poltergeist began to act strange, as if the gengar had become confused.
[break][break]
The bubbles began to move about...
[break][break]
One got close to the bridge, then another slammed into it, then another. The footbridge buckled and blasted into smithereens around the explosions. Some careened into the platform of the masked man and the not zarude that was joining him where they detonated as well, and some more floated towards Blackadder himself.
[break][break]
''Epitaph what the bloody hell are you doing!?'' Spectress dove away from the oncoming threats, the shimmering mist around them crackling and becoming corrupted with darkness as phantom force carried them away from the encroaching danger, leaving the floating, bubbly bombs to detonate in the branches.
[break][break]
Debris showered the forest below.

, , , , , @lev

-Andy allows the tropius to flee
[break]
-Epitaph manipulates the explosive bubbles from bubble beam with poltergeist
[break]
-Epitaph becomes confused
[break]
-the explosive bubbles go everywhere, detonating all over the environment
[break]
-Andy exfiltrates the danger zone via phantom force

[break]
-debris showers the forest floor
[break]

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 21:53:16 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

What punctuated her plummet was not an all-ending thud and a splatter, but the feeling of warmth that could only come from a living being dampening it. That accidental descent had not ended in tragedy as she had landed on the wing of the Charizard who had been carrying ‘Chryssa’. With some quick maneuvering, the winged beast had moved her and Titania off its wing and onto its back.

As she had come to try and regain her balance, with one hand keeping Titania in her embrace, she reached her other hand out towards Chryssa’s upper back in hopes that she could quickly stabilize her balance and jump off back onto her prior mount as quickly as possible. She would apologize afterwards, but the problem of an apology became moot as her hand went further than she expected. Rather than hitting the clothed back of a person, it hit the back of the Charizard she was riding.

No doubt she had stabilized her balance, however, the person who should have been there was clearly not there.

Unfortunately, there was not much time to dwell on it as she heard Stormy call out for her to regain her bearings. Quickly, she gave a light jump onto the Charizard she had been riding before, keeping her eyes away from the ground as she did so.

“You should probably keep a higher vantage point while I descend to rendezvous with Ms. Llewellyn.” She said to the Charizard she had just been on. She had a few ideas as to what was going on. Either there was an illusion being cast from the ground, or there was something on its back. Either way, there was nothing a little altitude couldn’t help with. Moreover, the Charizard could keep watch on the myriad events on the ground by hovering like a Mandibuzz over a rotten carcass.

“Ginga. Descend to 8 o’ clock. Wadjet and I will take 4!” With a quick shout, she then pointed to the position where she wanted the Charizard to descend to and stay slightly airborne.

As she clutched the best she could to the Charizard’s back, hoping that she wouldn’t slip off like before, they landed. In the distance, she could see her Metagross also making a faster descent, until it landed some tens of meters away.

While there were supposedly multiple of the monkeys moving around, it was better to stick to the one that they had at least been able to secure. After all, there was a clear mankey wrench being thrown into the works somewhere.

And so, she caught sight of Stormy who was now approaching. All she could say for certain, and loud enough for everyone to hear was one thing.

“Huh. That’s not Ms. Glasgow either. I wonder where she went.”

Notes:

• Objective Complete: At least 1 trainer must be rescued from falling
  • Elaine notices the illusion of Chryssa and subsequently suggests ascent to the Charizard that saved her
  • Elaine and Ginga form an even encirclement around Killian with
  • Elaine questions out loud where is in front of and
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 1:44:35 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

I’ve got news coming, I’ve seen it all from the start. I know where you keep’em, buried deep inside. No, you can’t hide your secrets and lies.

Life seemed intent on reminding Killian why he preferred to play support. The one person he'd have liked to avoid found herself standing in his way.

[break][break]

He took a step back when the Aegislash came rocketing from the heavens. Immediately afterward, Killian released his third and final Pokemon. Bathed in red light, the Haxorus appeared by his side with a mighty roar.

[break][break]

Killian smiled from underneath his hood, clapping at 's heroic entrance. "Congrats, you caught me." his tone somewhere between mocking and praise. From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of . Alongside her Metagross, the woman moved in to surrounded him.

[break][break]

Trapped like a mouse in a cage - Killian had nowhere to run. Calm, relaxed, he reached slowly into his pocket for his cigarettes. "Mind if I smoke?" he questioned. Killian lit one up regardless of their answer. The hit he took was long, filling his lungs with smoke that he quickly exhaled.

[break][break]

"So how does this work? You guys hold me here until the rest of your allies get the situation under control?" he rested a hand on Haxorus's back. The dragon was tense, regarding the woman and their Pokemon with bloodlust. "From the sounds of it, one of them might be missing. I wonder why that could be?" he spoke as if he knew.

notes about this post

TLDR - Killian has accepted his role as a damsel in distress. Might as well smoke and make conversation.

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3;font-size:12px; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 4:29:02 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Near the Zarude, but far enough to escape its ire. He couldn't help but feel bad for Killian, stuck staring it down for a moment that seemed to stretch on, like a repeating part of a song that makes you think there's something wrong with the CD. Jonah put a palm to the brim of his black beanie and moved it in a little circle, so as to blot the sweat pooling on his forehead in the temperate forest-- made all the hotter by the occasional gout of flame going off.

He felt a twinge of guilt, as moved in on . He promised he'd stall anyone who got closer, and was quite frankly without excuses if he got grilled on it later.

One look in my eyes and you know what I came here for.

"Is there room for one more?" He yelled emphatically, as a vein on his neck stood up. Jonah forced a weak grin, and dug around in his pockets for pokeballs with one hand. With the other, he pulled the zipper up on his jumpsuit. The heat was killing him, but if these people associated his face with the candy-red R, he'd be a liability now and forever. He only wore the tights to wick away the sweat of the long commute to the job site. The faint second-hand smoke nearby made his eyes widen, and he groaned, seemingly having forgotten his cigarettes at home.

Take a look at my eyes and you know what I came here for.

The Aegislash sailed overhead, making him flinch. The sample was already obtained, but they'd have to wait on actually capturing Zarude. Worst case scenario, he'd have to abandon it altogether to not leave Killian in league custody. He gritted his teeth for a moment. Would jail be better or worse than his mattress with no bedframe at home? All of the hair on the back of his head stood on end. Not only had Ms Llewellyn made her entrance, but he could also spot nearby with her Metagross.

Jonah made his decision. He picked the pokeball that held a Luxio, a black and powder-blue mountain cat he got in a swap-meet with Ms Wolfe. He dropped the ball as he raised the toe of his grey Rocket uniform boot, releasing the Luxio and kicking the ball back into his hand. Upon awakening, the restless cat immediately tried to intimidate the two circling the rapidly shrinking space. It hadn't the immediate hostility of Kill's Haxorus, but a cat of this size trying to play could be a threat in its own right. "As nerve-wracking as this is, you're making a slow work-day go by a whole lot faster. I'm not sure how to thank you." He admitted, smiling warmly at the three of them.

TL;DR: Jonah having retrieved his Manectric safely and gotten a close look at the Zarude tried to make good on his promise to stall the intruders. He was loud on purpose. He called upon Luxio, and Luxio's Intimidate triggered immediately.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 20:40:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
not all treasures are silver and gold, love

tl;dr: Alevander accepts the Fake!Zarude's alliance for now. Starmie uses Psychic to push bubbles back from Poltergeist. Litwick unleashes an Inferno, aiming to strike and burn the Gengar, but burning the trees and treehouses around it in the process as well. The citizens that don't flee across the rope bridges in time start calling desperately for help.

theme: fortree burns
items of note: a mask, a Rocket earpiece, a pair of bolas, and a dagger

There's a thump beside him, and Alevander is quite shocked to find another Zarude standing there. Unlike the one he'd tormented below, however, this one wasn't burned. In fact, there was something off about it as it stepped past him and closer towards the rope bridge. Unbeknownst to him, it is a Zorua belonging to . A part of him cared to have his Litwick subdue it, but it was far too close to reliably prevent it from picking him up and tearing his limbs off should it want to.

He smirks. Partnership it is, then. It seems to be glaring at the boy on the Dragapult, anyway. Raising a hand to his earpiece, he gives @killian a response. Last they'd heard, he was approaching the hexed Zarude. "Did you get the sample, mate? What's stopping you? I have one of the apes up here with me, otherwise."

The time for talking comes to a sharp pause, however, as the bubbles begin to move with creeping purpose— seemingly of their own accord. Alnilam the Starmie knows better, however, and the star telekinetically pushes back (PSYCHIC) against the bubbles that threaten the safety of it master. Instead, they all explode in the air above as intended, hopefully managing to clip 's Dragapult in the process as well.

Knowing the League, however, Lev knows the boy won't quit so easily. He spots the disoriented Gengar nearby amidst the chaos, then points towards it next as the Litwick attached to his shoulder flares. The moral implications of what he's about to do are... dirty. But they'll serve as a nice test to the League's little troop of boy and girl scouts.

"Inferno."

Gossamer's eyes glow a malicious hue of blue and purple as his flame blazes three times as strongly as normal. Suddenly, the air surrounding the Gengar violently ignites, mercilessly setting the leaves and branches ablaze with a vicious roar as well (INFERNO).

The intensity of these flames is sure to burn any who get caught in the way of it— even ghosts. And, inevitably, they are quick to spread as they multiply in all directions. The dense forests native to Fortree City acts as a buffet to these malicious flames. Within seconds, they even reach some of the treehouses and rope bridges the city is famous for.

Lev stands across from it all, on a platform preceding one of these rope bridges, watching as citizens that had once been hiding now flee their homes. Some are quick enough to escape via rope bridges that remain unburnt, for now. Others employ flying pokemon, or desperately (and dangerously) begin to climb down ropes. A handful, however, are trapped within their homes or barred from crossing over a bridge by the inferno.

Their cries for help trickle in.

"Hear that, mate? Sounds like the good people of Hoenn need your help." He calls out, narrowing his eye as he looks about, cautiously waiting for the Dragapult and its rider to reappear. His fingers wrap themselves firmly around the dagger in his hand.

EXCURSION: FORTREE CITY A
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 21:47:36 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

While it was fascinating that the bandit had worked out that his opponent had a gengar tucked within his shadow, his form being more incorporeal mist than psychical flesh left only the trees to drink of litwick's flames, which was unfortunate. It was nice that the masked man had found a way around his own explosives with impressive alacrity, however his quick physics weren't enough to both save himself and blast the boy's mount simultaneously.
[break][break]
Rematerializing high above, the troupe was orientated with their backs to the sun, making spying them a painful endeavor. He could spot the flames below him, and frowned. It would be just like Mauville, and just like Mauville, he wouldn't be to blame. If it was indeed Rocket around, he would likely not be to blame for anything. The flashes of glistening mist around him formed a face which Andy scowled at.
[break][break]
''Feeling better you fucking buffoon?'' Swiping a hand through the visage it reformed and growled back. ''Gengar!'' His companion's smokey form at least appeared normal now. ''Good. That was a neat trick wasn't it? Let's demonstrate what we've learned in kind.'' While the words might have seemed complimentary, the tone was anything but.
[break][break]
''Why don't you give us a nice, pulsating fog. Let any who look upon us be hypnotized. The misty gengar shimmered with tinges of red. ''Gengar!'' His bare legs tightened against the cool ghostly scales of his dragapult. ''Spec. Fucking blitz them.'' Diving out of the sun, a strange luminescent mist danced around them entrancing shapeless tendrils encased the attackers as the dragon rushed towards them.
[break][break]
''Marion! Lights!'' There was no need to be cautious about using fire now. Three fiery balls sprang to life around the banette and spiraled like rockets (no pun intended) towards the man and his platform. There was also the attendant monkey nearby. Perhaps it wouldn't affect it as it wasn't the target. Either way, it would figure something out.

, , , , , @lev

-the quattro dodges initial homosexuality
[break]
-recomposes in the rays of the sun
[break]
-Epitaph gets his shit together
[break]
-Epitaph uses hypnotize on viewers
[break]
-Spectress dives with dragon rush, ignoring minimize
[break]
-Marion used will-o-wisp

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 18:00:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city: excursion

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Were they being surrounded? Just how many of them were there? Dread seizes her like a cold hand around her throat. She isn't afraid, but the stakes had just been raised. [break][break]

The man in front of her pulls out a cigarette, the acrid smell burning like a foreboding fog. His Haxorus rumbles at his side, and although her Charizard doesn't back down, the strength imbalance was evident. [break][break]

Whatever suggestions had made to Wadjet for surveillance was heeded. The black Charizard rises to observe, ready to intervene at a moments notice. Unfortunately for everyone involved, that wasn't like to happen. They were too close, too tightly packed in a dense forest that was incredibly flammable.[break][break]

Speaking of- it looks like someone's already decided to start a forest fire.[break][break]

Above them, the warning signs of debris falling is disregarded in favor of focusing on the two men on the ground. The Zarude is not far away, holdings its tattered arms. It trembles with pain, moaning pitifully. But now with the added factor of the world falling down at their feet, it was time to get moving.[break][break]

"Initiate evacuation of the area! We must control the flames and assist the civilians. That must be our priority!"[break][break]

Wadjet does not hesitate to redirect her attention. With Elaine no longer in need of her immediate services, the dragon Pokemon uses her wings to buffet the fire before it spreads. People are screaming and hot embers fall to the forest floor. It's hot, it's too hot.[break][break]

Aegislash remains poised, firmly placed in shield-form as it guards the fallen Zarude. If the intimidation from 's Luxio or the imposing figure of 's Haxorus affects him, it is impossible to tell. [break][break]

"Missing? What are you talking about?"[break][break]

Regardless of the flames given her lack of ability to stop the spread, she opts to use it to her advantage. The hotter it gets, the fiercer the flames burn, the stronger she gets. The civilians' safety was the priority of the lesser man, but she was here to stop these criminals from doing more damage than they already had. Jonah's comment on speeding up their job went over her head, but rage bubbles beneath her surface.[break][break]

"Wouldn't it be a shame if you burned in the fire you started?"[break][break]

With a snap of her fingers, her Smeargle reacts. It presents a pretty picture that erupts into the source of its power. The lock-on acts as the focus, but it is the follow-up tar shot that splashes toward the Haxorus that is the spotlight. It is sticky, warm, with the intent to slow. [break][break]

"You boys have bitten off more than you can chew."[break][break]

[break]

tldr: elaine sent wadjet to survey, wadjet decides to help evacuate civilians and stop the spread of the fire[break]
chryssa's borrowed charizard is still under murk's control![break]
the forest is now on fire and stormy is gonna use it to her advantage. she suggests elaine help with the evacuation[break]
so that she doesn't see stormy about to murder some bitches[break]
aegislash is mildly rattled by the haxorus and luxio but refuses to budge from guarding the zarude[break]
smeargle uses lock-on and tar shot on haxorus, sehkmet(stormy's charizard in her usable party) remains on standby

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 3:11:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Aid came in the form of and his Luxio. Killian appreciated the backup, but he wasn't sure how helpful the pair would be. Metagross and Aegislash were powerful Pokemon. Both could give Haxorus a run for his money in a one-on-one fight. It would be an uphill battle if the electric lion was Jonah's strongest Pokemon.

[break][break]

@lev's voice pulled Killian away from his thoughts. Casually, he held a finger to his ear. "I secured the sample, no worries." he glanced to and hit his cigarette. "Just dealing with a minor inconvenience." Killian winked, smoke escaping from his lips. He wasn't nearly as confident as he sounded.

[break][break]

Stormy was a member of the Elite Four. One of the strongest trainers that Hoenn had to offer. Even on his best days, Killian would struggle against such an opponent. And that was just Stormy. He had no idea how capable a trainer was.

[break][break]

A sudden rise in temperature and orange glow caught Killian's attention. The forest was on fire. He frowned. What were those idiots thinking? This wasn't good for anyone. Sure, it might distract the League, but it might also kill everyone in the area.

[break][break]

Between his coaxing and the blaze, Stormy must have reached her limit. Her fingers snapped, sending Smeargle on the offensive. Flung out from the painting, a thick black tar coats Haxorus's body. It warms his scales and fights against his movements. The dragon's eyes Laser Focus on the painter. With a mighty roar, the ground begins to tremble. A terrifying Earthquake spreads out from Killian and Haxorus. It rips apart the forest floor and threatens every Pokemon nearby.

[break][break]

"Yeah, no. If you don't mind, I'll pass on becoming human barbecue."

notes about this post

TLDR - Killian is a smug shit. Haxorus takes the Tar Shot and Lock-On. He then uses Laser Focus on Smeargle. Followed by Earthquake to damage Metagross, Aegislash, Zarude, and Luxio.