awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
riot against rankness [ open / mass rocket thread ]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 23:11:23 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
DM: ATTENTION ROCKETS!! ARE YOU GROSS?? DO YOU USE 8-IN-1 SHAMPOO?? DO YOU FORGET TO WASH YOUR FACE?? WELL WORRY NO MORE! SHOW UP TO THE BATHS FOR A FREE ROCKET SPA DAY SPONSORED BY YOURS TRULY! GLITCH MAVERICK!!

glitch cackled as he sent out the message, knowing very well that tons of rockets just simply did not take good care of themselves. what was the point of being part of an evil organization if you didn't look good? like... you were just asking for your wanted posters to look bad. what was the point of having really cute uniforms if you didn't actually look good in them because your hair was a pile of grease? absolutely no point whatsoever. he hated this place and how bad it stunk of men who forgot how to wash their asses. so that's why he had a set up going in the baths. of course he'd managed to rob a bath and bodyworks to do it but did that really matter right now? no. tubs and containers of self care products and cleansing products that this place was desperately lacking in. maybe now he could get some of these guys to care about hygiene beyond a shampoo they also used as a tooth brush and nails that looked like they'd been dragged through mud.

hello everyone, tldr glitch used his porygon to send a message to everyone in rocket's phone and get their attention bc y'all nasty nasty. drop in and drop out do whatever you want just don't bring your fucking 8 - in - 1 shampoo unless you want it poured down the drain.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 0:51:01 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Leon strode into the communal bath with a smile on his face, pleased that someone had finally decided to drum up some entertainment in this underwater prison that they called a submarine. He didn’t have a problem with his hygiene, at least not according to , instead finding issues in the cleansing habits of some of the people he was forced to spend time with on this tuna can. Really sealed in the smells, and in the entirely worst way. “Today is a good day.” Not only would this problem be addressed by a rather forth-right member of the organization, but Leon would have a front row seat to the whole affair. In a word, it was glorious.

Taking a seat on one of the benches nearby, he crossed one leg over the other and produced a bottle of wine from his belongings. “Perfection.” Popping the cork out, he took a deep drink of the crimson liquid before leaning back against the wall, ready for the unwashed masses to come out in droves. Really, there were far too many of them on this submarine to be considered normal.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 1:45:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was a clean person. Meticulous. After being kind of a greasy little shitstain in his younger years, he could now appreciate what a good warm shower could do for someone. What smelling nice and being cleanly could get you. Of the few people who had been close enough to notice, they might catch that Chu-e tended to smell faintly of vanilla and pomegranates. His nails were kept short and clean, usually with some type of polish over the top. He made sure to wear clean clothes and did face masks and moisturizers for his skin. Chu-e Choi, at the end of the day, did not need to come to this little event.

But he showed up anyway, partly because he wanted to at least fake scolding for doing the equivalent of an @ everyone before or, flames forbid, Walsh got their hands on him.

"Glitch!" He called out when he entered the room, not noticing who was being a creeper. "This is very needed. But also, uh... don't use the system for these things. Bad." A finger was waggled before he walked over to the various products, picking them up and looking them over. "Ooooh... this looks like it smells good...." Flicking the lid open, he would catch eyes on Leon finally mid-sniff.

A brow was raised at the blond, hand raised before he made his way over.

"And what are you doing here? You don't stink."
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 13:22:30 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he knew that someone would probably scold him for the use of the @ everyone system but he also knew it would probably be his bestie . so he wasn't really worried about it. he knew that deep down the underboss thought the same thing that he did about the way that this place was an absolute shit show with hygiene. "you should get a face mask , it'll really help clear up some of your pores that are tightened up in all the wrong fucking ways. if you're gonna sit around here you need to help promote good hygiene!" having more members down here that were already cleaned up would encourage people to come in and get their shit done. if not then his conkeldurr could always start rounding people up.

"you should use it if you like it, i have about four more tubs of stuff that cereal is still carrying down here." so it didn't matter who wanted to use what it was all going to get brought in and used eventually. digging through one of the tubs full of facial materials he found a mask he thought would be nice for leon. "here, this is called dew you love me. it's red and will match your wine. use it on your face." he tossed over the gel face mask and an applicator over to the blond to take a look at it. "it prevents premature wrinkles after all." and those were just as evil as they were if he was being honest.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 8:49:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Like Hades from flame, she rose from the shadows of several moisturizer bottles. GLITCH—”

Why did people think this was okay? First , with his fake birthday party, and now a spa day for the stinkies? This was for emergencies only! Like when the submarine was sinking, like what, last week? Idiots! Boneheads!

But she looked up and saw the underboss . What the hell?

“Choi? I sure hope you’re telling him this is NOT okay…”

Lulu might be a hard sell, but like Priam, he'd managed the hard part, which was getting them here.

@stinkies

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 13:49:41 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
Skinship was a time-tested way to build camaraderie since the days of old. Warriors from ancient civilizations would bathe together sharing stories, anecdotes, and stratagems relieving themselves of the day's many stresses. Many would describe these events as sacred or honorable even for the criminal syndicate, Miles did not. Miles found the idea of bathing in what would most likely become a mud pit of villains and degenerates fucking gross. Still, if the message was as dictated there was no way on this godforsaken submarine that the germaphobe would miss out on an actual spa day. Thus he'd come up with something of a plan to minimize interaction and still manage to get what he needed out of the experience.

It was a simple mission, get in early and ollie the fuck out before the cavalcade of deviants decided to cannonball into two-foot deep bathwater. A flawless plan if he could say so himself. And one that was successful so far seeing as there were only four or so faces in the area. He'd recognized most of them the most obnoxious of course being the host of the event closely followed by a few other high-ups he'd heard tales about. In particular, his eyes fall on a scientist whose brain he'd been meaning to pick at some point and an underboss who was said to be quite the devil when he wanted to be. Still, it wasn't the time nor place talk shop, not that they even knew the grunt existed and so instead he'd peruse the acquired goods. In truth no one here looked particularly smelly they all would rank at the lowest a 7/10 on his personal scale.

Miles was even pleasantly surprised at the acquired selection, in fact, he had half a mind to acquire a few of the products for his sole use, a nanab berry facial scrub perfect for opening pores, but not too heavily scented. A tamato berry body wash with activated charcoal perfect to purify natural toxins and dry up overall accumulated greasiness, absolutely divine. The urge to reappropriate a few soaps permanently grew exponentially, but for now he'd grab an item or two before making his way toward a washing area, eyes falling on what he could only assume was a pervert drinking wine before watching them bathe. A thought concerning HR forms, but he doubts the organization had something of the sort choosing to ignore the voyeur in favor of the first pleasant wash down he'd had in what felt like weeks.

----
- Miles has speedrun strats so he doesn't get bodybagged by sweaty dudes
- Frame 1 considers stealing some of the already stolen products
- Frame 3 Too much of a bitch to hit up
- Frame 7 Wants to call HR on weirdo for just openly peeping

close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 21:51:45 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

A smile crossed his lips when Leon saw stride into the room with purpose, obviously about to chastise the event holder for using the universal announcement system inappropriately. “Oh me?” He took a small drink from the bottle before continuing, his other hand gesturing to the surroundings. “I’m here for the inevitable drama or violence that will come from all this. You know how boring it is on this submarine, bellissimo? Makes me want to die.” Normally he would have taken the opportunity to further flirt with the underboss, but seeing as he was here in a professional capacity, it didn’t seem prudent to undermine his authority by doing so.

“Come on, don’t tell me i’m the only one who is looking forward to it.” Leon could tell he was catching unflattering glares from a few people, including . “I could get naked too, if you’d prefer.” The comment was directed towards Miles specifically, offering a small wink towards the Rocket before leaning back into a more comfortable position. He knew that he wasn’t doing anything wrong, that was enough for him to keep his cool...at least until mentioned his pores. “What? I have immaculate skin, thank you.” Leon grumbled, reluctantly catching the items as they were thrown at him. There was a moment where he considered throwing them away, but Glitch seemed to work his vanity to their advantage by the mention of wrinkle prevention. “...Fine, i’ll try it.”
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 14:13:46 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
Man oh man was Ezra tired. Due to a job related quest, the man had been trekking through the wilderness for a few days, forced to experience the relentless mood swings mother nature had to offer. But that was over now. He could finally return to Rocket HQ to take a relaxing hot shower - maybe even treat himself to a bubble bath for once.

A soft whistle left his puckered lips as he sauntered down the cavernous hallway of the submarine. Only excited thoughts of relaxation fluttered inside his head. "I wonder what I should start out f....irst." Stunned, Ezra had reached the entrance of the communal bath expecting one, maybe two rockets lurking about. Not a whole party full of them!

"Wha... Huh??" His confused eyes darted across the room, desperate to find the hidden reason these men had convened at the baths. But alas, the only information he gained was that several attractive men now flooded his vision, including that of his underboss. AKA the only man in rocket he actually liked.

"Sorry for interrupting...this bath party...?"
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 22:16:29 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
glitch hadn't been expecting to show up but he couldn't say he wasn't glad for it. turning his attention away from he smiled at the person who ran the labs. "he thoroughly reamed me out over it, but who can stay mad when there's a lot of nice smelling stuff around." after all it was the point of this entire thing. to make the submarine a little more bearable for them all. he moved to another basket of things and rummaged around. "you could do with some eucalyptus. it calms and relaxes. and if you spritz some of it on your pillow it helps you fall asleep!" he was full of fun knowledge like that after all. he handed her the emerald green containers of face mask goop and lotion. it was better than nothing, right? and sure to quell whatever building anger there was.

"! buddy! welcome!" he grinned and waggled his fingers at the grunt. he was already someone who had immaculate hygiene anyways but it was good to see that he had decided to join them. even if it was on accident. "if you see anything you like make sure to grab it while you can. this stuff is going fast." with a wink he didn't elaborate what exactly he was talking about but there wasn't much to garner from it. he was either talking about people or about products. maybe even both. "i'm always looking for entertainment!" and it was then that was when taki the conkeldurr walked in with the rest of the products and a tray of drinks. "welcome to the first annual rocket spa day! clean yourself up and get yourself smelling nice." with a wink he handed the newcomer a bottle of apicot berry body wash.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 1:55:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e's attention was pulled away from when phased into the room. That whole shadow thing was so cool. Forcing his face to look serious, which did not suit him given his usual demeanor, he nodded. "Yes, Glitch is correct. I've made sure he will be punished properly. Maverick!" He spoke up, turning his head to speak to . "When this is over, to my office. You're helping me file." He said it like a death sentence. Which, given the copious amounts of paperwork that him and produced, it may as well have been.

But, honestly, they would probably just play with his cat pokemon and gossip the whole time.

When Chu-e turned to speak to Leon again, he caught the tail end of the flirting. He didn't know as well as some of the other people here but a sudden flash of something dark and ugly spiked in chest. Scowling, the bottle in his hands crinkled as he squeezed it, a bit of products spilling out dripping down the side sadly. A pause, for a moment, to step back and really... assess that. Then he shook his head and brushed it off, moving for the newest person to enter the room.

"Zeze!" Chu-e walked over to , not hesitating to try and take his arm and pull the other closer. He could flirt with other people, too. "You don't stink either! This isn't working. Only the people who are already clean are showing up."
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 12:44:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Great.” The scientist nodded at Underboss .

Lulu’s face went flat at , glowering. “I don’t need to calm down.” Nonetheless, after a moment, the products were swiped from his hands. There was no thank-you.

At the sight of , she was driven away. This was too large a group of people to interact with the grunt after their excursion. Her eyes shifted at Chu-e, wondering about the relationship between the two, and how much Ezra hated her.

She stared for a moment and then addressed Glitch one more time. “Don’t do it again.” There was murder in her sharp gaze. With that, she was gone in another shadow, behind an empty bath.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 2:19:18 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Jonah Ferrara could be accurately described as a mess. Ontop of wearing the black uniform, he wore a bright yellow jumpsuit over it. Despite numerous claims that he could never sweat through the jumpsuit, it was a half-truth. The Rocket uniform wicked away moisture, sure, but it had nothing to do with the cause of the scent of sweat; the trace amounts of ammonia, salt, and urea found in sweat.
So, an @everyone accusing people of smelling unclean came as no surprise. Furthermore, he'd worked with Glitch a couple times, so he hadn't any hostility towards it. That was just how they communicated. Furthermore, back home, he did have an allegedly all-in-one liquid soap that he used for his hair, face, body, laundry, windows, killing dust mites, and cleaning floors. And a mattress with no bedframe. Jonah prepared for the meeting by grabbing a pair of underwear and black mesh shorts to wear after, holding them under an arm like an american football player.
Approaching the spread of hygiene products, Jonah's eyes lit up. "You really outdid yourself this time. I... wow!" He said to , eyeing a tower of bottles of conditioner for hair. He was in awe and slightly intimidated, like the apes in 2001 A Space Odyssey being met with the obelisk. His fuchsia hair looked lifeless when he peeled his beanie off. His single braid truly earned the colloquial name rat tail. Ever the selfish hog, he grabbed a cheri berry body wash, a rawst berry shampoo, and a conditioner that looked utterly foreign to him.
Running to the edge of the water, he slowly peeled the two layers of clothes off of himself and climbed in. He started to open the body wash bottle, and slathered what could be accurately described as a fistful all over his toned cyclist form. To rinse, he simply kicked his feet up and tried to make his body sink for a moment. He had the same warrior-monk calm about the whole thing that had. He didn't even mind that someone sat on the sidelines watching. Well, so long as he stayed quiet.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 0:27:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: