3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 16:24:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It’s quite the impressive display with ultra-beasts freely moving through the area, uninhibited. Eva had only met one Poipole up to this point. It spurred a bit of her own personal research into the creatures and, in turn, other Ultra Beasts. Curious creatures.

Of course, that research was stunted after the events of Mt. Pyre and the appearance of the new White Trees. Primal Energy also took a priority considering it may have lethal implications for those wielding it and those whom have had exposure.

Naturally, her work on avatarship and the physical relationship between the bonded drew her curiosity to the “Hollowed Earth Theory”. It’s Priam that called her attention over towards the Shadow Pokemon.

Eva’s brows pinche din recognition. She encountered a number of them outside of Sootopolis during her excursion to attempt sampling a White Tree. was there with his hoard and corrupted Lugia. It’s something she admittedly hadn’t looked too much into quite yet. She really should, being a veterinarian and all. Searching for a cure should be a priority. It’s on her list of things to do.

Seems Devon Corp. may have already beat her to it. Excellent! Scientific collaboration is the foundation of advancement. She’s truthful with Priam, “Honestly, not much that I’m aware of. It’s a topic that interests me but , unfortunately, other projects have taken priority,” her gaze remains fixed on the booth, “I ran into a number of them on my excursion in Sootopolis,” she continues. Priam knows this, he was there. Eva just didn’t know, “They’re . . . powerful,” and terrifying when put into the wrong hands. And Rocket is certainly the wrong hands.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 21:49:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

With permission to leave the ranger just gives a nod, though thankfully was still there. Otherwise he would have no clue what to look at. Though he isn't really too sure about the question. He definitely does feel there are those who go to far, he's worked with plenty of them. However with how he's been raised religion holds nothing over him. [break][break]

"I don't think the word would be where it is if people allowed a silly thing like Religion to get in the way," he comments as his view on religion was low thanks to his upbringing. After he continues to just follow her, tensing up at the mentions of shadow pokemon. Seems like the litten was out of the bag. [break][break]

"They're basically corrupted versions of what they used to be," Razz answers her, even if she did ask her brother.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 1:01:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

“CORRECT.”

Fernando addresses the duo with a mild nod. He extends a hand to someone else visiting the stall, herding the three of them toward a specific screen.

Shadow Pokemon is a term used loosely by the trainer community.

He waits several seconds for the slideshow to repeat itself. It starts with displaying several discolored Pokemon, tinted in a nefarious purple, recognizable as wild Pokemon affected by Ultra Beast during the POISON PATROLS. Their affinity for poison despite their species make up several short clips.

We use it to refer to the Pokemon disfigured by Poipole and Naganadel during the THREE DAY WAR. These Pokemon displayed increased aggression and abilities otherwise unrelated to their species line.

The distorted footage of the Shadow Charizard from the METEOR FALL’S WARFRONT plays next. Eventually, it cuts to one of the corpses, still on the battlefield, shrunken in size.

was able to develop an antidote that help repress and revert some of these changes. It’s the same antidote we used to speed up the domestication process of the numerous Poipoles left after the war.

Eventually, they make their way to and . He includes them as well as his exposition comes to a close.

Several of these Shadow Pokemon have found their way to Silph Co. after proving too dangerous for their original trainers. Through extensive work with these Ultra Beast, we’ve managed to create a method of ‘purifying’ these Pokemon. We’re still testing to observe side effects but the results have been promising. They’ve lost their aggressive nature while retaining their unusual abilities.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 17:57:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva and catch the tail end of ’s presentation. He’s certainly sparked her curiosity. He speaks of an illness and a cure, her realm of science. This means they must have done enough research to at least somewhat understand the poison that initially affected these creatures. Eva can’t help but get a bit excited at the prospect of curing such a poison but so many questions still swim in her head.

Respectfully, she waits for Fernando to finish his spiel before pressing a few questions. There’s still hesitation alongside her excitement. With a lack of extensive trails and without the understanding of potential long term affects, she’s forced to remain skeptical, “Fascinating, Mr. Silph,” she compliments with a soft smile, “Is it like a vaccine? Does it require long term treatment?” Life long? “Does it make them immune to future envenomation?” future exposure? If it is like a vaccine . . . can they protect normal pokemon from exposure?

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 22:14:52 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
While he was certainly curious about the security of 's facility, the discussion from the hated Silph's and company were drawing his attention away. After all, information was ammunition. Wandering closer without trying to seem like he was, his faux bespectacled eyes pouring over some brochure on a nearby table.
[break][break]
There was a brief wonder he'd been made when 's bodyguard mentioned problem people. Had he seen that scarred man before? Was he at Mauville? None the less, they didn't come to shoo him away, so the boy assumed someone else was the problematic individual. mentioned that Fernando had rustled plenty of feathers before.
[break][break]
The guy had to have a long list of enemies.
[break][break]
Wondering nearer still, the presence of poipoles and the naganadel prevents him from getting as close as he loves. The disguise does little to hide his disgust, going against his earlier caution. The fiends were well remembered from the Three Days War. Were they megalopolan? He didn't know, but it would figure Fernando Silph would be so morally vacuous to toy with such things, especially in such volume.
[break][break]
His chocolate hues poured over the signs with some interest, wondering just how many suspect matters the man, his firm, and its subsidiaries had their fingers in. Such knowledge was out of his reach, for now. The ginger girl nearby Fernando reminded him of his sister somewhat, but such a thing wouldn't distract him from his eavesdropping.
[break][break]
Watching from his distance, arms crossed, there was plenty of good information here. It startled him somewhat that pokemon could be corrupted, but there was some comfort that there were remedies for such afflictions. How pretty of a penny would one need to acquire such a cure he wondered? There was the hope that he would never need to find out.
[break][break]
The blonde woman asked a solid question, and 'Pasqual' hoped that a solid answer would be provided.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, , ,

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

-andy does a disguise
[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 8:59:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

MIRTH DOTES HER COMPLIMENT AND SO TOO DOES IT ACCOMPANY HER QUESTION. Fernando loosely dismisses the question with a shake of his head as he scans his stand for something not quite there.

Vaccines are preventative, no?

His eyes deviate to the Poipoles that hover around the Devon stand. All of them seem docile now but last year they would’ve happily stung the duo into submission. It reminds him of how much one year can change.

Fortunately for us, the Poipole we have now are nowhere near as potent as those during the war. And, even if they were, we would never think about experimenting on Pokemon to such a degree. Subjecting them to the ‘Shadowfication’ process is a slippery slope I won’t allow Silph Co. to undergo.

He smiles dies with the seriousness of the topic.

And I expect the League to follow by example.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 7:59:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]