part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 17:44:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

HOENN IS THE PLACE TO BE THIS SUMMER. It’s not just trainers that flock to the region. Illustrious companies looking to capture the global market capitalize on the brief window when an entire population congregates into a single city. Unrelated to the tournament, a convention of the world’s brightest come together to show off their exploits and flaunt their projects.

Anyone who’s anyone will recognize the companies in attendance: Silph Co., Devon Corp, Infinity Industries, Raicorp, Aether, Macro Cosmos, just to name a few.

Even the Hoenn League has sponsored some of their scientist to attend. Well known figures give lectures while others encourage debate in a day-long geekathon. A science convention of this magnitude only comes twice a decade—an opportunity that most cannot let slip by.

Each company rents out a section of the ballroom floor. Some have exhibits to show off new technology while others stick to the tried and true stalls. While their employees man their stations, attendees rotate out their shifts to visit their competition.

While most of these projects remain under strict NDA, there’s more than just personal gain to be showed. Inflated egos run abound as CEOs compete to prove which company is truly ahead of the curve. Silent wars are wage as head hunters look to poach talent from one another.

Fernando keeps his company close as other Silph Co. representatives set up their tent. He rents out a whole row but does so in the back of the floorplan. It’s out of the way, far from the main hallway, but that matters little. His hook should prove haughty enough to generate buzz despite his less than ideal location.

Keep your badge on you at all time,” he reminds the three employees he hand picked out to stick with him. They’re given free agency to pursue whatever perks their interest but generally they’re expected to gravitate around him.

Hm,” Fernando ponders aloud, reading an excerpt about a Pokerus vaccine from a pharmaceutical company’s flat screen monitor.

OOC NOTES:

This thread is an open mega thread aimed at business, science, and professionally employed characters. Those in attendance are expected to have credentials under a specific company. While these can be faked, chances are the company will be here as well!

Profession scientist working for the League can attend as well! These should be characters that actively work for the League as a full time job or internship in a science related field!

If you represent or own a company feel free to show off your in-character products and research! Please be mindful of what you commit to canon. If you’re not sure if your a certain item, research, or concept is okay, please consult staff first!

There is no post order but try to maintain a steady posting rate. The thread may move on and skip players to make sure it maintains momentum!

close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 18:26:55 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“I’m so excited!” Quinn jostled his research assistant, the Gardevoir standing next to him at the stand designated for the Weather Institute. “Aren’t you excited, Lucy?” She seemed rather uninterested in the whole experience, but she’d been present nonetheless. On display was a variety of information about the Institute itself, detailing everything from the founding to the creation of Castform for the region. He’d even brought along his personal Castform, Doppler and Radar, to show off the previous achievements of their research.

Of course, this convention wasn’t meant to show off what had been done in the past. Hoenn’s Science Fair was all about the future and what technology was being developed to further the technological development of the region. In that interest, the main display was directed towards Project Delta, a prototype design for a weather machine that could alter and control the climate of Hoenn from their facility on Route 119.

A miniature had been commissioned of the satellite, and various monitors of weather change projections were set up to show the impact that they intend to have in stabilizing the climate of the region. Droughts and wildfires would be non-existent, and hurricanes could be redirected or dissipated before even reaching landfall. Some claimed that the Weather Institute was attempting to play Arceus, but Quinn maintained they were just trying to help. “This is gonna be so much fun!”

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 18:37:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

For once, Eva was out of scrubs and dressed decently. She wore a modest green cocktail dress with her League Credentials hanging around her neck and a white lab coat with her name and professional title embroidered in black on the chest. And by some miracle, they even got her to wear heels. The doctor hadn’t been to a professional conference in quite some time. She was even asked to give a few lectures which was exciting. Unlike most, she loved public speaking.

Trailing behind her was FEMA, a Porygon2 with a variety of modifications of her own design. It could certainly use some work; Eva wasn’t good at the tech part of science, but the basic concept of her design was appreciable. FEMA was the topic of one of her lectures today.

Naturally, the doctor as drawn to the medical companies’ booths. Modern medicine was a wonder and she gobbled it up like the science glutton she was. A Rotom Phone also buzzed next to her, taking notes she told it to and pictures of things she thought were interesting. Eva was critically scrutinizing the data presented by the pharmaceutical company was reading as well. It seemed promising but her pinched brows told the representative watching her reactions otherwise.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 18:53:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Now this was a nice break from the monotony, something that he had been wanting since he arrived in this region. A gathering of all the Technological companies in one spot so he could find something worthwhile to spend his money on, and potentially invest in. There were two companies here that he was already working on, but he had plenty of room left on his plate for some more interesting things. Though it was also a good place for him to scout out new talent, to add to his own. After all Amor had grown bored of just investing, he had some ideas that he couldn't just keep shoveling off to Josh. No he needed to start growing his own little team to work on some special projects for him specifically. While he could always outsource, he needed something to do when he wasn't out galivanting around, and battling.

Dressed in his usual pitch black Kalosian suit, a red handkerchief in his right breast pocket, functional, and decorative. His silvery hair hanging down, as he meandered around. While Amor wasn't necessarily a business owner yet. He had ties to both RaiCorp, and Infinity Industries, no one was going to turn him away. With his badge in hand he walked around the floor checking out the different exhibits, his Pichu ever present on his shoulder he was so caught up in everything around him that he almost didn't notice the woman in front of him that he had just about collided with. She was wearing a green cocktail dress, and had a Porygon2 trailing after her. Adontis had brought it to his attention that he was about to walk into her, and thus caused him to suddenly halt.

"Ah my apologies miss?" He didn't know her name, and felt it would be rude to look for her badge. Shaking his head he held out his hand to her. "I am Amor Rose, the little devil on my shoulder is Adontis. I was captivated by everything around me, I wasn't exactly paying attention..." he admitted easily enough, and he looked around for the one that was to be his Shadow. She wouldn't be to far away he knew that, he had invited her for two reasons. One he wanted her to see all of this, and even though she was guarding him, perhaps enjoy herself a little bit. The second reason was because he wanted her opinion on a few people that he had met. Gwen was good at giving a fairly unbiased assessment, it was one of the things that he enjoyed about her character.

For now though he was stopped in front of a beautiful blonde woman, who was reading some data that seemed intriguing, so he turned to see what it was about. It was some pharmaceutical company, apparently they had found a Pokerus vaccine.

"Hmmm now that's handy..." he mused quietly to himself.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 19:27:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]lectures line her schedule, keeping her presence at the convention hall limited at best. but she manages to find time between lectures and slips out and into the hall, mingling into a small crowd of businessmen and scientists.

she stops by one of the booths near the front; eyes glancing over the mechanical prototype of some sort of robot assistant. imagine siri with legs and arms and a body but with shittier voice recognition. she watches someone ask it for directions only to be told something completely unrelated.

she sighs, suddenly pessimistic.

[attr="class","noodles"]at a booth! feel free to interact
[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .aria b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .aria .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .aria .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .aria .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .aria .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 19:40:58 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

A familiar face catches his eye from across the room, momentarily distracting Quinn as he showed off the projections he’d been working on to an interested party. “I’m sorry. Where was I?” Once the demonstration was concluded, he’d turn towards Lucy and offer an embarrassed smile. “Could you watch the booth for a moment?” The Gardevoir sighed and waved a dismissive hand, allowing Quinn to roam across the convention center.

“Hey, Aria!” He approached her booth with a smile still adorning his lips, though now complimented by a soft crimson on his cheeks. “I didn’t know you were going to be here.” Of course she would be, it was a science symposium after all.

@aria

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 19:53:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]a familiar voice pulls her away. her eyes widen in recognition as a gentle smile washes over her expression, a sense of professionalism still lingering.

"does that mean you won't be attending my lectures, quinn?"

she feigns a pout, bare but enough, but it disappears the moment she chuckles.

"it's good to see you here, quinn. do you have a booth?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .aria b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .aria .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .aria .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .aria .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .aria .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 20:04:12 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“Lectures?” He’d been so excited to set up a booth for the Weather Institute that he hadn’t even considered looking at who had been speaking today. “O-of course I will.” Thankfully she revealed the disappointment as a joke, washing away embarrassment with relief.

“Good to see you too.” He gestured with a hand and waved towards the booth where Lucy was standing watch, the Gardevoir pretending not to see him. “I’m right over there. We’re showing off Project Delta, or at least that we have prepared so far.”

@aria

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 20:12:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]"project delta. how exciting."

it is exciting, too, from what little she's heard of it. having briefly worked in the field brings with it certain connections she still appreciates and uses.

she leans her body a little, gesturing towards the booth.

"will you tell me more about it?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 4:42:58 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“Yeah!” Excitement registered in his eyes, overtaking the nervousness of seeing her again in such a casual scenario. Quinn stepped towards the booth, allowing Lucy to stand to the side once more. “I’m sure you know that we’ve been working on a weather machine, but we’ve made exciting development on the prototype recently.”

A hand gestured towards one of the monitors, the same bright smile on his face as always. “We project that we could actually able to change the course of hurricanes, refusing them landfall entirely. Even more interesting is the potential to dissipate them before they even form, should we have enough meteorological data to predict their generation.”

Arms crossed over his chest, pleased with how far the project was coming with his supervision. “Could potentially save thousands of people from losing their homes, should a bad enough storm come.” Quinn shrugged slightly, letting out a small sigh. “Or rather, hundreds of thousands of dollars in infrastructure repair, according to the League.”

@aria
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:12:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

HOENN NATIVES ARE THE LEAST INTERESTING PEOPLE HERE. A chance to mingle with the smartest the other region’s have to offer is much more appealing. It’s the reason Fernando pays Eva no mind despite their proximity—the same normalization that comes from seeing a colleague on any given day.

But she stays within his peripheral vision. As do those that move around him. The near miss between her and Amore catches his attention but he doesn’t react, instead, pulling his concentration onto finishing the paragraph he’s three sentences into.

Morales,” he chimes in for Amore, paying neither any outward attention but coherent enough to butt into their conversation.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:36:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman5"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-title"]
more human[break]than human
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman5-tagged"]
@oakly

[attr="class","morhuman5-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman5-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-icon"]

Excitement has Kohen unable to stand still. He's hopping from one leg to the next like someone trying desperately not to piss themselves. What were the fucking chances? Not only did he have his dream job. But he'd been handpicked by Mr. Silph to showcase his work.

[break][break]

Fucking poggers, right?

[break][break]

Now the only thing he needed to do was not make a fool of himself. "Good luck with that." he mutters, finally managing to remain rooted to one spot. "Right!" he replies eagerly at the head honcho's orders. The mention of the badge now was Kohen fiddling with it absentmindedly.

[break][break]

From there, everyone seems to split off to do their own thing. Kohen's slightly hesitant to join in the shoulder-rubbing. He's excited to be here, but honestly? There was still a lot of work to be done on his Poke Ball before it was ready to be unveiled.

[break][break]

Still, spotting has Kohen changing his mind. The redhead moves like an Elektrike with how quickly he makes his way across the room. The fact the weatherman is currently talking to someone doesn't matter. He throws his hands over Quinn's eyes.

[break][break]

"Guess who?"

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I'm testing how long this can go on before it starts looking silly. Test, test, test, test. I don't actually have most of the lyrics to this song memorized, so I can't really, uuuuuuh, type them as a test here.
[attr="class","morhuman5-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman5]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman5-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman5-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman5-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman5-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d4a53c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman5-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman5-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman5-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman5-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman5-tagged a:hover { color:#d4a53c!important; }.morhuman5-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman5-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman5-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman5-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman5-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman5-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman5-post i { color:#d4a53c; }.morhuman5-post b { color:#d4a53c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman5-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman5-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman5-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#d4a53c;height:75px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#E7EFE8;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:54:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]heels click against the ground as she follows him over to his booth. his excitement is cute, endearing, and she finds herself listening with ease, engaged.

"very impressive, doctor riley."

she's about to follow with another compliment, one more detailed, but someone unfamiliar interrupts them. she takes a small step back, giggling as she lists some clues for quinn.

"young, spiky red hair, very energetic."

[attr="class","noodles"] + @oakly
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 7:27:55 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“We’re also working on climate re-...” Quinn jumped slightly as the hands covered his eyes mid-sentence, having been posed the question of who was behind him. The voice was easily recognizable, but he decided to play along with the clues that Aria provided. “Hmm, I don’t know. Young, red hair and energetic? Could it be ?”

He turned and offered a friendly smile towards Kohen. “Hey there!” Quinn glanced towards Aria, realizing he should introduce them. “Aria, this is my friend @oakly . Kohen, this is my friend and research partner @aria .”

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 7:44:45 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
@anyone can interact!

natalie fairchild. a renowned biochemist. a workaholic. a quack. a sociopath. a bitch. all terms her co-workers over the years have used to describe her. however, ask a single one of them, and they'd admit to you straight- they respected her.

still, that didn't grant you the research grants. or sponsorships. or support. it wasn't like she could openly tell the world she was with rocket? though, it would certainly be interesting, for a time.

she made her way through the lines of booths, an identification card hanging from her chest informing any who stopped to read she was with the company 'falcler industry businesses', or, better known as F.I.B.

the inside joke made it all the more amusing and certainly upped the thrill factor.

natalie regarded the crowd, curious on who she should approach first.