???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 7:55:44 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

The promise of new information was one that could even lure out the coding monkey nerd known as Yui Fujin Silph. That and with her recent sleeping on the job fiasco with Fernando she HAD to come. But it was at least a chance to spend more time with him! At least it was until she realized just exactly how many people were at this damn thing. At least Razz was there right? She leaned in towards him "Are you interested in any of this kind of stuff?" she asked him as she doubted he really was. He didn't see the type. Thankfully Fernando told her to stay close as it seemed like he'd be doing a majority of the talking since he was the famous one. [break][break]

As with many events in which they attended, Yui stayed in Fernando's shadow unless told otherwise. She was pretty good at it too as she'd often just blend right in and not many people would bother her. To give her some comfort, Yui's porygon-z stayed close to her often nudging her and murmuring some random noises in her ears as if she could understood, however with a simple reciprocation of contact she was able to quell it. It seemed excited to be surrounded by so much technology as well.[break][break]

She whispered to him "Don't worry Codey we'll go see all of it." she told him as Fernando walked straight into a conversation. [break][break]

Yui barely peaked out from behind him and looked to see who he was talking to, a young woman named Morales? Oh? Was she ? Yui had read about some of her work as she often trolled the internet. She was familiar with DEPi, however she was too shy to actually say any words to her about it and that she liked the idea of it. However the next person she spotted was one she was worried about, Amor rose? [break][break]

She met with him recently as Athena.. it would most likely be best to avoid conversation but she'd have to be careful how she handled conversation with him. [break][break]

However for some reason her ears were extremely hot, was someone talking about her? She looked around and saw a couple faces and only really recognized  . Was he speaking about her? She looked to Fernando from behind and then back at him, torn as if she should actually go approach him or not. Oh god would he mad at her for lending assistance for project Delta? Maybe her going wasn't the best idea after all.

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR  

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 4:46:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Oh!” Eva gasps and is torn away from her concentrated effort to scrutinize the data when nearly runs into her. Of course, Eva shoots the rather handsome man a smile, “It’s quite alright. No harm done! It’s easy to get distracted here,” she assured him while placing her hands into the pockets of her white coat. Her lips part to speak when gives her name. There’s a moment where Eva glances over her shoulder at the CEO with a rather judgmental look. Eavesdropping but not even sparing a second for a greeting? Rude. She regards behind him with a small smile. She seemed sweet.

“Eva,” she corrects sharply before turning her attention back to , “Nice to you meet you, Mr. Rose and Adontis,” A young blonde appeared beside him. Eva returns ’s smile with a nod, “Hello,” she greets in return.

The Rotom Phone buzzes by her ear and rudely places itself between her conversation with in an attempt to show her the lecture schedule. The doctor frowns and waves the device off like an annoying Cutiefly, “Sorry about that, still teaching it manners.”

@hoennsciencefair

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 11:25:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The hoenn science fair, an excellent opportunity to meet other people in his field of work. Dakota wasn't much of a social person but he didn't want to miss out on conversing with great minds. Browsing through the many stalls set up, there wasn't anything that caught his attention just yet. He pauses when noticing the renowned biochemist
"
Dakota's heard many things about her. However he wasn't one to believe in groundless rumors. "natalie correct?" He asks upon approaching her, a polite smile worn. "Dakota Jabami"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 16:34:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
He felt her presence before he saw her, that was just how it was, when you spend so much time with someone, you didn't even have to look to tell that they were nearby. Gwen was dutiful at her job, and having spent all of his life with her, she was similar to her father in many ways. Amor didn't even have to think about where they were when they were working. They would never leave him alone, unguarded. It always helped ease his apprehension, giving how many times he had wound up in scraps with strangers during his travels, though his temper had mellowed out significantly. His bodyguard, his shadow...Ever present, filled him with a since of security that would go unnoticed by most except for her.

"Ah...Miss Eva, a pleasure to meet you, and please call me Amor. Can't let you be formal, if I don't get to be..." he teased the blonde woman, and held out his hand for her to grab. If she did, he would give her a proper Kalosian greeting kissing the back of her hand, before a very angry phone appeared between the two of them. "Ah...It appears your phone doesn't like me very much..." He sounded amused, Adontis glared at the phone who interrupted his trainers greeting. Adontis knew what manners were at least while he was in public like this. Puffing out his little chest he began to give a stern talking to the phone.

"Pichu Pi Pi Pichu! Chu Pi Pichu!" Adontis huffed at the phone knowing that doing such a thing would interfere with his trainers business. He had gone along with Amor on many such meetings, and knew the etiquette quiet well, but this phone had the audacity to be rude during such a formal event. Adontis would give him a piece of his mind, folding his arms, he continued to glare at the Rotom Phone.

Amor just looked at his Pichu, and chuckled, reaching up to give him a gentle pat on the head.

"Take it easy buddy...I'm a stranger to him remember? And you're just as protective of me, I still remember that time you zapped that lady who was trying to give me her number." He teased Adontis, and if it was possible for his cheeks to get redder they would have right there as he shyly looked away. "Miss Eva, this is Gwen, she is my associate among other things..." he introduced Gwen to her before tapping his cheek curiously. "You are interested in this Pokerus vaccine as well? It is fascinating is it not?" Amor went back to staring at the data absorbing as much of it as he possibly could, as if it would all vanish in an instant.

The man who had introduced Eva didn't seem keen to continue the conversation with him, and Amor didn't really care either way, that guy probably wasn't very important anyway. A small girl appeared next to him, and Amor flashed his normal charming smile to her, but his attention was still on Eva. She seemed the most interesting thus far.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 19:59:32 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
@dakota

natalie spots a number of well-known individuals, though, her focus only really falls on two. and . she'd wait before approaching them.

now wasn't the right time.

curious emerald hues turn to the voice that calls to her, seeing a young man approach. her eyes linger on his identification badge, then back up to his face.

"dakota, was it?"

she tilts her head slightly.

"have we met before? i feel like your face is familiar."

it wasn't. but it felt like a nice thing to say. his name sparked a memory, however, but she couldn't place it. she'd play the patient game and wait for the inevitable introduction.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 9:57:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

THE LACK OF ATTENTION FERNANDO SPARES THOSE AROUND HIM ALLOWS HIM TO FINISH READING. When he does so, he rises to his full height, straightening out his back with a roll of his shoulders.

In a similar fashion as to how Fernando kept Eva and Amor in his peripheral vision, the same applies to Yui. He can’t catch every little action but the way she peeks out from behind him, as well as move her head, tells him everything he needs to know. She’s not reading and therefore he can move on from here.

Be sure to stop by the Devon Corp. stall when it’s open, Morales,” he warns before parting across the hall to the next exhibit.

Was there one you wanted to see,” he squeezes out while walking, also refusing to bother with eye contact with his little sister. The stands prove much too arousing for him to waste precious real estate with direct conversation.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 10:39:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Personal Security. [break][break]

That is not something Razz would find himself ever hired as, yet here he was. Not that he minded, considering how much Fernando paid him doing extra things like this seemed like the least he could do. However the crowd mad him nervous. Not to mention he was actually in a legitimate suit rather than something he got from the thrift store. Though he's sure who ever made it is screaming on the inside seeing as Salem still hung on his shoulder, getting cat hair on it. To keep up with the professionalism Razz even went as far as to brush his hair. He hasn't felt this suited up since he last walked into his father's lab. He would give his boss a nod about keeping the badge on at all times, and to keep close. [break][break]

"Me?" he questions, still quite stiff and unsure, "Ummm yeah, I basically grew up in my father's lab before our fall out, though I was more used as a rubber ducklet than anything else," he chuckles nervously trying to keep up appearance. Though thats about all he gets out, as for now he keeps attention on the others, making sure that none posed a threat.[break][break]

Cause that's what security did right? He's not good at this, but following Fernando is the job.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 11:01:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman5"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-title"]
more human[break]than human
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman5-tagged"]
@oakly

[attr="class","morhuman5-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman5-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-icon"]

"Aw, you're not supposed to give him any hints." Kohen huffs from over the brunette's shoulder. It's almost disappointing now when Quinn deliberately guesses wrong.

[break][break]

With a sigh, he lifts his hands from Quinn's face. The way the other smiles as he turns around quickly reinflates the redhead. Kohen had told this man how fucking cute he was, hadn't he?

[break][break]

Yup, he definitely did.

[break][break]

Lips puckered, Kohen leans out from behind Quinn and whistles. "Aria, huh? That's a pretty cool name." eyes move up and down, inspecting the chick from top to bottom.

[break][break]

An exaggerated side step carries him out into the open. "A cool name for a gorgeous woman." he smiles wide and nudges Quinn with his elbow.

[break][break]

"So what's the deal, Q? You trying to build a harem or something?"

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Quinn for harem protagonist?
[attr="class","morhuman5-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman5]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman5-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman5-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman5-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman5-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d4a53c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman5-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman5-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman5-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman5-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman5-tagged a:hover { color:#d4a53c!important; }.morhuman5-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman5-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman5-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman5-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman5-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman5-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman5-post i { color:#d4a53c; }.morhuman5-post b { color:#d4a53c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman5-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman5-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman5-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#d4a53c;height:75px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#E7EFE8;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 14:00:18 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
Miles sits by the infinity industries table alongside a small team of researchers who served under him. For all the excitement the science fair instills in him the sound of Fernando Silph on the main stage brought a certain sickness to him and so he's chosen to sit for now. Still, he's gotten better at dealing with the disgust that came around Silph, he attributes it to his growing stronger in the time since his last passing of the man. Time spent with Rocket, with Stormy and slowly building self allowed him to better navigate pressures that would have put him out of commission months ago.

He knows coworkers and friends wander the floors and in time he'd stand and begin to visit, but for now, he sits biding his time. In the moment.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 19:14:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Oh, it’s not you,” she states with a small laugh as the Rotom phone dips below their eyeline and towards her side, “It’s just trying to remind me of the lecture schedule, that’s all,” the phone (being nothing but a sentient phone) pays little mind to Adontis’s judgement and little outburst. Eva, on the other hand, can’t help but smile. The Pichu was pretty darn cute when it got angry. It’s sweet the way calmly corrects the pokemon’s actions. It’s surprisingly patient unlike Eva’s annoyed response to the Rotom phone’s rude interruption. Suddenly, she feel quit embarrassed about it.

Her eyes turn back towards upon Amor’s introduction. “Associate among other things” make it sound suspiciously like she’s a lover. Interesting relationship. Eva waves off the thought with a nod of her head in Gwen’s direction, “Nice to meet you as well,” It’s ’s voice that cut through again that make her turn towards the former councilman. She doesn’t bother to respond – indifference meeting indifference. The fact he thinks she’d find something interesting at a particular booth is intriguing. The Rotom phone buzzes and flips beside her, taking the note for her to visit Devon Corp. before the day is over. Eva’s schedule is filling up quite fast.

In all honesty, Eva had been following the progress of the Pokerus vaccine for quite some time now. It is, after all, her duty as a doctor to keep up to date with modern medicine, “Uhh yes, I am,” her head tilts as she glances that the data she had seen several time before, “The data is promising but I’m a little disappointed in the lack of third party testing,” A sharp snap of her finger brings the Rotom phone into view again. She reaches out to scroll through the booths in the main showroom. There are still quite a few she needs to visit before her own lecture.

“It was nice to meet you, Amor,” she smiles pleasantly. She plucks a business card out of her pocket and hands it to the silver haired man, “In case you wanna discuss more science,” she feels bad cutting conversations short, but there is just too much to see and not enough time to tackle it all.

Emerald eyes flash towards her next booth of interest. is more than welcome to follow, but the doctor is forging her own path through the exhibit hall. A smile tugs at her pink lips as she crosses the floor, Porygon2 and Rotom phone in tow towards and Infinity Industries’ table.

@hoennsciencefair

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 22:34:52 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
With the multitude of generators up and running now, Miles knew his company would attract more than its fair share of interest among the masses. What he doesn't expect is a certain Ms. to approach. Years prior Miles would have considered himself a fan of the league scientist. She, much like himself, was in the business of peace. Founder of DEPI and all-around altruist Miles had read many an article about the elusive pokemon doctor Eva Morales. When he stands to meet her and her possible entourage there's only a hint of joy in him now. He closes whatever file he found himself skimming through to meet the good doctor with a firm handshake and his full focus.

For all her work, DEPI had failed him personally when he and his people were in direct need. How long had it taken him to find medics much less give him and his now-deceased mother the time of day was appalling and it's something he still cannot look past. Even more, she chose to align herself tangentially to Fernando Silph. a despot and warmonger. Her stances on team rocket regardless of the iteration were problematic and he has an inkling that if she had her way all of its members would be treated like a cancer and incised regardless of circumstance.

That is all to say he knows nothing about the woman personally, he only knows her reported politics, but in the world, they lived even those spoke volumes about character, both his and hers.

" Dr. Morales, Miles Sharp."

Still, if the woman was worth her weight in salt and cared about helping people as much as she proclaimed there was something to be built here, professionally and personally. After all, Miles would give his life for the citizens of Hoenn, to heal his home of the war her people brought to his homeland.

"Head Engineer of Infinity Industries, it's a pleasure, truly." He pulls a smile from the depths of his stomach. For all the information his mind held, he'd attempt to keep it open in hopes Eva Morales is the woman he'd believed her to be all those years prior.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 4:31:33 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
He shouldn't have been here. Back in Galar, perhaps his name would have gotten him through the door, even if the Blackadders were in no way 'technological' researchers. Ever the black sheep of the family, Andy had been less interested in the natural or arcane and more entranced by computer programming, and computer technology in general.
[break][break]
This fair was doubtless a treasure trove of current and future tech, and he wanted to see it. A lack of credentials would be a substantial setback to his presence, were it not for the benefit of funds. As much as it would tickle him to crash the party, there were times when subtlety was required in life. Besides, the youth found just as much amusement in subterfuge.
[break][break]
Also so, with his hair dyed black with ink, slicked back into a messy ducktail, and eyes framed by rounded glasses, he was Edmund Andrew Blackadder VII no longer. Smart business shorts, socks, blazer, and bow tie, painting him as Pasqual Delacroix Jr of the Kalosian start-up Fabrique Delacroix. Disguised as he was, such a person and firm actually existed.
[break][break]
Which made purchasing forgeries from the dark web all the more easier.
[break][break]
While his eyes were alight with curiosity, literally a kid in not quite a candy store, he had to avoid casting glaces, filled with daggers though they might be, at . He didn't want any death glares giving him away. Instead, he was looking at a detailed model of a satellite. Surrounding infographics identified it as Project Delta.
[break][break]
And if what he was reading was accurate it could control the fucking weather. Not to mention a man nearby blathered on about it, likely the project lead. Intriguing, though in Andy Pasqual's opinion, natural disasters were low on the list of reasons massive damage was often dealt to the region. The man in charge, a dark-haired fellow seemed preoccupied, by one, then another, and then another.
[break][break]
Tapping his loafer with his arms crossed, he was getting a little impatient.
[break][break]
''Bonjour monsiuer, pardone moi,'' he interrupted 's other interruptions. His Kalosian was serviceable enough, but masking his Galarian accent with a proper Kalosian one was a tall order. Anyone with considerable time or relation to Kalos would likely know he was full of shit.
[break][break]
''Le computing for your Project Delta, is it automatique, or will an engineer or some such have to deal with a weather threat directlee?'' Unwrapping his arms from his torso, he crammed his hands into the pockets of his blazer. ''I am curious if meteorological data is fed through, perhaps a program to plan a course of action or if all function must come from human input.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, @aria , @oakly

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

-andy does a disguise
[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 10:35:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"] @aria
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Their conversation was sadly interrupted by her departure, and while he could have followed her, Amor wasn't here for her. Though he did take the business card she gave him, and tucked it away. A way to contact her was still beneficial, having people on the right side of the law was just as important as having those on the wrong side of it. Amor could care less about the petty disputes that the League got into, with any other group, they were meaningless in the end. But having people he could contact, and reach out into within the group was beneficial for him, especially if he wanted to do something properly. Of course the improper option was always available to him, but it was more risky. Watching the good doctor vanish over to someone else, Amor began to walk around, he was here for another reason as well.

He needed talent for the next phase of his plan, and talent that hadn't already been scooped up by the League, or Silph was a commodity that seemed to be hard to come by. However he was hoping that he could pick up a few gems here, or at least one, and that is when he found his target. Aria Collier, researcher at the Evol institution, while it had ties to the league as it was owned by Zenji Jabami, who was one of the leagues premier professors. However he had faith that he could sway her to work for him as she had left Devon after Silph acquired it, she was a woman who would follow her own passions, and if that wasn't enough, he had a number in mind that would definitely shake her enough to consider it. There was no expense that Amor would skip to claim what he wanted.

So he walked up to the group, and that was when he heard it. The worst Kalosian accent that he had ever heard, deigned to prey upon his ears, and he turned his cat like eyes to the perpetrator . Amor didn't know why they were faking such a horrible accent, if they were trying to offend others, or be funny, but it was grating to hear others misuse his native tongue.

"I don't know where you learned Kalosian...Mais tu devrais trouver un meilleur professeur..." He spoke it to the man the way it should be spoken. Filled with elegance, and the adoration that such a language deserved to be spoken with. Amor didn't like to use his native language often, in fact he had trained himself so that his accent barely remained, it made it easier to do business. Gwen would probably be a tad surprised as Amor rarely spoke their tongue. It just reminded him of things he'd rather forget, but it did come in handy when he wanted charm a stranger, or business partner. It was a very romantic language after all, and Amor had been told he was somewhat good looking so why not use it occasionally?

Turning his attention to the person that he had come to see, he let the miscreant who dared sully his beautiful language talk to the two boys nearby. "Miss Collier...It is a pleasure to finally meet you...I am disappointed you don't have a booth of your own here, I would have liked to see your research." A charming smile on his lips as he spoke, and Adontis was already waving to her introducing himself with all the grace that a Pichu could possess, which wasn't much, he was just excited that this lady didn't have an angry phone so far.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 15:21:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]"you're charming, kohen."

she feigns a soft giggle and keeps her eyes on quinn's feisty friend. her head tilts at the mention of a harem, and she shifts her gaze back to quinn.

"oh? you never told me about that, quinn. i'd gladly join."

before she can continue, she's interrupted by a small presence. and then one much, much larger. she turns, regarding the other.

"something tells me you're already familiar with my work, mister rose."

her eyes roam, admiring.

"and what interest would you have in my work? it seems a little...off-brand for someone of your esteem."

[attr="class","noodles"] + @oakly + +
[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .aria b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .aria .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .aria .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .aria .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .aria .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,358 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 16:46:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"tada! i got the coffee!"

priam finally finds from the crowd with help from the espeon on his shoulder. on both of his hands were two cups of coffee, though the one for priam was more milk and sugar than coffee. he approaches her and gives her not only her order, but also a story.

"took me too long since the coffee shop's very crowded today! looks like there's a lot of people who came here weren't that interested in the nerd stuff and just hung out there. gonna bet they're only here to look at cool stuff. i'm here though! definitely not like them!"

it takes him a while to notice her company with the infinity industries table. he sees , flashing him a look of a mix of indifference and friendliness one would give a stranger since that's what they are outside of rocket.

"oh, oops. sorry sir!" he apologizes for cutting in their conversation.

@tags