Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 23:15:03 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“A uhm...h-harem? I don’t uhm…” Quinn was obviously flustered, a deep flush of crimson filling his cheeks as he attempted to find some answer to the provocative suggestion. Wait a minute, did Aria say she would join? Did that mean she was interested in him for more than...? Before he had a chance to become even more embarrassed, there was a new face that presented themselves with a questionable Kalosian accent to save the day with their inquiry.

“Oh, good question! We’re looking at the functionality of both, actually.” Relationships were where he was out of the element, but he was able to immediately snap into a groove once science was mentioned. “We’ve contracted an extremely proficient coder who will be assisting with automating the process, using data projections and meteorological analysis. We also will be having a team specifically to manually monitor the weather machine and provide human input as needed.”

@aria @oakly  
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 23:22:20 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

"One I want to see? Hmmm." she says in return as she scans around the room. The main interest she has right now is the basket her eggs are in. She looked over to again and his stand for project Delta. [break][break]

Should she even show it to fernando? Eh fuck it. "I want to see that one." she says pointing over to project delta stand and letting Fernando lead the way if he approved "Have you heard of it? A machine to alter the weather is amazing, I really want to see it." she says leaving some details out to let him ask more about it. [break][break]

Porygon-z circled around Yui as she placed a hand on it's head and it buzzed at her again. good lord it was so needy, then again she had been working him overtime lately.

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR @tagged

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 23:31:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

SHE OVERESTIMATES HIS INTEREST. Any questions or elaborations he has is reserved for the actual presenter. However, having Yui steer their direction leaves the burden of decision making out of his hands.

Go ahead then,” he ushers. “After you.

He falls back and somewhere into the middle, behind Yui but in front of Razz. “I didn’t know you had a background in science,” Fernando snips behind a small whisper. “Anything here catch your eye, Kingsman?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 23:58:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz follows both brother and sister toward the booth of the weather project as Yui mentions having interest in it. Part of him curious on just what was the point of it. Could it be used against natural disaster storms? Or was it's effectiveness about the same as a group of pokemon that was to use Rainy Day or Sunny Day together? [break][break]

At the question he gives a nod to his boss. "Yes, my father was Head Scientist back in Kalos, I'd say where however I had to sign a pretty strict NDA. Any information I give out about the projects there I'd be in so much legal trouble that I'm sure I'd go bankrupt even if I had your riches sir," there is a small hint of a joke there. But also a burning, so he does grab the water bottle from his waist as he takes a drink. [break][break]

"But not really, the crowd has me a bit on edge so I haven't really focused on what projects there have been"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 3:45:58 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
While he figured his faked flair might be grating, he hadn't counted on a haughty Kalosian to come trapsing across the convention just to critique him. But as it happened Andy thought it just figured. Exactly what he would expect from the snooty Kalosians. He wondered if even his Galarian pomp compared.
[break][break]
''The dialect is different in le far south. Do not be so brazenly prejudice. Tu devrais faire le tour d'un beignet à la gelée,'' he suggested the tall ghost haired man attend a better finishing school. Probably. While Kalosian had been his choice of three languages taught at his own boarding school, he had skipped most of those classes.
[break][break]
Because when was he ever going to need Kalosian?
[break][break]
''Facinating.'' Turning his attention back to after his informative answer, Pasqual had other wonders. ''How robust is the security? What with zis team rocket about and any other nasty plaguing the region, control of the weather could be disasterous, no?'' That could be a good challenge for a prank. Have it rain on someone's party?
[break][break]
Perhaps he could even water his garden. Endless possibilities.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, @aria , @oakly,

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

-andy does a disguise
[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 12:33:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He nods when Natile repeats his name, a polite smile gracing his lips when asked if they had met before. "not to my knowledge" He answers with soft laughter, "perhaps you know my brother Zenji" his brother was more well known and liked, though it was difficult to admit.

A hand is extended towards the woman "I hear your a bio-chemist, mind sharing what you've been working on?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 14:12:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@aria
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
He just smiled at the woman, his eyes glancing her over easily enough as she spoke to him about being familiar with her work, and the truth was, that he was familiar. She studied evolution, and that spoke to him, she was someone that wanted progress, that was something he could get behind. Along with her studies in the weather changing abilities of pokemon, for what he wanted she was a very good candidate, someone that wasn't afraid of progress. That same gentle smile never left his lips as he stared at her, and he thought for a moment. He ignored the man with the terrible Kalosian accent, no longer caring about him, or the rest of the boys.

"Off brand? Well it seems you've run into some pretty horrid people if they think that. No someone like you fascinates me, someone who left one of the biggest corporations in the region, and went to a much smaller research station. I like people like you..." These words weren't just mere flattery he had done his research on her, after all she was his target. "People who aren't afraid to chase after what they want, no matter how hard the road is...Those sorts of people are worthy of my respect, and nothing less." Perhaps he felt that way due to his own life, but that didn't matter right now. "You seek progress, at least I believe so, as you study evolution in Pokemon, and that is a sort of progress. Or perhaps I am wrong..." he tapped his cheek thoughtfully.

"If I'm being honest I didn't come to this place for any of the booths, or whatever show, and tell might be here. I came here for you, I had heard you would be here, and thought it might be a good chance to offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity." His teal cat like eyes bore into her. Amor wasn't one to mince words, or waste time on unnecessary pleasantries he was a straight to the point person, there was no need to butter someone up, they would either accept or they wouldn't. "I see potential in your work, so I want you to come work for me. You'll be given your own personal lab, as many assistants as you require, and you will be paid enough up front that you won't have to worry about money for a while." Amor had the money to do this, between his investments in RaiCorp, and Infinity Energy, there was nothing for him to worry about now.

Charja-Cola was a loss monetarily, but it had given him a different kind of profit as he had met Zac, and learned about the mysterious Avatars that seemed to roam this region. He had profited from everything he had done up to this point, and he didn't plan to stop now, not after what he had learned about the Meteor from Athena.

"Of course there is a special project I have in mind, that I think would put your intelligence to good use..." There it was he dangled the fruit in front of her. He wouldn't tell her what the project was until she accepted obviously, but a thirst for knowledge was universal among scientists. "I assure you...It will be worth your while..." He stated to her with that same charming smile.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 15:47:15 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

RaiCorp had promised a televised press conference during Hoenn's Science Fair, and Josh Dragomir would be representing the company for it. While Serena Dragomir had long been the Owner, Chairwoman and public spokeswoman of the company, the CEO, her son, had been taking more of an active role as of late. But this would be the first time he had actually done something of this magnitude. But there was a very specific reason for this too, and not just his more recently active role. His mother had given him an assignment, and that was to show that he was capable of living up to his position. He had been assigned to think up, lead development on and release a new RaiCorp product that would sell.

This was not that, but it was a start. This new development was his brainchild, and one that he had led the process for. It wasn't exactly a product per-se, but it was a show that he was serious about seeing this assignment through. A podium had been set up on a stage, with a series of big screens behind it, for the whole convention to see the presentation even from a distance. After taking a deep breath to settle himself, the man in his late 20s stepped out, shooting a big grin to the crowd that had begun to gather. A Raichu wearing a bowtie strode out behind him. Of course, would recognize this to be Lightning. After evolving into Raichu itself, Lightning had begun to take the place of Josh's father's aging Raichu as the company's mascot.

Just like the Contest, he told himself. Just like the Contest. He was excited for this, he really was, but he was nervous too. His heart thumped in his chest as he did his best to settle himself. This is it, he told himself. This was the path to RaiCorp's future. This was important to his family, and with all the work he'd put in, this had become important to him as well. In their darkest hours, his family had found a dream. A dream to make the world a better place for everyone. Whether that be through the charity work, the support and aid they'd given during the crisis's that had ravaged Hoenn, or even just the smaller things like making the world just a little more convenient.

"Ahem, testing, testing... I could almost swear this thing worked a minute ago. I hope it wasn't damaged in the last incident. Hoenn's never boring, is it? Shame I can't exactly bill an entire region for mic issues."

A cheeky grin followed as the crowd laughed in turn. The mic was working, but he wanted to start them off on a lighthearted note. Lead them in laughing, he always said. Josh gave a moment for a young woman standing nearby to process what he had said and begin signing to the camera. He had come up with the idea of bringing her along. Sign language was an important part of broadcasting to everybody in Hoenn, not just the ones who can hear. Everytime he spoke during this presentation, he would give a moment for the young lady to sign before continuing.

A deep breath. Alright, here we go, he thought. Time to turn on the other side to himself. He held out his arms and addressed the crowd.

"Right, anyway! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, and impressionable tech geeks of ALL AGES! In case you don't know me, my name is Josh Dragomir. CEO of RaiCorp, a place where we really, sincerely wish to make dreams come true. Hoenn is a magical region, and it is our mission to make it just a little more magical, and make the world better for everyone. Our staff is composed of some of the most talented and passionate people in the world, and we would not be able to stand here today to make this announcement without their efforts. Yes, ladies and folks... I stand here to announce our next step forward into the future of communication technology convenience!"

Eyes were on him. This was it. This was a small step into the future for him, but it was still the start of something new. This was where RaiCorp stepped into previously unknown territory. They already had with the HoloWatch itself, but now... Uncharted waters they once again were a go. Josh paced along the stage now, with the microphone in hand. He never was able to sit still, after all. He walked with a swagger of confidence, despite his nerves.

"In case you're not in the know, what is the HoloWatch?"

Dragomir slides down the sleeve of his suit jacket to produce a high tech looking watch on his wrist.

"THE FUTURE... On your wrist. The smartwatch to END all smartwatches! RaiCorp's innovative and groundbreaking holographic technology slammed into this little watch. Watch this."

With a press of a button, a holographic interface would be projected from the watch. Josh began toying with the interface, able to use touch controls to control the interface, or move the interface itself if it was in the way. He then demonstrated that you could grow or shrink the interface to suit your needs.

"Internet access at your fingertips without fear of dropping anything. Phone calls, and of course... Our state of the art video calling technology."

Josh would hit a few buttons and the HoloWatch on the sign language-wielding aide's wrist would begin to belt out a tune. As she pressed on it, a holographic projection of her would appear next to Josh, while a Josh projection would appear next to the aide.

"Hello there!" Josh chirped, and then signed the words to her. The woman signed back wordlessly. Josh wordlessly signed back what some who might know sign language would recognize as "General Kenobi" before he turned to the crowd.

"Moments only thought possible in science fiction, we've revolutionized video calling, and made it easier and more accessible for everyone. This is the way to keep your hands free while you engage in social interaction, leaving yourself free to grab a Lemonade, play with your kids, or work on the next big invention to better humanity's lives. Cassandra, thank you so much for helping me out today. I will see you later, hopefully soon!" Josh thanked the aide as he hung up, and the projections disappeared. He then turned and gasped, hands on his cheeks, at the sight of her actually standing right there beside him. "Oh! Why hello there!" he cried, to a roar of laughter. "That really was soon! What a pleasant surprise!"

With that, he turned to the crowd once more.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen... Brings me to why we're here today. Today, I am here to introduce you to... HoloWatch LINK!"

Josh fiddles with his HoloWatch to bring up a much bigger projection, showing the logo for HoloWatch LINK.

"This is a FREE UPGRADE for existing HoloWatch devices accessible by an available patch coming soon, and if you don't have one already, well... You're about to experience what we're all about here and now. Do you own a television set, or a video game console, or a home computer, and think... God, I would love to be able to take it with me? Sure, we have laptops, smartphones with their cloud services... But there's always room for improvement. We've been working with local tech producers for your favorite televisions, computer and video game systems to make sure our technology is compatible, and we intend to release support for more in the future. With the help of Sharpedotooth's wireless technology, the HoloWatch will soon be able to LINK up with supported items, and at your will, can retain data from whatever you might have been doing. Let's say I spent the night playing the newest monster collecting game, and my GOD, is it ADDICTING! But I have to go to work! But I can't put it down! Maybe I have a long bus ride coming and man, if only I could just take this big console game with me!"

A few button pushes and two different interfaces pop up. One showing the monster collecting game in mid-gameplay, and a smaller interface closer to Josh that seems to act as a controller.

"Boom! The HoloWatch can pick up that data wirelessly and simulate it. This won't use power from your devices, of course, though it will take a bit more battery punch on the HoloWatch itself, so make sure you have a charger handy! Now you can play whatever you want on the go! And what about that show you just can't miss, but you have to go out? Or that essay you need to write but you have to work on chores and are just oh-so-short on time?"

A few more presses and the projection shows a television show being played, with the controller now being a remote to pause, rewind or fast forward. Another press, and the remote is now a keyboard, with the main interface having a word document atop it.

"Of course, there will be an option to transmit work from games and computer programs back to your device, for a seamless experience. A true LINK! So folks... To cap this all off... You can now take the world with you. Your world... Just became all the more convenient, freeing you up to make your dreams come true. Or you will, soon. While we have done extensive testing, we still have some kinks to iron out before we can officially launch. With present circumstances in Hoenn and our other current projects, our time is admittedly a little split around, and as passionate as my team is, I have no intentions of overworking them in order to get this out early. We hope you understand and thank you for your patience. We are hoping that within the next month, we will be able to announce the beta opening of HoloWatch LINK's servers first for longtime customers who have supported us from the jump, and then later to limited general populace before we launch it in full to everyone. We want to make sure that this process is as smooth as possible, so keep your eyes glued to our social media pages for more information and updates as time goes on."

Josh and Lightning both bowed their heads.

"THANK YOU... For your time, your words, and your boundless support. The people have helped us make our dreams come true... Now it's time for us to make yours a reality."

-Notes-

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 18:30:41 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
@dakota

she blinks.

"what work have you, or your brother completed? i'm terrible with names. i much prefer the subjects."

natalie takes his hand with a polite smile. it should've been a polite smile. it was hard to keep the venom back sometimes.

"i am. i'm focused on the genetics of pokemon for the moment. specifically legendary pokemon."

and their avatars. it just so happened, a few were in attendance today.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 0:20:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

A pleasant smile graces her lips as she approaches the Infinity Industries booth. is there to great her with an equally pleasant smile, “Mr. Sharp!” she greets, extending a hand for a proper hand shake. She has read some blurbs about Infinity Industries but has yet to dive into their research. After all, she is more into the medical sides of things but it’s important to keep an eye out for technology that could possibly cross over into her world, “The pleasure is all mine,” she assures him before withdrawing her hands, shaken or not.

Lips part to speak against when chimes in with coffee. Her attention is momentarily pulled away from Miles as the young assistant carries on with his story about his quest to get coffee. Eva tries to find a moment to cut in, but the story goes on, “Scientists love coffee,” she laughed half-heartedly, taking the coffee from his hand with a nod of thank you, “Sorry, about that,” she apologizes to Miles, “This is Priam, my lab assistant. Priam, this is Mr. Sharp, Head Engineer of Infinity Industries,” she takes a quick sip of the hot liquid to give them the opportunity to exchange niceties before she continues, “I’ve read a lot about Infinity Industries in the news recently. Would you mind elaborating on the work you have here today?” she motions vaguely towards the booth, “I like to get things straight from the source,” she explains with a smile. Reporters could be good at translating information to something the public can read, but scientist to scientist and primary literature was always preferred by Eva.

@hoennsciencefair

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 17:20:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman5"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-title"]
more human[break]than human
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman5-tagged"]
@oakly

[attr="class","morhuman5-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman5-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-icon"]

"Yeah, people tell me I can be a real blast to hang out with." it's a joke only he understands, but Kohen laughs at it nonetheless. His laughter turns into a wide smile as Aria joins him in teasing Quinn.

[break][break]

It doesn't last for long. Both are whisked away by others who don't seem to care that Kohen's trying to flirt. They want to talk science, which is fun and the whole point of the fair, but Kohen knows fuck all about controlling the weather.

[break][break]

"If you need help keeping it safe, I can lend you a hand, Q. I can help with building it too! I'm a Psyduck when it comes to all that weather science stuff, but I'm good with machines."

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman5]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman5-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman5-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman5-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman5-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d4a53c;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman5-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman5-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman5-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman5-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman5-tagged a:hover { color:#d4a53c!important; }.morhuman5-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman5-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman5-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman5-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman5-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman5-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman5-post i { color:#d4a53c; }.morhuman5-post b { color:#d4a53c;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman5-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman5-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman5-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#d4a53c;height:75px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#E7EFE8;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 14:38:36 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
After introductions, but before any real conversation could begin the two are interrupted by an all too familiar face, though the link between the newcomer and Miles is unknown.

Miles too had no idea Priam was acquainted with the famous doctor, but he supposes that's on-brand for the wolf-like rocket in that the man was filled to the brim with all nature of surprises. He offers his hand to Priam as he would anyone in their first meeting, Morales seems slightly embarrassed by the show, but Miles is all too familiar with the man's odd tangents at this point. Thus he offers a simple smile allowing the awkwardness to pass naturally.

"Far be it from me to stop a man on a mission." He offers when the doctor apologizes, soon after she presses into business ready to satiate her curiosity, Miles obliges. "Thanks largely in part to our various teams at Infinity Industries with particular note to a number of contractors as well as our CEO , we've managed to capture and contain the energies expounded by the process of mega evolution, particularly the energy mega stones naturally generate."

Miles nods over to one of his analysts who'd immediately begin displaying holograms of the prototype generator as well as an assortment of mega stones. "We then learned to convert that energy into electricity and forms of energy better maneuverable by the general public. Because these stones are so powerful I believe they're the most efficient form of fuel humanity has at this point. It far surpasses coal and fossil fuels, and it's harnessed far faster than both solar power and wind power." He pauses for a moment glancing at the holograms himself.

"Of course, that's just the gist we have a few future projects on the horizon that I of course cannot reveal on account of the tens of signed NDAs, but know that we plan to further perfect this technology." And now it was time to push. "One of our main initiatives is to deliver power to those who've been without it since the Three-Day War. Reconstruction in many areas has been slow, and the homelessness in the region is - pardon my frankness - inexcusable. To better be able to first house and deliver some degree of normalcy to those many lives affected is my utmost concern as both a scientist and humanitarian."

He focuses on the duo directly as he finishes his lecture before it becomes too much of a diatribe.

"But what of you Dr. Morales? As most here have I've read many a journal concerning your various research initiatives, particularly those concerning the lives of civilians in the region, those outside of the war effort. Though perhaps I've been too buried in my own work to hear much of the outside, I've admittedly heard little of your latest projects doctor."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 0:41:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I work with fossils, travel to other region's to study their fossils that sort of thing." He returns the smile, though he can't help feeling that Nataile's was forced, fake even. "As for my brother, he works with the league, he handles many things."

His hand scratches at his hair, he feels intimidated but tries to converse with the woman a little longer. "interesting.. which legendary have you been studying?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 9:23:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

FOR SOMEONE TASKED WITH SECRETS, Razz finds a fair way of earning Fernando’s ire. Sure, there’s some jest behind the hyperbole, but a crucial fact remains—he has to know. Curiosity pricks at him like nasty sores, oozing contempt as he fashions his lure.

It’s a good thing Kalos has no legal powers here. You could never go back, admittedly—” a forced laugh adds the stipulation that he’s only joking. The offer is there but Fernando half-asses his committal.

You can relax, Kingsman. The floor is where we’re safest. It’s the the lull between the convention dying off and people leaving that’ll require your services.

Television sets hoisted throughout the venue cut to the mainstage as unveils RaiCorp’s staple: the HoloWatch. Fernando pauses, cutting their conversation short as he watches with vexxed interest. What he truly thinks is a mystery but it ends with him clapping to himself.

Away from the mainstage, no one important will hear Silph’s recognition of the Dragomir’s presentation. But since when has Fernando cared about the opinion of others?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 13:47:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]amor's charm is natural, infectious, and she finds herself taking his words in with more ease than she had thought. by the end of it, she's left smiling, slightly flustered.

"you're good with words, mister rose. i can see why you're as successful as you are."

his offer's laid out in front of her, and as tempting as it sounds, she shows hesitance.

"is there a deadline for your offer?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .aria b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .aria .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .aria .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .aria .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .aria .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]