2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 16:00:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"good to meet ya, sir!" he greets as he gets introduced by .

he stands by eva when starts this presentation to her. most of his words were lost to him, mostly because he cannot string scientific terms together in his head cohesively in such a short moment.

if it was written and he had more time to digest it, maybe he could've, but it was still a long shot.

still, he listens because it's the respectful thing to do. he does manage to get a few things out of it because since hanging out by rocket's labs let him hear some of the buzz words, but that's mostly just him trying to suggest to himself that he's a little bit book smart.

miles deflects to eva for her work. priam's smile gets more pronounced as he waits for her to talk.

@tags
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 0:35:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Many different voices filled the room, sometimes harmonious, and other times dissonant, but one common goal resonated universally: progress. To war-stricken Hoenn, genius from around the world had come to present the way forward.

It had been only recently that Lulu had come to new conclusions about her relationship with , and they had yet to spot one another at the tournament—or, at least, she hadn’t seen him. It was inevitable, though, so little preventative measures had been taken thus far. Here, there was an even greater chance of a run-in, but the event proved too tempting to stay away from.

She waded into the crowd towards no booth in particular. Eventually, she would find her way to the presentation set up for Infinity Industries, as she was wearing their badge.

Unlike , her interests were not all so altruistic at their foundation. There was little she could share of her own endeavors. Her way through was slow, eyes drawn to ideas with an interest that only saw the technological advances. Computers, machines, energy.

’s presentation of Raicorp’s HoloWatch easily took hold of her attention. She noticed it from the day had come up for tea at the penthouse. Their updates were impressive. While a talk with their passionate CEO was tempting, he was in far too much spotlight at that moment to approach.

She eventually arrived at the table with familiar faces.

Around were and a few others who she had worked with, a well-known scientist from the League whose name evaded her ( ), and .

Having previously told to keep her named hushed, he’d likely be surprised to see her in her regular, badge identifying her and all. She gave a small smile and wave of her hand in greeting before turning to acknowledge a few others, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. 

TLDR & note: she's just standin at the infinity industries table, not wanting to interrupt. sorry there's no dialogue, lulu's awk :x open to any/all interaction <3

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 8:26:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@aria
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
She returned to his side, she always did, there was a certain level of trust that he had with Gwen that he couldn't reciprocate with anyone else, and why should he? She had always been there by his side through everything, so of course he trusted her more than most. When speaking to Aria the woman was trying to play hard to get, he knew this game of cat, and mouse all to well he had to deal with it often when he wanted to buy companies, or invest largely into them. People that didn't want to seem to easy, but in his mind so what? If you got to your end goal did it really matter what the opinions of others were? Perhaps he was a bit different, but he wouldn't force her hand. That wouldn't get him what he wanted, the way he wanted it.

"Well...I'm good with other things besides my words..." was that a flirt? Or was he just being honest? No one could truly know because his tone, and face didn't really change from that same serene expression that he always wore. "A man has to have many talents to be successful, I like to think I'm successful because I'm good at spotting potential." He said thoughtfully. "Devon scoops up prime subjects, and then forces them into what is essentially a boot camp from what I understand. But you can't uncover someone's potential like that...Not their true potential. People are like flowers, you have to nurture them, care for them, give them time in the sun, and if you do all of that, they grow stronger. Competition doesn't always breed strength..." He mused a little to himself, and then went on to answer her deadline question.

"You know...I hadn't thought of that, but I can't wait forever...A month. I think that is sufficient time, especially because the project I want to start on, would be better the sooner we start." He said to her simply not divulging any more information than necessary. "But in a month if you have not contacted me by then, I will assume you are not interested, is that fair?" He spoke to her gently, there was no malice in his words, just business. She would understand that he hoped, as much as he would love to have her take her time, what he wanted researched needed to be done before anyone else decided to. If they hadn't already, which he wasn't sure of.

The strange creature that had come out of that meteor he wanted to know more about it, if it was a Pokemon, what abilities it possessed, if it could be tamed. Though now that he had an in to the League with the help of the good doctor his plan was progressing smoothly. He just had to figure out how to get a sample of his own to have researched more thoroughly than the league would care to. His first priority tracking the thing that came out of the meteor, and his second trying to speak to it, or if possible catch it.

Adontis growing a little ancy decided to nuzzle into his trainer, obviously tired of all these women getting all of his attention, he wanted to be pet to! So Amor with a small chuckle just reached up to pet the little Pichu gently.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 7:10:29 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
@dakota

"fossils?"

natalie echoes the statement, focusing her attention. she wasn't an anthropologist herself, nor did she really know any personally, but the subject has already interested her— and her study in finding the origin of life, of course.

"have you found anything interesting? new pokemon, by chance?"

natalies hands fold at her abdomen as she does her best to look polite. she really was interested— honest.

"i've been looking extensively into lugia. itching to get my hands on anything that can provide me answers to their origins."

she thinks back to 's tests and nearly chuckles to herself. being on the edge of the truth was truly exciting.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 1:02:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva listens with an intensity, inching closer with curiosity as the holograms appear before them. She watches the waves, studying them. The physics itself goes over her head but like any good scientist she can recognize patterns. Miles may be able to see the child-like fascination and excitement in her eyes as he continues. She consumes his knowledge with a ravenous hunger. It sounds almost too good to be true. She nods along, agreeing with his assessment of homelessness and reconstruction.

“Wow, Mr. Sharp, this is some really incredible stuff! You should be so proud of the work you all are doing,” she sips her coffee and flashes him a bright smile, “Life changing, really,” the prospect of making the lives of Hoennians better in such a tangible, sustainable, and efficient way excites her. It speaks to her core values and fills a void her knowledge does not reach, “It sounds like this energy has limited, if any, environmental impact, yes? Incredible,” during his spiel it sounded as far more sustainable than traditional energies. She shakes her head in disbelief, “I’m very impressed. I will be following this very closely from now on,” she reaches into the pocket of her white coat and extracts a business card, placing it on the table for Miles to do with what he will, “I’m no physicist but, if there’s any way I can help, I’m happy to support such world-changing technology,” Honestly, though, there’s probably not much she could do.

Miles turns hi interest back to her. She smile, setting down the coffee to show off her latest project, “Well, I’m pretty terrible with technology so I’m still looking for aid but,” she steps aside, letting the Porygon2 take center stage, “This is F.E.M.A. It stand for Field Emergency Medical Assistant,” The Porygon2 chirps happily at the sound of her name, spinning around to give him a good view. She resembles the average Porygon 2 with a few modifications. F.E.M.A. is equipped with a small tablet integrated into its chest along with a few a satchel containing monitoring probes that connect wirelessly with the A.I., “She still has some kinks to work out but, she’s basically a medical emergency A.I.” Eva taps the screen, bringing up a variety of settings, “The basic goal is to, well, save lives,” she smiles, opening the satchel to remove a few pieces of equipment. She places a cuff around her arm along with a few sticky sensors onto her chest, “The A.I. is programmed to adapt and treat medical emergencies in the field along with monitoring vitals and intervening if necessary,” A hologram of Eva’s vitals appears: ECG monitoring her heart rate, a blood pressure, breathing pattern, etc., “My goal is to get pokemon like F.E.M.A here into the hands of, well, everyone I can! That way, medical attention and life saving measures can be implemented immediately while first responders still make their way to the scene,” Eva points towards the sensors on her chest surrounding her heart, “The sensors here are equipped with defibrator capabilities using Poryogn2’s THUNDER SHOCK attack, she’s able to LOCK-ON and TRACE the patient’s vitals to intervene when necessary and instruct bystanders on what may need to be done to save someone’s life,” She places a hand on the Porygon2, “Basically, putting advanced medical technology and knowledge into the hands of ordinary people. Anyone could save a life,” She couldn’t be everywhere at once, “Right now it’s designed to treat people and mammal pokemon, I still need to work on the A.I. for other types of pokemon whose physiology differs greatly from ours,” it is proving to be a difficult task.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 6:03:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Dakota nods, a small smile emerging. If there was one thing that made him truly happy it was discussing anthropology and other fields of science.

Her question causes Dakota's head to tilt in thought. He glances upwards, towards the ceiling. He remains silent, trying to remember if anything interesting had recently stood out to him. "No, nothing" he states, not noticing her body language of her seemingly not to care.

Eyebrows raise with the mention of lugia, and suddenly Dakota looks even more immersed in the conversation.

"Are you able to discuss anything relating to Shadow Lugia?" He heard that the beast appeared in an excursion awhile back, but everything else was a question.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:46:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]"a month," she confirms with a soft smile. "you'll hear from me by then, mister rose."

her head turns, looking back to for a moment before returning back to amor.

"my next lecture starts in about fifteen. could i expect to see you there?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .aria b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .aria .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .aria .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .aria .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .aria .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 10:02:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"True, but rather be safe than sorry you know?" Razz simply shrugs, missing any sort of curiosity the other might have been dripping off the other. As Razz was a man of many secrets, and the ones he had in the labs he planed on keeping for a long time. Unless Fernando had a way to make him talking about the labs actually relevant. Which Razz highly doubted he did. [break][break]

He sighs a bit about the how it was safe to relax. "If you say so sir, apologies if I'm just a tad on edge, people of science are..." he just makes an uncomfortable face now. One that made it clear that he mostly had bad experiences with most of them. So his time with the so called 'Kalos Scientist' clearly wasn't the best. "Besides that its not like there isn't problem people around," he comments speaking mostly of Rocket but doesn't use their name. [break][break]

He doesn't need them listening in.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 5:10:13 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

Yui didn't hear razz talking but mysteriously sneezed at the same time at the mention of "problem people" she tried to stifle the sneeze as best as she could as she pulled out a handkerchief from her clutch purse. She saw some of her anonymous work here and felt a small sense of pride in it as she heard people around her commenting on it. She felt a bit sadden that she didn't really have anything ground breaking to present here at the fair. But a lot of her work at silph was on a need to know basis honestly [break][break]

She waved razz over to her "How do you feel about this razz? You think people play god too much or that religion's only in the way of progression?" she asked suddenly not realizing it was a pretty loaded question to ask him, but she felt close enough it might not be awkward to ask him. It was important for her to know though as maybe one day it might be useful to understand him further, especially since he hung around fernando.

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR @tagged

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 19:12:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
The woman answered his request easily enough, and he smiled at her, such was the end of their interaction, or so he thought before she asked him if he was planning to attend her lecture. Truth be told he was looking for one other person that might appear around here, but he could set aside some time. After all what was the point of coming to such a place if it wasn't to learn, unfortunately he hadn't gotten to watch Josh's presentation so he was going to probably do that next. After all he couldn't just leave his friend hanging like that especially since he was so excited to show off all the new features that they were going to be getting.

"I'll probably make my way over there..." He chuckled at her, and then gave a slight tilt of his head towards her. "For now though I must depart, I have one other person to track down." With that he gave a slight wave, and then disappeared into the crowd. There were many things here that he wanted to look over, but at least for the moment he had accomplished one goal. Walking over to one of the screens he watched one of the replays of presentation, and he had to admit that he was impressed with how far his friend had come. Now if they could get that HoloDex idea of his introduced, or at least in testing, he was certain they would see a spike.

Though all of this only reinforced Amor's idea to start his own little company, though he had many reasons for wanting to do so. He was simply bored of playing the rock in the river who only added to others. He could be both the rock, and the water at once, and so he would. Looking at his watch he was curious to see how the new features would work for himself though he wasn't necessarily a gamer, it was a smart move to reach a much wider audience, and Josh was to be applauded for expanding his net of influence. After all the more people he could draw into his ecosystem, the better off they would do, and that meant that his investment all those years ago hadn't gone to waste at all. How far he had come in such a short time, a wife, children, working as a Ranger still, and now this.

It was hard to not be a tad envious of his friend who seemed to have it all, but at the end of the day he would always be happy for him. One day he would catch up to him, and stop being left so far behind. It was amusing that for all his wealth, and all the strong Pokemon he possessed, Amor never really felt fulfilled. Perhaps starting his company, and researching that Meteor Pokemon would give him semblance of fulfillment. Wading through the crowd with Adontis still looking over everyone excitedly. That was when his Pichu spotted someone familiar in the crowd, and tugged on Amor's hair lightly to steer him towards said person.

Upon their arrival at the Infinity Industries booth Amor was greeted with an all to familiar site. She was his neighbor, and the one that had put him in contact with Oscar Clayton. One and he greeted her with a smile, though he knew she wasn't really one for socializing at least that is what he got from their previous encounter, still he was happy to see her here.

"Miss Flint, a pleasure to see you again." Professional as always he was, after all they weren't friends or the like, and he wasn't going to delude himself into thinking otherwise. "How have you been? If that's not to weird of me to ask?" A gentle chuckle left his lips as he glanced her way, looking at what her booth had on display.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 4:13:23 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
@dakota

an involuntary frown tugs at painted lips. she of course, expected there to be no news; the odds of actually finding a new species of pokemon was astronomically rare these days, after all. but, still, the small thread of excitement at the thought was just thin enough to keep her wanting.

natalie blinks at his question, head tilting as she taps her cheek with a forefinger.

"hm. very little, unfortunately. information about it, and its mysterious avatar elude me. it isn't the only creature i'm studying, so if you have insights into other legendaries, i'd be glad to listen."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 1:41:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

After a series of questions and exchanging pleasantries, Eva shakes the scientist’s hand and moves on with the rest of the fair. She assumes follows her. After a moment of silence, she sips her coffee, glancing over towards the young assistant, “What do you think of that Infinity Energy? Sounds almost too good to be true,” She’s no physicist, but is it really sustainable and practical? She hopes so.

They spent much more time at the booth with then she anticipated. The Rotom Phone in her pocket buzzes back to life. A few frantic beeps remind her that the day is almost over. A reminder fueled by a previous conversation with flashes on the screen, ”Oh, almost forgot about that,“ she glances at the map of booths, “Fernando suggested we head over to the Devon Corp. booth before the end of the day,” After glancing around to get her bearings, she points towards another aisle where a very large display booth takes up a good chunk of it. That’s Devon Corp, alright. Eva goes to inspect.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,753 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:28:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR

HUMAN INGENUINITY PACKAGED INTO A SINGLE BUILDING

TIME KILLS ALL THINGS. Hype is just one of its many causalities. Fernando allows the Science Fair to come to a nice simmer before he throws in his own batch of spices. When several of his employees notify him that their stall is ready, he waves to dismiss both and .

I’ll be manning the stalls now,” he announces. “Feel free to attend or wander about. Kingsman, I expect you to be present in an hour.

To have his own personal security brings relief at such a densely populated event. However, one security proves more trustworthy than his personal ranger–his Pokemon.

The wish of the late was for Devon Corp to take a stand against the Ultra Beast threat. ’s death had changed their mission statement to prevent another Three Day War. Upon Silph Co.’s acquisition of their long time rival, Fernando fancied a good chuckle after finding out their Ultra Beast defense initiative couldn’t afford to actually field one.

Now, they have his own personal arsenal at hand. Several Poipole fly around freely within the Devon Corp stall. His Naganadel acts as the head, directing them in a hive minded pattern on occasion. The Poipole prove harmless, gleefully smiling at passersby, eerily content despite their infamy for corrupting Pokemon during the war.

The Devon Corp exhibit boasts two words proudly above in enlarged letters. The tag line that follows is the subsequent line to the figurative hook.

SHADOW POKEMON

Purification and the ramifications of restoring afflicted Pokemon.

Silph Co.’s neighboring stall presents something much more humble. Television screens play repeated slideshows of Legendary Pokemon and their respective Avatars. Fernando takes a backseat to some of the bigger names in Hoenn. Those in the Aqua Initiative make up the bulk of the passive presentation.

HOLLOWED EARTH THEORY

An explanation on the resurgence and transmigration of Legendary Pokemon.

A kiosk details more information but Fernando is more than happy to break conversation with the right people. Cordial smiles and a thorough explanation help placate those mystified with such headlines. It’s an easy way to build bridges.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 20:58:19 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]

[attr="class","ion-wifi"] [break]
[attr="class","ion-battery-full"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

When Fernando tells them they can wander about Yui stares at the devon corp stall. There, in big letters she mouths the words to herself, what she had tried to learn about online but only hearing baseless rumours and idle gossip. [break][break]

SHADOW POKEMON.[break][break]

"Hey fern, what are your thoughts on those..what are they called? Shadow Pokémon?" she asked as the girl ever eager to learn what she could asked him. "What are they exactly? My professors in school refused to even speak about them, calling them fake news." [break][break]
She stared at the poipoles and the lone nagandel with a silent fear however, recalling her time with in the mission where a nagandel had attacked them both. Hopefully stormy never told fernando about that.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #9633C8, #DAACF4);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
HOENN'S SCIENCE FAIR
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 5:49:34 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he follows her to the booth manned by . too many information (by priam's standards) was laid out before him, but what got his attention the most was the exhibit that showcased a project he thought only rocket would have.

shadow pokemon.

he turns to as they reach the exhibit, flashing a curious look at her. the question he shoots her was low, which was personally directed to her instead of the people around them.

"shadow pokemon sounds edgy. does the league science department know anything similar to this?"

probably not, but he supposed there was a possibility that it was something on the league's radar and he just did not know about it since he was just an assistant after all.

@tags