6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
BIOME BADGE GYM CHALLENGE - COASTAL [BC]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 14:15:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"woah!" kyle utters as a badly faked expression "i heard dragonairs can change climate conditions, so it must be a dragonair that did that."

he looms over his own sandcastle, trying to make it pretty around 's exeggutor's frozen head if it stays in place. it felt weird on his hand since the consistency of the sands were different from the beach and his sandcastle's.

"it must be one of the dragonairs, right?" he asks , voice louder than normal for some reason.

his remoraid was still in stealth while it shoots jets of water from underwater. this time, soaking for the fresh wet summer look.

EBadknud

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 14:19:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it definitely has to be! not mine, though!"

black inks wash away, sliding down his body as he's SOAKED by an unknown source. they make his toned muscles glisten under the sun, only amplified by dragonair's SAFEGUARD that shimmers around his body.

that'll earn them some points, surely?

[attr="class","noodles"]74TiqsiW
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 14:27:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"wait, i got you, fern's bro."

he whistles for his remoraid to hop out of the water. it does so, somehow managing a height that's unusually high that a fishie can usually achieve by jumping. kyle grabs the fish and points its mouth at the puddles by ' feet.

"ice beam."

it solidifies the water into a thick layer of ice, enough to make it reflect the rays of the sun back to matias. it's like there are special lights that solely exist to highlight his features and exaggerate the glistening on his body.

"that's my second sandcastle, by the way," he points out to the judges when he turns to them.

ZU0EaoiG

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 14:34:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]ice forms underneath him, reflecting the sun's beautiful rays to an even more beautiful sight.

"i think it's the best sandcastle today."

even better than his sandhouse, which still stands, surprisingly.

perhaps a bit embarrassed by it, dragonair quickly does what she can to fix it, shifting sand back and forth and forming it into shapes with her gentle AQUA TAIL.

[attr="class","noodles"]|W3IYexk
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 15:08:11 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Dammit Kyle! Again?" Zac asked , trying to wipe some of the staining ink off his second ruined shirt. "I hope this washes out!"

As if on schedule, the heavens opened, drenching Zac in fresh summer rain, that informed him was from 's Dragonair. "Thanks Sam! Just in time. That's gotta be worth some bonus points."

Within Kyle's castle, the ice around Sneg cracked and shattered. The palm tree slammed back and forth, breaking apart the sandcastle as it tore free of its buried prison. As it shook, leech seeds scattered throughout the area, burying themselves along the beach. Sneg drew on the seeds, sipping veins of green healing. "And he's back in the fight!" Zac called, overjoyed to see Sneg had thawed. 

The tree set its sights on 's castle.

COOTfj2|

Kyle ruined another shirt
Sam helped to wash out the ink
Sneg broke free, breaking Kyle's castle
Sneg is heading for Razz's castle!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 15:18:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]bonus points?

his head snaps towards .

"actually wait i think that was us haha! how strange! not sure where the mix-up happened!"

dragonair quirks her head but nods all the same.

"we wanted your shirt to be all sparkly clean of course, zac!"

to emphasize their point, dragonair summons another SAFEGUARD that wraps around zac, making him shine.

[attr="class","noodles"]xLLAUJhN
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 15:35:08 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I knew I smelled something fishy! And it turns out it wasn't just the tide pools!" Zac said, turning on Matias. The poor competitor was like a Feebas caught in a Stunfisk trap. "The bonus points were just a bluff! Everyone knows you only get points for biome usage. This round had no bonus points!"

"However,"
Zac said, pulling off his still ink soaked shirt to reveal a pristine, laminated shirt underneath, "I appreciate the sentiment, so if you can sort out those stains you'll be back in my good books." Zac gave Matias a wink. "Honesty is always rewarded, but hard work is what really pays dividends."

, your next roll will determine your success in cleaning Zac's stained shirt.

98+: The shirt is cleaned, better than new
1-97: Your disastrous cleaning destroys the shirt, defiles the biome, and your Dragonair faints. 

k|6XL6H6

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 15:45:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"a bluff?"

how sneaky.

no matter, matias is accustomed to washing off stains.

"no worries, zac! i gotcha."

dragonair slaps her tail against the sand, summoning another RAIN DANCE that forms above zac.

[attr="class","noodles"]SapfESw6
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 16:10:33 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Matias cleaned Zac's shirt!

At least, that's how it seemed at first...

As the ink leeched out of the colorful fabric, it soaked into the sand, spreading and growing as it took on a mind of its own. "Whoa! Careful mate!" Zac called, backing away as the black sphere swelled to the size of a small car. Was it feeding on Matias' own power? Was it tapping into his nascent, superior bloodline? 

The sphere grew, and Zac started to run. Exeggutor abandoned his attack on 's castle and waddled away as fast as he could. The inky orb continued to grow.

"Everyone! Come with me if you want to live!" Zac shouted, as he summoned his army of Minior. Thirteen brightly colored Minior swooped in, enough to carry away every competitor and judge. Except...where was Matias? Zac looked back to see the trustworthy competitor still scrubbing hard at the stain, despite the impending disaster.

"Mate! Don't worry about the shirt! I can just buy another one! It was only five pokebucks!" Zac shouted, but the man didn't seem to hear him. An instant later, the blackness engulfed .

Everyone else flew away on the Minior, and watched in solemn silence from a safe distance as the sphere grew larger and larger, and finally popped. 

The beach was blasted with (biodegradable) ink, and when everyone flew back to the site of the contest, they found that Matias and his Dragonair were alive, if unconscious, and covered in black goop. Somehow, Matias had also lost his pants in the explosion.

v3YmBSoM

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 11:35:37 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

BIOME BADGE GYM CHALLENGE - COASTAL

Round 3

JUDGING

"Well, uh, that was one hell of a finale mate," Zac said, looking around at the destruction on the beach. 's well-meaning attempt to clean Zac's stained shirt had instead resulted in an ink-splosion that had destroyed a vast chunk of the biome. Thankfully, nobody cared about Dewford, and there was too much coastline for Matias to ruin in one hit. 

"I'll tell ya what, Mat, you can stay in the comp as long as you do some community service. Fix the place up a bit during the final round."

Instead of a boon, Matias has received a
CURSE for the final round.  

17 points
13 points
12 points
12 points
11 points
10  points
 10 points
9 (16 total, -7 for destroying the biome) Points and Curse of Community Service

ROUND 3: BIOME-MAD-LIBS

"For this last round, you'll be harnessing your inner biologist," Zac said, handing out lab coats, cameraman Minior, and fun, colorful clipboards. "I want you to let your Pokemon loose, and follow them around for a bit! Record what you see! I bet there's a lot that even the most experienced trainer can learn just from watching their Pokemon."

For the last round you will be rolling with your posts. You will need a score of 100+ to finish the round and be eligible for the badge/ribbon.

The following players start with bonus points based on their totals from round 2.
: 30 points
: 20 points
and : 10 points

You will be fulfilling a prompt of your OWN MAKING, which is made by selecting one of the options from EACH of the lists below to create a custom prompt.

For example, your prompt could be:
Your Pokemon hunts for food + against a rival + but they get eaten + and have to fight their way out. 

PROMPTS:

• Your Pokemon hunts for food
  • Your Pokemon helps a youngster
  • Your Pokemon makes a new home
  • Your Pokemon charms a mate
  • Your Pokemon hides from a predator
  • Your Pokemon attempts a new technique

+

• with an ally
  • against a rival
  • against the clock
  • with no regard for their own safety
  • against all odds
  • with an unlikely ally

+

• but their blood gives them away
  • but they fall for a trap
  • but they are being watched
  • but there is gold in the sand
  • but the tides are wrong
  • but gets eaten

+

• and unlock a new power.
  • and everyone hears.
  • and need help.
  • and have to fight their way out.
  • and evolve.
  • and have a flashback.

You may create a new prompt each post or continue from a previous prompt.

Also, remember to include the following in your post:
  • Using the biome
  • ICly writing a report (you don't have to actually submit a report, just say you're writing one IC)
  • Demonstrate or state what you learned
  • Have fun!

BOON OF SYMBIOSIS

Eva awards   the Boon of Symbiosis, for his excellent teamwork during the second round. Zac steps in to explain. 

"Nice work mate! You and your Pokemon are perfectly in-sync. One mind, one heart. Instead of just being an observer, you must complete your research alongside your Pokemon. It eats, you eat. It fights, you fight."

This boon allows you to roll twice with each post. If your rolls are in-sync (if they share 1 or more digits), then you can combine the rolls and take the total. Otherwise, take the higher roll. 

BOON OF SMOKE

Oscar awards a bag of ecofriendly smoke bombs.

"Gotta admit, I was impressed by your miraculous jump from zero to ten. You worked hard to escape disqualification, so I'll make it easier for Royal to escape sticky situations."

ICly, These bombs allow you to 'escape' any bad rolls. You can reroll any rolls under 30. OOC, they allow you to escape any aggressive wild Pokemon, awkward social encounters, or responsibility for your actions.

BOON OF FIRST KISS

Chryssa's Jynx awards  the Boon of First Kiss, the clearest and most easy-to-parse boon we've ever had.

"Jynx's sweet lips will obliterate any 1's you roll in either the 10's or 1's position, transforming them into J's. The value of the J is equal to the number in the roll's remaining 10's or 1's place."

For example, in a roll of 21, 1=J=2, for a final roll of 22.
In a roll of 19, 1=J=9, for a final roll of 99.

CURSE OF COMMUNITY SERVICE

Zac 'awards'   the Curse of Community Service.

Matias may include one or more of the following prompts as part of his Biome-mad-lib. For each of the prompts fulfilled, he will get bonuses to his roll.

Matias cleans up ink (+5)
Matias washes local fauna (+5)
Matias repairs the damage to the biome (+10)
Matias looks for his pants (+5) / Matias doesn't find his pants (+10)

POSTING

The 3rd round will end Sunday 8th August at 11:59pm Tokyo time.

At the end of the round, the judges will determine a contest winner that will be awarded a Biome Badge. 

Please use the roll command for every post this round.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 17:04:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @coastal contest

[attr="class","pokkenger"]

the little slowpoke was indeed slow in getting towards the water as it hatched from its egg and slowly made its way towards the ocean. a shadow loomed over it suddenly and it froze the young little pokemon in its tracks as it slowly looked up with the same neutral expression that all slowpokes carried, yet one could tell there was a hint of anxiety behind those dull eyes. the shadow belonged to none other than kusanagi the samurott himself who looked down on the young pokemon with stern eyes before bending down and nudging it back towards the water with his head.

the baby seemed to get the message and continued walking with the samurott wadling slowly behind it. "note; samurott are as chivalrous as ever, and seem to have an innate instinct to help those unfortunate." kazimir whispered to himself writing down his observation in his notes as he watched from a chair behind the duo. as he did he noticed something crawling under the sand heading towards them.

at first he wanted to speak up but figured it was probably much better to let his pokemon deal with it himself. this round was about him, so he would have to show off his stuff after all.

it seemed like kaz was right in letting his pokemon deal with it because it as the crawling creature made its way towards them the samurott stopped in its tracks as if it detected something wrong with its surroundings. kaz closed his eyes and focused on his hearing and sure enough he could hear it. the faint sounds of moving sands.

then a wimpod of all things jumped out of the sands aiming to land on top of the baby slowpoke with its eyes full of anger and hate at the young and their youth. it didn't get far as it was suddenly slapped aside by kusanagi with a razor shell that sent the wimpod flying off into the ocean where it decided to wimp out as it landed with a loud splash. with that altercation over the samurott picked up the slowpoke and carrying it on its back, decided to help it along its way into the waters. "yup, full of chivarly alright."

[your pokemon helps a youngster] + [with no regards for their safety] + [but they are being watched] + [and have to fight their way out]
V1qxdPX2

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 12:56:05 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

entry one

Your Pokémon hunts for food with an ally but they fall for a trap and have to fight their way out.

"record you in the wild..." sam glanced down to his dragonair and shrugged. "i guess, go have a ball?"

as i followed my dragonair through the biome, i was led to the waterfall from where he evolved. the water there must have helped him to feel safe as he hunted for food. but what i found was a surprise even to myself. a fellow dratini, tucked away in the waterfall, which my dragonair brought forth.

he showed the dratini how to SLAM into trees quickly to get berries from above. the first few trees, no problem. but the last tree they wrangled berries from had a trap set.

the trap snared the dratini by the torso, gripping it tightly. my dragonair was able to use his aqua tail to cut the rope and free the poor little dratini.

once they were freed, they found they were surrounded by the tri-pan monkeys. with the help of the dratini, they were able to fend off the monkeys and win their berry prize.

the rest of the time was spent bonding with the small dratini and helping it back to the waterfall.

ijW69JYw
@ BIOME CHALLENGE
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 17:19:17 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

BOON OF SYMBIOSIS

I shant fail you, Dr. Eva!

Your Pokemon hunts for food with no regard for their own safety but gets eaten and everyone hears.

"What kind of creature denies the circle of life? Why, 'tis as if denying the Biome itself!" Cried the King of the Dark Hive in outrage, shaking his fist at . "When will your evils end, Wynter?!"

It was a travesty, a tragedy, an evil that could never be undone. As Kira gently picked up the poor Wimpod whom that dastardly, evil, monslaughtering Ronin of a 'samurai' had cruelly denied a meal, the great King of the Dark Hive tipped his head back and sighed theatrically.

Sweeping his cape as he turned to face the Wimpod cradled in the Queens' arms, the masked man petted little fella as one would a mangly, smelly dog.

"Worry not. The Queen is nothing if not magnanimous and kind to her people!" He said as he turned towards the sea, his arm raising skyward before swinging towards the horizon... camera in hand. "We shall find you a meal worthy of kings, young one! Let us go, Kira!"

And of they were, Wimpod and camera in hand, leaping into the waters of the ocean below.

"Go, Queen, max-speed! Our young charge's looking faint!" Swept into the weird vibe of the two, the little Wimpod swooned weakly, tongue sticking out its maw.

Pushed to recklessness, the queen of the beach swam fast through the ocean floors, seeking prey.

Then, something caught her eye. A school of wishi washi.

A single one of them would be enough for the little one to feast.

Vigour surging through her, the Queen swam like lightning, her charge and trainer barely holding onto her for dear life as her gaze zeroed into the schooled form of the Wishiwashis, the mass of fishes themselves turning their attention towards her. They would not be cowered by this predator. They would not relent.

Surging forth to meet her in a titanic crash, the Golisopod and Wishiwash-

Promptly had a gargantuan maw snap around them with a sonorous clap, the boom of it traveling the length of the beach before being followed by a massive, cetacean boing.

"... I can't see anything. That doesn't make for good tv." He said as he found himself sitting atop something cushy... if sticky. Rather familiar.

He began patting himself around his suit.

"... And this is unfortunate." He said blandly as he noticed familiar surroundings.

Perhaps surprisingly, this was the second tim this had happened to him. God bless, Captain .

His Golisopod simply gave him a look, eyes twitching as she cradled the scared crapless Wimpod.

YOU THINK?!

IH8LTM7V

·
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 0:24:12 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @coastal contest

[attr="class","pokkenger"]

to survive the harshness of any biome one would use a shelter to hide from the elements. simple logic. yet for something as big as the samurott finding natural shelter around a beach was going to be a little bit difficult which is why he decided to build one for himself. unlike the sand castle that kazimir had suggested the samurai decided that a hut would be more appropriate and sturdier than a simple sand building. plus it would use something of the biome, its natural harvests after all!

with quick and sharps razor shells he managed to cut down various palm trees around him and using their leaves to tie the logs together he slowly built himself a shoddy shack with any remaining leaves he could find used as a sort of makeshift bedding for himself. still deep down the samurott was a bit of a perfectionist. sure it was usable but that didn't mean it could not be improved, mainly in the decorations department. just because he was a samurai didn't mean he had to live a frugal lifestyle after all.

he knew that some shells could be found on the beach behind him and as he ended up shuffling over to it to dig some up he noticed something as he managed to find piece of a shellder's shell. the tide had suddenly rolled over his prize and feet burying them in salty water, looking up he noticed that the tides were rolling in faster than normal, and if they reached this far then his hut might not be as safe as he had hoped.

kaz gave a bit of a concerned look while on his director chair and waved for hte miniors to get a top down shot to catch his samurott rushing back to his pokemon hurried back and started to make sure everything was tied down and secure as best as it could be. he even started to push a bit of sand onto the foundation to try and wall off any water that would creep up on him while he was working. as he did he didn't even notice the figure rising out of the water until a blast of water knocked over his roof.

turning back the samurott glared as standing there before him was a golisopod that was pointing at the wimpod being handled by and suddenly charged at kusanagi with a blade of water drawn. the samurai was just as quick as he detected the movements of the goliospod and with his horn managed to block the chop coming down on him with a sacred sword and pushed the golisopod back and charged with with a fury cutter that chipped away at the other pokemon's armor. however the golispod would not go down without a fight and its liquidation blade was hungry for revenge for its cousin's assailant and rushed at the samurai who drew his razor shells to lock blades with the pokemon once again into a standstill. to think a home invasion would be kusanagi's first problem as a home owner instead of environmental damage.

of course pokemon were considered environmental damage at times were they not? kaz would need to ask about that specifically.

[your pokemon makes a new home] + [against all the odds] + [but the tides are wrong] + [and have to fight their way out]
r90AkvDK

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 15:42:41 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

BOON OF SYMBIOSIS

I shant fail you, Dr. Eva!

Your Pokemon makes a new home ​with an ally but they are being watched and have to fight their way out.

"Just a biiit more to the right..." The Great Hive King muttered as he framed the scene before him with his hands, tongue sticking out the side of his lip within his helmet.

Muscles bulging, the Golisopod grunted as she began to push once again, spurred on by the cheers of the little Wimpod still atop her head.

A large ice block began to move atop the plush, cushy floors that made their foundation, giving their Wailord prison the uncomfortable feeling of ice cubes dragging along a tongue.

"Yeah, that's good." The King decided arbitrarily, before walking up to the cube and patting it gently. "Awright, now hollow it out a bit."

The sounds of drilling followed as the Golisopod summoned a watery blade from the dampness in the air and brought it crashing into the block, creating two deep holes upon its surface.

"Awright then! Any other steps?" He asked, to which his pokemon blasted a path of ice atop the length of the tongue, all the way back to the throat. Their surroundings quivered as a gargantuan groan rose, rattling them to their bones.

The Golisopod and her charge immediately climbed inside of the block, fitting snugly within it as the youth planted his foot atop the surface and pushed it roughly, it beginning to slide over the ice road before he leapt at it, swinging himself into his own snug hole.

The large Ice Cube slid down the length the Wailord's tongue until it slammed into its throat, too large to fit through, too small to just bounce off it. It stuck... just right.

Immediately, the entire body around them quivered and shook, muscles compressing as the massive pokemon chocked.

"Hold on tight!" Doug shouted as he felt the entire body tremble, his Golisopod hugging the little Wimpod firmly as the sound of rushing water filled their ears and the maw before them opened wide, revealing the sky-

An explosive boom followed as a massive hydro pump blasted out of the Wailord's throat and uncorked the ice cube from its throat, pushing it right out of its maw at high speed. It shot out, flew high in the air, and then came crashing down onto the beach with a sound clap, erecting a large cloud of dust as it grind to a stop.

Out of the Cube sprang out a young man, 'ayup!' leaving his mouth as he swung himself atop the block and spread his arms wide. A little Wimpod rolled out of a hole a moment later and vomited on the sand.

"Foolish predators!" Bellowed the king. "Did you truly believed you could triumph over the Queen?"

The Golisopod slid out of the block a moment later, picking up the Wimpod before stabbing the large ice cube, the youth leaping off it before the Golisopod angrily lugged it at the still coughing and wheezing Wailord, bonking it in the head before shaking her fist at it angrily.

R|SKKMjv

·