saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 5:26:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's a simple question, so why does it catch him off guard?

he tenses, not knowing how to respond. physically, he's fine, but he suspects it's not the answer she's searching for.

"like, mentally?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 6:49:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He seems confused which, in turn, confuses Eva. She turns towards him, lifting a brow. Maybe it is an odd question for someone who is still somewhat of a stranger. But Eva couldn’t help herself, the desire to heal is insatiable. There’s a certain protectiveness doctors feel over their patients. Perhaps this is what fuels her or something else she doesn’t recognize quite yet, “Yeah, like, overall I guess,” she clarifies.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 7:13:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]his answer, much like the question, is simple:

"i don't know."

because no one's really asked him before. it's always physical; always about the next fight.

"i've never really thought about it."

will she pry?

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 7:27:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She won’t pry, not yet. She simply nods. If he’s never thought about it, then he likely doesn’t know how he truly feels about all this below the superficial, dark feelings of anger, guilt, and a need for vengeance. All she can do is offer herself, “Well, when you do and you need someone . . . you know where to find me” she reaches out to place a gentle hand on his arm, offering a genuine smile when he looks at her.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 9:17:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]gentle, genuine, unfamiliar — he doesn't know how to process it; mind muddled and numbed with thoughts and alochol. his eyes fall to her hand on his arm, appreciating the comfort it brings.

"thank you."

his thoughts settle on one in particular, more curious than anything as he says:

"i need a medic for the upcoming mission."

the mission.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 15:22:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Matias seemed to appreciate the gesture, so she lets her hand linger on his arm longer than it probably should have, “Yeah, no problem,” she responds to his gratitude. It’s then that she lets her hand slip away and back to resting on her lap.

At this point she doesn’t put two and two together. Perhaps it’s the alcohol dulling her sharp thinking. She doesn’t assume it’s to kind King. Her shoulders shrug casually, “Yeah, of course, just put in a request and I’m sure they’ll make it happen,” It’s been slow around here anyway (thankfully).

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 15:30:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a laugh escapes, aided by both alcohol and her, as he shakes his head.

mirroring her earlier, his hand reaches out for her arm, touch gentle for someone so keen on violence.

"i need you, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:05:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
His laugh comes as a surprise. She’s not quite sure what’s funny about that. He reaches out to touch her, returning her gesture from earlier. She doesn’t flinch, she lets it happen. His touch is gentle, just like she remembers.

I need you, Eva.

It comes as a bit of a shock. There’s plenty of medical personnel. Matias didn’t seem like someone who needed anyone, “Me? Why me?” there’s probably, no definitely, someone better suited for the job.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:13:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]there's definitely someone better suited for the job, he knows this, even knows a few, but none of them can do what she can so effortlessly.

she keeps him grounded.

his hand lingers.

"i trust you to keep me safe,"

more importantly,

"and to stop me from drowning."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:25:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Me keep you safe?” that one comes as a shock too, and you can tell by the inflection in her voice. Could she even do that? Was that a promise she could keep? The tension of the surprise dissipates as his touch lingers. She’s drawn to it, a mix of comfort and uncertainty. There’s a moment of silence as she considers. She doesn’t know why he thinks she can keep him from drowning. They didn’t know each other that well, after all. Is she really the only person he can ask? She feels the same, strange responsibility to help him battle his demons as when he was in the hospital, “I can try my best,” she decides. Without thinking too much about it, she lets her hands slip over his, “When do we leave?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:37:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]there's no hesitation in the way he nods, clearly set on what he believes to be true. there aren't many people he trusts; a lot fewer after the incident; but he knows he can trust her.

"you've saved me once."

he can only hope she will never need to ever again.

her hand slides over his, and though he's aware of it, he lets it stay.

"in three days."

his lips shape into a smile, genuine.

"i'll come find you then."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 17:26:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s in this moment, even though her senses are dulled by the booze, Eva realizes that he truly trusts her. After his betrayal, she can only assume that is hard to earn. That knowledge tethers her to him with an insatiable desire to not break that trust, prove she’s worthy of it. She only hopes she can live up to his expectations.

Three days. Plenty of time to get things ready and situated. The thrill of getting back out into the field excites her. An adventure with the promise of danger makes her mirror his smile, “I’ll be ready.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 3:08:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ONIX HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METEOR BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[BREAK]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: