awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
ROCKET POOL PARTY [MEGA THREAD]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 15:36:59 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

there she goes. like water slipping through his fingers. and he did this, he's done this. eden's a mess and he's a shameful waste of a person. she's gone and she hates him, even though she's still at the end of the road, still within distance. he could call her name. he could run after her. but instead he peers down the driveway and he watches her go. 

and when she's gone, he pulls out his phone. several texts. a missed call. but it doesn't matter. he doesn't want to be seen like this. he needs to find his happiness first. 

so he does just that. he ambles to the lanai. he fills his veins with ice. nose burning, pupils round and void, the white space tinged pink. he climbs - up, up, up. bodies move around him. 

somehow, he ends up beside the pool, feet in the water, watching glitter swirl around his toes. 

"glitter's everyone's color," he says with a tilt of his head. he can't help but overhear. the birds are singing and the crowd is rolling, but the girls in the pool have his attention now. they shimmer and he marvels at their beauty.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 4:18:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
The shots go down easily. For such a slip of a thing, Luka can hold her liquor incredibly well. Besides, these are mostly sugar— all flavor, little substance. She's not a hardcore drinker by any means, but Luka has mostly desensitized herself to the taste of raw vodka. Just girly things™!

But Luka blanches as soon as Andres sticks his foot in his mouth, and with every word after that. She can't believe he just insulted the party's host...to her face!

Actually, she can. It does seem like the kind of faux pas he would commit. "D-don't mind him," she says hurriedly, sticking up for him despite his blunders. "He didn't mean it! He was just joking!"

Luka casts Andres a pointed look and hopes he'll play along. She grabs another shot from the tray and downs it, once again wishing for something stronger. But just as she's about to find another tray to steal, Summer slips an arm around her shoulder and holds her in place.

"Yeah!" Luka pipes up, finding herself snuggled in rather comfortably against the other woman's side. She seems happy as a clam at high water- Summer is a real beauty, after all! "You have to try harder than that," she parrots. Sass doesn't slip easily from her tongue, but it sounds a little more natural when she's just repeating someone else's sentiment. "Besides, there's no purple shots here anyways!"

Ah...it seems his joke had gone completely over her head.
● rocket pool party
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 23:21:49 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres took pause as both girls seemed more or less disappointed with his attempt at a pickup line. OR well, they were hung up on the set up and not very interested in the punch line. Ok, he got it. Not every line was a hit. But Andres had more than enough time to find something that was. “Aww c’mon I thought it was cute~” he said, glossing over the fact that the hostess was now annoyed with him and calling him an idiot. He’d heard worst, honestly. He nodded along with his friend. “Of course, it was a joke! We’ve only seen a couple of rooms so far, but this party looks amazing~” he said. That was genuine. [break][break]

He held back a laugh as the two ganged up on him and then Luka, a little more ditzy than usual, dind’t quite understand his pickup line either. Like, at all. Ah, but he doesn’t let that opportunity slide, gently tilting her chin up to lock eyes with him. “We can make purple if you put your tongue in my mouth~” It’s not really funny or clever if he had to explain it, so he decided to let her off there before turning back to the hostess, his real target. [break][break]

He gestured for her hand, not watching to touch her if she didn’t want to. “Tough crowd, but I won’t bore you too long, querida.” He liked to think that at the very least, he was good for a laugh. A drunken, mistaken, ad idea kind of laugh. But a laugh all the same. He picked up another shot slorping it down and chewing on the jello. They’re nice and cold, and he wants to pound them before they get lukewarm and sticky. “You said you planned this party, yes, Miss….uh…” he trailed off not exactly knowing her name but carried on like normal. “It must have been so stressful for you. Why don’t you join us at the pool. Sit down, relax. In fact, your boobs look heavy enough. Shall I hold them for you?”

[break][break]

+ + [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 1:38:57 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The girl was quick to stand up for the man, and Summer had no idea why. She shot her a look, one that screamed "are you okay? Are you being held hostage by him?"

She snuck another shot too, tipping her head back in one fluid motion and swallowing quickly. She dropped the cup proudly on the floor. "Dear, I don't think-"

As she tried to explain what he was implying, Andres butted into the grab the poor girl's face to make a move on her.

How. Dare. He!

"Hey, hey, hey!" Summer pushed a hand against his chest, pushing him back off Luka. "No sticking tongues in this girl's mouth, sir. Keep your filthy mouth to yourself," she said, narrowing her red eyes at him as she tightened her arm around Luka protectively.

She drew her closer, almost hugging her against her torso.

"How do you now know the hostess's name? Summer Prescott. You should at least know who's party you're attending before you come to it." Leave it to Summer to speak her mind even more freely when she got tipsy. "It's unprofessional and a little embarrassing." She made a face.

Hmm, the pool did sound nice. She and Knox had dumped a ton of glitter into it. "I'll go if this lovely lady comes with me," she said, resting her cheek against Luka's hair while a hand came to pet it.

"No, you may not, sir. They are reserved."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 22:04:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"I should never trust you.” [break][break]

Emi laughed as Lulu sputtered and raked a hand through the water to splash Emi in the face. Emi hadn't expected it so she squeaked when the water hit her before she joined Lulu in the sputtering. It didn't stop her laughter though. "Glitter’s not really my color.” Lulu commented as Emi pushed wet hair out of her face once more. [break][break]

"Please, anything is your color. Your wardrobe consists of black, black, and more black." She said as she swam closer to Lulu. "But you look good in anything. Even glitter." It was true. Emi truly believed Lulu could pull anything off. Emi was about to pull another little prank on her friend but was interrupted by a stranger approaching. [break][break]

"Hey, this is great isn't it?" Emi had to resist the urge to flat out pout at her precious and hard won alone time with Lulu being ruined. But that wasn't how Emilia would handle the situation, it's how Sienna would've. "Yup.” Lulu replied curtly and Emi sighed softly before offering a small smile in greeting. [break][break]

"Yeah, I really like the idea behind all this. Plus its a good way to cool off." She said with a chuckle. "glitter's everyone's color," another voice chimed in. Bringing back memories of the previous conversation Lulu and Emi were having. Turning Emilia saw one of the hosts for the evening talking to the group. "That's just what I was telling her," Emi says with a knowing smile flashed at Lulu. [break][break]

Looking between the little crowd that was forming at the pool she decided to play along for now. Maybe later she'd get to have Lulu to herself for longer than two seconds. For now, it was her turn to be the social butterfly she was supposed to be. "I'm Emi and this is Lulu." she said as she pointed between them. [break][break]

"You must be Mr. Prescott, the one in change of this whole thing. Right?" she said with a smile. She'd done her homework before she got her so she at least would know some people here at this gathering. "Lovely party by the way." she said with a playful wink before turning her attention towards the last stranger. "Who might you be?"

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: @devlin + [break]
+ @/ the starlit pool[break]
+ xtra notes: Sorry for the long wait! ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 13:03:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
it wasn’t that lulu meant to be dreary looking on the daily, it was just that deciding on a color to wear was a decision she didn’t care to have to make that often. consistency suited her best, which meant ten black turtlenecks hanging all in a row in her submarine office’s broom closet.

sienna took over the social situation, and lulu floated backwards in glitter, watching with scarce the interaction with somewhat scarce interest.

when spoke up, her eyes turned on him, then, briefly.

“i beg to differ.”

he was unfamiliar, but when he was identified as the ‘one in charge’ of the party, the question as to why he looked so glum and alone crossed her mind—she just didn’t care enough to ask.

as she idled through the water, her eyes lazily shifted towards @devlin after sienna addressed him; the only one not yet named. he seemed to be missing, though. maybe he’d just turned around a moment?

@emi & @devlin &
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 21:29:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Oh— "

Her chin is tilted. Their eyes meet. Wide and innocent green meet a sharply mischievous blue. Luka swallows thickly but before she has the opportunity to stammer out something ridiculous and embarrassing, Summer comes to her rescue again.

Her hero! Her beautiful, lovely, sweet sweet angel. Alcohol has nothing to do with the praises her heart sings— in this moment, the other woman feels like the answer to all her prayers.

Luka melts into the embrace like she's made of Jell-o herself. Summer is comfortable and soft, just like she is. Curves press together like fresh peaches, soft and ripe. Forbidden fruit.

And Andres is left out. Solidly turned down; he can look, not touch. Luka almost feels bad for him, but feels compelled to play along with Summer instead. Besides, he really was too crude with both of them! She stares at him, still reveling in her position squished up against Summer, and agrees with a softly spoken, "Yeah!"

Slowly, and while maintaining eye contact, she sticks her tongue out at Andres.

And then she giggles and snuggles against Summer again, the picture of innocence. "Sure! I don't mind going if you want to! I'd love to see more of your party! You did such an amazing job with it!"
● rocket pool party
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 0:36:26 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Her reactions are a little more than what he’d expected but he’s not exactly put off. “Aww c’mon, I don’t think Luka would mind it, right?” he but as he tried to puppy dog eye his friend, the woman is most certainly taken by their beautiful hostess. As the woman held her close protectively and Luka didn’t even utter a word to defend him, he seemed to deflate a little, hurt by the rejection but not completely destroyed. Far from it really. [break][break]

“Ah, to be honest, I was invited by someone around here, and then I invited Luka. I didn’t get much of the details from the start.” He said letting out a small laugh. He wasn’t even sure how had gotten an invite but the stars had aligned and he just appreciated being included. Still, he didn’t have much in social capital, so he didn’t feel too embarrassed at not knowing who Summer was. If anything, he found it an opportunity to get to know her better anyway. He threw a glance at Luka, who was busy sticking her tongue at him like she’d wont. Well, technically, she had actually but still! She was rubbing it in! “Don’t worry, I’m sure The Lady will follow you wherever you want to now.” He said, still teasing despite having been very blatantly rejected. [break][break]

“Aww reserved?!” he asked visibly disappointed. Luka was so lucky right now! Still, he would follow along. Luka was, after all, his only connection here. He hadn’t seen Flynn at all, and the man hadn’t answered his texts either. “What else is there in this mansion anyway?”

[break][break]

+ + [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 3:20:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The offer to go to the pool was finalized in a few moments, and Summer was ready to take them away, the lead them off to the area where she and had dumped a literal butt-load of glitter into the water.

"You should still do some research. What if you were at a place were someone could kill you and leave you to rot away?" she said bluntly. Of course, anyone could do that, but Summer was off the clock. And it wasn't in her orders to do so.

So Andres was safe from her wrath.

For now.

"Anything you could think of is here. Food, dancers, entertainment, private rooms," Summer listed, all like nothing bothered her. Just skipped over the fact that there could be full on orgies going on, but that was part of the fun.

The full moon and the lights in the pool helped to illuminate the glitter in the pool. Summer smiled at Luka, taking her to the edge. "Did you bring a swimsuit, dear?"

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 4:01:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Summer's words ring truer than Luka or Andres realize. The two of them are surrounded by a nest of vipers and don't even know it. But for the night, at least, free flowing booze and the safety of anonymity are on their side. They're just two idiots looking to have a good time, just like everyone else.

Luka checks to make sure Andres is coming with them as Summer leaves them away, at least decent enough not to leave her friend stranded. They pass by another tray of shots on their way— they're glowing strangely and Luka has no idea what's in them, but downs them both. Whatever it is, it burns.

She hiccups and looks down into the pool, a swirling nebula of glittering stars. It's beautiful.

"No," Luka admits with a laugh, dipping her toe in to check the temperature. "I haven't. But like...it's fine, right? I mean, I can just sit on the edge! Or like..." Up close like this, she can tell that Summer is probably close to her size. "If you don't mind me borrowing something...oh, but I don't want to drag you away from your party!

Just push her in. Someone should definitely push her in.
● rocket pool party
MADE BY MIZO

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights