WRITE REPLY

ROCKET POOL PARTY [MEGA THREAD]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 12:46:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The world spins and pitches on its side as Knox looks at her with familiarity, and she swallows hard, her hands barely raising to touch his back as he hugs her.

Why didn't you find me? I was so lost. I was so scared. You left me. You left me. You fucking left me.

Her stomach curdles at the contact and her hands ball into fists, but she's promptly pulled away by Summer, who had invited her to the party.

Mostly, she hadn't even expected Knox to show up. Conflicting reliability with his obsession with partying.

Partying won.

"I -" She tries to speak, but her throat is gummed up. And then he's on his fucking phone, and her heart sinks when points it out. Fine.

Summer distracts her by dragging her off before she can respond to Knox, and for once, she's grateful that the older Prescott exists. She gives a haphazard glance over her shoulder, before returning her attention to the older Prescott.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 13:54:32 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His attention to her is overwhelming, intoxicating, and it takes all of her self-control to look away, to maintain control over her thoughts, her actions, to the hunger thrumming beneath her skin.[break][break]

"It would have been boring."[break][break]

Emma's delivery is flat but coy, betraying her humor. He continues to pull her along with him, only for them to be stopped short by a young man and the mention of 'Twisted Teas'. Naturally, King's attention is drawn away by the mention of alcohol. It does surprise her that he shifts to hold her hand in some fashion and continue to guide her along. He holds fast, unwilling to let her slip away.[break][break]

The kiss he'd pressed to her cheek lingers even after his focus has moved on. His barking laugh and familiarity with the other man doesn't disappoint, it only leaves her mildly chuffed. For a man who spent his life running and keeping people at arm's length, he was awful friendly.

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged &

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/2PWJFjW/emma-party.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 14:30:54 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
if anyone could have found eden, of course it would have been summer. her connections stretch to the moon and back; she has a habit of finding people who don't want to be found. 

he could have asked her. he could have gone to her and begged her and pleaded her help to find his friend. and she would have, eventually, but something kept him away. and it's that something that flashes in eden's eyes before she's whisked away from him.

this reminder of disappointment. it's the look his father gives him. it's the look summer gives him. it's the look every fucking person who thinks they know him gives him when he's too far over the edge. and he can't take it

but his swelling heart gets the better of him and he abandons his post at the welcoming gates, waving over some attendants in the process. he dips his fingers in glittery body paint and hesitates by the two girls, watching as summer surveys her 'weaponry.'

"may i?" he asks eden, raising a glitzed hand.

/ / 

• follows summer & eden into area 51
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 14:51:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He's near again, despite her reluctance to talk to him, and she looks at his glittered up hand, before nodding, offering her arm to him. She doesn't speak, her eyes scanning his face, before lowering to her skin.

The flesh is pale and drawn over bone, thin and translucent - recovering. Some bruises still poke through; reminders. August spent twenty minutes on each one, icing and massaging the skin so that it wouldn't be so sore.

Her heart warms at the thought, unable to look Knox in the eyes. Part of her feels almost... guilty. Even though she knows she shouldn't; he's the one who ran, she just hid. He could have found her.

Anya and August did instead.

She scans the party and swallows, her throat contracting enough that it shows through her neck. She's not the same Eden, fragments of herself poking through all over, but not complete. She was working on it. "You're the hosts, you should be paying attention to your guests." She comments to the siblings, brows furrowing.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:01:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Oh, she's pleased when Eden doesn't seem to hesitate following after her. There was a rift between her and Knox, something Summer was going to note and use to her advantage if she saw the need to. She watched as Knox followed them like an abandoned puppy, desperate for attention from Eden, and Eden stood by her side.

She made a pleased noise and indicated to the swath of items on the table.

"I think this would match your outfit and hair really well. It'll make you pop. A shining star in this dull area," she said, not bothering to ask as she began to decorate Eden as she saw fit.

A crossed look appeared on her face as Knox began to add his own touches. "Weren't you expecting someone? You couldn't pull your eyes away from your phone earlier," she pointed out, though her voice hid any annoyance. It was more of a prompt, to remind him that Summer brought Eden here.

Knox didn't even know that she was coming in the first place.

Looking back at her, she waved her hand. "Please. I wasn't supposed to be greeting people. Besides, I am the one who invited you here. Won't you allow me to at least spend a little bit of time showing you around the place? I spent so much time getting it ready."

Summer added her last touches with a nod. "Perfect. I love it. You look stunning."

&
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 18:54:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
If not for Emi, she might not have attended. However, after thorough pre-partying, it actually wasn’t that difficult to get her out and about. While her friend still knew very little of what had happened to her during her time in Hoenn, she would have surely noticed a slight shift in demeanor over the recent weeks since the takeover.

She was… not quite as paranoid as usual, for some reason. Emi, or Sienna, as Lulu knew her, would see warped glimpses of the woman she’d known in Kanto. The same grin that had been gone for so long, finally back, but somehow much darker.

No one would catch her bedazzled, but the bikini she’d been fitted with via clutch friendship matched that which adorned the body next to her nicely—not in a twinsies sort of way, but complementary, and making it clear they had come to together.

Fingers slipped around the glass set beside them, and she stared into the swirling, galactic concoction.

“Tequila is what I want…” she answered, regretful for not having brought along a flask. The pool sounded nice too, though. The only thing was: “There’s so much glitter in it.”

@emi
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:30:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

“Tequila is what I want…” came her best friend's quick witted reply. [break][break]

The smirk never left the pink haired woman's lips though. "That can be arranged," she replied smoothly. "A little birdie told me, there's something to look forward to in the speakeasy on the first floor." She said as she leaned her chin against hand as her lavender irises slowly trailed the length of her friend's body. [break][break]

She looked good, they had somewhat of a vibe going on between the two of them. Both suited in something that matched their tastes but still complimented the other quite nicely. Emilia lived for that sort of thing and she was so glad Lulu put up with her nonsense. But above all that, she seemed to be doing better, and that's what Emi really cared about. [break][break]

Emi had been gone for years. She wished it wasn't so, but it was the truth. There was clearly stuff that went on that she had no idea about but she couldn't bring herself to ask. After reuniting after so long she didn't want to cause Lulu any unnecessary stress. If anything, she felt it was her job to offer a distraction. Clearly, she's been through enough, and Arceus knows she probably doesn't take care of herself. [break][break]

So, while she was able to, she'd do her best to support Lulu and make sure she's taken care of. That was what was most important to her right now. "We can head there if you want." she continued, a coy grin flashing across her features, "As long as you let me get you a little wet." She teased as she winked at her and laughed. [break][break]

“There’s so much glitter in it.” Lulu commented and Emi turned to look over at it. [break][break]

"True, but that's part of the charm I suppose." she said with a light shrug. "It'll be pain having glitter everywhere but, it's a party. Besides it'll probably make for a great photo op." Emi says as she flashes Lulu a bright grin. The night was young, and just getting started. There were tons of things to do here and she planned on visiting each one.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: --[break]
+ @/ the starlit pool[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 21:40:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
KING SHIT...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"it would've been borin', huh?"
[break][break]
king snickers, but leans in, his lips barely a an inch from her ear. he whispers just low enough for her to hear.
[break][break]
"ye do look damn good tonight. i'm not sure i can wait—"
[break][break]
he gives the woman's ear a small nip, his hot breathe following.
[break][break]
"—somethin' tells me ye can't, either."[break][break]
he didn't much care how the others would view him, so openly flirting with the woman. not. one. bit.

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/p3YFDX2/king.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 22:13:37 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The two pulled Eden away altogether. The way they slowly peeled off and ran away with her was like a plane taking flight. He snickered at that, and then turned back to the couple that he knew slightly better. It'd been ages since he'd last seen Emma, but he seemed to bump into King with every odd step.

He glanced aside, and thought for a minute. King just went for it, didn't care who was watching. People could call him what they wanted, but they couldn't call him a coward. Giona looked down. His ill-advised bear cub looked up at him, showing a paw covered in glitter. The light caught it just well enough to shine.

"--Either way, it was nice to see you two."

He said, slowly trying to scoop up Pancham's paw and entice him to walk with him. In his attempt to escape the Prescotts, he'd become a third wheel. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He slowly started to make his way towards the stairwell, on the opposite side of the room.

The space-themed interlopers ranged from serious alien and astronaut cosplay to mere body paint. Giona scrambled up the stairs. Though each room produced some ambient noise, the one that stood out was the quietest of them all. A 'cooldown room' of sorts, with fog and a night sky display. A tattooed young man was in there, nursing a phone. Though immediately the shape in the fog had little bear get worked up, Giona scooped him up into his arms.

The night sky reminded him of his conversation with Alice. Furthermore, it was easier to see the outline of a person than to see them, so in this instance he squinted. Could this have been the same Sam he tried to dodge at the beach? It would've been rude to stare, and rude to ask. He reached out, pointing to a star in the display, followed by the little bear pointing a paw at it. Nonetheless, he had to say something to not make it weird.

"...Hey."
Giona slowly peels off from either group and heads upstairs.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 18:17:42 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
summer wedges herself between them - quite literally - and knox is stuck thinking it's just like when they were toddlers, fighting over some new and shiny toy because gods forbid they were ever asked to share. (not that his father ever had the housekeepers buy more than one type of toy. it was all for summer, even then.)

he snorts and waves his phone in front of her. "it's 2021, red. everyone's on their phones." a weak excuse, but at least it's something. 

and how does she know that? i didn't tell her about sam. fuck, did she read my messages again? 

he's changed his password a million and one times and somehow she figures out his new one with ease. call him predictable. 

"you do look stunning," he says, pink hand shoved into a hand towel as he wipes what he can off. he admires summer's handiwork - and it really is beautiful - and then looks past her at eden. 

"i'll go if eden wants me to go."

/ / 

• chatting in area 51 with summer & eden
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 3:43:47 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
the texts he's sending to are entertaining to say the least. what he's getting back is even better. he decides to steel himself for the real world, when the real world finds him first. he glances up from his phone and looks over. he can't see past the light of his phone, so he tucks it away.

then he sees ginoa and gives a polite smile.

"it's nice to see you again. i'm relieved you didn't die of heat stroke."

he's half joking...kinda.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 15:48:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Parties should be fun, right? There was cause for celebration, between the overtaking of Sootopolis and himself becoming a Rocket Beast but he couldn’t get his mind off the troubles that plagued him. “Uh, thanks.” An eyebrow raised as the bartender placed a rather sickening looking drink before him, swirling with color and edible glitter. At least it had alcohol, that was what really mattered.

Rowan cursed his new duties, especially being that he was forced to be present at Rocket gatherings such as this, but perhaps enough of this strange drink would introduce him to some levity. He’d post up in the Speakeasy, dressed in what barely could be called pool party attire between his board shorts and button-up shirt featuring a number of Toucannon. He’d worn it during the tournament festival and it was about the most festive outfit he’d owned, might as well get some more use out of it.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 17:01:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moonfall"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","tags"]rocket pool party

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
Though normally not the type to engage in parties, Jayden knows where he's needed — at least, in relation to Rocket. There are more of these types of social events than he'd like to admit, and he was immediately brought back to Walsh's "surprise" birthday party several months ago. It feels a little like that, maybe a little different, since civilians were allowed to come to this one.

[break][break] The newly-named Rocket beast finds himself walking through the grounds, an empty glass in his hands, as he walks towards the Speakeasy to fill up his drink. He passes by in the meantime, unknowingly, as he speaks to the bartender. "Another, please."

[break][break] It's only after that he notices the fellow Beast, blinking with surprise. "Ah." He too wears swimshorts, but rather than a Toucannon-filled shirt, a zip-up hoodie hangs unzipped on his body.

[break][break] His eyes are drawn to the colorful birds. "... Nice shirt."

[break][break] Awkward. But that's par for the course, when it comes to Jayden.

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[newclass=".moonfall"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#272626; min-height:500px; padding-bottom:1px; border-bottom:20px solid #5e4074;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall"]--accent:#8146ad; --speech:#a666d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px poppins; font-weight:600[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3dXp0Zx/image.png); height:300px; background-size:130%; background-position:30% 20%; background-color:#5e4074; background-blend-mode:lighten; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top .lyric"]height:100px; width:100%; word-wrap: break-word; bottom:0px; position:absolute; background:rgba(94,64,119, 0.3)[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main"]background:rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin:20px; border:1px solid #232323; padding:30px; color:#ccc; border-radius:10px; font:11px 'roboto'; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main .icon"]height:100px; width:100px; float:left; margin:5px 15px 5px 5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags"]text-align:center; background:#8146ad; padding:4px 0px; font:italic 11px poppins; font-weight:700; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn"]text-align:center; padding-top:10px; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img"]border:5px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.8); border-top:5px solid transparent; border-bottom:5px solid transparent; padding:0px 20px 20px; border-radius:100px; transition:0.6s all; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall:hover .pkmn img"]border:5px solid #a666d4; border-top:5px solid transparent; border-bottom:5px solid transparent; padding:0px 30px 20px; transition:0.6s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .oocnotes"]margin-left:20px; border-left:30px solid #5e4074; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .textbox"]min-height:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; } .moonfall .line { border-bottom:1px solid #8f62b0; margin:0px 20px 0px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

bunny

Kir
he/him
twenty-one
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bunny
Alesei K Romanov
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 3:17:22 GMT
Alesei K Romanov Avatar
P-P-P-PARTY!!!!!

If there is a party, there must be a load of cakes or cookies there and it will be free!!! When Alesei read the invitiation, he has been very hyped since. Ignoring the clothing that he is wearing - A simple white shirt with black baggy jacket and black jeans - he arrives at the place. His head turns left to right trying to find the location of the food, ignoring the people around despite his strong desire of attention. At this moment, snack takes the priority over the attention.

Alesei rush to the devourer feast where various foods is arranged everywhere. He rush to the place where he saw various fruits and takes it and deep to the cheese fondue and bite it and let it rest on his mouth. He stuffed his mouth with various fruits coated with cheese sauce to his mouth as much as possible, making a lot of skewers resting on his mouth. 

Ignoring the fact that his mouth is stuffed, he flails around trying to ask everyone nearby in the most jumbled voice due to the fruits, "Wev de ais cwim" Alesei attempting to talk but failed miserably yet he keep repeating that word to anyone that is there. 

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 13:17:28 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

For a moment, Andrew looked down at the drink. Before he could ask the bartender what it was, they would walk off to give someone else a drink. He looked down at it for a moment, wondering if it was a good idea to drink it. Finally, he just gave in, and took a sip. Said sip quickly turned into him downing the drink in one go. Surprisingly, it was pretty good.

"Yo, barkeep, another one!", Andrew called out.

He then notices the two younger men in more appropriate pool party attire. Well, one was wearing a button-up shirt that looked the part. The other was wearing a hoodie, for some reason.

"You two not dressing up for that Area 51 shit? Maybe you had the right idea. This costume is hot as fuck.", Andrew interjected as he walked up to them, cup in hand. It was then that the man let out his infamous Seel-like laugh.

"Wait a minute, aren't you two the ones that got promoted to Beasts?", he'd quickly inquire, rhetorically of course. "Shouldn't you fuckers be the life of the party, instead of sulking back here?", he'd ask, once again letting out his infamous laugh.

tags:
notes: Andrew spots them, and attempts to talk to them

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights