WRITE REPLY

ROCKET POOL PARTY [MEGA THREAD]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 17:56:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With the room swimming around her vision, Eden listens to the two siblings talk to one another - fight with one another - about who she should be spending time with. Up until she arrived, Knox had made no effort to find her, let alone spend time with her.

Summer was just as bad.

"I think this was a mistake. Coming, I mean." She pulls out her phone and checks her messages. August is checking in - hourly, he had told her - and like clockwork, he was messaging her to make sure she was okay.

She texts him back quickly.

I think this was a mistake, I think I want to come home.

Back to where it was safe, and she wasn't worried about being out in a house full of rocket operatives after knocking her father out of the ring.

She glances up at Knox and Summer and takes a deep breath. "I need some air." Already.

Without agreeing with either of them, she makes a break for the front door.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 19:55:45 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

12:30 AM // SUN & MOON

a dancing orbit

the night has just begun and yet the sun demands a reckoning. fire spinners emerge like dark shadows across the courtyard, poi and staffs at their hips. they come together and a few minutes pass before embers crack in their circle. and then at once, their once quiet tools come to life with hungry flames. they begin their dance, spinning and performing for the partygoers.

off to the side, by a makeshift fire, wait several attendants, waiting to teach rudimentary skills to command the flame as they do. and they look slightly off-put by this task, but nevertheless...

silk falls from the heavens above, pooling to the floor. aerialists, clad in stark white leotards, glittering like stars themselves, take to the air. they glide about the room like ghosts. the fog that rolls across the floor stirs, swirling like miniature tornados in their wake.

several of these ribbons waver without professionals; instead, a a few attendants wait patiently to provide instruction.

feel free to simply watch & use these prompts as muse or have your characters attempt to join the fray!

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 21:58:39 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Nice hoodie.” Rowan replied with a small grin, glancing at his fellow Beast from the corner of his eye. “Hey, Jayden.” There was comfort in knowing that another in a similar situation was here, someone to commiserate alongside. “Didn’t think I'd be seeing you here.” Then again, he didn’t particularly see himself at this ostentatious party either. “Not that I'm complaining.”

Rowan signaled to the bartender to have Jayden’s drink placed on his tab. “There are some weird people here.” Almost as though on cue, appeared behind the two of them. “What do you mean, I’m an alien. See?” Rowan prepared for this to be questioned, picking up the alien antennae headband from the bartop and placing it on his head. “Woo.” He said in a deadpan tone, obviously not the life of this party.

“We are two of the newest promotions, yes.” Rowan wished that the grunt had some tact considering that there were civilians at this party, but the sheer volume of those in attendance was working to his advantage. “With great power comes great responsibility, as they say.” That and he was more of a drinking in a small group sort of person, parties weren’t his forte.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 6:35:27 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He hadn’t exactly known what to expect when had mentioned a pool party instead of drinks. Company pool party wasn’t exactly a common phrase and start time at 11 pm is even rarer. But, despite his friend’s tone, the place was definitely going off. He hadn’t been to a mansion house party, at least not one this large. This was a different kind of high class to whatever he may have seen in his youth. The sheer opulence of it all is enough to make him relieved he didn’t actually BYOB. Andres didn’t even realize there was a theme to it, more so here for the hot girls in bathing suit and shirtless men not…space alien cosplay. But he improvises putting on glitter and glow in the dark handprints on his chest and streaks on his cheeks. [break][break]

Almost instantly as they’re cruising through, taking in the sights he’s quick to spot a water carrying an assortment of colorful, translucent concoctions in small star shaped shot glasses. He’s quick to flag them down before stealing the whole tray of berry flavored jello shots for himself. “Luka! You’re not a lightweight right? You’ve gotta try these.” He said as he put an arm around her shoulders and showed off the tray. Its not long before he’s already sucking down one of his own. [break][break]

They were kind of a pain in the ass to make so it’s been a while, but the blonde is nevertheless eager to share the joy. “Hey horndogs! I probably shouldn’t offer, but help me and my friend clear these~” he said waving over at a couple??? Nearby and nodding over his stolen tray of drinks. “Better get ready to avert your eyes if it gets even hotter and heavier, Rosita.” The warning was slightly genuine, knowing how easily flustered the poor woman was. Or maybe, he joked around with her too much. “What kind of company has this much money to rent a mic mansion, haha.” He asked aloud as he dolled out the shots to those who were willing to take them before sucking down a second.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:28:32 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer resisted the urge to literally smack 's phone across the room. How dare he wave that stupid thing in her face and talk to her like she had no idea what she was talking about! She was getting closer and closer to yanking him by his shirt and throwing him in the pool. Drowning in glitter didn't seem like a terrible way to go for him.

She was about to do it, her hands starting to lift up to grab at her brother, when spoke up. She blinked, surprised as she took off away from the two Prescott siblings.

"Great. Look what you did," she chided her brother, not taking any blame for herself. Of course, she wasn't going to chase after Eden if she didn't want to be followed. It certainly didn't seem like she wanted to.

So, with a small huff and waving her middle finger in Knox's face, Summer left her brother to go to the SPEAKEASY for a drink. She really needed one after that. She chugged a drink that was particularly strong, already easing into an intoxicated state since she had a few pre-party shots.

Summer set off, wandering through the party until she ran into a guy handing out shots to whoever would take it. "Don't mind if I do," she said, taking one from Andres and shooting it back quickly.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 20:22:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint wasn’t one for pools, mainly due to his inability to swim, but he just couldn’t- wouldn’t be able to stand the absolute feeling of FOMO that would come from not attending. So, he’d dressed semi appropriately, donning holographic swim trunks he intended on keeping dry the entire evening. Maybe he’d dip his feet in, but otherwise….he didn’t have any floaties so he wasn’t about to risk drowning. Gods forbid, someone had to give him mouth to mouth… His hair was pulled into a short ponytail, and he’d gone through the trouble of adding glittered gel to his roots. On one of his cheeks he’d bothered applying a little start stamp on top of his concealer, but that had ben the extent of it. After all, it was a pool party, not a gala. And he looked cute enough. [break][break]

He kinda wished he had a pocket map for all the room they were allowed in, though he made do with following the stream of people. It was almost too much to look at, but without anyone to stop him, Mint was free to zip through at his leisure. He took a long loop, glancing over the pretty ( but potentially deadly ) glitter pool. Ugh, if only he could swim, he would take photos in it. Maybe later, he’d convince a waitress to help him. Moving on the food room or ‘Devourer’s Feast’ is aesthetically pleasing as it is delicious. An assortment of foods are at the ready for his taking, and if that’s not enough dozens of workers are there to offer him something different. Mint’s quick to grab a couple of marshmallows dipped in colorful white chocolate before moving through towards a just as busy bar section. [break][break]

The cocktails are quite pretty, but he can smell the alcohol content in some of them. As the bartender is offering him a rather pretty looking green concoction in a tall flute, his eyes wandered to someone familiar looking. It took a moment, reacting first at the familiarity before blurting out something else. “Mischa?! What’re you doing here??” he shouted over the noise, staring down a person he exclusively recognized as that overly helpful ranch person. There’s another pause as he realized the guy was currently holding conversation with two other people. He wasn’t sure if they were all Rocket. [break][break]

“Sorry for interrupting, haha~ I just got caught off guard.” He said waving at the other two and flashing a friendly grin. Not one to run away from possible new friends, he began to introduce himself. “I’m Mint! I just got here, and I’m still looking around, but it’s all really cool right? Leagues better than the weird picnic we had.” Sure, it wasn’t what he expected when he thought work-party but he wasn’t complaining. “I wonder if they’ll let us take some of the catering home. Looks too good to throw away.” He added with another laugh. He was joking of course. He wasn’t.[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 21:07:28 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
Luka had never thought she'd feel underdressed at a pool party until now. But when Andres had invited her out for the evening, this certainly wasn't what she had had in mind. It was hard not to gape at the opulence around them, a party far more extravagant than what she had expected from Andres' simple text. Though she was glad to be here with a friend it was hard not to feel as though she was out of place at a party like this- a nagging voice at the back of her head told her that she didn't quite belong.

Nor was she perfectly dressed. Unaware of the party's theme, she had taken Andres' cue in improvising to try and skirt by. Glitter highlighted her collarbones and dusted her cheeks, adding a sparkle to the constellations of freckles sprinkled across her nose. It twinkled in her hair as well, turning her rosé curls into a waterfall of pink champagne.

As they made their way through the mansion, Luka stuck to Andres' side like a barnacle. Knowing her luck, if left to her own devices she'd end up knocking over a bust or smashing an expensive vase, leaving her thousands of dollars in debt that she'd have to pay off by working for the owner's host club for years-

Ah...she'd been reading too much shoujo manga again. Luka blinked as Andres slung an arm around her shoulder, eyes flickering down to the tray of shots he'd managed to swipe. A smile, softly mischievous, spread across raspberry tinted lips. "Not quite," she said with a soft laugh- her own private joke. "And I'll, um...gosh, I'll keep that in mind."

He was right. She really was too easily flustered. Luka quickly grabbed a shot and swallowed it down; if Andres was going to keep acting like, well, like Andres, then she'd certainly need it. She had already selected her second glass when the pair was joined by another, likely drawn in by the loud promise of more drinks. The woman was gorgeous, and Luka fumbled awkwardly with her shot glass before she knocked it back- it tasted more like sugar than alcohol, and she was quite certain she'd need to get through a lot of them to take the edge off.

● rocket pool party
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 21:10:59 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The display above was all the more exciting because it was slightly out of reach. Pancham immediately looked to Giona and raised his little hands. A sign that any parent would recognize as a child wanting to be carried. Giona obliged, and hefted the bear cub into his arms so he could get a closer look.

Not even the fog machine could completely obscure the performers soaring overhead. In fact, their long shadows dancing as they did made for quite the show, completely capturing the attention of the little bear. It was like Cirque du Soleil by way of Plato's Cave.

"...Thanks. It means a lot to hear you say that, even after how rude I was."

The people above them danced under the stars, as the two silhouettes talked to eachother.

Giona turned his head down, and paused for a second. His eyes darted off, but even his body language made it clear he was trying to put two and two together.

"You were there at Mount Chimney, right? There were about twenty of us, and we all went our separate ways."
Giona addresses Sam.
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 23:49:46 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Perfecto, enjoy! You can barely notice the alcohol in the jello.” The blonde replied, before snatching up another shot, this time a blue star shot glass, and suck out the shot. It stung the back of his throat but for the most part, blue raspberry flooded his taste buds and made him forget all about how much pain he was going to cause his liver tonight. The advertisement of jello shots seemed to have enticed more people to gather which was perfect for him. Easier for him. [break][break]

As another woman approached, the trainer grinned letting her take what she wanted. “But of course, Señorita.” He said, gesturing at what had looked to be a red jello shot. “Great party so far?” he asked Summer, oblivious to the fact that she was actually the hostess. “We just got here but it’s already pretty lively, but kind of boring.” He said almost dramatically deflated with his plate of jello shots. Its more comical than sympathetic. [break][break]

He doesn’t give the ladies time to respond however and perked up immediately. “Say Bonita, we’ve already had the blue shots, and since you grabbed the red, wanna find out what purple tastes like?” Andres asked a little too proud of that one. But that was just his stomach digesting the very first alcohol drowned jello.

[break][break]

+ + [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 15:54:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The promise of tequila—the drink of choice for many a Hoennian apparently—was a welcome one. What else lied within the speakeasy at such an event was anyone’s guess.

Amber eyes watched her friend’s roam, and a warmth rose into Lulu’s ears. She felt it climb, and flush her face. Wait. What?

Oh. The pool.

She wasn’t used to the woman’s antics anymore. It had been so long, and she’d shaped into a colder individual. Despite this, she continued to try for Sienna, to open up and allow her to retrieve whatever part of Fi might’ve still been there.

Leaving the sparkling drink behind, Lulu rose in her jewels and adornments and held a hand out for her friend to take.

“Come on, then.”

Time for a dip.

@emi
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 0:49:26 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
the display had sam a bit jarred. he didn't realize there would be a show, but he's properly distracted from his phone and pockets it. ginoa distracts him even more, and he listens to the question asked. one that is answered easily enough.

"i was, yes. i helped teleport a few by 'foot' up the mountain. it was easier said than done, as a whole...can't say i want to experience anything like that on purpose ever again."

which sounded so anti-hero it was hysterical. typically sam was fine with acting for the good of the region and all that, but the encounter with groudon had left him socially and physically exhausted to the point of wanting to curl into a coffin and have a pokémon bury him.

though he did have an interesting time with , and a delightful first date.... hm.

but those would have happened without groudon. would they have turned out the same, or better, given the groudon situation not happening?

he contemplated while the dancers above them displayed beautiful twists and flowing movements.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 21:59:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Emilia waited expectantly for Lulu's reply. She studied her face and the slight flush to her cheeks that made her smile sweeter. Emi was very pleased that her little joke had it's desired effect. She didn't want to push Lulu too much but she also wanted her to feel something familiar with her at least, and this is how she used to carry on with her in the past. [break][break]

Excited violet hues watched as Rocket's head scientist rose to her feet. She was like an excited puppy waiting for permission to get ready for a walk. “Come on, then.” Lulu said as she held a hand out to her. "Yay!" Emi cheered as she quickly knocked back what was in her glass and took hold of her hand. [break][break]

Jumping to her feet she closed the distance between them and embraced her happily. Her smile was bright but devious at the same time as she quickly led Lulu to the pools edge. "Do you trust me?" she giggled as she got close. She didn't give Lulu the option to answer as she twirled gracefully on the balls of her feet and pulled Lulu closer to her as she herself backwards into the pool. [break][break]

With a knowing wink she fell back into the waters with a big splash, taking Lulu with her. She might get in trouble for this but she was willing to risk it to make sure this night was a fun one. When she rose out of the water she flicked her hair out of her face with her hands in a way she'd seen numerous models do before her. [break][break]

Emi giggled as she glanced around her, sparkles were scattered all over her body and she sure her hair was full of them too. Looking back at Lulu she laughed. "See, we look cuter already!"

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: --[break]
+ @/ the starlit pool[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 16:59:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Devlin wore a beautiful Galaxy Hoodie Dress and matching tights. She had heard the Pool Part was space themed and she wanted to look her best. She was running a little late when she showed up but you know the saying better late than never. She walked into the house and waved to a few people she recognized and stopped to chat from time to time. But slowly she made her way out to the pool. It was so amazing and everyone seemed to be having a blast. She quickly darted into a changing room and changed into her space themed swimsuit and folded her outfit and placed it in her bag under her towel than made her way back out. She set her bag on a lounge chair than ran over to the pool it was beautiful all filled with glitter. She couldn't hold back any longer and leaped in making a large splash. Coming back up she opened her eyes and saw hundreds of pieces of glitter sticking to her skin making her laugh. She looked like she belonged in space herself now. She looked around to see if there was anyone around to chat with or play pool games with. So far she only saw two others in the pool and quickly swam over to them. "Hey, this is great isn't it?"

@emi
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 2:46:51 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
After the jello shot was downed in a swift gulp, Summer sighed, letting the alcohol she had consumed before and during the party buzz in her body. This would only add to it. She barely registered that Andres was talking to her about the party.

"Are you saying my party sucks?" she asked, raising one of her brows at him. "I worked so hard on this, and you're telling me it's boring?"

And then his next set of sentences followed after it. She was really behind on replying to him.

Summer made a face, both of her eyebrows raised in a disgusted look. "Really? That's how you're going to hit on me?" Summer looked at Luka, pointing at him. "Is he an idiot?"

She said, taking another jello shot and downing it in a swift gulp. Discarding that cup, she rested her arm around Luka. "You have to try harder than that, mister."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 0:01:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Do you trust me?

No.

”Not sure.”

Emi was different than Sienna, just like Lulu was different than Fiona. Well… probably not just like it. If anything, Lulu figured they’d grown apart by more than just passed time.

It wasn’t the personality that struck her as changed. The looks, and… what else, really? Maybe it was just that Lulu herself had been altered so drastically that it had warped the very perception of her surroundings, and the people within them.

Dead or not, they were all ghosts—and so was she. They would disappear, and even as one dragged her down into the water again, she couldn’t truly feel it.

Joy. It had been so short-lasting.

Their jewels glittered in rich, colorful reflections under the glow of the party, and she saw everyone else like in her old, fading dreams—all faceless, except for her.

Emi was beautiful, she noted, as she rose, and flaunted like a mermaid from the water.

Cute. Even in those days, she’d never quite felt that. But then, and now, she’d allowed this person to forcefully twirl her around until the sun came up, time and time again. A friend, when she’d never truly had one before.

It had always been uncomfortable, and she’d appreciated every second of it.

”I should never trust you.”

She sputtered and ran a hand through the water to splash at her.

”Glitter’s not really my color.”

But she shook her head and grinned anyways, because the water was kind of nice.

And then, a face in the faceless crowd spoke up—that of @devlin .

Lulu turned. Chock full of social skills, this one. That responsibility was all on Emi, maybe.

”Yup.”

@emi
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights