slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 3:07:09 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Of course there's late.

There’s also casually late.

And there's even fashionably late.

But there exist another standard, one that could be achieved by none other than one man. This lateness has been rightfully monikered: Kim Cole late.

A gremlin, or one more commonly known as Hoopa, floats through the crowd. It was impossible for it to be more ill-dressed for the occasion- the pokemon rocking an ensemble tailor made for it: blue denim jeans, a light blue turtleneck, a full black windbreaker, and sunglasses to complete its look.

As it approaches its destination- the musicians playing their instruments- the Hoopa puts a finger to its mouth, shushing them up before shooing them out of the way, a sound system being hooped into place where they had previously sat.

The silence that overtakes the hall is quickly uprooted by the intro of a song that began to play, the Hoopa shuffling onto the floor and beginning to dance its cares away.

As the music continues, the hall doors burst open, the councilman waltzing in with a swagger, his hand holding onto ’s and pulling her along with him- their strides in rhythm with the music currently playing.

His outfit was a little more appropriate than the Hoopa’s, though not by much- just as the Hoopa, he too finished his ensemble with shades: black framed Ray-Ban’s- not the heart ones.

With the both of them finally reaching the Hoopa, Kim and the pokemon both pull down their shades, eyeing one another before pushing their shades up in unison.

The rhythm consumed them both, each lost in their own dance as they took control of the floor.

Amidst his dancing, Kim falls back to , leaning in with a whisper as he swung his jacket overhead, flashes of the inside showing as it swayed about.

This isn’t too much attention right? We can press the replay button right now if you want- call this bit off and head back to our room.

Whatever her call was, the Hoopa would not follow suit, its will to party stronger than the bond with its proxy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm too lazy to tag everyone so y'all are just gonna have to settle with @everyone 

ღ this is my world, y'all are just living in it ღ

ღ also the outfits are verbatim, kim is wearing the mesh shirt. boots, and bralette as well.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 3:12:03 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Lyssa knots a gentle smile, nodding as a confirmation that she hears her answer. Truth to be told, Waltz is not her favorite - The only dance style that reminds her of the dark past she wants to forget; The memory of when she was still live like a caged bird. However, just because it reminds her of that - She can't magically forget about it or keep running away from it, the dance itself bears no sin and Lyssa doesn't want to live her life with constant fear. "Ah, I wouldn't know. I was from Alola myself" Lyssa says, starting to take the role of the gentleman and offer her hand as she pulls @giselle to close proximity.

With her lead, she starts to sway gracefully incorporating the necessary steps for the waltz to dominate the dance floor and hoping to become the spotlight of the day. As a dancer, the desires to be on the spotlight burn brightly within her - The only thing that hold her instinct back to get wild since earlier is that she wishes to be on the spotlight with a 'normal' reason in this kind of party, which is a slow dance. Hopefully, the mastery of her dance can be conveyed by the onlookers.

NOTES: Dancing with @giselle, moving around to as many places as possible while dancing.

@someone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 3:22:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

giselle knew very well how it went when you lived in a cage. after all that's how she had lived until she ran away from home. but she refused to let those memories remove the joy of one of her favorite dances. "in galar they line up all of the young ladies at parties like this, parading them in front of eligible bachelors in hopes that their parents will try and make a match." she giggled a little bit, realizing how silly it all was now that she was free from it. she let herself be led around the floor, her dress sweeping gracefully as the pair moved.

"how long have you been in hoenn? and what sort of thing are you doing here?" giselle loved hearing the reasons why people moved into the region. so many of them were running away from problems back home and she was included. "a dark and dangerous past i presume?" but there was a smile on her face, indicating that it was just in jest.

- dancing and conversing with

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 3:33:10 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Giselle's skill in dancing is not worse than Lyssa and she is thankful for that - She doesn't have any chance to point out some mistake since she has done it flawlessly so all it's left is to enjoy the dance. "Oh, not that different with the party that held in Alola, I supposed. I guess that kind of party is similar to each region" Lyssa muses while she is still dancing with Giselle.

"Hmm not too long, I think it is almost been a year since I arrive at Hoenn. Right now, I am traveling around and do some street performances - Either dance or acrobat alongside my pokemon. Perhaps take some gym or two to spread my name around. How about you?" Lyssa answer the question regarding what she is doing in this region. "Heh, it is nothing like that. I just want a change of pace from my old life" Lyssa chuckles dismissing the jest that is thrown by @giselle. She doesn't need to answer that truthfully, if there is no sincerity into it, she is not that kind enough to share her past with a stranger after all.

NOTES: Still dancing and conversing with @giselle

@someone

close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 4:25:43 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
D
resses, hair style, colour of shoe? Who needs to think about all of that? When it's a formal party, all you really need is to look smart! Besides... wearing a combat dress here of all places might just give her identity away! When you want to blend in with the crowd, you wear a simple suit and try to away from the centre of the party. Gloves slide over the scabbard of her Honedge, the ghostly sword merely humming as boredom sets in.

But perhaps, boredom is good. When she's bored, that means that evil isn't rearing its ugly head. That also means that she can probably spend her time exploring this observatory instead of worrying about how to kick someone's ass and get away without exposing herself. Nonetheless, watchful eyes scour the floor, looking for anything that might hold her attention for longer than a minute.

And she finds something within seconds of trying.

"Cute dress but probably not as cute as you!" Sidling over to the lone lady, she can't help but offer her a friendly grin. "I'm Yrsa, Yrsa Ástasdóttir! And this here is Zeta!" The Honedge's ribbon waves slightly to indicate he's listening, but other than that, he seems content to remain hanging by her waist. "You are?"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉ @leeja
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 4:35:41 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

If she were taking a drink at that moment, she would have spit it out in a display of disgrace the likes of which she would have never wanted to display in public. It would have likely been enough to drench the unfortunate sap who had dared to walk in front of her.

How fortuitous for him.

That being said, the person standing before did not immediately exude the high society look she had expected of the clientele attending the party as she looked down to his shoes. But, the rest of him at least fit the bill.

Plus, he was offering her a drink. The bottle from the wine cooler was a bit much—more than she really would ever drink at once—and she would have preferred a different type of drink, all things considered.

However, the young (tower of a) man before her was giving her an excuse to not initiate anything and was even offering a drink to her.

She would have to be pretty rude to not accept it, even if she would not be finishing it.

“No date. I was just never a party person.”

The girl shrugged and smiled as she took the drink that he was offering with her gloved right hand.

“I figured I’d try to get a feel for high society, but it’s not the same as an investigation. I’m honestly a bit out of place here.”

The girl turned her head up to face the person who had reached out to her.

“Call me Elaine, by the way. And what about you? Were you left to dry by a no-show of a date?”

Elaine smirked as she tossed the question right back at Casey.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 4:44:33 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Fjalla+One|Old+Standard+TT:700]

[newclass=.punkireckoning]width: 450px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 8px; background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningimg]height: 360px; padding: 20px; background: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442846760642281472/882821227574599680/soiree6.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoninglyrics]height: 74px; padding: 142px 0; border: 1px solid #ffffff; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.8); font-family: 'Old Standard TT'; font-weight: bold; font-size: 70px; line-height: 60px; color: #bcbeec; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #bcbeec; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-align: center; transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoning:hover .punkireckoninglyrics]transform: scale(0.5,0.5); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoninglyrics span]display: block; font-size: 18px; line-height: 14px; font-family: 'Fjalla One'; -webkit-text-fill-color: #bcbeec; font-weight: 400; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoninglyrics > div]display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoninglyrics > div > div]height: 2px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoninglyrics > div > div > div]width: 30%; height: 2px; background: #bcbeec; position: relative; top: 0px; animation-name: punkireckoninganimate; animation-duration: 4s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; } @keyframes punkireckoninganimate { 0% { left: 0; } 50% { left: 70% } 100% { left: 0; }[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningbulk]position: absolute; height: 360px; background: #ffffff; width: 410px; transform: scale(0.5,0.5); opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoning:hover .punkireckoningbulk]opacity: 1; transform: scale(1,1); transition-delay: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningbulk .toplyrics]font-family: 'Fjalla One'; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-indent: 20px; color: #bcbeec; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningbulk .toplyrics div]width: 40px; height: 1px; display: inline-block; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningbulk .mainbulk]padding: 20px; padding-top: 0; height: 282px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningbulk .liner]height: inherit; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningtags]text-align: center; line-height: 30px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Fjalla One'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoning .liner b]font-family: 'Fjalla One'; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 400;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoning .liner i]font-family: 'Fjalla One'; font-size: 12px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoning a, .punkireckoningcredit a]font-family: 'Fjalla One' !important; font-size: inherit !important; color: #bcbeec !important; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoning a:hover, .punkireckoningcredit a:hover]color: #748BA6 !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkireckoningcredit]width: 468px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; font-family: 'Fjalla One'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkireckoning]
[attr=class,punkireckoningimg]
[attr=class,punkireckoningbulk]
[attr=class,toplyrics]

the sweet, far thing

[attr=class,mainbulk]
[attr=class,liner]
"Oh! Erm, well..." has a point, and she can't think of a good counterargument. Luckily her own question is distracting enough- Luka realizes her opportunity to steer the topic of conversation away from herself and immediately jumps at it. [break][break]

"Cosplay! You know, like..." But butts in before she has a chance to explain, not that she minds. The interruption is unexpected but she's not particularly upset by it, her expression shifting from mild surprise to triumph when the other man backs her up as well. "Hah! That means I win! Thank you," she crows with an earnest smile. "Sebby said it was too much, but I knew he was wrong. And I like it, so I guess that really is all that matters." [break][break]

A happy little hum breezes past her lips while she sips at her cosmo again, basking in a momentary haze of self-satisfaction. "Oh, it's fine," she assures Derek with a shake of her head. "I don't mind! You don't have to-" But he's gone before she can finish her sentence, and Luka decides after a moment not to chase after him. Instead she looks down at her Clefable, who'd finally ventured out from behind her skirt.[break][break]

"What do you think, Cupcake? Would you like to go dance?" Luka crouches down to her Pokemon's level, head tipped to the side. The fairy hesitates for a moment, looking out at Derek and his Sobble as they dance, before shyly nodding her head. "Okay! You have fun," Luka says, leaning forward to straighten Cupcake's ribbon and plant a feather light kiss on her forehead. "Come and find me if you need anything, okay?"[break][break]

She straightens back up while Cupcake toddles off, joining the pair on the dance floor. While not much of a dancer, she does shift from foot to foot in time to the music. Though confident she's in good company, Luka still keeps an eye on her while addressing Fernando again. "I guess it makes sense you're unfamiliar with cosplay," she muses aloud. "It's like...dressing up as a character you like, or a Pokemon, I guess?" She squints and glances up at Fernando, quietly appraising him. "Hmmm...for you, something like a Liepard might be fun. It would be, mmm...like a total gap moe, you know?"[break][break]
She probably sounds like a freak by now. [break][break]

[break]
- doesn't know how to read the room, but provides a blessed distraction[break]
- Luka wins a bet with her offscreen bestie[break]
- Clefable goes to dance with and his pokemon[break]
- Luka gives a brief lesson in cosplay

[attr=class,punkireckoningtags]
STAR SOIREE

[attr=class,punkireckoninglyrics]

it's all

[break]
written in the stars

[attr=class,punkireckoningcredit]
template by punki
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 5:03:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
they all agreed to come, but apparently, none of them had thought of coming to the party together. now, all of them ( ) have to spend the entire party looking for each other.

priam wanders around, looking for anyone he knows to approach. the espeon by his legs did little to ease him from experiencing anxiety from formal events that he doesn't really belong to.

the ring on his phone gives him a sliver of hope in this hopeless situation.

im looking at this FLASHY BITCH. i already know she's such a bitch, and i know you know which bitch im talking about. flashiest bitch in the room! she might as well just flash her bitch parts. pls take me away from here!!!

he sends the message to as he continues to look around like a lost child, staring at people he does not recognize and then steering his sights away should they turn to him to avoid eye contact.

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 5:29:53 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey smiled, having already uncapped his carbonated wine cooler. He sipped at it, looking down at her.

He started to come to life a little, his eyes lighting up as she spoke. It then turned to the idea of investigation. Of getting in on secrets. He was at arm's length from local power, on a level far below national power. But, would she walk away from someone who was just the child of the treasurer of one of the volcano towns? Surely, there were guests of greater importance.

His hair was purple like carnations before their red mutation. Sarcastically, he put the ball back in her court. "I couldn't tell."

As much as either of them could smell the alcohol, she could smell the cartridge he'd just ran through; the artificial mint flavoring he went for clung to his clothes. "I'm not sure if this counts for anything, but... My dad's in the government, he used to drag me to events like this, but much smaller. I got a little nervous outside, could you tell?"

He batted that question to her with a knowing smile. A smile that didn't reach his eyes.

While Elaine wanted a battle of wits, what she'd end up with is an unarmed opponent with a height advantage. A vegetarian model and podcaster who hits the gym two times a week, mostly to stave off Vaping Lung.

Casey looked down at her, and smiled. "I came here by myself. My idea of a good date is a little... different."
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 6:02:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was at 's suggestion that he come to the party. he had a free ticket after all, and it would be a waste not to use it. not to mention it's apparently good for publicity for the champion to be present.

he did come, however, he's all by his lonesome by a table at the edge of the party.

kyle has 's electrike with him. technically, it belongs to both of them, but original trainer was set on him. it sits on his own chair beside the one kyle was sitting on, all prettied up for the party. surprisingly, it's well behaved despite the crowds.

a switch is propped up on a table, with kyle playing intently with eyes on the screen instead of literally anywhere else. he mouths 'what a goal' every time he scores with newly released character blastoise.

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 6:35:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

HE CAN FEEL HIS EYES CLOSE AS HIS HEAD TILTS DOWNARD. While Derek speaks the truth the vernacular he uses leaves much to be desired. Fernando misinterprets the approach, smiling to himself as his back remains turned to their third wheel.

What a roundabout way of asking,” he comments inwardly. He can’t help but bite back a chuckle, presuming Derek only plunged halfway in.

I know what cosplay is—” Fernando corrects with a muted smile. “I mean how does your dress relate? Are you dressed up as someone?

Despite his words, his understanding is only at the surface level. No more experienced than what little gets reported on the news and in current events.

But she catches him with his pants down easily enough.

Gap moe?

TL;DR:

- comments on 's interjection as he leaves, suspecting
- asks who is supposed to be cosplaying as
- not sure what 'gap moe' is

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 6:45:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deacon"]
[attr="class","deacon-big-img"]

[attr="class","deacon-1"]
[attr="class","deacon-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","deacon-tagged"]
@deacon

[attr="class","deacon-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","deacon-pkmn"]

[attr="class","deacon-post"]

Lingering near the grand piano, adorned in a pinstriped vest and tie, Deacon scanned the crowd. Amongst the parade of mingling faces, only two held any importance to him. and , brothers - keeping attractive company. [break][break]

"Hmm." [break][break]

What's this feeling in his chest? Like someone's lit a match with a green flame and dropped it on the roof of his heart. The emerald ember threatened to burn a hole and sink further below. Lips once fashioned into a placid smile snaked down, almost as if to frown, but straightened instead. [break][break]

The Lucario beside him stirred.[break][break]

Deacon lifted a hand, assuring the Pokemon that it needn't worry. This sensation, whatever it was, he could handle on his own. Taking a deep breath, he blew the match out and focused his thoughts elsewhere.[break][break]

It was time. [break][break]

's arrival signaled as much. [break][break]

Without a word, Deacon turned and slid onto the piano bench. The space center hired him to perform. It's the whole reason he bothered to come. They hadn't given him anything specific to play, trusting his talents, but he had something in mind. Dr. Holo's earlier speech sparked inspiration in the pianist. [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839921454543142962/883226628153544744/Peaceful_Sleep_-_Nier_Automata.mp3[/player][break][break]

"The world is but a shadow, and reality is but a filtered dream." [break][break]

And the best dreams come from a peaceful sleep.

[attr="class","deacon-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Deacon's playing the piano for those dancing in the ballroom.
[attr="class","deacon-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.deacon]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.deacon-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.deacon-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.deacon-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.deacon-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#3d8cc4;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.deacon-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.deacon-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.deacon-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.deacon-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.deacon-tagged a:hover { color:#3d8cc4!important; }.deacon-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.deacon-subtitle:hover { color:#3d8cc4!important; }.deacon-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.deacon-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.deacon-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.deacon-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.deacon-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.deacon-post i { color:#5098cc; }.deacon-post b { color:#5098cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.deacon-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.deacon-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.deacon-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.deacon-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.deacon-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#3d8cc4;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.deacon-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.deacon-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.deacon-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.deacon-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #3d8cc4;border-right: solid 2px #3d8cc4; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 6:52:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "sorry for the wait." noah says, straightening his suit. "restroom lines were long."

he's unused to the constriction of formal wear after spending years in athleisure. after all, his work attire is the same as his workout clothes.

behind him, his urshifu stands guard. its black and white fur is already reminiscent of a suit, but a bowtie completes the partial illusion.

while the musicians are warped out in favour of 's personal tastes, noah takes a seat by kyle. frey, the houndour, trots forward and lays down by the chair legs.

"ball too boring for you?" noah laughs, scrutinizing the randoms on kyle's team.

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon houndour"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon urshifu"]

formal suit?

/ star soiree

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 8:59:58 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Ruby had simply smiled at the awkward actions of the Beheeyem. Being fair to the little guy, she doubted he was left on his own that often. Especially not when he was always by 's side, telling him where things were and who were nearby. Her own Beheeyem wasn't exactly the social type either.[break][break]

Taking another sip of her drink, Ruby nodded over at as he approached. She wasn't expecting to see so many of Hoenn's youth here, but then again it seemed like they really did have their ways of getting into places. As he spoke at first, Ruby would politely smile at his kind introductions. And then, he quickly shifted and immediately reverted back to swearing. She paused for a moment, mentally taking notes over the situation for a second before speaking up herself. [break][break]

"And for just a second, I thought you were going to behave yourself." She'd teasingly shake her head back and forth before a soft mischievous grin began to form. "Why, Sir Blackadder, us ladies are having such a genuinely wonderful time here tonight. Might I, perhaps, tempt you with some finely curated charcuterie? I assure you, it is quite delicious and would certainly appease your sensitive palate." She was certainly having fun being overly grandiose in response.[break][break]

However, even Ruby couldn't stop herself from watching as the music simply stopped, only to be replaced with something entirely different. Of course, the sight of taking the dance floor in full encouraged a quiet chuckle from her, politely placing her hand over her mouth as she did so. She never knew what to expect from that man, but every stunt was more wonderful than the last. [break][break]

And sure enough, his strange Pokemon friend would be dancing as well, even as he fell back. Curiosity building and building, her eyes would watch over the strange pokemon before turning back to her friends. "I presume, none of you are big dancers?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Ref: X

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:03:50 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"Thank you all for coming to the Star Soiree!" A booming voice from the staircase caught Serena's attention. Slowly she turned in the direction of the voice, giving the woman her full attention. "Above, we can see the breathtaking heavens, for we'll be graced by the Litleonids in three hours... Until then, enjoy this fanciful fantasy! Dance, drink, dally! The world is but a shadow after all!"[break][break]

Serena's brow quirked up at that. Still, the host continued, "and reality is but a filtered dream." With that the music began to kick off and suddenly the hall was alive once more. Pursing her lips, Serena's icy gaze glanced over the room. Smiles, laughter, and other chatter accompanied the the music. [break][break]

Normally Serena would've thoroughly enjoyed this environment but as of late she just felt claustrophobic by crowds. She adjusted the fur shawl around around her upper body a bit before her eyes wandered over to her boyfriend and her date for this evening. He wasn't looking at her so he didn't catch her gaze just yet. [break][break]

This whole thing hadn't been easy. And she certainly hadn't made it easy on the both of them but he was still here by her side. Still trying. Regardless of how her grief had been making her feel as of late, she couldn't ignore this from him. Or perhaps she didn't want to. Lately she'd been missing how things used to be even more. With that in mind, she had promised to behave so that he could enjoy this night. He deserved that much at least. [break][break]

Without saying much she clutched the shawl together with one had while her free one sought out Danny's. Slender fingers laced around his own and interlocked. His hands were warm compared to her cold ones. Distracting her momentarily was Serenity grabbing hold of Celeste's hand and dragging her out onto the dance floor. Serenity looked so happy while Celeste seemed more flustered. [break][break]

It'd been a while since her pokémon could enjoy themselves. All things considering, they had been too affected by her own mood and those that were present for the accident were traumatized in their own way. This was the first real break they could have and it showed Serena that they all needed an escape from reality every once in a while. Something those close to her had been trying to tell her for a while, but only now was she receptive to hearing it. [break][break]

"Thank you...for inviting me to this." she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper but she knew Danny would hear her. She gently rested her head against his shoulder. Even if she was on her best behavior now, it wouldn't make up for how she had been treating him up until this point. Nothing would make that okay, she just hoped he could find it in his heart to forgive her.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: --[break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Reacting to Dr. Holo's intro, Holding hands, Included reference of outfit, Pokémon are dancing.[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]