TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 2:55:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","coarwt"]
[attr="class","coarwtw"]

Words upon words are formed by the Unown; most being familiar and some not being familiar all. It’s a mesmerizing sight, and it almost makes him want to stand there and watch them…
[break][break]
If it weren’t for the HIDDEN POWERS being shot left and right, the people running and screaming, and the nightmares that threaten to once again materialize in the mist any second now.
[break][break]
He can hear their voices... the voices of those who are long lost, of those who died because of him.
[break][break]
Yeah, fuck this place. Cian’s right, they need to go.
[break][break]
”Yeah, follow the Unown.”
[break][break]
It’s only logical, for in their path of creating words and sealing the cracks between dimensions, they make their way through the mist, and Mars follows closely – pulling Cian along with him. Not once does he dare let go, and once in a while, he turns to look at him, almost as if in fear that he’ll suddenly vanish from his grasp and disappear into the mist.
[break][break]
Almost as if this too were all a dream.
[break][break]
It’s not, though.
[break][break]
It’s all too real. As real as the fresh air that fills his lungs the moment they make it outside; out of the mist, and out of the building. A deep breath, and without another word, without wasting another second, he hugs Cian.
[break][break]
The nightmares are over now.
[break][break]
For now.

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarwttag"]

[attr="class","coarwtnotes"]

notes

Made it out of da mist woooooo

[attr="class","coarwtpokes"]

[newclass=.coarwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 10px 10px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding: 0px 10px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 9:50:23 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Gengar?'' The familiar call never felt so good to hear. The ghost loomed over his trainer. Andy wondered if his companion had gotten lost in the mist as well, or only watched him get lost. Epitaph offered the boy his cane, who stared quizzically before accepting. When had he dropped this? The memory wouldn't precisely come to him. None the less, its head was grasped.
[break][break]
''Thanks. Where the hell were you at?'' A tinge of annoyance colored Epitaph's face. ''Gengar.'' Despite his irritating trainer's confusion, the pokemon helped him to his feet. Where did everyone go? Wasn't he just talking to , and a few others about... Damn. A good source of information ruined like everything else by Hoenn's bullshit.
[break][break]
As the phenomenon faded, it would be easier to locate his compatriots, either new or old. The appearance of League authorities to deal with with the peculiar events warded the Galarian away from the consideration however. League interviews tended to end with him being imprisoned, assaulted by a charizard, or.... provided free cafeteria food? Not really what he figured for great outcomes.
[break][break]
''Come on, Taph. Let's blow this popsicle stand before we get picked for questioning. Knuckles were pressed gently against his forehead as a headache began to assault his cranium. ''Besides, I need to figure some shit out.'' At the nearest opportunity, the pair slipped out a neglected side door. Surely all of his friends had endured their own tribulations as well as he, hadn't they?

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:27:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Matias tugs her along, following the sparkling leaves of his companion to safety. The mist fades behind them and fresh night air fills her lungs. It drives out the remnants of whatever venom drive her to edge of insanity. The haze of dreams in lifted and she sees Matias clearly, along with Mew, Virizion, and eventually, Blade.

Her mind wanders, ticking away at the turn of events that evening. It was all very much over her head. This isn’t the kind of science she deals with but it was all so familiar. The Unown, the strange assassins, the sudden disappearance of Moltres . . . Just like the tower and the wounds on Piggy Smalls. There’s something more to the Unowns’ powers that she had yet to identify. She surfaces from deep within her thoughts to respond to Matias, “I think so . . . are you ok?”

20th
Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 19:49:40 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
with her hand in his, he looks up, noticing other people starting to lead out of the mist, so the decision to follow them comes naturally.

"come on."

with a tug, he pulls her along, leading them out of the mist.

notes
with in the mist
3/3, can escape from mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 19:54:50 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

It was odd. Usually, she didn’t exactly let others lead her anywhere. At least not since she set out on her journey. It wasn’t uncommon to be casually led about at a party like this, often even by employees. But it had been quite a wile since she’d last let that happen. Or that anyone had tried precisely that.
[break][break]
For the past months, she had been a lot more self-sufficient. Yet, it didn’t feel bad to be helped like this, either. She had not asked for it, especially not a stranger, but he had come, he had supported her – and now he was distracting her from that bad dream. Eve could still see that fake mother from the corner of her eyes, sure, but she was now sufficiently distracted to take a deeper breath.[break][break]
Though it would certainly take at least some work to get over all this, that much was for sure. For now though, she was just glad to be getting out of this weirdness. “Thank you. I do mean it.” Eve made absolutely sure that the sincerity of her words was heard. That was at least one of mother’s lessons she had taken to heart. If you thanked someone, you’d better do it properly or not at all.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 19:56:23 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
danny's not an employee, but he can certainly be a friend.

"don't worry about it, really."

he sighs the moment they part from the mist, eyeing as various stations have been set up to tend to the injured. oddly enough, they all seem to lead into the west wing.

"eve, right? i'm danny."

notes
with in the mist
3/3, can escape from mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 21:48:38 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, she wasn’t worrying at least. Not about that. And other things, well, she would have to sort those out in time. There was no point in fidgeting too much about something like that, especially not in the midst of herself and many others recovering from whatever had happened. She still did not have the strongest grasp on that, no. But that was secondary. Given the general atmosphere around them, there was no immediate danger. That was the most important thing. Everything else could be sorted out after.

[break][break]
“Yes, though the full name is Evette Moreau, from Kalos,” she noted, simply shaking that hand since she was already holding it. That was a good cue to let go, too, before things got too awkward as well. “It appears there are others in worse shape. I am going to volunteer to help if I can. Care to join in on that, or did you meet your quota already?”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 23:07:40 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
101 for open
Locke slumped against the wall, that fuzzy void obscuring the edges of his mind again. He felt nauseas, but he was so drained that he was sure if his stomach did decide to empty itself nothing would come up.

He kept his head between his knees, just in case.

They weren’t completely gone yet. Locke was just present enough to recognize the person crouching in front of them as a police officer, though it took a little more effort to translate the movements of his mouth into actual words.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 1:05:11 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]Rowan might as well have knocked him into next week.[break][break]

They come to outside of the lapse of realities, feeling himself tackled into the verdant grass and sucking in a breath of brisk autumn air. A pleasant warmth rests against him where Rowan tackled his midsection, to help him avoid being subjected to... he's not too sure. But the threat had been real to Rowan, and so he chose to believe it must've been serious. Considering what he'd seen... it most likely was.[break][break]

"You can ease up that death grip of yours now, my little Komala..." Strained and raspy, his voice calls out to Rowan as his fingers pluck at loose strands of their hair while trying to catch his breath. The Unown he'd brought out within the Unown dimension had slipped through just in time, whimsically flitting through the air overhead. "Why can't we ever have a date without Hoenn going to Hell?"
tags [break]
notes
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 1:26:54 GMT
shiv Avatar

STAR SOIREE ARCHIVED

thank you all for participating! this event thread will now be archived.

if you would like to continue roleplaying this particular scenario, feel free to make spin-off threads or continue your separate soiree or dream threads.