[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A STEELIX

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

INVESTIGATIONS IN MT. CHIMNEY have disturbed ground-dwelling Pokemon from their abodes. In these depths, Steelix and Onix feast on mineral and soil, resulting in new tunnels. However, they have begun to emerge from the mountain like worms after rain.[break][break]

Perhaps, you can catch one of them before they flee into the earth once more.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & REFERENCE THE ANIME/MANGA, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, THE GAME FRANCHISE, METAL GEAR SOLID, OR THE MOVIE, FULL METAL JACKET somewhere in your post. You can use figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc. as long as it relates to the aforementioned in some way!
  • the highest roll will earn a shiny steelix (gender of your choice); the second highest will earn a regular steelix, the second lowest will earn a regular onix and the lowest roll will earn a shiny geodude.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the steelix/onix/geodude have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end november 28th (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STEELIX SWARM (AUTUMNAL ALIGNMENTS)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 7:24:10 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Steelix were quite the fan favorite world-wide despite their monstrous size and appearances.

The sentiment was basically...

He'd only just noticed the swarm and he was already having a good time.

Watching as they passed over the terrain he could feel them under his feet as easily as see them with his eyes.

Their popularity paired with the disturbance they were making was a perfect storm for attention.

This swarm was going to be busy.

● tags: pokéswarm (steelix)
● notes:

qvLXiHUK

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kyo
She/Her
Homosexual
Freelance Artist
Grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
9 posts
Amagami Kyo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyo
Amagami Kyo
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 7:46:31 GMT
Amagami Kyo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kyo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Kyo is holding a recorder in her hand and with a grin, she smiles and presses the PLAY button. [breath]

"What is your real name?" The recorder of her own voice comes out and blurt out a question. [break][break]

"Hmph..." Kyo scoffs with a smile "Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke." Kyo introduce to herself right to the recorder. [break][break]

"What a coincidence. My name is also Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke." The recorder introduces itself with an equally absurd name.

With that, Kyo suddenly jumps to the sky while the recorder shout "Here I come, Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke!" [break][break]

"Bring it, Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpoko..." Kyo screams but stops abruptly midway while letting out a pained groan. "I bit my tongue" Kyo teehee and that is the end of her solo skit before throwing a Pokeball to capture one confused pokemon that exist on the field right now.

"What a coincidence." There is a short pause from the recorder. "My name is also Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke." The recorder introduce itself. [break][break]

suxbP3Hm <-- This is my second roll since my first roll got bugged ( See below)

[break][break][break]

< - This was supposed to be the first ever roll that I made but somehow it crashes like this.
NOTE: [break] reference: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGM375qYhN0 [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]AMAGAMIKYO

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.kyo] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo] --accent:#fe98e4; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo.top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 9:55:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
too engrossed in the trailer of the new hit game, METAL GEAR SOLID, developed by konami which also make an amazing game called DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION (available at select game centers), he almost misses the sight of a few steelix and onis emerging from the mountains.

the rumbling of the earth pulls him away, however.

"holy."

look at that shiny one!

with precise aim (though it's hard not to hit a target as big as a steelix), he tosses a pokeball over at it.
1Tfm67Yp
close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 10:40:44 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

So many damn, renegade phone numbers.[break][break]

Honestly speaking, he didn't know how his number kept getting passed around, and frankly, he also didn't care about the methods in the slightest. What he did care about, though, were all the numbers that kept getting added to his ever growing list of blocks. One day, it was the standard spam call. Credit card number, SSN, all that good shit.[break][break]

This was the first and hopefully last time he'd get someone that introduced himself as Big Brother Ed, though.[break][break]

Was it some sort of gang nickname? Hell if he knew. Again, he didn't care- and there were more pressing things at hand, apparently, as the sight in front of him unfolded in all of its obscure (and honestly pretty concerning) glory. With an exasperated sigh on top of the urge to roll his eyes into the back of head and then some, he reached for a vacant Pokeball hanging on his belt and tossed it at one of the Steelix.[break][break]

All he literally wanted to do was pass through the area.[break]
Hell if he could catch a break, though.[break][break]

oU4DJcxt

@tag [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 10:54:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Maybe we should stop digging..."
[break][break]
The thought crosses her mind perhaps a little too late, the earth rumbling beneath her feet as something groans from deep below. Looking to her half-buried Heatran and her navigator Meltan, then to her ever trusty Luxray, Eris finds herself readying a pokeball - Just in case any odd zombies or dog hybrids come crawling out of the dirt.
[break][break]
But perhaps, she's a little too paranoid. A Steelix shakes and shimmies as it rises from the ground, squinting at her to determine if she's a threat. Taking a deep breath, Eris smiles and waves at the rising serpent.
[break][break]
"Hey there, don't mind us digging!"
[break][break]
juo|E7iF
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@ steelix swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 14:41:22 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar

Ah yes, what should've been a casual hike on Mt. Chimney's slopes would turn out to be a whole lot less casual than expected. Brynnhildr, after her recent defeat at the hands of Mother Nature and her pokéspawns back on route 114, had made a pledge that she'd better herself at scaling mountains. Little had she imagined to come across a few more crawling their way up the mountain. Ah look, there was another cute, steel snake barreling her way.

Cute.

Steel.

Snake.

Snake?

Snaaaaaaake!

The Unovan made no issue of the risks involving her vaulting over a random boulder to get out of its way, clasping onto the rock surface as if her life depended on it. Rather the risks than a game over from life, really. Nonetheless, this situation was bad. Very bad.

JDdK6gv9

@

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 16:58:21 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Oh Steelix...they looked like something from a favorite gaming franchise of his, Metal Gear Solid. With his Lampent and Shuppet in tow, Aaron hoped to snag one. They were powerful Pokemon and would make a fine addition to his team. Even if he got an Onix instead, a little work and care, and it'll become a fine steel-type to add. So far, he'd been lucky...everything he got was already a steel-type or a ghost-type. It took a bit for him to get to Mt. Chimney, but he finally made it, and could feel the Pokemon tunneling. Cracking his neck, he was ready to get to work.

9fX9vcRw
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 19:39:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Steel-type Pokémon were a specialty of his.

So when League officials requested back-up on Mt. Chimney, citing a bizarre eruption of Steelix from the earth below, Atlas came as quickly as he could.

Those already on-site were surprised to see the man riding a Stantler of all things. The bovine was nimble and could scale the slopes of Mt. Chimney with ease, however. Its antlers also gave Atlas the added benefit of having something to hold onto.

Spotting a mound of disturbed earth forming in a crater below, he guided his steed downwards just as another Steelix began to emerge. "Knock it right on the head, Bing!" He cheered, holding tightly as it leapt into the air before striking the leviathan's head with its rear hooves (JUMP KICK).

A resounding groan echoed throughout the terrain. As the Steelix fell backward, the Stantler landed safely on the ground below before its trainer produced an empty heavy ball from his pack. After winding up a throw, he cast it.

_|AlJQhx

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 20:41:27 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

STEELIX SWARM

AUTUMNAL ALIGNMENTS

The stars had aligned to allow Gwyar this chance.

"Good day, metallic citizens!" The man boomed cheerfully into the Rusturf Tunnel, lifting his cap to the confused mineral snakes.

Besides him, a puppy wearing a similar hat mirrored the man, smiling brightly up at them.

"Might I interest one of you-" The man said as he reached into his pocket, producing a pokeball. "Into joining me in protecting this beautiful region?"

Probably not.

orQT6D6C

Bingo Prompt: "Stars Aligned"
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 22:32:00 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
this is the shape

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
and the point of the tooth

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
nothing has ever lived that will not die

[attr=class,bulk][break]Arriving to find the most Steelix he'd ever seen gathered together, Derek allowed his Sobble to come out in order to help put an end to their little stunt. Because no matter how large or intimidating in stature, in the eyes of a water type pokemon...

[break][break]

[break][break]

A well placed water gun prevents their target of choice from burrowing under, allotting enough time for the pokeball Derek lobbed to reach it and...

[break][break]

oaSzMWnc

[break]
[break]
tags @swarm
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STEELIX SWARM

RUSTURF TUNNEL

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 16:41:26 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
The recent digging around in the mt chimney has stirred up some rock and ground types. One that seems to be causing the most ruckus, Genesis was very much interested in. Steelix was one of her favorite partial steel types, finding the creature powerful not only in appearance but in actual power too. Although she had already possessed a steelix of her own, the raven haired woman couldn’t fight the desire to have another. And her change of getting one of the golden boys, she just had to come and try.

Genesis was quick to jump on this opportunity get a full metal jacketed creature almost like gold plated steelix. And when she had her eyes on the prize, she was swift to attempt to take it down. “Set it ablaze salazzle with flamethrower.” The poison and fire type took in a deep breath, setting a beam of flames towards the steelix. However, all of the pokemon around them came in to help and took some of the flamethrower themselves. Genesis growled, reaching into her pocket to pluck out a empty pokeball. Her gaze flickered over the scene, searching for the golden prize. And when she thought she seen it in the mix of dust and debris, she launched the ball into the air in hopes to catch the shiny.

tG3Tt_M8
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 21:36:22 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Another day, another Ground type. Or, wait, Steelix was Rock and Steel, right? It was sometimes difficult to tell with evolutions, simply because it would make more sense if they just had more than two typings. Then again, it used to be a rocky snake, now it was a metal one. So the rock should be replaced with steel.
[break][break]
“Hah, so it is ground and steel,” she exclaimed to no one in particular, right as another one surged from the ground, only to burrow straight back in. Odd things these Steelixes. That chin in particular. Why was it so big? Was it storing food in there, like some sort of cheek pouch that Greedents had? Mysterious, mysterious. But there was no one around to explain her this, so she and her newly acquired Gligar just continued to observe for the time being.

[break][break]

+ cheek pouch

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

58O1_aCt
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 3:52:58 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mt. Chimney had become a familiar destination, if only for the fact that despite the ash that almost always fell form the sky, he quite enjoyed the trails up the volcano. Please, he didn’t mind the ash from time to time, especially when there were people offering to craft you something with it. Even if he never really used the items, he got it was fun to do for a day. Good exercise too. [break][break]

Today the walk wasn’t so peaceful. There plenty more trainers around than usual, which was annoying since it ruined the whole point of going out to nature in the first place. But the close he got to the commotion the more he realized. Oh. [break][break]

He wasn’t going to get any peace and quiet around here, but he might be able to get his hands on that weird looking Steelix in the distance. Well, why not? He readied a pokeball while he called out Joule to handle the fighting for him. “Heads up, tough fight up ahead. Opponent’s pretty dodgy.” He said to the Magnezone before sending them off. Joule bobbed and weave, doing his best to stay largely unnoticed and low to the ground despite his size. [break][break]

n8qDAL2a

[break][break]

+ prayer emoji pensive emoji [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 4:32:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Ed-ward?"

Taro loudly ask as he was looking for his guide that he got separated from while wandering the tunnels.

Taro let out a girly and gay shriek as they saw a hoard of Steelix and Onix coming right at him. Taro threw a Pokeball at the charging crowd of pokemon that was coming to kill him. Hopefully, that did something and didn't enrage them even more. If not, they will have a Will-o-wisp chance in a tornado at living this.

_j6kZCcy