Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 21:55:54 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

&

+Fanfic prompts are the best prompts.

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]The Importance of Being Elisabeth

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]
Elisabeth Fiorelli's cell phone was, in many ways, devoid of anything remotely interesting about its owner.[break][break]

The vast majority of the names in the florist's phone were clients, the texting history recording receipts and details regarding order confirmations.[break][break]

Those who were friends, likewise, had little to indicate them as such. A heart emoji was placed to the name of one . A single conversation with provided some hints as to a strange dinner they shared in Slateport on 's dime, but save for this, there was precious little revealed about the woman whose phone now resided in the idle hands of a devilish .[break][break]

A few details to keep in mind as we begin this interlude:[break][break]

Elisabeth's dalliance with at the Palentine's Day event had been, as promised, left up to the whims of serendipity. Her refusal to accept the man's phone number had, in a strange butterfly effect, spared her the indignity of Bee wielding this knowledge of her previous flirtations against her.[break][break]

While Fernando Silph's business number was titled as such within her phone, the direct line that she had privately received from him was, instead, titled under a far different name. Elisabeth, for all her poor skill regarding technology, was not a woman stupid enough to leave that number out in the open, or to use it for anything other than unrecorded calls. Instead, in a joke that was probably funny only to her, she had left it under the seemingly inconspicuous name 'George Byron.'[break][break]

If anyone Elisabeth knew were to get that type of literary humor, it would certainly be . Mercifully for Elisabeth, he was not the one who had received her phone.[break][break]

However, unfortunately enough, Mr. del Mar's number was one prominently placed in Elisabeth's contacts.[break][break]

And thus available for the designs of one very bored Barnaby Finch.[break][break]

The hour is late in the high offices of Rocket HQ, and all is quiet. Dear reader, we promise that this will change soon enough.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 18:55:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[7:49 PM] Your call has gone to voicemail...

[8:32 PM] Your call has gone to voicemail...

[9:02 PM] Your call has gone to voicemail...

Odd. Although Barnaby was aware of her begrudging tolerance of him, it was unlike to outright ignore him. Especially on several attempts at contact. It was enough to worry him, so, despite the time he eventually found himself outside her cozy, forest-lined cottage.

The hour was late, it terms of casual visits. The small lamps around the perimeter of the cottage offered little light to combat the inky darkness surrounding him; the only other source of light came from the waning moon overhead. It was enough, though, for Barnaby to notice the problem that he'd come here to solve.

Laying discarded in the grass beside the front door was Elisabeth's phone. Given that no one would purposefully leave such an important device, Barnaby could only assume she'd accidentally dropped it while hurrying out the door somewhere. He plucked it from the grass, deciding to hold onto it for safekeeping, until a wicked little thought came to mind.

Smiling devilishly, Barnaby walked into the garden and reclined onto a wooden bench swing. Casually, he scrolled through Elisa's phone - noting her extremely irresponsible lack of a password - and took stock of her contact list. Several names yielded a raised eyebrow on his part, but there was one that was just too tempting to ignore - .

Barnaby closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, trying to collect himself and attune to the energies and mannerisms of .

Then, his fingers went to work.

Good evening, Martín. My apologies for writing so late. I've had a thought that has kept me awake that I can't seem to push aside...
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 23:44:11 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

21:30 PM
[break][break]
When the text message arrives, the admin sits at his office, his presence at Team Rocket’s headquarters so late into the night being no rarity. A pile of paperwork sits on his desk; dozens of reports from the past few days that he hadn’t had time to read until today. Most are regarding tasks that had been assigned to underlings, but lately more than a few also concern intelligence gathering.
[break][break]
It’s one of the latter that he’s in the middle of reading when his phone vibrates.
[break][break]
As a result, he sighs, and here, where there’s no one but his Persian to watch him react, he frowns – the usual perfect façade being nowhere to be found. A text to his personal phone number this late? And it being one from out of all people? Once retrieving the device from his pocket, the sight of the name on the screen causes Mars' frown to deepen. For, see, in all the time Mars has known the Kalosian florist, only a few text messages have been exchanged between them. Not because of lack of communication, but because is notoriously someone who doesn’t care much for texting. Hell, Mars wouldn’t even be surprised to hear that if it were her choice, Elisabeth would gladly not even have a phone to begin with and exclusively communicate through letters like the ones he has kept at his Slateport office.
[break][break]
So, why is she texting him?
[break][break]
And isn’t she supposed to be on assignment this evening?
[break][break]
It could be an emergency, but if that were the case she would likely call him, and looking at the content of the text soon tells him it definitely doesn’t sound like something pressing.
[break][break]
Put the pieces together and the image on the puzzle begins to become clear: this is probably not Elisabeth.
[break][break]
But, if so, who is it?

Awake indeed. Good evening, Elisabeth.
[break][break]
Will you make me privy to this mischievous sleep-stealing thought of yours or shall I be left to be consumed by my own curiosity?
[break][break]
Dare I say, the latter would be terribly cruel of you.

As would probably realise, this is not fitting of Mars’ usual texting habits, but when in Rome, do as Romans do. And, perhaps it’s a matter of defaulting to the ways in which he’s used to speaking to the woman who the journalist is attempting to impersonate.
[break][break]
Near the desk, a Persian sleeps, completely unbothered by the initial results of 's mischief.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] &

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 0:35:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby eagerly awaited Mars' response, but didn't hover over the phone for too long. Instead, he set the device down next to him on the swinging bench and reclined back, his eyes hovering skyward.

Overhead, a full moon peaked from behind passing clouds. Barnaby watched as it's light ebbed away and then, slowly, remerged once the clouds swept past.

A persistent vibration by his thigh announced a return to his mischief. The phone was once again in his hands and, after smirking deeply at Mars' reply, he went to work.
I've been told before that I am a cruel woman, but with you I can't help but make an exception.

I lie awake because the thought of you persists deep within my mind. I've tried to ignore these base urges but it is becoming increasingly difficult.

I know this approach lacks decorum, for which I apologize. However, my hope is that you feel similarly.
Once the reply was sent, Barnaby took a moment to evaluate 's texting structure. He wasn't normally so formal, which begged the question, was he already catching on to Barnaby's ploy or did he simply modify how he talked from person to person?

Barnaby figured he'd find out soon enough.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 13:47:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Knowing a response is likely to come soon enough, the folder remains open on the desk and Mars turns his attention to the computer he hadn’t looked at in hours. There – after some clicking and some scrolling – appears a detailed list of the tasks for the night, along with the names of the Rocket members assigned to them. Unsurprisingly, as he had expected, ’s name is among those of the group meant to bring certain delicate cargo back to HQ. If everything is going according to plan, they should be scheduled to arrive soon.
[break][break]
And so, Mars makes a call. Not with the phone that rests on the desk right next to the pile of manila folders, but one he brings out from a drawer.
[break][break]
”Tell to come to my office once she gets here.”
[break][break]
Once the order is given and the phone is put away, his attention turns to the other, where a text message arrives as if on cue.
[break][break]
If Mars is wrong and this really is Elisabeth, then her assignment must have gone without any complications. But, it isn’t, and the more he reads, the more obvious the clues of this become to him.

Then it would seem I’m the cruel one for keeping you from precious slumber.
[break][break]
How terrible of me. I should make it up to you, dear Elisabeth.
[break][break]
Do you have any recommendations as to how?

To a degree, it’s amusing, as if it were a guessing game. To another, it’s concerning, because while it could be easily assumed that someone is just trying to play a prank on the florist, Mars is always the sort to expect the worst from people, and he knows exactly what sorts of dangerous things full access to someone’s phone can be used for.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 19:14:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The grin on 's face stretched ear to ear and, delighted, he leaned back in his seat and held the phone outstretched before him as he read. Mars was leading their conversation in the exact direction he'd hoped for, which was both entertaining and suspicious.

It didn't really matter to him much, though. Barnaby figured he'd be found out eventually. He was just along for the ride. With this in mind, he typed out a reply.
Rumors of your sexual prowess have filtered through the grapevine. I'm curious to see if truth matches fiction. The thought has invaded my mind and now it's all I can think of.

My loins burn for you, Martín. Help me ease this desire.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 19:32:30 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

&

+Fanfic prompts are the best prompts.

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]The Importance of Being Elisabeth

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Being called to the Rocket Headquarters felt something like being scolded by your parents. Elisabeth wasn't sure, precisely, what she had done to earn her little invite to the head offices, but it felt wiser to assume it was something that had gone wrong rather than something that had gone right.[break][break]

For starters, her cell phone had infuriatingly gone missing, so being alerted to return here in the first place had been something of an embarrassing hassle. Secondly, Elisabeth despised tedious smuggling missions, and this last one was no exception. If she had to see another Shiinotic today, she'd scream. And probably sneeze. Mostly sneeze. God, she had sneezed so much today.[break][break]

In other words, it had been an exhausting night all around. The absolute last thing Elisabeth wanted to do was have a high-stakes conversation with her bosses.[break][break]

The one silver lining, if one could be found, was that her meeting was with . The two of them had something of a positive rapport, or so Elisabeth liked to think. As she entered his office, however, the expression he gave her was something she had difficulty placing.[break][break]

Concern? Skepticism? Amusement? Whatever it was, it was directed first at his cell phone, and then at her.[break][break]

Ultimately polite professionalism won out over curiosity. "Mr. del Mar. To what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting?"

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 20:42:29 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

What finally wakes the Persian from her slumber is not the sound of clicking or typing or of another text message arriving, it’s that of approaching footsteps. Crimson eyes open, alert; her head rises and she stares in the direction of the intruding noise, letting out a low sound that also makes Mars look up just a moment before there’s a knock and the door opens.
[break][break]
”Elisabeth.” Calm, collected, amused. When his gaze meets hers, it’s as if those amber eyes were studying her – deconstruction to even the most miniscule and insignificant aspect. And yet, that look lasts only a second, and Mars smiles with the same ease that is always to be expected of him, gesturing towards an empty chair across from him. ”Have a seat.”
[break][break]
It’s only then that he bothers with reading the latest message sent from Elisabeth’s own number, and when he does,
Mars finds himself staring at a single sentence, although this time, nothing is revealed by his expression.
[break][break]
”One moment, let me respond to this… Did you misplace your phone, by any chance? I heard they had a hard time contacting you.”

My prowess? Now I’m curious about what has been said…
[break][break]
Although, between you and I, I haven’t really bothered with using my skills to their fullest extent with most of my partners as of late. They simply aren’t worthy of it, you know?
[break][break]
Perhaps you will be different.

Bait.
[break][break]
Mars presses 'send', and as he does, it really takes some effort to maintain his façade, stay composed, and not laugh out loud.
[break][break]
And of course, through it all, the Persian stares at Elisabeth, watching her carefully.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 19:25:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby’s eyes fell on the entrance to Elisabeth’s cottage: there he saw a weathered picket fence with a wooden latched gate, covered in ivy and meandering vines. Jutting from one of the fence posts was a pristinely carved sign labeled FIORELLI FLORISTRY, the crisp paint and decorative lettering on it at a stark contrast to the older charm of the rest of the property. It made him think about just how recently had graced Hoenn with her presence. Before he could dwell on this thought too long, though, a ding from her phone drew his attention back to the game at hand.

As Barnaby read through the text, his gleeful smile dwindled to an indignant frown. One comment in particular struck a nerve:

“I haven’t really bothered with using my skills to their fullest extent with most of my partners as of late. They simply aren’t worthy of it, you know?”

Surely Mars wasn’t including him in this category. Barnaby’s ego refused to let him believe that. Still, the fact that the admin would add this jab solidified for him that Mars had caught on to his little deception. This was of little consequence; it just meant it was time to lay it on extra thick.
My nether regions quiver and my bosom heaves at your suggestion. I assure you, I will be different. Simply give me the opportunity to showcase my ample skills.

You won’t be disappointed.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 18:32:59 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Elisabeth met the eyes of the Persian across the room as spoke, his posture relaxed and his voice so at ease it was, to be blunt, a little unnerving.

"My phone?" she repeated, an eyebrow lifted. "Ah. No, I seem to have left it at home." Was that what this was about? Was she being slapped on the wrist for not being reachable during a mission? Typical.

Speaking of phones, it seemed surprisingly rude for Mars to be so engrossed in his own texting during what, she presumed, was some sort of performance review. Was this because she raised her voice at that one grunt for poking the Shiinotic? He deserved the embarrassment, honestly. He was sending spores everywhere.

She was probably going to be sneezing all night. Damn it.

"If this is about my behaviour in the latest smuggling mission..." Elisabeth began, before a loud ping signified a new text had arrived on Mars's phone.

How to even begin describing the look that had just appeared on Mars's face.

"Martín?" Elisabeth asked, attempting to draw his attention from his phone. Despite herself, the blonde was beginning to become annoyed. "Should I come back another time, when you are less distracted?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 5:23:47 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

This is, in fact, no performance review.
[break][break]
If it were, Mars would give a 9/10 on acting with professionalism even under such unforeseen circumstances, a 3/10 on awareness, amusing as this may be to him, and a 0/10 on having the security standards expected of a criminal.
[break][break]
Seriously, misplacing her phone and then having someone end up using it to try to prank her boss? Mars would bet money on the fact that she doesn’t even have a PIN on the damn thing.
[break][break]
The performance of the prankster in question, however? Mars would rate it a solid 6/10, a point of grace having been granted because by this point, it’s clear that it can only be and no one else.
[break][break]
”I am, in fact, not distracted, Elisabeth.” Although perhaps he should be, considering the things written in the next message he receives. Quivering nethers and heaving bosoms? Has been reading self-published novels with pictures of glistening abs on their covers? Is this what he thinks Elisabeth sounds like when giving into her urges? No, he must surely only have written such things because he thought it to be amusing. And, admittedly, it is. Maybe even enough to raise the score to a 7/10.
[break][break]
”I called you here to confirm something, and now I have, since while I’m not one to underestimate you, I imagine you wouldn’t send me something like this while in my presence.”
[break][break]
It’s then that he places the phone down on the desk, turning it towards Elisabeth so she can get a good look at the conversation. The Persian sits up, stretching, and soon enough she approaches the woman as if she too were interested in having a look at these scandalous messages.
[break][break]
”So, how should we respond to your impersonator, Miss Fiorelli?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 6:16:47 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The assessment, unsaid as it was, rated Elisabeth with searing accuracy -- though it might have rankled her to hear it spoken aloud.

However, such indignation would surely have been a drop in the swelling waves of her anger as her eyes skimmed the text messages sent to , ostensibly, from her own cell phone. Blood rushed to her face as she reviewed each ludicrous outpouring of carnal affection, unable to bear the fact that he was reading her reaction, knowing fully well what it was she was reading, and from whom.

"I'll kill him." The words came out with an unsettling calm, damning as the fall of a guillotine. There was no doubt in Elisabeth's mind that the author of such absurd nonsense -- heaving bosoms? burning loins? -- was none other than . No one else in Rocket would delight in torturing her this way.

Was this really what he thought of her? Some mindless bodice-ripper protagonist? Or was he just aware of how much such a rendition of her would irritate and incense her?

Her eyes shut tight as a vein throbbed on her forehead with visible irritation. "...We can't kill him. I know we can't. I don't mean that. I am fairly sure I know who this person is, and unfortunately he is a valued member of our organisation."

Even so, this time, her hands took to furious texting as she said: "Let's see if we can spin a web to ensnare this irritating gnat."

'Then don't disappoint me. Meet me in my office. Immediately.'

Elisabeth handed back the phone to , saying with cool nonchalance, "Could you do me the favour of taking off your shirt? I'd like for this to be as convincing as possible."

So saying, she began to unbutton her blouse.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 15:18:09 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

He watches her, he studies her, and he pays close attention to even the most miniscule reaction of hers while she reads the messages. Not because he finds it entertaining, since while there surely is something ever so sweet about how utterly flustered what is written seems to make , there is also undeniably much to be learned about someone when seeing how they react to the type of situation the Kalosian finds herself in. This hadn’t been a performance review, but as it often seems to be the case when Mars interacts with his subordinates, it quickly becomes one when the opportunity to test their mettle presents itself – judgement being cast even if he hasn’t intended for that at first. Or, had he? Hadn’t he wanted to see how Elisabeth would react to all of this?
[break][break]
”I’ll kill him.”
[break][break]
0/10.
[break][break]
”We can't kill him. I know we can't.”
[break][break]
”Let's see if we can spin a web to ensnare this irritating gnat”
[break][break]
8/10.
[break][break]
He squints at her request, as if judging her plan. Which, of course, he is, and it’s only once his judgement is cast that he calmly begins to undo his silken tie.
[break][break]
”You may want to mess up your hair a bit… or a lot. Pop out a button or two, if you’re really willing to commit.” With this suggestion, the admin smirks, standing up. He doesn’t bother with explaining his reasoning to her, but the simple fact of the matter is that if they’re going to try to make someone as intimately familiar with his ways as is believe that they have been fooling around, then the scene will have to look like one the journalist would recognize.
[break][break]
Thus, the Persian is called back to her Luxury Ball, sparing a moment to scratch the feline behind one of her round ears, and once this is done, the stack of paperwork on his desk is carefully placed on one of the spare chairs – for Mars would never be one to haphazardly throw paperwork to the floor, not even in a fit of lust.
[break][break]
It’s only once the office meets his standards that he begins to unbutton his shirt, the wait perhaps being for Elisabeth’s own sake. This he does let fall to the floor, even going as far as unbuckling his belt and tousling his hair for authenticity's sake. All of it while feeling no discomfort in standing partially naked before the florist as they wait for one hopefully-unsuspecting prankster to make his way to the high offices.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 7:57:36 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Elisabeth Fiorelli can forever be described as two things: spiteful, and frighteningly competitive.

Two buttons were snapped off without fanfare, leaving a peek of her bra visible as she untucked her blouse from her skirt. Her bun was undone, busy hands finding themselves in her voluminous blonde curls to shake them out. Soon her appearance was far from the composed manner it was at her entrance; it would, at the very least, stand in stark contrast to her day-to-day presentation.

had likewise shed his shirt and undone his belt, committing just as much to the part, if not moreso. Only after realizing that Mars had so fully agreed to her bluff did it occur to her that perhaps she had made an enormous assumption in believing that he would help her in the first place. Many people wouldn't. In fact, many people might find this to be a childish and immature reaction. Or be embarrassed for their own modesty, if nothing else.

Why had she just assumed that Mars would indulge her little vendetta? Maybe because of how obviously entertained he seemed to be by the whole thing.

Either way, no matter his reasons, Elisabeth was silently grateful for them.

She kicked off her shoes and sat herself on the side of his desk, exhaling as footsteps sounded outside the closed door. Mature or not, their scene was set.

'Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly.'

[break]
[break]
[break]
Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 18:36:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The jig was up.

He’d had his fun, but it seemed ’s patience had reached its limit. Was he annoyed? Suspicious? Aroused?

Barnaby figured he’d find out soon. Rising from the wooden swing bench, he brushed his pants off of any dirt or dust before calling on his RALTS to Teleport him to ROCKET HQ. Or… as close to the submarine headquarters as he could get. As it happened, teleporting to a moving object hundreds of feet underwater was quite a difficult thing to accomplish. Too difficult for his small Psychic-type, unfortunately. So Barnaby had to settle for arriving at a desolate dock manned by only one underwhelming Grunt.

Sorry, but you’re gonna have to wait for the next boat. Could be awhile.” And awhile it was. As the minutes passed, he felt himself progressively get more annoyed. Barnaby didn’t have time for this. There was no humor in having to wait for the climax of his puckish endeavor. Ten, twenty, thirty, fourty fifty minutes later - finally, he found himself standing before the door to ’ office.

A knock announced his presence and an assenting sound in response allowed his entry. What he walked into, however, was not what Barnaby had expected - he’d assumed Mars would be alone in his office, for instance, perhaps accompanied by one of his PERSIAN. When Barnaby had envisioned this moment in the eons of time waiting at the dock, he had pictured his big reveal, their laughter, a little back-and-forth razzing. Not an invasion of a private moment.

Silence hung heavy in the air as he took in the scene. Observant as he was, none of their fabricated details were lost on ; the peaking lace along Elisabeth’s chest, her tousled blonde curls, Mars’ discarded dress shirt, his unbuckled belt… it all came together as a very obvious indication of a steamy affair. Quite a familiar sight for Barnaby, especially with one of the involved parties.

But the timing seemed a little too coincidental. Had they really accomplished all of this in the hour that had elapsed since Mars’ last text? He had his reservations, but figured he’d call their bluff if there was one to call.

... I seem to have interrupted an important meeting. My apologies.” Barnaby spoke in an even tone, but it was shaky, as if he was holding back a laugh. The pinched smile on his lips also spoke to this restraint. “I can see myself out if you two require more time together.