TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 15:00:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Unbeknownst to , there is an unintended undertone to this impromptu revenge plan she had devised. Factors she had not considered. For, how could she, when she is aware of the full extent of Mars’ personal relationship with the man who had taken her phone and impersonated her in such a terrible manner?
[break][break]
Elisabeth could not have known. The admin, however, was fully aware of it from the moment she made her unusual request, asking him to remove his shirt. Barnaby may be used to sights like the one they had staged, he may often find himself enjoying such scenarios alone with Mars, but not at this place. Never at this place. is a man of many rules, and one of them has always been not to muddy the waters when it comes to their work for Team Rocket. may be his lover, but not Bee, the Rocket executive. That line had been drawn from the moment they learned of each other’s affiliations.
[break][break]
Shame that line becomes less and less clear when they’re both the same person.
[break][break]
Still, what encounters when entering Mars’ office in the headquarter’s north wing is something he has never actually seen before. Something that has never been allowed for him, but that seems to have fully enjoyed. What is he thinking? Was it actually curiosity that pushed Mars to go along with Elisabeth’s scheming? In part, yes. Perhaps this is all for his sick personal enjoyment, perhaps he’s testing both of them.
[break][break]
”Bee. Took you some time.” He chides, ever too nonchalant. No smile, no smirk, just simple and unbothered calm. The shirt remains on the floor when he goes to take a seat behind the desk, his gaze soon returning to Barnaby as he gestures towards the florist. ”I believe you may have something that belongs to Miss Fiorelli, no? How fortunate that she just so happened to stop by.”
[break][break]
As if this were business as usual. As if he weren’t lacking more than a couple of layers of clothing.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] &

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,419 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 18:41:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
There were parts of this act that would not be natural for her. A lovesick, besotted recruit basking in the afterglow of a forbidden interlude with a superior was never going to be believable, not at least from Elisabeth Fiorelli.

Anger, however, could be a powerful aphrodisiac. And Elisabeth had plenty of that simmering fuel to spare.

Her cool eyes met Bee's, and a slow, cat-like smile stretched across her lips. In this moment, she fantasized about a series of vines choking around his throat, throttling that smug face of his into apology; yes, this was pleasure. "Bee." The lingering silence after his arrival was gratifying enough, even if the puckish smirk on his lips suggested his questioning of their little façade. "Rest assured, you're not interrupting at all."

While was the embodiment of professional composure, Elisabeth lowered herself to the ground with a panther's grace, stretching her limbs leisurely as if there was no shame in being caught in flagrante delicto. She stepped into her heels, a hand winding itself into her hair to lift it into a messy bun that exposed her neck, the floral notes of her perfume wafting with the movement as she advanced towards her adversary with a smoldering glare at odds with the cruel smile on her lips.

"Mr. del Mar is nothing if not thoroughly efficient."

Her left hand alighted upon 's shoulder as she approached him, the thorned rosette wedding band gently pricking against his exposed collar bone. The golden spines were harmless, and yet the latch of her poisoner's ring could be coaxed into acting at a moment's notice, injecting him with a most unexpected karmic punishment for his little game.

Elisabeth wouldn't, of course. Satisfying as it might be to render him immobile and in spasming pain, at her mercy begging for release, she wouldn't. For many reasons, including the presence of in the room.

But the intoxicating thrill of the power she possessed -- the knowledge that for a moment, she could devastate him if she so pleased -- was enough to satisfy her.

"I believe you owe me something," she whispered into Bee's ear, each calm word laced with an undercurrent of a threat.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 3:53:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Unsurprisingly, the two didn't immediately rebuff him. Instead, Mars beckoned Barnaby into his office... with no regard for his discarded clothing or even an attempt to explain the implication of his and Elisabeth's state of undress. Hmm.

"I apologize, Admin del Mar. The boat ran long."

As seconds ticked by and Barnaby thought further on the sexual nature of the situation he'd walked into, his skepticism continued to grow more and more. Although was unaware, had erected quite the inconvenient barrier when it came to their relationship and ROCKET. Barnaby understood why, of course, but that didn't make it any less annoying.

With this in mind, why would Elisa be allowed such a privilege? Was she really that special?

No. Not compared to him, of course.

"I do, in fact. How serendipitous that she happened to be here." His tone was even and pleasant, as if nothing was out of order here, as if Barnaby didn't suspect Mars to have tattled on him.

He would have continued, perhaps even revealed the phone to end the spectacle that this had become, except that the supposed victim in all of this stepped forward. And she continued to do so, cutting the distance between them.

"Mr. del Mar is nothing if not thoroughly efficient."

"Quite." Barnaby knew that firsthand. He'd seen it in many iterations. The thought brought a small smile to his face, breaking his straightlaced façade. Unfortunate, but it was a foregone conclusion considering what did next.

Within moments she had spanned the length of the room, stopping close enough to whisper the sweetest bait in his ear. Normally, he might have ended his little game here. The jig was already up, it was time to concede. However, something about the way her words demanded compensation set sparks of defiance off in his mind.

"Oh, do I now?" Barnaby leaned down, whispering back into the crook of her ear. At this distance wouldn't be able to hear.

"You know, based on the texts you've sent tonight, you've been awfully naughty, Elisabeth." His voice was slow and deliberate, as if he wanted to allow time for the words to sink in; noticeably absent was his usual teasing lilt.

"Was Martín not enough for you? Shall I give it a go, hm?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,419 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 3:07:27 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Like a snake uncoiling in her mind, a memory sprang unbidden at 's taunting words -- a hand hovering over her waist, and the igniting spark of skin touching skin, dizzying and disorienting.

Of course he doubted. Even without knowing Bee's history with , Elisabeth knew well enough the man's own history with herself. How she reflexively shied from physical touch, unless initiated by her own will; how she had resisted that very impulse in his company, somewhere far less fraught with complication than an admin's office.

And something in his smug reply whispered at this knowledge, this calling of this bluff of hers, while also reveling in his own digital misdeeds: you wouldn't dare do this with him, and not with me either.

It incensed her.

"Oh, Bee. Do you have such little faith in your admin's abilities?" Laughter lacking the musicality of joy fell from her lips, her hand raising to caress his cheek with her fingertips. "Jealousy doesn't become you."

Not a second later her hand withdrew to strike him hard, a red welt blossoming in the wake of her palm slapping his cheek. Where the rosette thorns struck, a thin red line wept blood.

"Nor does feigned ignorance. I'll ask you again: what is it that you owe me?"

She didn't care about the scene she was making in 's own office. Decorum be damned.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 3:29:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
His eyes were trained on hers, awaiting the inevitable reaction. Shock, disgust, fury. There were several potential options, but in the end the outcome would be the same: the delicious shattering of her composure. To Barnaby's surprise, however, Elisa remained calm, even going so far as to laugh in his face.

How unfortunate. He thought for sure that his words would rile her to action.

"Don't worry, jealousy isn't an emotion that I let weigh me dow—" His voice returned to a conversational volume, Barnaby began to reply before being abruptly cut off.

Pain erupted across his cheek as 's hand made contact. The force of the blow sent his head careening in the opposite direction, making for quite the dramatic spectacle.

A moment passed in abject silence. From his sliced skin a trickle of blood slid downward, trailing until it reached the edge of his jaw. Then, a single drop fell to the floor of 's office.

Slowly, a wicked grin spread across Barnaby's lips. With a terrible ease he righted himself, turning back to face Elisabeth with a calm expression, as if she hadn't just struck him in the presence of a superior.

"You really should be more careful where you leave these things. Unlocked, without a password, no less. Someone much more devious than myself could have had a field day, you know." From his pocket he retrieved her lost cellphone and presented it to her on an open palm.

His eyes momentarily flicked to before returning to . Barnaby idly wondered what the admin thought of all this. Truly, he hadn't expected Elisa to be present when he'd entered the office just minutes earlier. It complicated things. Obviously.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 20:21:52 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Two rings hang from an elegant gold chain. They exist hidden from the world on most days, beneath elegant suits and other ever so stylish attires. On this night, they’re there in plain sight: a wedding band and a signet, the remnants of the man who was once Martín Marzán. He would have reacted much differently to this charade.
[break][break]
He is not the man who sits at the desk, however.
[break][break]
Martín del Mar watches and listens, his expression marked by perfect impassiveness. He says nothing, he does nothing, he even doesn’t seem at all fazed. As if, in the end, no matter how hilarious ’s games or how enraged they made , it’s all inconsequential to him. But, it’s not, is it? Their reactions tell him quite a lot about who they are. He’s judging, even now.
[break][break]
Even when Elisabeth raises a hand against a man who he has come to know so very intimately, Mars doesn’t seem to react. Yet, he also doesn’t look away, and when a single drop of blood falls upon the carpet he had gone through a terrible effort to bring to this dark office in Team Rocket’s submarine, his brow furrows just so slightly.
[break][break]
That’s a line crossed.
[break][break]
Only once the cellphone that had caused all this is returned does he speak, and when he does, they will find his tone to be as cold and sharp as the edge of a deadly blade – lacking the usual charm.
[break][break]
”Have you had enough?” Both of them. The question is rhetorical. They have had enough, he has decided that for them. He had played along until the point he thought it interesting and justified, but if they want to keep this game up from now on, it most certainly won’t be in his presence, much less at his office.
[break][break]
Actually, scratch that, the game is over for good.
[break][break]
”Elisabeth, I expect you to take better security measures from now on. Someone in your position can’t be this careless.” Harsh, but true. is right, things could have been much worse than just a silly prank if someone else had found her phone. On the other hand, she’s not the only one who displayed reproachable behaviours tonight. ”Bee. A word.”
[break][break]
Only then does he stand. Only then does he bother with retrieving the shirt that had been discarded.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,419 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 5:38:43 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The sting of 's words sliced through Elisabeth's pride, not for their severity, but for their truth. Few things irritated her more than being unprepared and vulnerable, and both those things had occurred due to her own disinterest in the phone that now so cheekily handed back to her.

Snatching the cellular device back, she turned her back on the fellow Rocket elite and faced instead an evidently displeased, now-shirted . The fact that what had enraged him was the blood on his carpet was something that Elisabeth neither suspected, nor would ever dream to imagine; her own faults, and the faults of the man next to her, seemed enough to explain his darkening change in mood.

"My apologies, Mr. del Mar," she said in a voice as smooth, composed, and sharp as ice. "I'll ensure this doesn't happen again." Her eyes cut back to Bee's, striking towards him like a bolt of lightning. "Any of it."

A swift turn of Elisabeth's heel preceded her exit stage right, her free hand buttoning up what remained of her undone blouse. Bitter thoughts swirled in her mind, only mitigated by the calming mental image of her hand striking Bee's cheek again and again on loop.

Only when she stepped outside of Mars's office and the door closed behind her did she allow herself to release the sneeze she had been holding in this entire time.

Fucking Shiinotic.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 3:15:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Had he had enough?

It was a good question. Stealing a glance at 's face, seeing her dark expression, hearing her cutting words, he weighed whether their interaction here had been fulfilling in any way. Had it slated some sort of desire?

It hadn't really, of course, but it had been fun while it lasted. There was just something about teasing her that delighted the trickster in his heart. Really, though, this game of identity theft had been mostly aimed at .

It seemed Barnaby would soon be able to express as much, given the admin's dismissal of Elisabeth. As she left he met her parting glare with a simple, arrogant grin.

The office door groaned shut. He and were now alone.

Spanning the distance between them, he stood at a parade rest in front of his superior's desk. Here, Mars had made it very clear that they were to abide by ROCKET's structure. So, Barnaby allotted him the decorum he was due.

He didn't say anything at first. Barnaby thought about making excuses or flirting or even saying nothing at all. After a moment, however, his response to Mars' order came as one simple word.

"Yes?" Not hesitant nor penitent. It was said coolly, evenly. Mostly because he wasn't sure if a reprimand was on the horizon or not.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 22:59:58 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Never lacking in grace, swiftly makes her exit, and there’s one thing about which she’s most certainly correct: this won’t happen again.
[break][break]
Mars doesn’t bother with agreeing with her parting words, nor does he bother with saying anything at first, simply buttoning up his shirt with the same meticulous care as always. As if it hadn’t been discarded until recently, as if it’s not wrinkled now, and as if his golden cufflinks aren’t still on the desk. It’s only once this is done that eyes marked by shades of amber and gold meet cobalt ones as they have done countless times before.
[break][break]
”Identity theft is not a joke, Bee.” He sounds serious, stern, as if he actually hadn’t found Barnaby’s little prank to be at all amusing. He had, of course, because it had been hilarious, but that doesn’t change the fact that as an admin, he can’t just allow his underlings to think they can do things like these with no repercussions – not even the executives. ”But I’m sure you’ll release that during your time with our forgery experts.”
[break][break]
And maybe gain another useful skill or two while at it. Things like those might suit him.
[break][break]
”It might help you next time… Elisabeth doesn’t text, a letter would have been much more convincing. If you’re going to pretend to be someone, you should know their ways.” It’s then and only then that a slight smirk tugs at Mars’ lips, and after putting on the cufflinks, he reaches for his jacket. ”Now, come on, let’s go home.”
[break][break]
Home where they can have a better discussion about all this, without Rocket drawing a line between them.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Identity Theft [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 8:48:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: