ENERGETIC EGGSTRAVAGANZA (MEMBER-LED EVENT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 10:47:36 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

rocket or not, niko would not have cared anyway. he tips his chin up in greeting at , an unfamiliar face with a bright head of hair that niko saw from a mile away.[break][break]

"you guys siblings, or something? same hair and all."[break][break]

he's mostly teasing as he flashes a grin at .

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 4:50:06 GMT
nina larson Avatar
nina listened to rico, confused until he it in different words. he’d been taking pictures. ”ohh.” she smiled with a laugh. ”i thought maybe... y’know, never mind.”

and then, there jessie and niko were, quicker than she’d expected. she grinned, waving back from the railing where many people had gathered to watch the show.

”hey!” she called, and confirmed to rico a beat later, ”yeah, that’s jessie. and niko.” she was excited to show her the anklet she’d gotten resized, something from a mother she hadn’t known about until days prior.

when they came over, niko’s question caught her off-guard. did she have any siblings?

shaking her head, she laughed it off. ”uh, don’t think so. unless rico’s from unova.” she looked towards him, still smiling, and then back at her friends. ”cause it turns out that’s where i’m from.”

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 7:59:07 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
Rico chortled at 's witty remark. "Ohohoho! Do we look that alike?" He responded, before shooting a playful wink at . "It just so happens that I'm from Unova too, but I'm pretty sure I'd remember it if I had a beautiful, yet estranged, younger sister!" He jested.

The cerulean-haired youth waved back at Nina's friends once introductions were done, flashing his best possible smile at . "Nice to meet y'all. I'm Rico, and this adorable young lady is Maddie." He gestured towards his Meowth, who greeted the new arrivals by raising her paw next to her face.
//rocket gang
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 0:54:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]WE'LL NEVER MAKE IT BEFORE DAWN

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] it wasn't hard to spot him. after all, bore quite a flashy character trait — that unmistakable mint-blue head of hair.

[break][break] "two hours?" he said, brow arched. his lips purse into a bemused smile. "i suppose i should be grateful."

[break][break] before they can say much more, however, an EGG BOMB explodes through the crowd from a nearby passerby (one that belonged to , even though jayden wouldn't know it.) as his friend exclaims in horror, jayden reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hankerchief, dabbing the other's cheek — which were full of the eggy remains of the attack — with said cloth.

[break][break] it doesn't occur to jayden that his outfit is also ruined.

[break][break] "if it really bothers you," he offers, "we can get you a change of clothes."

[break][break] he was pretty sure someone was telling t-shirts with 's face on it. and , for some reason.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] tagged for [break]
date w/ mint ^_^

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:11px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 50px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font:12px/14px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:-0.1px; color: #fcfcfc; text-transform: lowercase; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase!important; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:50px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#121212; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 0:10:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EVENT CONCLUDED

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A[break]
the regular GACHAPON TICKET can be redeemed for participating characters if they have not already redeemed it.