Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A Captivating Tale of Canine Capers! [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 16:04:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Finally, it's happened. Instead of staying in her Pokéball or playing with the Nidoran back at home while Master is out, Luna is on her own. Out and about like the mature Rockruff she is! Master even told her to have fun! He'll let her dig in the dirt and explore and maybe even pounce on other Pokémon just like he does with the humans! But Luna knows it's a very big responsibility to do these things. Just like how Master plans every hunt, she has to do the same.

But who to pounce and play with?! Who's here? She takes a deep breath, inhaling the crisp, fresh air and all the tantalizing scents dancing on it. There are many other Pokémon nearby in this place — the daycare, Master called it — but one stands out to her in particular: an Electrike! A Pokémon that's like her! Not the same, of course, but just like with that cute Boltund from the other day, she'll be able to read the Electrike's body language better than other Pokémon's.

Panting happily, Luna starts off in an easy trot toward the source of the distinct smell.

[googlefont=Heebo]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 1:34:53 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Saber was a bit bummed out; he loved watching all the flashing lights from the music game cabinets when his trainer played on them! Sadly, rules had changed, and he was no longer allowed inside. Most of the Pokémon inside the Daycare building itself were either sleeping or playing with toys their trainers had left them. Not him, though; Saber's legs were sparking, as if they were about to explode in a shockwave that would almost certain get him in trouble with the warden.

His head perked up when he heard and saw one of the daycare staff opening the back door. With a yip that may have woken some sleeping Pokémon up, the Electrike dashed toward the hallway before discharging electricity through his paws, badly startling the staffer on duty. The field behind the daycare was huge, and there weren't a ton of Pokémon out there.

Saber barked toward Luna in the distance before electricity surged from his legs and out his paws, fueling explosive acceleration well beyond what should be possible for a Pokémon his size. While his electricity lasted, he had to be covering distances faster than many adult Pokémon could! Killing much of his speed after zooming past Luna, the Electrike's skidding uprooted a few flowers toward the back fence. He playfully ran around the Rockruff a few times before finally stopping long enough to let out a greeting yip.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Electrike      Good

{WC: 239}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 11:29:16 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Luna watches the Electrike zoom past her, kill a few flowers, and then race back. She barks playfully in response when he stops, then sits down to have a proper adult conversation. Just like Master always does when he talks with important money people in the back room.

"Hi, I'm Luna!" she says. "Is this your first time at daycare too? Want to go on an adventure?" Her tail wags furiously in hopeful anticipation. "I don't get to run around very much at home so I want to go look and sniff at everything!"

[googlefont=Heebo]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 1:17:33 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Saber was impressed that Luna stood her ground despite being circled at full speed. The Electrike responded to her greeting with speech almost too fast to understand, the occasional spark still flying from underneath his paw. "I'm Saber!" he barked back. "Yep it is! It's way bigger than the one Master took me to! The field there was so small I couldn't even show my top speed there!"

Not only was this field bigger, there were a lot more Pokémon than Saber was used to in a daycare facility. Though it was hard to tell whether Saber was genuinely enthusiastic over the prospect of an adventure in this field, or this was just the yellow pup's typical energy level, he seemed happy with the idea of exploring. "This place is huuuuuuuuuuuge! Sure beats watching Master play on the light machine all day! As much as I like watching all the pretty colors, it makes so much noise that I get a headache when he's done!"

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Electrike      Good

{WC: 166}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 3:15:53 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
"Let's run around then! I don't know if I'll be able to keep up, but I'll do my best!" Luna exclaims, rising to her paws and bouncing back and forth with eagerness. "Let's see how many other Pokémon we can meet on our way to the other end of the field!"

She starts toward a pair of Girafarigs grazing on the lowest leaves of a tree growing against the fence. "What's a light machine, anyway?" she asks Saber before he can shoot off ahead of her. "Is it the kon-pyuu-tor that humans use sometimes? My master has one in his room that he reads when he's not at the drinking place or doing other work."

[googlefont=Heebo]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 4:44:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Saber couldn't help but grin when he heard Luna intended to have a mock race, the first leg of which would be toward the two Girafarig she pointed out pretty far in the distance. When asked about the "light machine", Saber looked confused for a moment. "It's in this place with lots of people. It plays loud music, then Master and this green girl start stomping their feet really fast. Sometimes faster than I can run, and they might get hurt. I like the bright lights, but the music gives me a headache!"

Saber wasn't quite ready when Luna took off toward the psychic-type Pokémon almost a third of the way across the field. "Don't leave me behind!" Sparks flew from Saber's paws as he bounded toward his target, even lunging into a spark-trailed Quick Attack for added speed. While he was on a course to zip between their legs, one misstep could result in a high speed collision. Then, there would be real trouble!

{WC: 166}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 11:50:16 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Luna yips with laughter as Saber zooms past her toward the Girafarigs. He zips around between their legs, startling them and causing them to shout rather nasty obscenities. Luna arrives just in time to witness the larger of the two Psychic-type Pokémon STOMP the ground with his black hooves, narrowly missing Saber several times.

"Hey! Saber, be careful!" Luna exclaims, anxiously tapping her front paws. Then, gathering her courage, she uses DOUBLE TEAM before dashing between the Girafarig's legs right after Saber. They emerge out on the other side, running at full tilt across more of the field.

"Maybe we shouldn't have bothered the Girafarigs while they were eating," she tells the Electrike once they've slowed down to a reasonable speed, looking sheepish for having picked out the Long Neck Pokémon first. "Why don't you decide who we should see next? Maybe they'll be friendlier."

[googlefont=Heebo]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 18:26:33 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Saber took the opportunity to drift through the brush when it was short enough that he could clearly see through it. It took the light breeze quite some time to blow the resulting dust cloud away. He had, unsurprisingly, beaten Luna to the Girafarig by quite the margin. The Quick Attack chain was intense enough to force the Electrike to catch his breath!

"Whee! That was fun!" Saber yipped between breaths, sparks continuing to fly from his paws while panting. He rolled onto his back for a while to let some excess electricity loose. "Wonder if Master is having an excited day or an angry day? It's always one of the two when he's doing all that crazy stomping."

Once Saber had caught his breath, he could have sworn he saw a Litleo and a Pichu playing in some taller grass toward the opposite fence. "Wonder what they're doing? I'm gonna see!" With that, the young Electrike was off once more, though not going all-out this time; he wanted to go at a pace Luna could keep up with.

{WC: 179}
{PC: 4}
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 19:16:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
"Yeah, let's go see!" Luna agrees, running alongside Saber toward the two Pokémon he indicated.

As the field is quite wide and the opposite end of the fence is still rather far away, she thinks about what her master is doing in this moment. She recalls the pleasant way he patted her head while instructing her to be good during her first visit to the daycare. He said something about having to be away for a little while because of some urgent errand, and it would be too dangerous for a Rockruff. "I bet my master is busy with work," she says aloud, proudly. "He is an important person at the drinking place and is always out in the city doing important-person things. Sometimes he doesn't come home until very late at night. I wonder if my master knows about your master's stompy light machines. He probably does, though. He's really smart."

When they near their destination, it becomes clear that the Litleo and Pichu are trying to reach some berry bushes growing on the other side of the fence! From this distance, Luna can smell the delicious, ripe berries ready for eating; it makes her mouth water just thinking about them. Unfortunately, the fence is quite high and made of woven metal. They won't be able to squeeze their bodies through, and none of their arms are long enough to reach the berries through the fence.

"Hey Saber, are you hungry? Maybe we can help these two get some berries and they will share," Luna suggests.

[googlefont=Heebo]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 20:33:20 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It sounded like both Saber and Luna both had busy Masters. After all, Josh did have side hobbies. He would have to shelve a lot of those if he wanted to turn pro, though. "He always pushes my big brothers Twilight and Resheph so hard. I bet when I grow up, I could outrun them both!" Saber proudly chirped, though he had to calm down to avoid another electrical overload in his legs. He went on to describe the looks of the Absol and Dragonair, though it may have been difficult to understand due to his rapid rate of speech.

When Luna brought up the idea of lunch, Saber barked back with a resounding "Yep!"; he wasn't going to turn down a sweet snack. Not with low-hanging Magost Berries on the other side of the fence. While they had bitter cores that Saber was keen to spit out, the fruit itself tasted heavenly. It might even be too sweet for Luna, but one of his favorite snacks was just too irresistible!

There were several branches high in the air but within the fence's confines. They were probably too high for Luna to reach, but not too high for Saber. "Just watch me!" he barked in an almost braggart voice before slinking backwards. With a Quick Attack-fueled charge, the Electrike hurled himself skyward, disturbing the thin branch hanging over the three other Pokémon long enough for it to rain Magost Berries. He certainly wouldn't need lunch when Master came to pick him up - what a feast! If only he could convince Master to take some of these home with him...

{WC: 270}
{PC: 5}

Submitting thread for rewards.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 7:09:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: