forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 0:45:09 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
many of AQUA's members raise pertinent questions, or even offer alternatives. all the while gabriel stays quiet.
[break][break]
more to the point of the meteor, this meeting allows the councilman to get a better feel for the group around him. the myriad of personalities, opinions, bleeding hearts, and more offers him a keen insight.
[break][break]
and while the group debates, he reviews the choices. makes a valid point, but he disregards it almost immediately, eyes narrowing on sootopolis. if there was anywhere to allow an incursion from sea!hoenn — it'd be here. the rest? didn't matter.
[break][break]
sootopolis city[break]the desert[break]meteor falls[break]petalburg city

[break][break]
when all is said and done, he looks up.
[break][break]
"i believe any other alternatives presented at this point are too risky — we're out of time. the purpose of this meeting is to come to not only an agreement on our choice, so we may present ourselves as a unified assembly to the public, but also come to terms with our actions.[break][break] our positions do not afford us the moral high-ground, especially with the lives of thousands of our own on the line.
[break][break]
i understand the reservations of this assembly, but the alternative is much worse, and i would remind everyone here that this alternative reality made the first strike against us.
"

[attr="class","notes"]A.Q.U.A[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 3:35:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
while he failed to steer the conversation away from rocket to the immediate threat, manages to bring it back. he's thankful, at least, since his personality doesn't mesh well with stronger ones like those present on the table.

the discussion moves. kyle opens up an image on his phone as the rest of the locations are given out for possible points of their operation before he speaks up his mind.

"hey, how about a little hoenn classic."

granite cave
desert
slateport city
rustboro city
mossdeep city

granite cave was a place where people had previously encountered with a father winter. while he did not participate on what he thought was a scam, reports were consistent enough to make the story believable.

the desert housed the regirock ruins, which has become relevant more than once on hoenn's history.

slateport city and mossdeep were both points of which ultra beasts have come from in the past.

"i don't know what the extra lines on the passerby analytics map means, but my votes are here."

they were nothing but guesses and assumptions, but it has proven time and time again that preparation offers them little against the adversary, so they might as well choose which ones sound fun.

he's not going to push his beliefs on others though, and is willing to get his voice drowned out by reason, if only to incur less conflict, much like 's logic with her decision.

kyle turns to when she mentions his name. "you already failed them if you worry more about them leaving than trusting them not to, miro." she sounded selfish, but kyle thinks it was just a problem with her wording.

"if we're bringing sea!hoenn into equation though, i can maybe, perhaps, get a conversation with my doppelganger." he's the only one up in the hierarchy that responded to pacifism, after all. he quiets down after, realizing faults to his logic. "maybe. doubt it though. their hands are probably tied as well."

@tags
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:03:13 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

" . They tried to imprison us before we even fought them. Do you honestly think they'd be willing to work with us?"
[break][break]
Such a naive suggestion reminds her of when people insisted on negotiating with the cannibal aliens that invaded their region. It was a stupid idea then, and it sounds even more ridiculous now.
[break][break]
"We should be realistic; this is our only chance. The only plan we can execute without gambling on the lives of everyone we know. No one at this table should lie to themselves-- people are going to die." was right about that. It wasn't an outcome they'd be able to avoid.
[break][break]
"And with all that said, I also don't believe what they tried to show us in the Cloud for a second. Ignoring the fact that we cannot confirm if the future they've shown us is real or not - and even if it is - it stands to reason that no one but us could change it."
[break][break]
She had a personal stake in that, now. Sacrificing every other universe wasn't an option she was willing to consider, which is precisely why it isn't an option. She can't allow it to happen, so it's not happening. Perhaps Katherine, too, was naive in thinking that there isn't a chance that Malcedona was right all along, but...
[break][break]
She wouldn't be herself if she easily accepted someone else's truth.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 10:07:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

when speaks to express her concerns, matias can do no more than listen and understand. while he doesn't necessarily support her decision to step away from her position as head professor, he does agree that her presence would likely prove to be a liability for them should she still be this conflicted.[break][break]

the same can be said for who decides to bring his name up as well. thankfully, addresses it, echoing the same sentiment matias would've.[break][break]

tapping at the piece of paper in front of him, he shares a thought:[break][break]

"it'd be pertinent to point out that we need to consider interruptions not only from sea hoenn but also from those from this hoenn who disagree with our plan."[break][break]

he continues.[break][break]

"resistance, whether from sea hoenn or here is inevitable. so i've picked locations where we wouldn't have to worry too much about containment."[break][break]

granite cave[break]
desert[break]
meteor falls[break]
mossdeep city
[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- addresses melody.[break]
- suggests locations that would have the least amount of collateral.[break]

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 10:08:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"I get where your coming from Mels but..." He was trying to not really meet eyes with as he brought a hand up to his neck and rubbed it. A memory of his doppleganger from back then flashed before his eyes and he wished it would just stop when he thought about it. "Let's not forget to them we did kind of kill their leader. Even if they did attack us first I doubt they'd be quick to forgive us even if we did try to say we're sorry. Just a hunch."

If there was a way to cooperate with them he would have been all for it but after seeing himself die during that whole ordeal he wasn't too keen on working with doppelgangers. So for now he would just look at a map on his phone and try to think what would be the best places for these primal stones should go. "as for the stones...maybe we should try to avoid populated areas."

* Meteor Falls
* Petalburg Woods
* Granite Cave
* Desert

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 13:13:28 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

While Lars waited for his answer with regards to range of what they were going to be setting up next, he had no idea that somewhere in the near future (probably only a few days after this meeting) he was going to be calling one of his own.

Only, it would involve the Rangers themselves.

Fiddling with the pen in his hand, he scratched down one location, so far—

The ‘Great’ Desert.

At least that was one down.

He looked up at ’s words—and for the briefest of seconds he was tempted to speak what he wanted to say, what was weighing on his mind; however he chose not to.

(It was too risky, for starters.)

Instead he took mental notes, and decided to contact someone later in the day—probably after this meeting, too.

(Not seeing as the other man was already here present and accounted for, but . Poor guy, just recently promoted as Ranger Captain and then this may happen, depending on the voting turnout.)

He then took another look at the projected map, and his brain started to plot out other potential locations…

He didn’t realize he was muttering under his breath in Italian Alto Marean as he began sketching on the piece of paper, very rough lines coming to life of the region’s layout before marking two locations (Mount Pyre and the Desert) with little ‘x’ marks.

“Fai un buco altrettanto grande per il problema altrettanto grande,1 he said quietly—wondering if knew a single lick of the language. If she didn’t, well, at least his secret was safe with him.

• looks up at Eva’s proclamation, blinks
‘she has a point.’
• grabs a piece of paper and makes a very rough outline sketch of the region, marking the Desert and Mount Pyre locations with little marks
• ponders if placing the crystals at locations as far apart as possible would create a rip in the fabric of reality big enough to send the danged thing out of Hoenn
1“Make an equally big hole for the equally big problem.”

@tag

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 17:36:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She speaks up immediately after kyle finishes. "I believe there are others in the room more worried than I am about legendary pokemon as a resource. Given it was revealed that rocket can steal these resources away and are actively looking to take them away from us one way or another. I am simply trying to share my concerns regarding this plan as it can have other side effects we are not talking about. How may Tapu Koko and Tapu bulu feel?" As she looks at the pokemon who were also in attendance. "Dahlia knows exactly why I'd be concerned with Cobalion leaving as they are aware of WHY he would leave me for this. It is something " she says looking to Dahlia as the woman was aware of her conditions with Cobalion with an uncomfortable gaze. She wasn't going to be the one causing problems, the fucking goat behind her would. [break][break]

As kyle mentions his doppelganger Melody is reminded of her own. "My own doppelganger and I eventually came to a mutual understanding. So maybe I can do the same with Kyle with your permission Miss Dahlia?" she adds looking to her with a pleading look. [break][break]

Her eyebrow twitches as people in the room began to jump down her throat one after another. [break][break]

She clears her throat, trying to regulate her emotions before speaking. " I am NOT forgetting anything Kazimir. Watch your tongue." she snaps as both kazimir use a word that was rather raw for her at the moment given the conversation she just had. [break][break]

She calms down with a small sigh escaping her lips as she pinches the bridge of her nose. "Sorry, allow me then to rephrase it in a way that is easier to understand.  Sea hoenn is a universe that may have more experience with these primal crystals than we do given what we learned of our little adventure into their world. OLIVIA ABIATI was in contact with them for some time, long before we even knew of primal crystals. I am not saying to ally ourselves with them, and then sing joy to the universe afterwards. I am saying present them a simple sequence of events. Assist us with this problem we have, or we wipe them out entirely when we dump it on them and it becomes their problem. The promise of a meteor destroying their entire Universe and possibly others may be enough of motivator to solve it for us. There is an ENTIRE universe of people, not everyone is going to be so against us or for the monarchy they had. But I'd like to re-emphasize if there is no other alternative option I will assist where I can. I simply want to discuss. " [break][break]

She sat back down, feeling a bit exhausted of this conversation.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Desert, Fortree, petalburg woods, new mauville.
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 18:07:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

at the talk of doppelgangers and alternate plans, matias feels it appropriate to share.[break][break]

"while i commend your efforts to find an alternative solution, melody, i'm afraid sea hoenn can't be reasoned with."[break][break]

he pauses, suddenly remembering.[break][break]

"actually...it may be possible."[break][break]

unable to help himself from grinning, he leans forward, speaking up as he explains.[break][break]

" and i met her doppelganger again in rustboro a few months back. we asked why they were attacking us and she kept repeating that it was the queen's orders. so what happens if we were to remove their queen?"[break][break]

the parallels never quite occur to him.[break][break]

"i'm not saying we should rely on them to save us or to even reason with us but if they have the tech to open a portal to us then it's not a stretch to say they have the tech to open a portal to another universe. a barren one, perhaps."[break][break]

he nods at after his public display of his support. it's the most she'll likely receive from him during this meeting.[break][break]

- suggests sea hoenn is only following their queen out of loyalty/fear. removing her could allow them to be reasoned with.[break]
- suggests sea hoenn have the tech to open portals to universes. the pilfered bracelet in league possession could be proof of that.[break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:28:57 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for Aqua Aseembly

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"Wow. Why did no one think about that, Matias?"
[break][break]
Katherine doesn't dignify 's emotional speech with a response solely because the foundation upon which it's built is so fragile that even a word from Kazimir is enough to threaten it. That's easy, and easy is boring.
[break][break]
"Maybe with a dead king and queen, they'll listen. I mean, that is, if they ignore everyone else who died when we met them," her eyes roll. Judging by the meeting's direction, there's not enough sarcasm in this world to quell her frustration.
[break][break]
"And after we liberate them of the shackles of monarchy in record time, we'll host a giant, cross-universal feast during which we'll crown their new royal family," not only was this stupid, it was ignorant of their region's recent past.
[break][break]
"Do you even listen to yourself?" Katherine would have been a bit more respectful if she thought that this plan had legs to stand on... But she obviously doesn't. By now, she's accepted that talking sense into Matias and Melody was impossible. Whatever happened between the two, it clearly affected their minds as well.
[break][break]
"Kyle... Please. You're encouraging them just by mentioning an extremely unlikely possibility. We tried this before with the aliens led to our world. We should not repeat the same mistake." She hopes that he'll listen. She hopes that he, of all people, would not be tempted by some heroic suicide.
[break][break]
"Melody. Matias. What if they take one of you hostage and bring you to their world? If they can show up here whenever they want, then what if they start abducting people left and right? You know, until we can't follow the plan anymore?"
[break][break]
She draws a breath. Scarlet eyes flit from the champion to the other Elite Four in the room, her peers.
[break][break]
"No one in this room asked for this, but these are the cards we've been dealt. I implore you to remember that before you go on another tangent and imagine a 'What If' scenario. The meteorite is coming. This is all we can do to save our people."

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:55:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

SHE IS CORRECT. removing herself from the conversation does not mean she will not have a part to play. but to offer up her resignation is to roll over belly up, without putting up so much as a fight.

it’s a quitter’s mentality that hides behind the bravado of a bleeding heart. disgusting. unrealistic. and foolhardy to the bitter end.

for all intents and purposes, he truly does hope she finds a way. he hopes because he knows she will fail.

march of last year was the first time they learned about the meteor. in that time, what have they accomplished? what alternatives have they found?

nothing.

understanding PRIMAL QUARTZ is a nice badge of honor.

recovering the RAYQUAZA they haphazardly forsaken because they wanted to play around with forces they do not understand, is commendable, he supposes.

but neither will take care of the meteor.

and while fernando thinks of every way those who harp against doing what must be done have fucked them over, he doesn’t so much as bat an eye. he simples sits there, nodding in her direction with a brief, “fair enough.

the rest of the conversation doesn’t even merit a comment. better to let those present hash out it out as comments beneath his paygrade are exchanged in a game of make believe.

note(s):
- mulls to himself.
- unfazed expressively.
- observes as those present argue.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 20:01:50 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

Are you ready to be a BIG SHOT?

A tense silence descended upon the table following 's words.

"... As Fairburne says, we're out of options; no point in dwelling in what-ifs, and gods know we tried to find alternatives." He said with a measure of stoicism. "Let's stay on topic. If you want to explore alternatives, do it on your own time. I doubt we'll find any here, at any rate."

Typing down his own choices for the locations of the stones, the youth wrote down the Desert, the Meteor Falls, Fortree City, and Petalburg Woods.

"For the most part, I agree with Fairburne's assestment." He said, "But I would rather place the Petalburg key point within its woods. Petalburg city possesses 2 large bodies of fresh water within its limits- and has a beach in its proximity, to boot."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 20:26:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Her resignation depends on whether deems it unacceptable to not directly participate in the teleportation of the Meteor to Sea!Hoenn. It is written in her contract, after all, that she is required to come to Hoenn’s emergency aid if summoned – avatar or not. Does she want to resign? No. Will she if needed? Yes. She will not let her short comings and knowingly bleeding heart prevent The League from doing what is best for Hoenn’s people.

[break][break]

She regrets not having the strength to do so herself.

[break][break]

Eva has been through war, she’s made tough decisions before, but War and Genocide are different. In Kanto, She fiercely fought Rocket, accepting the loss because they had killed so many innocent people. What she didn’t do was go to a city and just drop a bomb on it – innocents and Rockets suffering. It may lead towards helping ‘fix’ a problem but at what cost? What makes them different then they lump the lives of innocents with those that have done them wrong?

[break][break]

That is where she draws the line.

[break][break]

Will she fail as is convinced she will? Probably. But failure is perfection in practice. Every great discovery is built on a mountain of failures that came before it. Failure tells you just as much as success, adding to the data. Is there a chance she will succeed? Maybe. And it’s that sliver of hope that keeps the process moving forward.

[break][break]

Eva has nothing else to say. Just like , she separates herself from the conversation, listening. probably comes the closest to making her change her mind. She cements a thought Eva has had many times. Her old militaristic mind starting to peak through. There’s one border they’ve yet to learn to defend: Their dimension. Perhaps that’s the key to their salvation, learning to control when, where, and by who portals can be created. Better yet, stop their creation all together.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
628 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 0:42:18 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rg0kv0XzE21yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
THEME SONG: 🎼 Hoenn Victory Road (Champion Stadium) - Pokémon Masters EX

TO MATIAS

"i have two questions. the first: how were these key primal points selected? do they bear any significance or importance?"[break][break]

"second: it may seem irrelevant since we're sending it away, but what do we think the unidentified mineral is or does?"

"the selection takes into account a variety of locations across the region. western and eastern hoenn. rural and urban or remote."[break][break]

the next question is tinted with a hue of concern.[break][break]

"we have no way of identifying what the material is or does."

TO LARS

"another question to add to the pile—are those… where the crystals going to be placed—does range matter when activating them? Like do they have to be close by. Or can they operate even over long distances?"[break][break]

"Okay, I might be missing something else here, but how are you going to place one of these things at Sootopolis if it’s occupied by them? What’s the chance they’re not going to wreck it or steal it for their own use?"

"that is why the plan specifies when the primal points will be activated. when the meteoroid enters the troposphere. when activated, the fired beams will travel until they come in contact with their target."[break][break]

"sootopolis is still our city, but the concern is valid. we may not place one in the crater city after all, but the option has been provided for your consideration."

TO EVA

"eva, i understand that you are scared. uncertain. we are bearing the burden of so much. too much.[break][break]

but we have survived our worst days. should further disaster ensue, we will adapt. overcome. we will find solution after solution after solution until we untie every single knot we've made along the way.[break][break]

as it stands, we are more informed than ever before and you dare not resign in our darkest hour. but i can not stop you.[break][break]

you may continue to research alternatives. tend to rayquaza should it miraculously heal in time. that is service enough."

TO ILLEANA

"oh illeana, it is because of your reckless incursion that allowed for sea hoennians to come through. not the opening of rifts. when the primal points are used, they teleport the meteoroid immediately when the beams touch.[break][break]

you on the other hand, decided on your own accord, two times we believe, considering the data on hand about the use of a ghost-type Z-move, to tamper with the primal crystals rather than install them.[break][break]

we will speak of this yet."

ABOUT SEA HOENN

"if we believe that the dark triad has interfaced with sea hoenn, all we can do is ensure that our plan is as concrete as possible.[break][break]

there is no way of knowing and to spearhead specific moves on conjecture is dangerous.[break][break]

i hate to disappoint you all, but it is highly unlikely that sea hoenn will cooperate with us. should we rely upon their help or stratagem, what will stop them from sabotaging the operation last minute resulting in our destruction? and currently, we have no way of warping to land hoenn.[break][break]

for those interested, feel free to arrange a meeting with the sea hoennians in the dimensional pocket. however, do understand, that you would be revealing information to the enemy and would potentially harm the integrity of this operation.[break][break]

if the enemy does not have information already, that is."
[break][break]

Her eyes focus on before she leans back in her chair.

THE CURRENT VOTES

THOSE WHO HAVE VOTED: (partially). Characters who have not voted by the next moderator post can still have "voted ICly" but they will not have changed the outcome of the vote.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Petalburg City & Woods - 6 (three for woods)
  • Desert - 9
  • Meteor Falls - 5
  • Fortree City - 4
  • New Mauville - 1
  • Sootopolis City - 1
  • Granite Cave - 3
  • Slateport City - 1
  • Mossdeep City - 2
[break]

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT is designed as a crucial narrative beat before the meteoroid impact event coming this Fall. In order to prepare for the future of the region, the League invites its officials to ensure everyone is on the same page...[break][break]

There is no deadline for the next "moderator post"; you may also post multiple times. However, please allow others time to post if you feel like the thread is going too quickly. Feel free to respond to others, banter, and more.

There are no deadlines to post yet; however, will publish moderator posts when appropriate.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 18:42:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She doesn't want to answer Katherine's questions, mostly because part of her knew Katherine was right that there was a possibility for being taken hostage. But she still felt she had to try for her own consciousness, at the very least she'd say she tried. [break][break]

She pauses for a moment and looks towards Matias and Kyle "Thank you Miss Dahlia." she says sitting back down in her chair. "If and accompany me, then I will go and speak with them." she states.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Desert, Fortree, petalburg woods, new mauville.
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 17:24:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

presents her statements. most he can't dispute so he doesn't bother but he does decide to tackle the last thing she says.[break][break]

"i appreciate the concern for our wellbeing, katherine, but you're ignorant if you think this is all we can do to save our people. i agree it is the best option but it isn't the only one."[break][break]

he looks to and , nodding at each sword of justice before looking back at .[break][break]

"meeting with the sea hoennians won't take away from this operation. we'll meet with them to discuss the possibility of a solution that benefits both our worlds."[break][break]

and then his gaze shifts to , , then .[break][break]

"i imagine we'll need a member of the council to come with."[break][break]

- suggests sea hoenn is only following their queen out of loyalty/fear. removing her could allow them to be reasoned with.[break]
- suggests sea hoenn have the tech to open portals to universes. the pilfered bracelet in league possession could be proof of that.[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times