he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 13:04:18 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertext"]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

Nearly a month after his visit to at the high security medical facility where the League kept him, Gunner followed two guards down the same halls, retracing his steps. The facility had not moved Choi from his windowless hospital room, not even after discovering what existed in his blood.[break][break]

Gunner's superiors claimed Choi was already as secure as he could be, especially considering the 24-hour surveillance. Gunner disagreed, but he would put every Rocket at the bottom of a hole six feet deep, if he could.[break][break]

Accompanying the special agent on that second visit were two other people: , now in League custody as promised, and a woman from Child Protection Services assigned to Eris' case. The girl was there, as promised, to see her father.[break][break]

At the door to Choi's cell, Gunner glanced sidelong at Eris while the guard unlocked the door.[break][break]

"Remember what I said earlier," he told her. "You'll have a chance to talk with your father for a few minutes, but then I have additional questions for him. You'll wait out here with Mrs. Marinos while I do that, then we will leave when I'm finished."[break][break]

The door to the cell swung open. Gunner and his companions stepped inside while the guards waited in the hall.

[attr="class","gunnerooc"][break]

NOTES

Social // takes place before Christmas 2022

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:13:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Being here stresses her out to her very core. Unfamiliar faces swim amidst a pungent scent of disinfectant and other unidentifiable chemicals, her shadows looming long as she uncomfortably grips at her left arm.[break][break]

She wants Reiner here... Mesprit... Anyone that she can look in the eyes and talk to. Instead, she's left shuffling with small, quiet steps, hesitant to reach out for the walls or help.[break][break]

It doesn't come as a surprise that she nearly walks into when he stops, tensing and taking a few steps back as he glances back at her. And the reminders that he gives her, they stick to her like a soggy towel that she can't quite peel off. Her lips are pulled taut as she nods, a hand instinctively reaching for the doorway as she passes through.[break][break]

sits there, just within arm's reach. Does he look a little skinnier than usual? She doesn't know if there have been any crystals forming on his body recently. And perhaps for the first time since she's been unwilling handed over to the League, something other than fear peeks out: A notion of comfort and security that tugs her right in.[break][break]

"Pa!" She rushes towards him, perhaps a little too quickly as she misses the cue to stop. In the sacred silence of this horrible cage, there's a rather unceremonious slam of her knee into the bed frame, accompanied by a whimper as she tries to shake the pain out.[break][break]

"I'm... usually better at this when Reiner's around." The curses under her breath will go unnoticed by everyone other than Chu-e, covered by the way she reaches out to hold his hand. "They haven't done anything bad to you, right?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:27:44 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had been idle, humming to himself. When the door cracks open he raises a brow. Usually so sluggish and calm here, as evidenced by video footage and visits from others, Chu-e shakes things up. When realization strikes he does a double take, almost falling as he tries to scramble out of bed. The morphine drip pulls from his hand, gushing a bit of blood, but he doesn't care. He scoops into his arms and hugs her tight, like he might never get to hug her again.

"I'm fine. It's been fine. Errie, are you okay?" He pulls away only enough to take her face in his hands, squish her cheeks to make her look like a fish, and look her up and down. "Are you alright? Have you been eating? Is Reiner okay?"

Worry breaks into a small smile, something like tears pooling in the corners of his eyes. He sniffs as one slides down, grayish in color and shiny as it dries on his cheek.

A quick glance to the side, finally paying attention to the other occupant of the room.

"Tough guy... thank you."
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 12:20:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

Standing near the opposite wall of the room, Gunner watched the exchange impassively. Internally, he found it difficult to reconcile what he was seeing with the idea that both Choi and the girl were members of Team Rocket.[break][break]

Of course, appearances were deceiving. The results of the blood analysis proved just that. Whatever was in Choi's blood, it was not human.[break][break]

When he was thanked, Gunner nodded, though he did not smile. "I'll pass your gratitude on to my superiors. They approved the request that allowed this meeting to happen."[break][break]

Then he fell silent once more so father and daughter could speak with each other.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 12:37:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There is a thought that passes through her mind as lunges to hug her - What parts of him still remain sane? But perhaps, she need not think on the matter, considering how quick he is to rush through his little check-up.[break][break]

"M'm okay. Kinda." Even as he squishes her cheeks, she manages to eek out intelligible words. And when he finally lets go, she's still holding onto his hand, gently squeezing it as she tries to put her thoughts together. "Reiner... isn't happy though. He's worried, about Matias."[break][break]

It's evident that she is too. Try as she might to seem functional under this setting, there's a certain paleness to her glow, a kind of fatigue that floods her entire body.[break][break]

"Miss Melody didn't pull any punches. I still feel kinda woozy from that." She starts but soon falls silent, awkwardly looking away as she begins to fidget with her sleeves. Her gaze darts from to the items in the room, as if she might pinpoint the cameras they've been using to monitor Chu-e on the regular. Then she leans in, cupping her hands around her mouth as she whispers in his ears. "I'm also kinda scared... about Theo... He knows about Mesprit..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 5:26:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e continues to stroke down her hair, a soothing action as much for himself as it was for her. He listens with rapt attention. Any worry of is also a worry of his by default.

Grunting, he sits back and cups his hand still beading with a few dots of blood, perches himself on the edge of the bed so she can join him.

Where Eris whispers, Chu-e does not. In fact he glances up at , as if to communicate as much in what he doesn't say as what he does.

"Eris, if anyone ever hurts you, there is no force in heaven or hell that can keep me from them."

It is fierce and protective. It is also a promise. League or Rocket, if they bothered his daughter, they would die.

Some habits were so hard to break, after all.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 5:44:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's never been any force in heaven or hell that's stopped him. She's already seen his death, she's witnessed his return and she has a feeling that his unwanted bond makes him nigh impossible to destroy.[break][break]

But she never wants to see any of that again, never wants to see him being controlled against his will or be faced with the decision of saving or eliminating him.[break][break]

"What's gonna happen to us?" That question runs rampant in her mind, her fingers clawing at her chest as she tries to keep it all together. "What are they gonna do to you? Am I gonna get taken away? You're not gonna have to leave me again, are you?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 12:59:46 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

Eris' questions prompted Gunner to interrupt.[break][break]

"You will both stay in League custody," he told her. "Your father must stay here until the doctors decide he's recovered enough to be discharged. His fate afterward, though, is ultimately up to the Council."[break][break]

Meeting Chu-e's gaze, Gunner continued, "As for you, Eris, your father's asked us to keep you in our protection, safe from Team Rocket. He's worried about you, you see. So we need you to cooperate with us, so we can keep our promise to him."[break][break]

Gunner hoped the girl would understand. He couldn't blame her for her affiliation with the criminal organization considering her father's former position. Which is why Chu-e's request had surprised him so much. He'd expected a terrorist not to give a shit about children's well being, especially one that allowed his own daughter to work with him.[break][break]

Granted, Gunner was making a lot of very biased assumptions. Not that he would ever admit it.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:13:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Regardless of what happens to me, you are going to grow up and become a wonderful and successful adult." Chu-e says it like it is fact. Already decided and happened. will have no choice in the matter. While his heart was odd his passion and love were fierce.

It was too bad some things had been cut away inside of him.

But Chu-e does also nod to .

"She will need protection from some of the League as well." Serious in tone. Usually Chu-e's attitude was blasé at best and he had been lethargic and detached since being arrested. It was a turn. So he shifted to look at Eris again, taking her hand in his to gently rub circles against it with his thumb. "Tough Guy over there isn't as mean as he looks. If anyone bothers you and you can't tell me? You go to him, okay?"

A heavy burden to be sprung on the other man.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:48:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A life without isn't something she's ever considered, even though she's experienced what it'd be like several times. And each time she's had that bitterness brew on her tongue, she's rejected it and fought against fate's design.[break][break]

"You're gonna be there. You have to." Even if it means trading up her bond with Mesprit or spilling all that she knows about Rocket, she'll never hesitate. But him entrusting her safety to an absolute stranger? And one that seems to be drenched in that scent of subtle hatred or distrust? She's unable to look in the eyes, but commits whatever she's caught of his appearance to memory.[break][break]

"Is he allowed to stop Matias?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 12:58:26 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

That Eris would need protection from some members of the League was expected. After all, she had a rather violent history despite being a child. Gunner was not surprised that some adults sought to hurt her.[break][break]

"Protective custody means she'll be safe from anyone who wishes her harm, including ," Gunner confirmed. He glanced at the girl, who had refused to look him in the eye this whole time. The fear exuding off her was palpable.[break][break]

Gunner did wonder, though, about the exact experience Eris has had with the Avatar of Groudon to warrant singling him out like that. Other high-ranking League officials, such as , had demanded that Eris be put into high security prison as if she was an adult criminal. Yet Matias' name had been the one out of the girl's mouth.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Done Deal [S]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:19:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: