Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Happy Holidays! [Card & Poinsettia]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 22:51:23 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

A lush, red-petaled poinsettia arrives at your doorstep, delivered by one of the many plump avian postmen of 's Delibird Deliveries. Beneath the holiday flower, a rose-scented envelope with immaculate calligraphy states your name and address, while within, you find an elegantly handwritten card stamped with the Roselia-patterned insignia of Fiorelli Floristry. It reads: [break][break]

From all of us at Fiorelli Floristry, thank you for making our first year in Hoenn a thriving and successful one.[break][break]

Whether you participated in the Sweetheart Sale that marked our first quarter, or sought a more personal arrangement from us throughout the year, your patronage was invaluable to establishing ourselves as Petalburg's premier flower shop.[break][break]

This past year has not been easy for anyone in Hoenn, and the holiday season is a time hopefully for us to no longer reflect on what has been difficult for us, but to instead remember what we are grateful for getting us through those times of difficulty.[break][break]

You are one of those reasons for us.[break][break]

In the language of flowers, a poinsettia is a winter flower known as a symbol of good cheer and merriment, but there are those that consider them emblematic of miracles, as well.[break][break]

May this coming year then be one that provides whatever miracle it is you have been seeking, in times when miracles have been hard to find.[break][break]

Warmest wishes this holiday season,[break][break]
& [break][break]

(Enclosed in the card is a returning customer's discount of 50% off for your first purchase at Fiorelli Floristry in 2023.)

[break][break]

NOTES

- A poinsettia and card has been delivered to your character due to having been a customer at Fiorelli Floristry this year![break]
- This includes a coupon for your character's first purchase at Fiorelli Floristry in 2023, which is flavor, but you can RP it later if you like![break]
- You do NOT need to respond to this thread, but if you like, you can write your character either responding to the card or receiving it.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 22:36:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POINSETTIA

POINTLESS AND DISAPPOINTMENT

“TCH.”

fernando finds no pleasantries in this unannounced gift.

not from the sender. not from these false sentiments. such pretenses only stir the bubbles of his black coffee—a refined bitterness that numbs the body and soul.

send it to . let her know it’s from me.

what about the card?

he blinks once, doing his best to hide his disgruntled frown, before dismissing with a wave of his hand.

trash it. it’s garbage.

he doesn’t spare the occasion any more of his time. what is a moment strong enough to give rise to pettiness is forgotten in the face of an ever bustling region. now that the dome is down, hoenn is back open to the world.

exposed to more than just countries. now, the multi-verse awaits.

and yet, somehow, the card still finds its way into an unnoticed nook on his bookshelf.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 2:37:00 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

less elegant is an obviously homemade basket sitting on your doorstep. under the cover of a pastel knit scarf, its yarn chosen to bring the strawberry out in your hair, is a bundle of delicately dried flowers. they rest atop a scratched cookie container, one that's clearly been used many times over in a small, but homey kitchen before.

tugging the ribbon off of the tin reveals a few honey cakes, slathered with a variety of homemade jams.

tied to the bundle of flowers - snapdragon, alstroemeria, and saffron crocus - is a small note made up of short, cramped letters:

my dearest elisa,

when my life is a perfect storm of awful, you are there to remind me of the little pleasantries in this life - why we do what we do. why we love what we love. your friendship means the world to me. i promise, in the new year, we'll make more time to see each other. 

with love,
willow
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 10:55:39 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The package would only arrive after New Year's Day, making use of the 50% discount so generously gifted to the sender. Written in a haphazard script on its surface-

To: Elisabeth Fiorelli.

In all things, the package is unremarkable. Accompanying it is a gloriously bright (and possibly familiar) bouquet of flowers, the cheerful yellow of buttercups softened under the early morning sunlight.

Opening the package would reveal a small handmade card. 

I'd try not to choke on them, Buttercup. I hear they're toxic. ;)

PS: TELL CYGNE I GOT THE NEW ENGINE PARTS!!!

Attached is a 50% discount on a NAUTICA boat ride, the details of which remain suspiciously vague. 

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 6:06:58 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
A reply comes near the end of the week, along with a small handful of colorful hydrangeas accented with violets. The smaller, purple flowers are almost swallowed by their more bombastic pairing, a clear sign of the sender's more amateur bouquet work.

I couldn't find any Gracedeas, but where I'm from these flowers have a similar meaning when put together-violets for thanks, and hydrangeas for gratitude! Here's to a new year of working together!

-Delibird Deliveries

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 0:01:30 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
though it is quite delayed, perhaps due to the pendulum swing back to routine—whatever that may be—a parcel of goods is returned to fiorelli floristry by 's delibird deliveries service.

THE HOENN LEAGUE[break]
DAHLIA GOODE'S OFFICE
[break][break]

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude and appreciation for your generous gift.[break][break]

Enclosed is a commemorative pokeball, emblazoned with the League's colors, for you to use or enjoy at your leisure. As we work to address the great challenges of our era, we hope you will continue your great work.[break][break]

Warmly,[break][break]

evidently, the florist's business is doing well, for the commissioner had received an identical poinsettia gift from ....

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-stoutland"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/K0ZR5Z2/mercy-icon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]