Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 18:01:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had already submitted her application into joining the rangers and was assigned to be a mentee to who was one of the ranger captains and a more experienced one at that to have him show her the ropes. Though this was practically the first time in meeting with the older ranger, a bout of nervousness showed itself over having to meet with someone other than Josh Devlin. [break][break]

Following the directions to Route 119 which was the area she would be starting her training, the Galarian royal spoke to the older man in an attempt to keep herself composed. “I am prepared for the training you will be giving me, so…what will you have me do?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Commitment: Act I

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 22:59:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"woah, woah, woah! slow down!"

[break][break] ollie's grin is bright as he regards evergrande's newest recruit, . he always enjoyed hanging out with the newbies; it reminded me of the time that he'd recruited .

[break][break] "tell me about yourself first. name, hobby, reason you wanna be a ranger."

[break][break] he listed all three and then held up three fingers.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:27:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“Ah, my apologies if I was too hasty.” She gets a little flustered over the fact that she could have jumped the gun than give some sort of introduction to her mentor first. Watching Ollie hold up three fingers as he listed off three things like her first name, hobby, and her reason for wanting to be a ranger, the woman does hesitate a bit on the hobby part, considering everyone else had things like video gaming while hers were a little…boring.[break][break]

Still, the royal answers Ollie’s three things that he asked of her. “Oh um… My name is Elise, a favorite hobby of mine is origami, and the reason I want to be a ranger is to learn about rescue work for wild Pokemon and connect better with them.” She does feel a little bad about being a little too rushed to get onto the training now than to have him get to know her better.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:36:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"woah, origami? like boats and stuff?"

[break][break] a kid growing up in kanto, he'd had some classmates who dabbled in hobbies like that. but he'd never done it himself — the papers were always too small for his hands somehow.

[break][break] "that's awesome."

[break][break] he grins, flashing her a wholesome smile.

[break][break] "so - now you ask me some questions. three of em!"

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 1:58:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Relaxing a bit as he knows about the hobby she loved doing in her free time and lists the things one could make out of the paper. “I do make paper planes, cranes, and boats out of it. It’s a good, relaxing hobby for me when I’m nervous or stressed.” She gave the Evergrande captain a smile since he was doing his best to make her less nervous around him. [break][break]

When it was her turn to ask him three questions, Elise thinks for a moment since there could be a lot of things to ask the older ranger captain. “Do you have a nickname, favorite book, and a tea blend?” She asks her three questions to the man since she did hope to get to know the older ranger captain a little better as his mentee.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 2:48:22 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

ollie had never been good at crafts, but he could at least appreciate it from someone who was.

[break][break] "you gotta show me sometime!"

[break][break] does as he says and asks her three questions — it's only fair then that he answers them.

[break][break] "ollie! huh, book? and tea?" he snorts. "your galarian is showing."

[break][break] just as he says that, there's a soft cry from above. ollie looks up, just in time, to see a small shinx in a very tall tree.

[break][break] his eyes light up.

[break][break] "oh great! your first mission!"

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 19:21:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He didn’t answer her last two questions and only said that her Galarian was showing though the ranger captain does answer the first one after saying she should show him how to make origami next time. "I will show you how I make my origami next time, Ollie.” The trainee ranger gives the older man a nod and a smile when the soft cry of a feline Pokemon gets her attention up to the taller tree. From above, Ollie talks about the distressed little Shinx being her first mission to do as a ranger.[break][break]

Rescuing kittens was probably one of the jobs firefighters did for little children and it was true for rangers too. “I’ll try to do my best in saving the Shinx, Ollie.” The trainee gives a firm nod to the older ranger captain before attempting to try to convince the Shinx to come down.[break][break]

“I promise I won’t hurt you. Please come down and I’ll catch you.” She gently spoke up to the Shinx and held out her arms for the little kitten to come down…if it would trust her to.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 4:18:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"great! can't wait."

[break][break] though he didn't know what he would do with origami knowledge, it certainly seemed like a fun task to try.

[break][break] his eyes lift towards the shinx mewing plaintively down at them, and he was glad to hear that didn't need further direction before trying to take on the task for herself.

[break][break] though small, the electric kitten was fierce. the minute that the galarian reached for him, the shinx let out a feral hiss and swiped at the offered hand.

[break][break] ollie winced.

[break][break] "be careful."

[break][break] "maybe you can lure it out with a treat?"

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 1:21:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
The Shinx that she tried convincing to come down would hiss at her while her mentor notes that he couldn’t wait to be shown how to make origami himself. Though maybe she should have lured it out with a treat like Ollie suggested, the royal nods over to the older ranger captain. “That would be a good idea, I’ll try that.” [break][break]

Luckily, she had always brought cat treats with her for her Absol to have as a reward for practice, but figured that they would be useful in luring out the Shinx. “Here, I have a treat for you if you want. Will you come down now?” Her hands hold out a handful of the cat treats from the little bag she had taken it out from as she spoke up to the male electric kitten with a smile.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 8:18:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the sweet smell of treats is enticing. the shinx's shackles lower as it stares warily at , before slowly, eventually... stepping forward. it nibbles experimentally at the cookies edges, crumbles dangling down onto the floor.

[break][break] "great," ollie says to her, careful to keep his voice hushed.

[break][break] "now! get him!"

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 3:01:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the little Shinx takes the cookie while staring warily at her, the kitten was taking some slower nibbles and he was close enough that she could grab at him. On Ollie’s command, the trainee ranger grabs the Shinx from the tree’s branch and holds him gently in her arms. “There we are, you are safe now.” She smiles down at the little Shinx and spoke to the little cub. [break][break]

Looking up to the taller tanned ranger, the female ranger trainee gives him a little smile. “I hope that I’ve done good on my first mission. Your idea really helped in getting him down.” Luckily, the little Shinx didn’t appear to be hurt anywhere, but she did wonder how he had gotten up towards the tree without any help unless he was scared of something which caused him to climb up.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 3:37:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you did a great job!" ollie enthused, smiling bright at the cub that was now cradeled into the girl's arms. while it may have been resistant before, the shinx now didn't seem at all to care that she had taken him from his hiding spot. in fact, he seemed almost relieved to have been removed from that height.

[break][break] "alright, come on. let's go back to office. there's some people there that'll check this little guy out," he said, walking over and rubbing a hand along the pokemon's fur. sparks rubbed along his cheeks as the shinx purred into ollie's open palm. "and then comes the next best part of rangerwork —"

[break][break] he laughed, with a devilish smile.

[break][break] "paperwork!"

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bloom in the Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 21:38:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB