Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTDORMITUM: PEA
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 23:05:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After she had gone throught the rift to reach the otherworldly dimension known as the Ultra Deep Sea, a place she had been to before on expeditions with a group, her Garchomp flies down to the cave system with a thud on the soaked floor and the bio-engines of the dragon quieting its roar. “Thank you, Selece.” She pats the head of the large blue dragon before Selece lowers her body to allow the woman to hop off.[break][break]

Hopping off her Garchomp, Elise notices the presence of and spoke over to the blonde though she hasn’t met with the man before. “It is imperative that we do not let the Seal Stone get into Team Rocket’s hands. Are you ready?” She pushes up her elaborate fascinator hat to see the odd pink mist coming out of the mouth of the next cave over while her normal outfit of an opulent dark blue dress with pink accents and elbow-length white gloves wasn’t the most battle ready out of some clothing options, but dressing to impress was always good.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 3:37:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton shouldered the rifle strap, adjusting it as he looked over himself with last minute checks. Hovering by his side stood Joules, beeping occasionally as they watched their trainer. The shiny dual type hovered under the man like a levitating chair. He stands as he hears someone else approaching, finishing a small transmission as he turned to look at his companion. "Contact arriving, Concordas o-" he paused, staring at the woman. "You're joking." That comes out of his mouth instead of being just a thought. In contrast to the dinner party-esque ensemble, Paxton's on tight, dark clothing and body armor make him blend in more so than he already tried to on a daily basis. [break][break]

Joules greets the young woman through a series of sharp trills and beeps. Paxton on the other hand closes his mouth. "Who're you? Where's my scout?" he added on comms, as he checked the time. The other teams had probably already begun fanning out. Joules beeps at their trainer and Paxton's jaw sets as he understands something amidst the beeps and boops that others may not. [break][break]

She speaks despite his utter disbelief. "You clearly aren't." but time is ticking, Joules reminds him, beeping steadily to get him to lay off. He quiets, but the pinkette is anything but impressed as he takes a breath, puts on his helmet, and begins loading the sniper rifle. Any concerns over the out of place trainer are dispelled with a reminder that his job is find Rocket operatives, and coordinate the info back. That's all. The mist is a concern for sure, especially after seeing it in action with , but he it seemed unavoidable. [break][break]

"Take the rear." It's unclear if he's talking to Elise or Joules, but Either way his partner floats a little higher, just above the woman and takes position in the back.

[break][break]

+    [break][break]

- jouls the shiny magnezone is out and friendly [break]
- paxton quietly pushing towards the cave near dream mist [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:42:14 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
There was a job he was suppose to do, and that was to prevent anyone else from the League from interfering with their search. Some strange relic called a Seal Stone, and while he didn't know what they were, if they were the key to defeating Arceus, and those that had enslaved the Creator, then he couldn't let the League have them. Their incompetence couldn't be trusted, and so that is why he was here watching, and waiting. That is when they appeared through the rift, though at the sight of one of them, his heart dropped to his feet.

Why was here? Of course she wouldn't recognize him since he was in his full cyber-tech armor, but that didn't make it any more pleasant. Was he going to have to harm her? No, he was smart he would find a way out of this without causing serious harm to her. Her companion on the other hand, he held no such decorum for. In fact he didn't even recognize them, but they seemed far more battle ready than his beloved. When they met next he was going to give her a very stern talking to about proper battle attire for going into an interdimensional rift. It seemed he would have to take them on as a pair, and so he released Orcus, the Golurk, and Belus, the Gallade.

"Let's go say hi." They seemed to be going into a cave nearby the rift entrance, presumably looking for the seal stones, whatever they were. So he sank into the shadows with Orcus, and traveled through the ghostly plane that all Ghost Pokemon had access to, before appearing several yards behind them. The male was armed with a rifle, but it would do him no good here.

"Hello...." A dissonant robotic voice emanated from the helmet as he spoke to the pair. "I am going to give you both a chance to leave peacefully, and not go further. I would rather not resort to violence if at all possible." With his Golurk, and Gallade at his side, the man who looked, and spoke as if he were more machine than man, stated this to them. "So if you will just go back, we can resolve this easily." Of course he highly doubted they would listen, few people rarely listened to reason, and it was such a shame.

TLDR
Amor has his Gallade, and Golurk out!
Amor is armored from head to toe in his cyber-tech suit!
Let's go!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 15:06:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the pinkette man wasn’t clearly impressed with her own choice of attire being out of place in a combat situation, the well-dressed woman responds with a hint of annoyance. “Then, I don’t suppose you have another extra kevlar vest on your person?” After that, her partner focused a bit more on using the comms for information on any of the Team Rocket grunts or higher ups who were after the Seal Stone, so she had left him to talk a bit by himself. [break][break]

His shiny Magnezone greeted her with sharp trills and beeps as she greeted the floating steel type with a laugh. “It is a pleasure to meet you too.“ Yet, the presence of another person in a full cyber tech suit with their two Pokemon, a Gallade and Golurk, would catch her attention with how polite the covered person sounded a little masculine in robotic dissonance.[break][break]

“I am not certain that I will be agreeing to turn back, considering that my partner and I both have a mission to fulfill.” The Galarian royal spoke back to the fully suited person in her own politeness. “Though it does seem you intend to not use violence if possible during a perilous conflict between opposing teams? How odd, it appears we might have less of a choice in the matter of preventing your approach.”[break][break]

Her Garchomp stands in front of her and growls at the two Pokemon, ready to fight.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- Elise talks to Paxton.[break]
- Elise talks to the fully suited guy.[break]
- Selece the Garchomp gets herself ready to fight.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 21:08:00 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"It is you to the individual to ensure they have the proper equipment for combat." Paxton returned. She shouldn't have even crossed the portals without proper equipment, and he'll be sure to make note someone had if he survived this. Irresponsibility of the highest degree, across multiple levels. Her injuries, or even death, would be the result of someone's mistake. [break][break]

Joules tries to alleviate the tension form where they are but it's clear Paxton is still a little stressed about the whole thing. But they don't need to focus on that for long, suddenly their beeping speeds up, and Paxton catches sight of the threat. Joules tried to push forward but Paxton whistles, and the Magnezone back's off. He swaps to his Octillery, "Prep!" he ordered, as the octopus pokemon released a blast of water over the field, raining delicately over it's ally as well as the two opponents, beginning to SOAK them and the battlefield. [break][break]

"Ignore them, we have our orders." he said putting distance between him and the cyber man as he readied his rifle.

[break][break]

+    [break][break]

- 'swaps' joules the magnezone for streenstrup [break]
- streenstrup the octillery used SOAK ( it affects everyone im sorry garchompy ) [break]
- warns elise to get his ass

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 9:04:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
They were going to be annoyed to deal with....A robotic sigh came to his lips when they both said they weren't going to retreat, and he shrugged. He had warned them both, but that was all he could do. When the Octillery came out, and it attempted to Soak everything, that just wouldn't do.

"Phantom Force, Protect." Came the cold order from the man as the water splashed towards them. Golurk vanished into the shadow realm, and the water collided against the barrier that his Gallade erected, both of his pokemon were protected. Trying to change their types this early on, that was an interesting choice of openings, but if that was how it was going to be, then he would just defeat them both quickly. "Do not say, I didn't give you a choice." It bothered him to have to fight Elise, but he would just defeat them, and send them on their way.

Golurk would erupt from the Octillery's shadow, surrounded in a ghostly aura as it attempted to smash itself into the octopus pokemon. His Gallade however stayed by his side as if it were a knight protecting it's king, and they both observed the battle. Elise's Garchomp could be problematic, but he had countermeasures for most anything that they could throw at him, so there wasn't much use in worrying.

TLDR
Gallade used Protect to defend from Soak
Golurk used Phantom Force to defend from Soak, and attack Octillery! No Guard is active!
Seraphim is a bit annoyed they didn't just leave.

Gallade - Sharpness - Imprison / Mean Look / Teleport / Protect / Stone Edge / Psycho Cut / Sacred Sword

Golurk - No Guard - Phantom Force / Shadow Punch / Curse / Ice Punch / Earthquake / Fire Punch

Total MP
IC Post x2 - 20

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 14:48:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The woman had to fully admit that it was her fault she wasn’t prepared for combat as much as the other pinkette was, but Elise didn’t have time to try to reply back as much as the battlefield became soaked by the Octillery’s move. When this was over though, she would have to give her apology for potentially making the pinkette man a bit worried for her. Selece felt herself soaked onto her rough sandy skin, but it didn’t bother her much.[break][break]

While the suited man’s Gallade was standing by with a protective stance, the Golurk lurked in the Octillery’s shadow to bash itself at the octopus. “How vexatious… Still, let’s help our Octillery friend. Go intercept that Golurk with Dragon Claw, Selece!” She orders out to the land shark dragon as the Garchomp runs at a speed rivaling a Pidgeot flying to quickly slash at the ghostly Golurk with her glowing blue talons in an attempt to stop the attack and distract the giant golem.[break][break]

, [break][break]

NOTES

- Selece the Garchomp used Dragon Claw on Golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 4:58:21 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A PROTECTive barried is erected for one pokemon, and the other disappears into the shadows. They don't push further and there is a stillness as they wait for the pokemon to hit. Streenstrup stays put, finding no reason to move since she dind't actualyl know where the Golurk was. Paxton for his part moves back, blocking Elise partially and mirroring the Gallade with its trainer. "How good are you running in your heels?" He said, voice low as their pokemon group up. [break][break]

He tried to stay quiet, for the most part trying to sus out the specific target. "If things get too bad I can buy you time to signal for help." he added. He takes aim, firing at the PROTECT, not waiting for the Golurk. "Let's keep the pressure on them. They're weak to women." he said as he fires a second, watching the cracks beginning to form. [break][break]

Streenstrup begins, stabilizing herself in place with her SUCTION CUPS. When the Golurk finally deigns it time to rise it punches the shit out of the Octopus and it looks like a car bobble head. But 's Garchomp is waiting. While her partner lunges at the fist with WRAP, trying to curl and stick to the Golurk to keep it with her.

[break][break]

+    [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- paxton moves to defend Elise [break]
- game plans with her [break]
- takes some shots at the PROTECT barrier to break in/distract [break]
- streenstrup the octillery has SUCTION CUPS activated [break]
- streenstrup the octillery used WRAP in the FUTURE [break] [break]

mp tracker [break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission - 50 [break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission - 30 [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 13:44:02 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When the bullets crashed against the barrier he just quirked a hidden brow, and folded his arms.

"Come now....Surely you can do better than that? At least entertain me a little." They were whispering something that he couldn't hear, but it mattered little. Maybe they were going to just run? That was a possibility, but Belus was equipped to deal with would be deserters.

"Mean Look...." He gave the calm order to his Gallade, and a large black, and purple eyeball spread out across the field trapping their pokemon in battle. So they could run away if they wanted, but they would have to abandon their pokemon to do so. Though he shot a curious glance at the man in kevlar. "I'm sorry have we met somewhere before?" Even his robotic voice showed the genuine curiosity that he felt trying to figure out who this man was. It wasn't wrong that he had a weakness to women, Amor of course had a particular type, and that is why he was internally frustrated that he was being forced to fight Elise right now. He would make it up to her, though she wouldn't understand when he did, all that mattered was that he knew.

"Earthquake..." Came the order for his Golurk as the Dragon Claw smashed into the titans grip, which was the downside of No Guard. Every move would hit, but he would also get hit in turn. Though that was fine, he was just here to cause as much damage as possible. So when the ground began to quake, and rumble underneath them all it increased violently, and even his Gallade was hit, but hopefully it would be worse for the two that were up front, and personal.

With the Wrap coming from Octillery he was curious if they didn't see his Golurk dodge that soak? It didn't matter as the normal type move passed through the ghost harmlessly, and his Gallade was preparing for their next move. This had always been his real battling style, he just rarely got to show it off.

Having to play the part of billionaire playboy all the time, was irksome as he rarely got to cut loose.

TLDR
The Bullets crash against the barrier before it fades!
Gallade uses Mean Look, locking Garchomp, and Octillery into the battle for now!
Golurk gets hit by Dragon Claw!
Wrap passes through Golurk due to his ghost typing!
Golurk uses Earthquake!
Amor mocks Paxton shooting him a little!

Total MP
IC Post x3 - 30

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 15:56:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the pinkette whisper something about how good she could run in her heeled boots and if things looked bad, she could signal for help since he would buy her time and he was protecting her in the same way the Gallade was keeping his trainer safe. “I can surely try to run with my boots, but it will a little difficult.” While the woman whispered back to the pinkette, Selece waits for the Golurk to come out of its Phantom Force attack and sees the Octillery getting punched by the golem’s fist, but not before the tentacles tried to wrap around the Golurk.[break][break]

With a confused look, the dragon type had hit her mark in slashing the golem and gets hit by the Golurk’s Earthquake with a bellow of pain. Nodding to the pinkette man speaking of the suited person being weak to women that they could keep the pressure on them, the activation from her Mega Tiara responds to the glowing light of Selece’s Garchompite. [break][break]

The rainbow light of mega evolution makes the Garchomp mega evolve as her appearance changes with a roar coming from the female dragon. “Let’s show our opponent your power. Try to keep up the pressure with Crunch on their Golurk!” Selece nods from her trainer’s order as she rushes to crunch down hard onto the golem. [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1096088157155512320/1096088289687109652/Final_Fusion.mp3[/player]
Gaogaigar original OST - Final Fusion

, [break][break]

NOTES

- Selece the Garchomp is hit by Earthquake![break]
- Selece the Garchomp mega evolves to Mega Garchomp (Soak is canceled out and her type changes back to Dragon/Ground)![break]
- Selece the Garchomp used Crunch on Golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 23:57:12 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton nodded before looking back at his pokemon as she phased through the ghost. "Stay focused!" He shouts at the poor Octopus who is left confused before watching the Garchomp above her lunge at the Golurk. The ground shakes and he widens his stance trying to stay upright. "You ok?" he asked quickly before taking charge as her tiara begins to glow. His octopus is reeling, though aside form getting smacked around by debris, the Octillery seems fine. She hadn't moved once set up. [break][break]

"SIERRA, BULLET SEED!" He called out, having her move in to support the mega Garchomp instead.

[break][break]

+    [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- streenstrup (cn: sierra ) the octillery has SUCTION CUPS activated [break]
- streenstrup the octillery (cn: sierra ) used BULLET SEED on the Golurk [break] [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 19:11:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Both of their Pokemon were now fighting against his Golurk which was all well, and good, however made a critical error in her judgement of Mega Evolving her Garchomp. She reverted it back to it's normal typing which meant that it was now weaker than it would have been. The Bullet Seed, and Crunch both landed on the giant, and while it had done a number on the Statuesque pokemon it wasn't going down just yet.

"Ice Punch." Came the cool command from the Robotic Amor, his Golurks fist gained a frigid aura before throwing the frigid punch at the Garchomp. "You shouldn't have tipped your hand so early, because now it's going to cost you." The two of them were far to focused on his Golurk that they didn't even see the psychic blade that his Gallade was building up before unleashing the Psycho Cut on the Garchomp as well. It was the more immediate threat in his opinion, and since it had Mega Evolved it was going to continue to be a pest. Though that had worked out to his advantage this time.

His Golurk wasn't going to last much longer, but it had done it's job, and acted as a proper scout so he could get a handle on their battling styles. That was the trade off for it's No Guard ability. It could dish out punishment, but it also took a lot, there of course were ways for him to get around this, but he was still working out the kinks in that particular strategy. Though he was a little happy that he was outnumbered this was going to give him the proper merit he needed so that he could approach , and talk to him about some things.

Being a grunt didn't really suit him, and he was going to be more than happy to use these two as stepping stones to achieve his goals. After all had recruited him, and been promoted, Amor felt he was doing his friend a disservice by remaining on the bottom rung.

TLDR
Both Bullet Seed, and Crunch hit Golurk due to No Guard!
Golurk uses Ice Punch on Garchomp! No Guard is active!
Gallade uses Psycho Cut on Garchomp! Sharpness is active!
Amor tells she made a boo boo!

Total MP
IC Post x4 - 40

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 20:10:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Selece watches the Octillery shoot seeds out of its mouth towards the Golurk and her typing meant that the upcoming Ice Punch from the Golurk would put her in a bad situation. The Ice Punch hits the Garchomp and puts her in a state where the Gallade’s Psycho Cut would lastly put her out of commission. With a long drawn-out sigh from the royal, she returns her Garchomp who reverted back to her normal state inside her Pokeball.[break][break]

“I realize this was a grave error on my behalf, but I’ll commend you for giving me that bit of advice.” Elise responds to the suited man before taking out her Spiritomb’s Pokeball from her belt and pressing the button, the red light taking the form of a purple ghost with orbs around his face. “Edmond, finish what Selece started. Dark Pulse.” The icy command coming from the regal trainer made the Spiritomb send out rings of dark energy towards the Golurk in an attempt to avenge Selece’s fainting.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- Selece the Garchomp gets hit from Golurk's Ice Punch and faints from Gallade's Psycho Cut![break]
- Edmond the Spiritomb gets sent out![break]
- Edmond the Spiritomb used Dark Pulse on Golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 3:08:58 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Push them back!" Paxton called out as the Mega Garchomp went down. In an attempt to protect her comrade, the Octillery inhales deeply before blasting a torrent of water, at the other side. Water is somehow pressurized and exploded out of her after she cries out, "NOOT NOOT!" [break][break]

Somewhere behind them, scouting an escape route, he hears Joules beeping a couple of tones, alerting him they've at least found what they were looking for.

[break][break]

+    [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- streenstrup (cn: sierra ) the octillery has SUCTION CUPS activated [break]
- streenstrup the octillery (cn: sierra ) used HYDRO PUMP on Golurk, Gallade, and Spiritomb [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 0:42:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Of course it was only a matter of time before his Golurk went down, but he wouldn't go down without giving them a parting gift.

"Curse!" Was the final command Amor gave his Golurk as dark energy seeped out of his ghost, and infected the Octillery. The downside was that his Golurk was taking the brunt of even more damage, the combined Dark Pulse, and Hydro Pump on the Pokemon who was essentially already down did even more damage, and Amor knew that he was going to have not use it for a while as it healed. The damage compounded, and in a flash of red before it died, he recalled his Pokemon. It was a reckless maneuver, but he needed to ensure that he whittled his opponents down as much as possible before driving the nail into them.

The Hydro Pump crashed hard into his Gallade, but the damage it had suffered this entire battle had been minimal so far thankfully.

"And now you are on a timer, so I can focus a little more easily." In a flash of light his Hisuian Goodra appeared. The metallic shell of the dragon gleamed in the strange light of this dimension that they were all in. The problem was that Spiritomb that had just summoned.

"Stone Edge, Flamethrower!" He gave the command to his two pokemon.

Belus, the Gallade, summoned several sharp pillars of rock underneath both opponents in an attempt to cause harsh damage to them, while his Goodra spewed forth a stream of intense flames towards the Spiritomb. Amor was a bit impressed with his girlfriend though he wouldn't show it. She had a team of very capable Pokemon, and perhaps after a few more battling sessions with him, she would be able to utilize them a bit more efficiently. Though he began to wonder where she got all these intense Pokemon from.

TLDR
Golurk uses Curse on Octillery with the last bit of it's energy, before getting waylaid with both Dark Pulse, and Hydro Pump almost killing it.
Amor summons his Hisuian Goodra.
Gallade uses Stone Edge on both enemy pokemon!
H!Goodra uses Flamethrower on Spiritomb

H!Goodra - Gooey - Thunderbolt / Flamethrower / Water Pulse / Dragon Pulse / Sludge Bomb/ Ice beam / Steel Beam

Gallade - Sharpness - Imprison / Mean Look / Teleport / Protect / Stone Edge / Psycho Cut / Sacred Sword

MP Total
IC Post x5 - 50
Ally Pokemon Fainted - 50
Faint an enemy Pokemon x1 - 10