August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Royal Rumble [PostDormitum - Clash]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 1:04:08 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji stood there, the beach in front of him, the cave behind him; he was the last line; his fellow grunts had been fought back, beaten back, many times. The league was putting up a strong front, and he was feeling himself getting pushed back. He was tired, battle after battle was getting difficult.

[break][break]

But the one in front of him this time, he couldn’t feel any pride in this battle in front of him. A face that many a people knew, a face that wasn’t supposed to be sitting on the front lines. ”Oi Princess. I recommend you step away from the battlefield. A girl like yourself isn’t made for this kind of place.” He said as he gripped a pokeball, and the red light that shined from it, a powerful light that showed his Scraggy which released a battlecry.

[break][break]

”Because even if you are a Princess, I won’t be holding back.”

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]

-10MP

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 2:06:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The beach near Granite Cave was always a good sight to see, but this time, her duty was to seek out any of the Team Rocket grunts who would get in the way of the league. As she made her approach over to a young man with grey hair, he spoke of her having no place in the battlefield as a princess. Amusing, he had even said he won’t hold back even though she was Galarian royalty, a public face shown to her country and the entire world.[break][break]

“It is true for a typical princess to stand back and look pretty than to fight, but I will do no such thing. For that reason, I will not hold back either.” In her words to the grey-haired young man, she kept her decorum fit for her title as she sends out her shiny Delphox from her Pokeball with Sabrina withdrawing her wand to prepare for a battle.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise sends out Sabrina the shiny Delphox to prepare for battling.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 2:12:00 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”I see, so that’s how it’ll end up huh? If you won’t back down, then I’ll be sure to go for the haymaker, princess or not.” He said as Scraggy nodded, the pokemon that stood in front of him stood forward. It was a shorter pokemon, it was a weaker pokemon, but at the same time, it was one that had the pride of a fighter, a martial artist.

[break][break]

”Don’t hold back, go.” Scraggy nodded at the command, taking a small run forward before jumping up, his hands going for his mouth and tugging at his lips, pulling at it, its eyes seemed to glow with an evil energy. That was scary face, an intimidation move that existed in order to end a conflict early.

[break][break]

But that might not be the case in this one, Galarians were a tough folk afterall.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]
-20mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 19:16:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“If you are going for a very forceful blow, I will also strive to give you a challenge in this scuffle.” The Galarian royal replies as the young man gives his Scraggy a command to not hold back. Sabrina looks down at the small dark type making a frightening face as the shiny Delphox couldn’t help but stifle a giggle at how silly the Scraggy looked though the small yellow Pokemon did intimidate her a little. “Mystical Fire, do not hold back.” Elise gives the order to her shiny Delphox as the fire type readies her wand to use her move.[break][break]

A swish of the purple-colored Delphox’s wand shoots out a stream of fire covered in three rings towards the little Scraggy. Though Sabrina didn’t battle with other Pokemon much, she had to give it her best in the first start of battle.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sabrina the shiny Delphox gets affected by Scary Face.[break]
- Sabrina the shiny Delphox uses Mystical Fire.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 20:30:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji smirked as she made her own declaration. ”You’ve got guts at least. So just push yourself up.” He said just as his Scraggy did his best in order to avoid the mystical flames that tried to approach it, hopping back, step by step; until the moment he felt out the flames that were licking at his feet, a small singe as he blew at his feet rapidly.

[break][break]

Which only made him angrier, his fists gathered a black swirl around it; a powerful force of revenge, that was the pokemon move, Payback. He said as he looked back at the pokemon in front of him; wondering just how much stronger that Delphox could get in that moment.

[break][break]

But that was fine, it wanted the battle, the dark type move was made in order to strike at the core, a punch with rotation and dark energy born of his own hatred.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]

-30mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 20:55:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The eyes of the purple Delphox narrow a bit as her Mystical Fire was dodged by the small fighting type and gets hit by the Scraggy’s Payback which causes her to keel over a bit. “If you can still keep at it, try to use Mystical Fire once again!” The Delphox grunts as she stands up, taking the command of her trainer to cast Mystical Fire with her wand. Sabrina didn’t want to think this would be a curtain call for her, not when there was a win to secure![break][break]

As the ringed flames would shoot out towards the little Scraggy, the battle was getting started for Elise to try to use her training as the Mauville City gym trainer to do as a warm-up for other battles at Josh’s gym.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sabrina the shiny Delphox is hit by Payback.[break]
- Sabrina the shiny Delphox uses Mystical Fire.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 1:45:58 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji smirked as he looked at the battle, the pokemon he was facing was strong, stronger than Scraggy was; it didn’t take a genius to see that much. ”Dodge.” He shouted, but the flames weren’t so easy a thing to avoid.
[break][break]
They flared up, powerful as they could be, and began to nip at the smaller pokemon, it began to take it directly, and then exploded against him, sending him flying back. A strong strike, but he stood up, forced himself to stand up.
[break][break]
Going back with a yell, the little Scraggy jumped into the battle once more, powering up a strike, that was, his low-kick, sliding against the sand to kick the shiny Delphox in the shins.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]

--

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 4:19:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The shiny Delphox dodges the kick aimed for her shins since the fox didn’t like having to be unelegant in the heat of their match. Her movements were fluid in avoiding the Low Kick until the purple Delphox would ready her wand for her most powerful move. A blast of fire comes to try to envelop the smaller Scraggy with its flames…if the little fighting type would react to the Fire Blast to move out of its way.[break][break]

As the royal watches the battle between the shiny Delphox and the young man’s Scraggy, the battle appeared to be a test of strength for the little Scraggy which the little fighting type seemed to be relishing in battling a stronger opponent.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sabrina the shiny Delphox dodges Low Kick.[break]
- Sabrina the shiny Delphox uses Fire Blast.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 15:57:21 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Scraggy had its attack avoided, the Delphox jumped above the kick and had returned her own attack. It was strong, powerful, even before it had ever gotten close to him, he could feel the heat from the flames.
[break][break]
It was a strong ‘blast’, a powerblast for certain, Kouji knew that his little guy couldn’t take a hit like that and walk it off. ”Dodge.” He shouted, telling his Scraggy to take that into mind, and then diving out of the way.
[break][break]
Yet it was swallowed in the explosion of the blast either way, flung away, and thrown towards him, towards Kouji; seared and beaten. It couldn’t take anymore than that, Kouji knew that the pokemon in front of him was strong. He saw it, and so he went for his pokemon, Absol. ”Alright Princess, you’re strong.” He acknowledged her, and so he used his partner.
[break][break]
”Here we are, let’s kick it up a notch, don’t you think?”

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]

--

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 19:21:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the Scraggy fall to the ground, Sabrina herself takes a brief respite to make a small victory pose of her own smugness while the young man spoke to the royal that she was really strong. "My training as a gym trainer won’t go without testing how far I’ve come with battles.” Her response came with a glimpse of another Pokemon that was sent out after the Scraggy was returned which was the same as her training mount for Josh’s gym.[break][break]

“Yes, let’s get serious since you’ve decided to bring the mount I’m practicing on for the Mauville gym, a Pokemon I’m familiar with and done research on.” The woman replied while nodding to her shiny Delphox that she would be able to give it her all this round. The wand that Sabrina carried would launch a powerful blast of fire towards the grey-haired young man’s partner.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sabrina the shiny Delphox uses Fire Blast on Absol.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 3:15:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
He could respect that, in a strange way; while in this open space, surrounded by those pokemon, and their trainers, fighting her in this moment…He wouldn’t attack her directly, he understood, and as did Absol.
[break][break]
His pokemon’s red eyes began to glow for a moment as it culled the various futures it saw, of it getting burned, of it getting struck, and so it avoided it with a Detect, the prediction type protection move, before he began to close in, his black horn began to glow brighter and brighter for a moment.
[break]
Night Slash, a blade of the deepest darkness filled with his own thoughts, his own wants, and his own regrets, it was the kind of thing that couldn’t be called anything but an evil sword, delivered by an evil pokemon, and it went to charge at her like this.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]

--

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 3:59:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the young man’s partner avoid the blast of fire with Detect, the purple Delphox didn’t react much to avoid the Night Slash coming from the Absol as she fell to the ground unconscious. Returning her shiny Delphox inside her Pokeball, the woman nodded to the young man’s partner and to the grey-haired young man himself. “It appears that my Delphox is bested by your partner there. I commend you both for a good job as I was clearly arrogant in thinking she would stand a chance in taking your partner on.” She spoke while thinking that she did have to be taught by her own significant other over battles.[break][break]

“I assume this is where we will part ways since I’ve given you a battle for your Pokemon? Aside from the loss, I did enjoy the small part of training with you a fair bit.” The royal speaks once more, wondering if he had something else to do than waste a bit more time with more battles if he didn’t want to do anymore fighting.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sabrina the shiny Delphox faints from Absol's Night Slash.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 5:12:14 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]a
Kouji nodded, a tint of respect for her ran through him; he had looked down on her and gotten punished for it, but regardless. ”Don’t worry, I’ll come challenge Mauville one day if you want a rematch. Don’t go giving away my identity though Princess.” His smirk was there, he looked at her; he could let her pass, no, he might as well let her pass, so he stepped out of the way.
[break][break]
”It’s hell in there, but if you get stronger, I’ll be the first to challenge you. Don’t get yourself killed by someone who isn’t me, aight?” He said with a smile, he could handle this person, and putting her inside of this place would lead to her becoming a bigger, better fight.
[break][break]
”Enjoy, and don’t regret coming here. It’s my win, but if you ever feel like battling some more, you know where to find me.” He had won the normal way, there was no need for cheating.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash[break]

--

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 15:38:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It probably wasn’t a surprise that people would’ve come to challenge the Mauville gym for its badge, so she replied to the young man with a chuckle. “I will await tha rematch when you do come challenge the gym I work for and I won’t compromise your identity, it’ll be a good time to come up with an alias.” When that time would come for her, the training that she would get from Shawn will give her time to prepare than to flounder in battles. Yet, the royal did need to get stronger if she wanted to be as good as Shawn was in both racing and battles since he was the one picked as the interim gym leader until Josh would come back.[break][break]

“I’ll ensure that I will get stronger to impress you, so you better make sure you are ready to have another bout with me once again. I do not plan on dying out there before I get a chance to show you how much I improved at an rate.” The royal responds to the grey-haired young man as he spoke one last time that she should enjoy the loss and if she ever felt like battling him again, Elise knew where to find him. “I will come find you when I do feel like battling with you again. It’s been an excellent fight to test my skills as a gym trainer regardless.”

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

50 mp (mission participation)[break]
70 mp (IC posts)[break]
50 mp (getting a Pokemon knocked out)[break]
10 mp (knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
300 mp (postdormitum mission loss)[break]
100 mp (postdormitum mission completion)[break][break]

Total: 580 MP

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 6:27:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: