Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 14:54:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her first part of her answer was addressed where they would have to visit the morgue to look at the body since it would have been taken there for the mortician to make an autopsy. He brought the laptop with him to access the database which would be easier to look up the details of the dead Patrick Dell in an easier time. As he told her what he thought of the second part of her answer, the crime scene would pick up residual fear, anger, and all of the emotions that came from intense stuff like murders.[break][break]

With Navy saying that it was good to use her and it was best to use a Gardevoir outside the box, she probably knew that the police usually used them outside of the interrogation room. Another lesser known thing that the police didn’t talk about coming from the detective was that when the officers get a cue from a Gardevoir that the Pokemon spotted a lie, it helped them with some leads for the interrogation.[break][break]

Now, he talks with her over the facts of the case and with Zacian and Zamazenta not being the suspects of the murder, she would have to go with the one fact that the bite marks didn’t match whatever teeth the two legendary hounds would have. "If I have to look back on the facts we have right now, there are a lot of canine Pokemon that could fit our culprit, so I’d say either a Houndoom or Mightyena.” She gives an answer that would likely be the suspect than the two legendary hounds though there were a greater number of dog Pokemon in the world that it could be anything.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:36:29 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

No, no.” Navy shakes his head. “You misunderstand. Suppose, for argument’s sake, the teeth don’t match any bite patterns associated with any known species of canine Pokemon. Under those circumstances, how do you think the victim was killed?” He’s curious to see where her mind goes with that.[break][break]
He’s got a few ideas of his own about how someone could replicate or otherwise imitate bite marks, but for now it’s just a thought experiment. Something to pass the time until they can see the facts for themselves.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 5:04:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh.[break][break]

The detective shakes his head at her as he says she misunderstood the question he asked before saying that for argument’s sake, the teeth that were on the neck of the dead brother of Mr. Dell didn’t match with any bite patterns associated with any known species of canine Pokemon. Under the circumstances, Navidson asked how were they killed, so she has to think on this.[break][break]

After thinking on the facts, she answers the detective with a little confidence. “Sorry if I misunderstood. If we’re looking at the facts and the bite marks not matching any of the canine Pokemon, my assumption will be that Patrick was killed with some sort of sharp tool that would resemble the bite marks of a canine.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:46:55 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Not bad.” Navy says. “Not bad at all. Doubt it’s that, but it’s a solid logical foundation. That’s the important thing in this job. Gotta know how to make proper leaps of logic. Being a detective’s kind of like being a mathematician. There’s only so many correct formulas. If you can do them right, you can put the pieces together. Clinically speaking, that can translate to battle too, you know? A Blastoise using water is always gonna beat a Charizard, barring outside factors.”[break][break]
Before long, they’re at the morgue. Oldale Town is the same as ever. A sleepy little out of the way place. Kids kick cans through the streets. On the edge of town is a forest. Somewhere out there, according to Dell and his family, a monster is lurking.[break][break]
The coroner’s office is an unassuming little building. Oldale isn’t a very big town. There’s not much death there. They don’t have to ply and trade in it, make it a much bigger craft like the cities of the region do.[break][break]
Wait…have you…ever seen a dead body before?” Navy asks, concern in his voice as they wait to be shown the body.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 2:05:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the detective say that her answer wasn’t bad though he doubted that was the weapon used to murder the guy, she gives him a little nod to him saying that the foundation of logic she used was okay. She had to learn more on the proper ‘mathematics’ of a detective and how they figured out a crime scene with their intuition. They were taken to the building where the morgue was since this would be where the body of the dead Patrick Dell would be held for the mortician to look over.[break][break]

He asks if she had seen a dead body before in a little bit of concern whether she might be sheltered enough to not see one up close. “I have seen a dead body before…with attending funerals of both deceased family members and their friends.” Well, they were seen in their elaborate coffins anyway, so seeing another dead body didn’t bother her much other than the dead man they were seeing was one of Mr. Dell’s.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 3:36:25 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

That’s not like this.” His voice sounds sad. Hurt. Drained. Like having to convey that message drops all the weight in the world on his shoulders. He feels 24 again, looking at Gabe’s body on a morgue slab with . Human bodies aren’t supposed to look the way they do here. Human bodies deserve more dignity than they are afforded by coroners and morticians.[break][break]
But if you’re sure.” Navy enters, letting Elise in with him. Calling people his Junior Detectives tends to smooth things over. They’re shown the body in short order. Patrick was once a handsome man, before this autopsy ruined his body. He has been sewn back together. Organs harvested, the innards cleaned. Yet what is on the surface remains.[break][break]
Navy lays out his laptop near the body. He establishes a link to the League’s database. Sources of information on all sorts of matters are there at his fingertip. Navy points at the wounds on the neck.[break][break]
Yeah, these…these don’t look like something you could replicate with a knife or something.” He observes, running it through the database. It compares it to every known canine Pokemon on record. Obviously, the legends of Galar are excluded. Such creatures would not simply let someone take a sample of their bites.[break][break]
…looks like no matches.” He looks to Elise, wondering what she might do or say with the dead human right there. What she might search for on Patrick besides the bite marks.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 19:09:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Huh, well if this wasn’t the same as finding a dead body on the street murdered by some serial killer, she probably haven’t seen that kind of dead body before. She follows him inside the morgue and the mortician shows them the body of the victim while Detective Navy pulls up his laptop to search the league’s database and the young woman sees that the autopsy ruined Patrick’s handsomeness in the search for what killed him. [break][break]

She hears Navy speak that those bite wounds weren’t something replicated with a knife since knives didn’t make such a precise cut that looked like the bite marks off of a canine and as he searches up the database for any of the canines that the bite marks could belong to, there were no matches on his part. Looking over to the dead body of Patrick, Elise tries to search up and down a little on the body to try to find some evidence of red marks or signs of a struggle that could help push it a bit into investigating.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:32:48 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

And, wouldn’t you know it, the princess finds what she’s looking for. All along his body, there are signs of a struggle, signs that he was running away from something. There’s bruising at the hips, on the ankles, at the wrists. Patrick knew death was coming for him. He did not go gently into that good night. He ran through the moor. The bite marks are angled such that the killing blow likely came from the back.[break][break]
Turning the body over, the trauma indicates a massive pressure on the man’s back. Almost…almost like…[break][break]
Hmm.” Navy rarely looks at things like an actual detective. He’s forced to do that there. This case forces genuine logic out of him. There isn’t pretense that’s set-up for a fight. This case boggles the mind.[break][break]
Looks like it really was a hound of some kind.” He says. As far as Navy can tell, there are no more secrets for this dead man to tell them.[break][break]
Where next, Elise? What do you think we should do next?” Navy already has his answer, but he picks her brain.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 20:34:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She was actually able to find signs of a struggle with Patrick having fought a bit against the beast. His body shows the bruises on the hips, ankles, and the wrists which meant that whatever Patrick was fighting against didn’t let up on its kill. The marks from the bite were angled, so that the final blow to end the poor man’s life was at the back too. The blue-haired detective thinks that it could be a hound of some kind that killed the guy at the moor than an actual person using a tool to copy the bite marks off a canine Pokemon.[break][break]

Detective Navy asks where to go next and what does she want to do next like he’s asking her as a rookie detective under his wing. “If it’s a good thought process, we should go back to the crime scene and try to see if we could find some more tracks left by our mystery hound…or sniff out its scent.” The female royal speaks like she was giving some suggestions to Navy as her boss.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 2:31:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Mmmm…” Musing over her notion, they leave the carved body behind. She’s a straightforward girl. There are some who might question how direct she is, say it’s not based on logic or stretching her brain. Navy would tell those people to get bent. She’s trying her best, and it’s not a bad suggestion.[break][break]
That said, he has to provide her with alternative solutions. He’s helping stretch her mind – think about things in different ways. If she’s going to be ambassador, it behooves her to consider things from multiple angles.[break][break]
Okay, the sooner we do that, the better. We have Voyager and your Growlithe. Those two will be able to pick up scents. That might lead us somewhere. Consider this, though: what about interviewing eyewitnesses? Maybe there’s someone close by? Maybe we should interview the family. I already have a theory about what happened, but I don’t wanna taint your own conclusion.” Those deductive inferences are a precious thing, more valuable to a detective than gold. Everyone deserves a Virbank ‘Eureka!’ moment.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 6:43:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her suggestion appeared to be one of those options that could lead them somewhere since he had Voyager and her Growlithe could help pick up scents. The detective does give her some options that made a bit of sense to do than going straight to solving who the culprit is right away. “Oh… I’ll consider going to the step of talking to the family for interviewing witnesses to his brother’s murder. I…didn’t think much on that.” Her response gets a sheepish laugh out of her since being ambassador really put thinking out of the box a necessity.[break][break]

While they left the carved body behind for the coroner to study, the Galarian royal went on with only a nervous “S-Sorry…”, probably because she’s not very used to the solutions that a professional detective like Navy would do first. Maybe her own answer was a bit more straightforward than she thought.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 3:56:17 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s alright.” The detective reassures her. They’re almost back to his truck. Voyager frees himself from his pokeball, jumping in the back and wagging his tail. Voyager seldom remembers that he is a large dog now. With his tongue wagging out, he waits on them to get in and get going. Basking in a truck bed is one of the privileges afforded to a Pokemon such as he.[break][break]
That’s why I’m asking you. I think this is pretty open and shut, so it’s good to let you test your sea legs.” He throws a maritime metaphor in there with a smile. “So, where next?” He throws the ball in her court.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 8:08:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, she did expect that he would reassure her for a little blunder such as skipping ahead to tracking down the scents than doing the step of interviews with the witnesses and their family. They were almost back to his truck as the detective sends out his Arcanine who appeared to be a large dog Pokemon with his tongue hanging out. She did have to think on where they should be going next after the investigation over the dead body of Patrick gave them the lead they were looking for.[break][break]

The royal replies with the ball in her court over the choice she’ll make on the investigation she’ll help with Navy. “For where we will go next, I will decide on going back to the estate to interview Mr. Dell's family if that is alright with you, Detective. I feel that doing this pivotal step will take us one step into figuring out anymore leads.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 3:22:26 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They pull up to an estate that looks old beyond its years. The Dells, like any good family of immigrants, what to put on appearances. They’ve cultivated an image here. Who knows, maybe in a hundred years, the image will take root. They’ve got money and taste, Navy can’t deny that. A long winding driveway leads them past drooping, weeping trees. Each looks like it could reach down, scoop them away, place them in a land of fairy tales.[break][break]

Voyager’s belch keeps the tree away. A tiny gout of flame spills out of his stomach. Navy looks back at his dog and laughs. He’s a good boy, even if he’s getting lazy now that he’s grown up.[break][break]

This family’s running from something. He wonders what chased them out of Galar. Well, wonders is a strong word. The detective’s intuition tells him. Superstition, rumors of hounds wreathed in mist, to him it all seems very…[break][break]

Fantastical. Stories are powerful things, especially to those who already want to believe stories. If someone wants to believe they’re important enough to be hounded by the ghosts of heroes…[break][break]

We’re here.” Navy says as they pull around the front. A butler saw their approach and came out to greet them.[break][break]

Hey there, Jeeves.” Navy says, making the old man’s eyes go wide.[break][break]

How, how did you know my name, Detective Navidson?”[break][break]

Blink.[break][break]

Beat.[break][break]

Dell told me about you. He said you’re a good butler.” Navy lies as easily as he breathes, trying in abject desperation not to laugh at the man with the unfortunate name.[break][break]

Why, my word.” The old Galarian butler huffs up in pride. “I’m to take you two to the drawing room. The family will be gathering soon.” Navy nods, lets himself be led.[break][break]

They’re soon sat down in a room that looks so out of place in Hoenn it’s ridiculous. It’s Galarian architecture from about a century ago, transplanted onto Hoenn. These people packed up, moved across the sea, kept everything the same. What’s even the point of moving if you’re going to keep everything the same?[break][break]

The detective supposes that question isn’t one worth voicing. Instead, he looks around. Sees a globe of the world and a portrait of the family.[break][break]

Mr. Dell himself is handsome. His brother’s there in the portrait, hovering like a specter. At his side is his wife, a posh noblewoman. Older than Elise, refined. They have two children. Both boys, younger than Elise.[break][break]

Man, these guys are loaded. The royal family this rich?” Navy jokes with the Princess.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 22:50:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

They pull up in front of the estate of the Dell family in the town as Navy’s truck would pull out in the front of the entrance to the old mansion. Seeing the inside of the manor being old-fashioned in the most rich Galarian appearance, this did remind her of homes being owned by the nobility in each city. Mr. Dell and his family were old money which meant that they were very rich in getting some profit over whatever family business they owned. Since the family butler was there, Jeeves shows them to the drawing room for a meeting with the rest of the family to interview for the case.[break][break]

Detective Navy jokes a little about the royal family being this rich since the Dells were loaded. “The royal family is very rich, but I can presume the Dells are equal to the nobility in Galar.” She jokes along with the detective, knowing that the nobles had been the most wealthier than the old money families in her father’s homeland, but the family members of the Dell family did love to brag a bit about their riches.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights