Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 14:34:53 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

For a man who often professes his love for older women, Michael Navidson has an odd habit of hanging around younger women. Between his ward, the girl who helped keep his office tidy for some months, and now the princess of Galar, they seem to flock to him in droves. On a particularly gloomy day in late April, as fog sets in when spring should be in full bloom, he is taking it easy at his office. is out for the moment. Having given the princess of Galar his address, he sent her an invitation the other day to have tea.[break][break]
Something tells him that this tea will not live up to her expectations. She’s used to the real stuff. Fancy grounds that wars are fought over. The most that Navy keeps in his kitchen is a small supply of tea bags. Still, as he prepares for the appointed hour, he hopes that it will do. It’s early in the morning on a Friday. Usually, he doesn’t get work calls on Friday. Even though his phone is still connected, he takes it easy. Welcomes the princess into his parlor.[break][break]
Howdy.” He says in a faux Unovan accent, welcoming her into the office. It’s nice. Spacious. It even has a potted plant. After all the paychecks the League has been paying him recently, he can afford to own proper real estate in the city. Even if it’s just an office, it means the world to him that he can truly call this place his.[break][break]
…which is why the bitter taste that it’s a bribe lingers on his tongue. Everyone has a price. Whoever cut him that check from the League seems to hope that money will buy his assistance, rather than loyalty. Whatever. Let them give him a paycheck.[break][break]
I got some tea brewin’ for ya, Elise. Nothing too fancy. How’ve you been?” He asks her a pleasant question, unaware that his phone is about to ring with one of the momentous calls of his career.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 3:33:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

An invite over to the man’s office sounded like a good idea to get to know him a little better other than having a bit of small talk last time over their last meeting. Her Noivern flew her over to Slateport City and lowered herself, so that the royal hopped off the back of her mount and returned her inside her Pokeball. Finding the office building wasn’t very hard, so she had arrived there on time to be welcomed inside with a faux Unovan accent coming from him along with the tea being brewed.[break][break]

“I am not very picky with tea as long as it tastes good, fancy or not. I’ve been doing well since our last meeting though my elder cousin has been in a talk with me over potentially transferring ambassadorship over to me.” Elise responded back to the man’s faux Unovan accent with her posh Galarian one. Remiel had talked about stepping down and having someone take up the job, so she did want to take up a position that she would know well in diplomacy with other nations.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 16:43:53 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Oh yeah?” Navy sets the tea down in front of Elise. Ample sugar, milk, and honey are offered, if she’s the sort to go in for sweets. Otherwise, the tea is serviceable enough. It’s cheap, which is why Navy likes it so much.[break][break]

Heh. The future top champ having tea with the soon to be Galarian ambassador. The League chairwoman might actually like that, if she ever finds out.” Navy teases over a sip of tea. Stranger things have happened in Hoenn. Hell, as far as strange things go, Elise becoming the ambassador probably wouldn’t be the strangest thing to happen that day.[break][break]

It’s an interesting place to live.[break][break]

A call interrupts the tea. Navy, ever the old-school detective, has a landline. With an apologetic wave, he goes to answer the phone.[break][break]

Navidson Solutions, how can I help you today?” He listens to what’s being said on the other line. Most of what he does is listen. It’s a full minute of this mysterious other person talking before Navy says anything again.[break][break]

Come on over.” He finally says. Turning back to Elise and taking a seat, he chuckles. “Got some work today. Fun, huh? You’re welcome to stay. It’s some guy from Oldale town. Galarian last name. Dell. Fun fact, his family try and say Oldale gets its name from them. They’re immigrants from Galarian, moved in Arceus knows how long ago.” The detective reveals he has, in fact, done his research.[break][break]

Not five minutes later, there’s a knock on the door. Answering it, a middle-aged man enters. Blonde haired, dressed in a fancy suit. He wears a doctor’s coat over his suit in the style of Kanto doctors. Seeing Elise, he gawks.[break][break]

Y-Your highness. On behalf of the Dell family, it’s an honor to meet you.” He takes to a knee. Typical Galarian fanboy. A whiff of a royal and they prostrate themselves. Navy laughs.[break][break]

Got yourself a fan, Elise.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 6:41:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As soon as the man gives her a cup of brewed tea, she takes one of the small spoons to scoop a bit of sugar and honey into her cup and stir it a little to take a sip while he talks about the future Hoenn champ and the royal ambassador to be having tea together being a story that the councilwoman would like. “I am sure that the councilwoman would love to hear a story like that, better than what the media concocts.” She chuckles along with his joke as her response was a little teasing too. Well, it was a small truth that the media would make up anything that was a bit of a boring story to tell.[break][break]

She waits for him to finish the call before he hangs up and tells her about his client being an immigrant from Galar who moved to Hoenn in Arceus knows how long. “I can see why Mr. Dell would think Oldale gets its name from his family name, but I would doubt that claim if he hasn’t lived in Hoenn long.” The woman responds and not long after she does, the door opens with a middle-aged blonde man in a doctor’s coat worn over his suit gawking at her like he couldn’t believe she was here before him as royalty.[break][break]

Watching the guy prostrate before her as he talked about it being an honor to see her on behalf of his family and the blue-haired man noting that she had a fan, Elise spoke over to the well-suited blonde man. “Why hello, Mr. Dell, it is good to see you. I’ve heard your immigration to Hoenn from Galar has gone well since the terrible incident I did a bit of research on when I wasn’t present. I hope by becoming the new royal ambassador, I may try to see what the other concerns are for the people of Galar.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 19:11:32 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Oh, your highness.” Dell waxes poetic. “You are simply too kind. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Mister Navidson, if this is the company you keep, then I am surely in good company!” He ejaculates merrily before righting himself.[break][break]
Sure, sure. Get up, get in that chair over there.” Navy nods at a comfortable, plush armchair that’s facing his desk. He stands up as well, going to sit in the proper place for all of this. “Elise, you’re welcome to join me. Sounds like Mr. Dell here would have his spirits lifted by the princess’s help.” There’s a chair for her, too, if she wishes to sit down in the proper venue.[break][break]
Alright, Mr. Dell. What can I help ya with?”[break][break]
Well, it is an honor to be here, talking with you as well, Mr. Navidson. After that affair on the Kanto cruise ship and the other incidents of your career, it’s safe to say you’re the second best in your field!”[break][break]
Yeah?” Navy says, a faint growl in his voice hinting at displeasure. “Maybe I can set ya up with Number One, if that’s how ya feel.”[break][break]
Oh, sir, but was never a private detective. He was just an officer in the police force. But to hear how they talk about him where I am from. You would think—”[break][break]
Get to the point.” Navy is curt.[break][break]
Oh, Mr. Navidson, I meant no offense.”[break][break]
Tell me what you need and you won’t give any.”[break][break]
Ah, yes, well. My family, the Dells, we are old money in Galar. Chased out due to recent troubles there. We came here to, shall we say, start afresh. Our family, well, we have an old myth. In ages past, in the heat of battle, an ancestor of mine slew a great hero in the heat of battle. Ever since, its ghost has haunted our family…”[break][break]
Navy quirks an eyebrow.[break][break]
So you’re haunted by a hero’s ghost, huh?”[break][break]
Not quite, Mr. Navidson.” He replies. “We are haunted by a hound.”[break][break]
That pushes him forward.[break][break]
A hound, huh?” Navy asks. “Elise, you know about any big heroes from Galar? What’s he talking about?” He only knows about two such heroes. As far as he is aware, they’re both still alive.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 17:49:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking another sip of her sweetened tea as the blonde man tells her she is too kind and spoke a bit to Navidson, the blue-haired man said that she was welcome to join him in listening to Mr. Dell’s troubles. She would take the seat that he offered to her before the middle-aged blonde man spoke about his family being old money in Galar and there was a legend going around that his ancestor slew a great hero in battle where the Dells were cursed by the great hero from the past era.[break][break]

Mr. Dell clarifies that his family was haunted by a hound as Navidson asked if she knew of any big heroes from Galar since he may have been talking about the two great hounds that were regarded as heroes in Galar’s past. “Mr. Dell must have been talking about Zacian or Zamazenta who were said to be great heroes of Galar’s past, but I’m wondering why either would haunt Mr. Dell’s family.” The royal replies with a look of concern to Navidson and to the blonde man.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 20:21:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Zacian and Zamazenta?” Navy asks. “Well, that can’t be right. Heard plenty of stories about ‘em, but none say they’re dead.” There’s no real observation there. It’s a freebie any idiot with an encyclopedia could look up and point out. It does little to convince Mr. Dell.[break][break]

I understand that’s the commonly accepted story, Mr. Navidson. Yet a few facts remain.” His face grows pale. Navy spies genuine fear there. Fear he does not even attempt to hide. “Facts like the state in which my brother, Patrick, was found just past week outside of our freshly purchased estate in Oldale Town.”[break][break]

Navy leans forward with real interest. He’s tracing his gunmetal eyes along every contour of Mr. Dale’s face. Eying him up. Seizing every detail.[break][break]

I read about this in the papers.” Navy puts in. “Nasty stuff. Why aren’t you going to the cops or the rangers about this?”[break][break]

Why, Mr. Navidson, they’re not in the business of believing it is the angry ghost of a legend that murdered dear Patrick!” Likely because it wasn’t. Rangers and officers deal with death on a daily basis. They know it well.[break][break]

They know the ways in which Pokemon can kill. Likely, they already have a theory.[break][break]

I say, Princess, I would enjoy your help, but are you sure you would like to hear the details? I can spare you, if you’d like.” He speaks with gentlemanly concern.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:51:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She had to look a bit flustered as Navidson corrects her on that big leap on logic since both of the Galarian heroes weren’t dead, so she listens in to the blonde man talking about one of his family members being found dead the past week outside of the freshly purchased estate of Oldale Town. A curious death meant that foul play was definitely the cause of poor Patrick’s death, so the information they had was the spirit of an angry hound from the legend targeting a member of the Dell family. [break][break]

Since there wouldn’t be a problem in helping the older man in figuring out who killed Patrick, the royal replied to the blonde man with a nod. “I would like to hear the details, no matter how grisly it may sound.” She also begins to apologize a bit to Navidson over her own deduction being off. “And I’m very sorry that my answer was a little off, Detective Navidson, since I’m not much of a detective like you are, but if it wasn’t Zacian or Zamazenta, perhaps it could be a different hound in the legend.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:29:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Don’t let me tell you what is and isn’t off with stuff about your country, Elise.” Navy says politely. “If you say somethin’ different from me, I’ll consider it. Just…it’s different from what the stuff I’ve read says.” Navy only has a tenth grade education. To make up the difference he has armed himself in knowledge from many a book. It’s funny how knowledge of the right databases can help you make up the difference.[break][break]
Anyway, old timer. Go on.” [break][break]
Old, old timer? Bah. Anyway. My brother was found by the edge of the moor on our property. Right where the forest meets the field. On his neck were bite marks from a Pokemon whose fangs match no species. On its own, this would be an extraordinary fact. Combine this with the fact that the tracks seem to switch species every few dozen feet. They resemble a Mightyena, then a Houndoom, next a creature far taller than any of them. It’s perplexing.”[break][break]
So…either an unknown culprit is targeting your family, or a Pokemon nobody’s ever seen before is stalking your family…” The detective strokes his chin. “Huh. Sounds pretty neat. I’m in. Yo, Elise, you got a couple of days free? Wanna help out?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 15:57:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While Navy told her politely that she shouldn’t tell him what is and isn’t off with her country and if she said something different than him, he’ll accept it since the stuff he read was different. She would give Navy a silent nod as he told the blonde man to go on with the information and listened to the man’s account of his brother’s death near the moor of their property. There were bite marks and the switching of feet between tracks suggesting that a hound like Mightyena were present in the area.[break][break]

She didn’t much plans for the next couple of days except the classes she had to attend at Mauville’s gym, so the woman replies to Detective Navidson with a small smile. “I have a couple of days free since most of my classes at Mauville’s gym are at the near weekends. I'd love to help out, Detective Navidson.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 2:45:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

I guess Josh wouldn’t mind you stepping off to solve a murder.” Navy muses, standing up. It doesn’t take long for him to gather his things. He doesn’t need much, just some basic investigative gear. They’ll hook up with the Oldale PD when they arrive anyway, learn the lay of the land, talk to some people…[break][break]
Elise really would get the whole experience, since it sounds like the police aren’t doing much in this case. Police apathy is part and parcel. The law and lay of the land. A hard and fast rule of a kid born on the wrong side of the tracks. The cops will be there either right when you don’t want them to be or 20 minutes too late. No in between.[break][break]
Elise, rule 1. You don’t just bring your biggest, baddest battle mons to an investigation.” Navy decides to teach her how to do this. For a passing moment, gone before it is truly recognized, he feels like one of the gym leaders. Their aim, after all, is to educate. “You want ones that can accomplish something for ya. Alakazhams are really good at one-upping you. Gardevoirs and their line can read emotions. You’ll see lots of Policeman with a Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir behind an interrogation window.”[break][break]
I’ll say, even I saw a policeman keeping a Ralts close when we spoke.” Dell puts in as he’s about to leave. “I will meet you both in Oldale Town. Come along soon.” With that, their client departs.[break][break]
Keep in mind,” Navy says after the man leaves and he’s gathered his Pokemon, “Gardevoir sensing someone’s emotions isn’t really admissible in a court of law. Like a lie detector test, they’re both easy to fool and prone to misreading emotions. Not every Gardevoir’s built the same. But, get yourself a good one, like my Mana, and they’ll help ya a whole lot.”[break][break]
He picks a nice selection of Pokemon. Hattori, his Greninja. Stealth expert and all around great Pokemon to have. A Lucario to serve as muscle, Mana the Gardevoir, a Klefki given to him by , and Voyager the Arcanine. These six will do just fine.[break][break]
Then, they’re off to the races. Navy’s truck is new. accidentally burned down his old one. The League comped the bill to replace it, but it isn’t his baby. He’d customized that thing to hell and back across the decade he’d owned the vehicle.[break][break]
So, tell me, Elise. What Pokemon would you bring?” He asks as they drive.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:44:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Laughing a little at the detective saying that Josh wouldn’t mind her stepping off her duties as a gym trainer to solve a murder, she replies with a half joke. “Then he wouldn’t mind if I learn how to solve one with you.” Though Navy hasn’t talked with Josh for a while when she had mentioned her boss at their last meeting, the gym leader himself was doing well and being away from his gym really made her feel terrible for the guy.[break][break]

Falling silent for a moment when Navy teaches her the number one rule to picking a Pokemon suited to solve crimes where battle mons weren’t suited for investigations and something like an Alakazam or Gardevoir were better with different purposes for police officers. She would take note of that since the royal does have her own Gardevoir, but not an Alakazam. Mr. Dell does say that he did see a police man with his own Ralts before saying that he’ll meet them both in Oldale Town and leaves the detective’s office.[break][break]

After Navidson picks out his team of Pokemon and talks about Gardevoir sensing emotions not being admissible in a court of law and like a lie detector test, the psychic types were very easy to fool and prone to misreading emotions. But if she had a good one like his, the species could help a lot. In the couple of days that led up to meeting up with the detective again, she had picked out her team for this case too.[break][break]

When she would get in the detective’s truck as he starts driving, he asks her what Pokemon she would bring. “I’ll bring a Gardevoir of my own, Growlithe, Decidueye, Noivern, Luxray, and a Zorua. You’ve said Gardevoir were good at investigations, so I thought I’d bring an investigative partner, Pokemon for stealth, and some muscle.” She answers and had noted down his number one rule since a team full of battle mons were not good to go solve crimes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 17:05:35 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

That’s…a pretty great team.” Navy admits. “Especially for this. Decidueye’s not quite as sneaky as a Greninja, but Greninja can’t fly. I might have to get you to help me breed a Rowlett egg for myself. That’s a darn good Pokemon to have.” He compliments her. The road goes ever on and on. For now, there is nothing there save one another and the conversation they can make together.[break][break]
The road stretches on. Their journey speeds up as they leave Slateport. Traffic moves quicker outside of the big city.[break][break]
Tell me somethin’, Elise. Say you’re the one in charge. What all would you do to investigate this case?” He leaves it vague on purpose. He doesn’t want to give her hints or lead the question. Navy wants to see what she would do.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 20:19:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Navy’s suggestions were very helpful in team building for investigations, so he had an interesting fact about Decidueye that they weren’t quite as sneaky as Greninja, but they could fly. “I don’t mind helping you breed a Rowlet egg. Takumi was a gift from my elder cousin who was kind enough to name him as a royal wingman.” She giggles a bit at her cousin’s usage of labels though she did know that Greninja were excellent Pokemon to use for stealth.[break][break]

She watches the drive take them out of Slateport since the traffic moved quicker outside of the big city as the woman turns to hear Navy ask her what she would do to investigate the case if she was in charge. “If I had to be in charge of the investigation… I’d take notes on the body and any other wounds we missed and have my Gardevoir read the emotions to get a better angle over the crime scene.” Even if Elise wasn’t a detective like he was, she wanted to give him an answer that would probably make her a rookie detective under his tutoring.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 0:59:50 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He listens to her, picks how her mind works. It’s…dry. Not in a bad sort of way, but it’s very homed in on the basics. Focusing directly on the crime scene. Likely, the body’s been long moved.[break][break]
We’ll have to head to the morgue to take a look at the body. I brought my laptop, so I’ll be able to pull up the databases I’ve – that I’ve been given access to.” He doesn’t want to admit having jostled himself a backdoor into Interpol’s databases. He only ever uses it for good causes, anyway, like getting innocent girls off for murder charges.[break][break]
Looking over the crime scene with Gardevoir’s a good idea, but take it from me – there’ll usually just be a lot of residual fear, anger, all the typical emotions that come from intense stuff like that. Still, it’s a good way to use her. Gardevoirs are usually best just outside the box.” The box being a term for a room where a suspect is being interrogated. “The cops don’t exactly tell you this, but when they get a cue the Gardevoir spotted a lie, it helps them lead the interrogation.” Not that Elise will ever run afoul of the law.[break][break]
Alright, Elise. So let’s suppose we look at the body. Consider everything that’s been said. Let’s look at some facts here. Zacian and Zamazenta are both alive, as far as we know. They were definitely alive whenever this ancestor supposedly killed one. We don’t know if they have any parents, and Galar myth would probably bring it up if these Dells did. Supposing then that it’s not your legendary heroes that killed this victim, and the bite marks that proved fatal truly don’t match up with bite patterns of any known species of Pokemon, what do you suppose killed the guy?

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights