Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 11:59:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

The family shuffle into the drawing room with the detective and the princess. All of them are only a little less attractive than the portrait would have one believe. They found a very good painter. Both of the boys look a little intimidated. Their brows furrow at the sight of Elise and they try as best they can to straighten their backs. They’ve never met a member of the royal family before.[break][break]
It’s wife that speaks first. Her thin lips are curled into a deep frown. Despite her own excitement at the sight of Elise, this is a dark matter. Her eyes, brilliant and blue in the painting, appear devoid of all color. Two dark, anxious orbs, trying to make sense of an insane situation.
Princess?! My husbandwasn’t lying, then. It’s-it’s so good to make your acquaintance. What can we do for you? Is this about the incident? With Patrick?”[break][break]
Navy looks to her, letting her take the lead for now. It’s best she spread her wings, think this through. Surely there are questions she would think to ask the wife and two sons. They’re a captive audience, hinging on every word she has to say.[break][break]
Yeah, Princess, what’s this about?” Navy puts in with a cheeky smile, wondering what she’ll ask them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 19:17:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The family gets inside to the drawing room along with the royal following after the detective to meet some of the deceased’s other family members than Mr. Dell. While Remiel probably had the social experience of meeting other Galarians before in his office, she remained composed in giving the boys a nod and a kind smile for them straightening their backs in respect. Looking over to the wife who speaks first about asking what can they do for her since there were some questions about the incident and the deceased brother of Mr. Dell.[break][break]

“Yes, I’d like to ask you something about the incident.” The female royal answers before going in with a question to the wife. “Was there anything strange happening in your home before Patrick passed away?” Elise figures it probably would be better to start off a bit backward into finding out on what really happened to poor Patrick Dell.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 7:39:29 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

…Hmm.” Navy gives Elise a satisfied smile at her question. She’s pleased him with that one. The Lady Dell has the grace to ignore the detective’s smile.[break][break]
As a matter of fact, yes. Everything was normal at first. We thought we left that dreadful curse behind us in Galar, but it started following us. It happened—”[break][break]
—it started two weeks ago. Every night, we’d see this big hound stalking through the forest.”[break][break]
And you’re sure it wasn’t somethin’ like a Mightyena? There are plenty of those in the woods. Houndoom, too.”[break][break]
I think I’d know what a Mightyena looks like! I’ve got one!”[break][break]
Yeah, sure. So, Elise, what’s your next question?

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 0:26:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A brief glimpse over to the dark-haired detective giving a satisfied smile does make her think that she could be right on asking a question like this to Mrs. Dell when the noble lady answers her question. She listened to the details where everything appeared to be normal until it started two weeks ago. There were nights that the Dells would see a big hound stalking through the forest though the younger kid says that they got a Mightyena since he knows what they look like.[break][break]

With the blue-haired detective asking what would be the next question that she’d ask the Dells, the royal begins to ask her next one to the family members. “Would you all start with talking about any encounters you had with the hound in the forest?” Maybe this question would try helping to bring out any other information she can glean as a detective in training…or at least if Navy was the one to mentor her on sleuthing.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 20:12:06 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

We started seeing it stalking through the woods.” One of the Dell boys put in. “Every night it got a little closer. Big, big like you wouldn’t believe, Princess.” Navy gives a quiet hmm at that, but doesn’t say anything yet.[break][break]
I was the first one to see it. Then my big brother here glanced it, didn’tcha, John?”[break][break]
Yeah….yeah, I did.” The older boy says. There isn’t much difference between the two of them in age. Their parents were the sort of people who must have wanted their kids to be raised together. Admirable. Navy sometimes wishes he had less of a gap between Gabe and him.[break][break]
I was the one who told Uncle Patrick about it first. Then, he went off…”[break][break]
His mother puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. She gives a soft shake of her head. Like so many mothers before her, it falls upon her to comfort a son for a mistake.[break][break]
You couldn’t know he’d rush off into the woods like that.” The boy’s mother assures her.[break][break]
Mmm…so there’s no reason to doubt it’ll be back tonight, then.” The detective says, looking to Elise.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 15:18:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The younger of the two boys talk about seeing the hound stalk through the woods and every time that it got closer, the hound would get bigger like she wouldn’t believe it. She gives a quiet nod to the younger boy when he says he’s the first one to see it and his older brother, John did too. John talks about being the one to tell his uncle about it and Patrick had run off into the woods which could be something to use for an investigation into the woods.[break][break]

Hearing the boy’s mother talk that her older son wouldn’t know that Patrick would rush off like that, the blue haired detective would say that he doubted it’ll be back tonight. “Should we wait until tomorrow to see if it’ll be back? I would’ve liked to see for myself if the hound will be in the woods, but I can ask more of you all for some more information.” The royal asks, but she does think that maybe this hound might be waiting for its next victim if they’ll delay a bit in waiting than figuring out what kind killed the poor uncle.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 10:11:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

There comes a point in every investigation where the investigator must realize the mine has run dry. You’ve gotten what you need. It’s time to move on to the next event, look over the information, ruminate, put something together. When Elise speaks, Navy thinks they’ve hit that point.[break][break]
Oh, I think we’ll figure this out tonight.” Navy stands up, stretches, yawns. “But first, I think I’m gonna get a nap. Do whatever you want, Elise. Just wake me up when it’s dark.”[break][break]
Darkness falls, and with it will follow horror. Navy’s sitting in a tree in the woods drinking coffee. Elise is with him. A ditto jiggles in the detective’s lap. Hattori is hidden somewhere, ready to make war upon their enemies should the need arise.[break][break]
So…here’s the million pokedollar question: think it’s really a spectral hound, or do you think something else is going on?

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Hound of Oldale [M]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 15:40:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With the questions for the Dell family being done, all she needed to do was to figure out what the mysterious hound they were talking might be. There were some accounts from the children of the parents that did suggest they had seen a hound stalking through the woods at night which probably thought that she thinks a canine Pokemon had been going around at night to look for victims. While the ambassador-to-be waits for the night to fall, she stays at the drawing room to read a book from a bookshelf.[break][break]

Nightfall comes as she follows the detective to the woods and while the detective is sitting in a tree, Elise leans up against the tree for a bit of relaxtion while he asks her a question. “I don’t think I would believe an actual curse killed Patrick, so it would have to be something else. Foul play is what I still suspect.” Her reply comes since this was the other possibility she came up with if it wasn’t an actual curse on the Dell family.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights