part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
I HOPE YOU FIND SOME PEACE OF MIND,
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 2:46:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

At first, the dying flowers seemed to have been a grievous error. A mistake on the seller's part. But Paxton had nonetheless put them in the Councilwoman's office, only to be called in later. Him, then her secretary, had both been questioned incessantly as to the arrival of the wilting flowers. And then after… [break][break]

Well, here. It was only a firm hand on the door that had allowed him to convince Penny to let him gear up before they headed out. [break][break]

He, like much of Hoenn, had heard of Fiorelli Floristry. He had even used it a couple of times to send out birthday or Valentines day gifts. He remembered the voice on the other line. Calm, helpful. A subject matter expert of their craft and very agreeable. [break][break]

He had visited once to bring the gifts he wanted sent out with his orders and knew the building. Beautifully kept, clearly well taken care of. Now? [break][break]

Like a fairytale from childhood except he hoped wasn't stuck in the tallest tower. It wouldn't do to make assumptions. He would gather his evidence with , and deduce from there. He moves to her side, staging close and keeping his voice low after taking a tour around the shop. “The blight extends pretty far but it doesn’t…seem natural.” They could’ve excused the rampant death on a swarm of poison pokemon, or a foreign plague. It’s neither.[break][break]

“If you follow the death to the edges, there’s a clear cut perimeter where it ends. It also doesn’t seem to be continuing to spread at the moment.”

[break][break]

+ | investigating the shoppy [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 1:51:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The bouquet had offset a ripple effect.
[break][break]
It started with the clattering of pens, books, and the like, as the councilwoman cast them all onto the floor in a visceral spiral of aggregation. Each haphazard throw, rage-induced sweep, and scornful shout led to the clamor her subordinates must've heard. Their walls were never the thickest.
[break][break]
Only, when she emerged, it was with the aplomb of their known councilwoman. Not the ravenous fiend of ENVY had met on mt. chimney.
[break][break]
"Get for me," was the only answer she offered their cautious expressions.
[break][break]
arrived no more than 30 minutes later, and together they made the journey to Petalburg Woods.
[break][break]
"We should send scientists to ensure that. It'll be a mess if this spreads to the rest of the forest."
[break][break]
While Paxton prayed for her safety, Penelope could not help but wish for the opposite. The florist always held the oddest tune to her. One that was a far cry from a simple widow on the run from her past.
[break][break]
This deep-rooted vindication only continued to flare with each snap of the blight beneath her feet. Something, or someone, was pulling her closer to its infested enclave. And like a sailor following a siren's call, the councilwoman made no efforts to evade its allure.
[break][break]
"We're going inside."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:06:07 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]
The vines, surprisingly, give way quickly to your attempts to push them aside. They scatter and break apart as if they were always seconds away from withering.[break][break]

Which, to be fair, most of the Petalburg Woods appears to be.[break][break]

The entrance of the shop is dim-lit. Attempts to turn on the light are futile. Someone, perhaps, has stopped paying the electricity bills. It is a large space, however, and one that the councilwoman would recognize as the main floor of the shop.[break][break]

Whatever flower arrangements can be seen appear in a state of distress. Wilting. Decaying. As if the Reaper himself had touched them, and doomed each one to die.[break][break]

To the immediate left of the door, a shop counter is seen. No one is seated behind it, but there are various papers that litter its surface. No one has thought to clear them or hide them away from sight.[break][break]

Behind the shop counter, the door to the greenhouse shows a similar scene of utterly ruined plants in its glass walls.[break][break]

To the distant front of you, a tucked away nook for reading is barely visible behind a winding staircase that you presume leads to the florist's bedroom.[break][break]

To the distant right of you, a small kitchenette with a two-chaired table gathers dust. A teapot sits on a floral trivet, filled with cold, untouched tea. It fills the entire area with the aroma of some Kalosian blend. Various cabinets sit above it.[break][break]

There, the door to the garden outside has been latched shut, but the window reveals the blight outside is as bad as that seen within.

What will you investigate?

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; } .elisa blockquote { text-transform:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A13A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 0:40:07 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He nodded, turning his attention to the shop and beginning forward. The vines are surprisingly weak, and his gloved hands are enough to snap coils off that crunch onto the ground. The smells of old flowers is pungent, once they crack open the shop door. [break][break]

Though it may be in vain, he calls out anyway. "Ms. Fiorelli?" he yells disturb the deafening silence, echoing once in the home before quieting. Nothing moves or creaks. He takes point for her. A hand on his hip over a pistol he'd brought instead of the rifle. Just in case. Joules is too large to fit comfortably inside here. He steps forward, glancing and the counter and then focusing through the glass walls. [break][break]

With everything this withered....had she been missing for days? "Do you remember how long it took for her to deliver her wares?" he asked idly. "The rate of decay isn't adding up to me. Especially in a florist's greenhouse, primed for tending and selling of specialty plants." Sure some of the more finnicky breeds would wilt and die, but the majority of others? They had time. [break][break]

He looks through the tinted glass to see if any poison type may have infiltrated but... "Maybe it's related to that BLIGHT perimeter." He decide to investigate only the front for now, unwilling to separate from Penelope. So he moves to the kitchen, looking over the abandoned teapot and CHECKING THE CABINETS ABOVE. "It gives the feeling of something rushing away in a hurry but...not quite." There's something off about it.

[break][break]

+ | investigating the CABINETS [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 23:21:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
When approaches the cabinets, the pungent stench of dying flowers seems to intensify -- undoubtedly due to this area's proximity to the open window near the gardens.[break][break]

A Spinarak scuttles out of the cabinet when it opens, but otherwise, what is discovered is both seemingly simple and bizarre:[break][break]

A quaint tea set patterned with Ledian and Ledyba, its lip gilt in gold, can be found in the cabinets. A few wine glasses are likewise discoverable, as are some Kalosian recipes, written in the florist's native tongue.[break][break]

While none of this is particularly unusual, there is one oddity: hidden behind many of these cups and books is a powerful ANTIDOTE, one of such high-grade quality it would be impossible to buy at a regular PokeMart.[break][break]

An odd thing for a florist to own, to be certain.
[break]

The papers on the counter remain unseen. The reading nook in the back, the florist's bedroom, the greenhouse, and the gardens all remain uninvestigated.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; } .elisa blockquote { text-transform:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 7:20:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Wide brush strokes of muddled emotions painted the highlights and shadows of her face. While Paxton might've carried the burden of perturbation, Penelope's mind remained free of all shackles, concentrations more interested in the sickening hope.
[break][break]

Briar and rot snapped out of place, granting momentary entry. Cautious steps balanced her between the scattering vines and outstretched roots. Navigation was made easier by Paxton's golden light, but even he failed to bring much aid in the world of crippling dark.
[break][break]

The more she scoped out, the more suspicions drew at her, quirking an eyebrow up.
[break][break]

"What were you up to, Ms. Fiorelli," she growled, heavy eyes inching closer and closer to the papers on the counters. A hand lightly trails the disorderly pile.
[break][break]

She raised her voice to reach .
[break][break]

"Maybe someone came to get her?"
[break][break]

Or someone.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 23:48:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
As disorderly as the pile of papers may seem, would discover the recordkeeping on them to be anything but. Meticulous, prim font outlines the customer list of Fiorelli Floristry, of which several names would be of specific interest to the councilwoman:[break][break]

Unsurprisingly, there is an extensive amount of flowers for and , ordered for a recently canceled wedding.[break][break]

Former Councilman seems to have hired the florist for overseeing decor for a recent corporate event. Likewise, the Winter Masquerade overseen by received many orders, although these appear to have been charitable donations for the event.[break][break]

Several other high-profile figures are on this client list, mostly due to taking part in the annual Sweetheart Sale run by the flower shop, including , , , , and . In a surprising addition, is also on the list of clients.[break][break]

Notably, there is a frankly absurd amount of flowers ordered by Silph Co. (), though they are primarily dated from the first quarter of the previous year. Still, the number seems to have accounted for a staggeringly significant amount of the shop's overall profits.[break][break]

However, it is the last list that perhaps most causes Penelope to pause. Cryptic flower arrangements have been listed separately from the others, the named flora distinct and unusual compared to other, more traditional orders. Any investigation into the names of this particular list would reveal all names were fake -- there is no one in Hoenn that possesses the name of a single one of these false alibis.[break][break]

Which begs the question: for whom, and what, was this list for?
[break]

OOC NOTE: Full details of people who could be reached on the client list can be found here, here, and here. Rocket names would be under aliases!
[break]

How peculiar.[break][break]

The reading nook in the back, the florist's bedroom, the greenhouse, and the gardens all remain uninvestigated.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 22:17:21 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton tenses seeing the little spider, but its gone quickly. He looks through with care. He looks over the tea seat noting it's not really scratched up. "So real gold...?" he murmured before continuing along. He picks up the ANTIDOTE while carefully checking behind other glasses and papers before shaking the vial in his hands. "What were you working with that you needed this hiding around?" he added, again, mostly to himself. [break][break]

He looks over at Penelope when she speaks up. "Possibly. Its weird this doesn't feel planned...and it does. If only because of the flowers you received and your note." [break][break]

He comes back to her, showing off the antidote before nodding over at the GREENHOUSE. "I'm not the best with plants, but I can at least see if she had anything that handling it required this stuff." he said.

[break][break]

+ | investigating the GREENHOUSE [break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 6:17:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Names emerged from the spotted parchment, evoking a sense of rancor from the depths of her carved frown and furrowed brows. The adding transcription came with more than a few realizations. First and foremost, there was the dawning realization of relations most likely meant to remain concealed.
[break][break]
[break][break]
She crossed his name with the swipe of her finger.
[break][break]
The abundance of orders did not surprise her. The councilman was known for his lavish displays of wealth, and given his insufferable personality, it was only natural he would find himself attracted to someone just as repulsive.
[break][break]
Birds of a feather flock together.
[break][break]
It was then, after her mental barrage of insults, that she took note of the secondary list tucked below the first. Obfuscated by unfamiliar names formatted in a way that held an eerie vibrance.
[break][break]
She pocketed the list for later.
[break][break]
"She definitely made plans to leave," the councilwoman agreed, eyes now following the guard's. He looked to be directing them toward the greenhouse. "I'll go with."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 23:05:59 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Doesn't add up." he said wit ha small nod as he took point towards the GREENHOUSE. "This place is covered in thorny vines, like an attack. Question is, who would attack the popular FIORELLLI FLORESTRY like this." he said as they stepped into the warm air of the green house and got ready to look around at whatever had overgrown and survived. [break][break]

"Kind of on the nose too, if you ask me." he added. The fairy tale thorny vines were simply so...it for a grass specialist. He begins to survey the damages. Surely, this was also a huge loss if she was cultivating imported arrays and variations. It added up.

[break][break]

+ | mention business from guidebook: fiorelli florestry | investigating the GREENHOUSE [break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 22:28:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
The greenhouse at first seems to hold very little in terms of surprises. An unseasonable coolness hits you as you open the door, offering a reprieve from the summer weather outside. Here, the environment can cater to more exotic plants that cannot flourish in the present place and time.[break][break]

Even so, precious few bloom at all. Nearly all the flowers have wilted and withered on their blackened stems, leaving them a ruin of what once was. The smell is almost overwhelming.[break][break]

Only one set of flowers remains blooming in this bizarre circumstance: a row of crystablooms, carefully tended to as if by an expert hand. Close examination would show this small plot has been growing for some time, with notes to the side revealing they had been propagated from the rare flowers to ensure they never stopped blooming.[break][break]

In the notebook, various notations of the flowers can be found alongside those of Gracidea flowers as well. Every so often, a name appears that does not appear to belong in these recordings, assigning them to a particular flower: Gracideas for Martín del Mar and , and a Kalosian rose for . There is no reason given for this; it seems to be a personal note, rather than an official one.[break][break]

Other than that, there is not much else here to see.[break][break]

The reading nook in the back, the florist's bedroom, and the gardens all remain uninvestigated.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 4:11:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Like the speed of sound, the councilwoman's steps trailed behind his, close but not yet connected. While he strayed, following leads outside her locking gaze, Penelope found herself entangled by none other than a simple notebook.
[break][break]

"Not everyone is one for originality."
[break][break]

Her eyes glazed down the faded cream pages. There were several names scrawled across them - some new, others old.
[break][break]

[break][break]

Her finger encircled the name.
[break][break]

"Some are as stereotypical as they come."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 3:10:21 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton sighs through his nose. "This , should we investigate him then?" he asked as they finished up collecting the rest of their notes for the search. House abandoned, strange odds and ends here and there. [break][break]

But one thing's for certain. He doesn't foresee the woman ever coming back here. By the grace of whatever had BLIGHTED Petalburg, this house still stood. [break][break]

"Let's take a break." he suggested. "We'll cordon off this house, and send other to look into it further while we try to figure out what kind puzzle she's left for us."

[break][break]

+ | mention business from guidebook: fiorelli florestry | investigating the GREENHOUSE [break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:19:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
In the end, the darkest suspicions are confirmed with a serpentine mask found tucked away in the florist's bedroom: one that would be recognized as the cover of 'Viper' in Team Rocket, spotted in several of the recent attacks on the region.[break][break]

The investigations would continue, one by one, unveiling more of the secrets that crawled beneath the floorboards of this seemingly innocent cottage.[break][break]

That she had all this time been the admin of intelligence of Rocket, before her crimes ascended her to Underboss.[break][break]

That she had poisoned multiple people in Hoenn, including .[break][break]

That she was the Avatar of the Ruinous Beast, Wo-chien.[break][break]

That Penelope had always been right.[break][break]

Knowledge gained too late to act upon is a torment of its own. It is a torment that the councilwoman will have to take back with her, finally believed after the worst has already come to pass.[break][break]

Playing Cassandra always ends in that way, doesn't it?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:46:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: